(Private RP) Moonlight Calls <<syaoran-puu & akiravadel>>

syaoran-puu

Haru giggled at him, "I'll hold you to that." Heading down to the kitchen he started working on a nice breakfast of eggs, bacon, fruit and toast, "could you make the coffee? Cream and milk in mine please." 

It didn't take him long to make it all before he was setting the table. Of course giving Damian a sweet kiss before, "do you have anything we need to do today or are we free to our own devices?" That made his giggle a little.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• syaoran-puu

• akiravadel

Haru giggled at him, "I'll hold you to that." Heading down to the kitchen he started working on a nice breakfast of eggs, bacon, fruit and toast, "could you make the coffee? Cream and milk in mine please." 

It didn't take him long to make it all before he was setting the table. Of course giving Damian a sweet kiss before, "do you have anything we need to do today or are we free to our own devices?" That made his giggle a little.

Haru was cute. It was no hassle to help him out by making coffee. He would have gladly made breakfast too.... though he suspected that the man would rather ‘act normal’. Which was okay.

He hummed, content. Smiling at the kiss as he took a seat to indulge in breakfast. 

“Smells delicious, babe. Thank you.” He said honestly as he took his first bite. The question wasn’t a surprise. “I like to do a sweep every day.” It was probably habit, but the instinct was driving him extra hard today. I have to keep my mate safe! “Beyond that? No plans. Though you can do anything that strikes your fancy.” He nodded.

Except.... maybe there was one thing they couldn’t deny. “We will have to consider the situation with the other pack.” And retribution for what had happened!

Haru nodded his head when he mentioned doing the sweep. That made sense but no he was good staying here. Pausing when he made a comment about the other pack he swallowed hard, "yeah.... I guess you're right. Are you going to call them?"

Sipping his coffee he sighed softly and touched his stomach, "I really don't want you going over there by yourself." Looking back up at his mate he reached over to hold his hand. "Maybe have a nice afternoon doing something we'd enjoy too?" 

“I am going to go round.” He said honestly. “I will take Zed with me. I have no intention of letting you anywhere near him.... or more importantly.... her again right now!” He shook his head. 

Damian took Haru’s hand and squeezed it. “I’ll be okay.” He would be, he was too pissed off and angry not to be a real contender in any fight right now. Orin wouldn’t stand a chance!

“But yes..... the afternoon is ours. Anything you’d like to do?” He asked.

Already Damian was thinking that there must be a way to discretely arrange company for Haru while he dealt with things. He didn’t want anything to happen!

Of course he understood the anger he held. His mate might even loose it if they saw them, he'd be well within his right to strike her. Not that Haru would ever wish something injured for doing something dumb. 

Haru smiled softly holding his mates hand, "hmmmm...." His tongue came out to wet his lips then looked over at him. "Are there any art shows or garden shows?" He  wanted to do a fun activity with him and just, do something nice. Although he was wanting to sleep with him but he didn't want to put his mate. "Not really like a shopping but just something nice to go see. Or I have more things in the garden." 

“Honestly? I have no idea.” Damian chuckled. “But we can find something? Maybe?” He smiled. “I can drive you to town if you want? Or take you to the lake? Go for a swim? Nude, of course.” He joked, wiggling his brows playfully.

He squeezed Damian’s hand and kissed it. “Haru....” he was quiet, frowned gently. “....I love you.” The alpha couldn’t explain when it had happened. He kissed his hand again. “So, know that you have nothing to fear from me. Ever. We’ll figure it all out. Okay?”

"Nude swim sounds fun," Haru chuckled softly at the eyebrow wiggle. Then his mate went serious. Smiling warmly at him he reached up to pull him down pressing their foreheads together , "I wasn't sure if you heard my confession this morning... I love you too Damian. My mate. My love. I do not fear you at all, I know you'll do everything you can to take care of me and of us."

Pulling back a little to look at him that sweet smile was still there, "together we're unstoppable and you are my rock. I will follow you to the ends of the Earth and be your voice of reason when you need it. Or a nice snarky remark." Leaning up on his tip toes he kissed him softly on the lips. Such sweet words from his little omega. He hoped it would encourage him and help him feel better. He could tell he was a little off about the loss still but he wanted to help him through it. 

“Yeah. An excuse for me to get my hands on you.” He teased, Damian was only joking though. He wasn’t going to push anything more. 

Damian smiled shyly and cuddled in, holding him. “You do?” He hadn’t heard it before, but there was no denying that he liked hearing it! 

Each of those sweet words made him smile! He leaned in and hugged him. “Thank you. I hope you know I’m here for you too.” He promised and smiled, nuzzling him gently.

He did feel better though. Seeing Haru look happier was helping too! “It’s decided then, we’re a team.” He hummed.

Haru smiled wrapping his arms around him and tucking his knee onto his hip, "I know." Running his fingers through Damian's hair he smiled kissing his cheek. "Team all the way." Snuggled up to his alpha he smiled softly glad to see him in better spirits then blushed a little at the nuzzling sent a shiver through him.

"Mnn... you're going to be late for your rounds if you keep touching that mark on my neck," Haru's leg wrapped a little more around him holding him a little tighter and arched himself closer to his body. So what if they were in the kitchen, it would be fun for his mate to take him against the counter or the table. 

Damian smiled, who would have thought he’d like his little omega so much? He really hadn’t thought it was possible!

“Ah.... you mean this point?” He hummed and nuzzled the others neck again, he couldn’t help it.

“My rounds.... don’t have a set time...” he licked his lips and hummed softly. “But we probably shouldn’t? Right?” He still, groped the other man and leaned in to kiss him. Sweet and tender.

Haru kissed him back while reaching his hand up to gently touch his cheek, "Mnn... we can." Reaching over he gently tapped the table, "you could make love to me on this table. Right here. Right now." 

Leaning up he gently nipped his lips and pressed his hips forward to show him he was getting turned on by this. He knew this would be a last step for them and now that he was feeling much better he wanted to take his alpha to help him feel better too. 

Damian chuckled, “you sexy little minx.” He hummed softly. “Tempting little butterfly.” He smiled softly and kissed him.

He leaned forward, wrapping his arms around him. He nuzzled him, taking in his scent. Enjoying him.

Damian hadn’t decided if this was what they both wanted... but he realised... it was.

“You sure?” He hummed softly. “I can’t take it back....” he had to wonder if this was actually what they both needed!? He touched his cheek, leaning in and kissing him sweetly again. “You are precious to me.”

He growled softly and nuzzled him, hands stroking down his body.

Haru rubbed his hand over his back keeping his leg wrapped around his waist, "I know I am... but I can't be so precious that you're scared to touch me." He turned to kiss his cheek. "You can still hold me down... pull my hair. Push me down... make love to me... fuck me against the shower wall but also go for runs with me."

Running his fingers through his hair he leaned in to nip his shoulder, "I think we need a little stress relief and this is the best way... please my mate... my alpha. Show me you're still my alpha." He needed this and had a feeling his mate needed it too. 

Damian watched him, soft and eager touches as he nodded.

His omega said all the right things. Did all the right things.  His perfect match. His lovely love.

“You’re my little moon. My shining light.” He hummed and nuzzled him. Damian moaned softly. Each image making him harder, throbbing needily.

“As you wish my precious.” He kissed his neck. Nuzzling and loving on him a moment before kissing his lips. “Anything my precious wants.” He smiled and pulled off his own shirt before tugging at Haru’s. His hands wandered and played and teased as he slowly stroked down his legs to remove his trousers.

Haru gasped when his shirt was removed and eagerly moved to remove Damian's. Kicking his house slippers off he then kicked his pants off. Reaching his hands down to open his mates pants he pushed them down, "mnn..." 

His member was getting harder by the second but he was also getting wet for his mate. Honestly he missed him and his body was very eager to have him again. Reaching down his hand wrapped around his mates length stroking over him while he leaned up pressing his lips to his in a heated kiss, "mnn..."

Damian didn’t fight their hot touches or sweet kisses. He moaned at the hand upon him, reaching and humming softly into the others need.

He stroked up his legs, cupping Haru’s balls and squeezing lightly. “You’re so sexy.” Damian laughed and smiled. Nuzzling him again as a finger slid into him. “My sexy little, moon.” He moaned gently.

Kissing down his throat and chin. “I’m going to slid deep inside you. Remind you who you belong to. Give you exactly what you need and want!” He growled. Wanton.

"Ahhh...." Haru moaned softly as he teased him then gasped when his finger slipped inside. Letting out a sweet little needy whine at his mates words. "Yess... D-Damian... t-take me!"  Leaning back on the table he scooted up a little wrapping his legs around his mates waist. 

So much for shy meek omega's. That just didn't fit into Haru's vocabulary. Wrapping his arm around his mates neck and into his hair his fingers gripping it, "Mnn... ahhhh... D-Damian... alpha...." Rocking his hips against his finger he tried to encourage him to push in more. His other hand was still stroking over his mates member teasingly. 

Damian liked that Haru wasn’t meek. The alpha wolf wasn’t sure he could have handled this otherwise. He liked the man’s boldness. Loved his legs around him. Loved the way he easily wore his affection on his heart.

One finger became two. He needed to make sure that the other was stretched enough since it had been a few days... even though he was beyond eager to bury himself deep inside him.

“Fuck, you feel so good!” He growled, the wolf riding him hard as it surfaced in his eyes. 

Two fingers became three. “So tight, baby.” He smiled, leaning in he kissed him deeply. Wanton. Needy. Loving it all!

Three fingers became four. He was growing impatient. “You ready?!” He asked, pulling his fingers out with a flourish, he covered his cock in the natural lube before lining up.

“Mine.” He growled possessively. Licking at the others neck.

Moaning against his lips Haru trembled against the table feeling the pleasure of him working him open, "t-that feels so good..." Gasping when his fingers were removed he nodded his head wanting his mate to bury inside him again. Haru was so turned on he could feel himself pulsing against his stomach and he was a little wetter than normal.

"Yes.... please please please my alpha!" Haru then hooked his leg a little higher to start pulling Damian to him and him to his alpha to start pushing him inside. "Ahhh.... yessss...."His nails gently scraped along his shoulders and back while he took pleasure from pushing his mate inside him.

“You feel so good!” He growled? Unable to deny his instincts anymore. Unable to fight what they clearly both needed! And they did both need it!!!!

“Yes!” He growled, nuzzled and licked him. Cock sinking deeper and deeper into the other. Enjoying him completely. Enjoying the feel of being connected to him like this.

Damian didn’t hold back once he was buried inside him. Pulling back and slamming in once more.

“Mine!” He growled. Holding Haru’s hips as he thrust in and out of him, enjoying him completely. Enjoying having him back. Filling him up.

“You’re mine, baby.” He growled at him. Kissing his cheek. 

The feeling of his nails scraping down his back only spurred him on, made him want to claim him completely.

Haru arch up holding him close feeling him sink all the way in, "Ahhh...." If felt different this time. He couldn't put his finger on it, like because they were more connected it felt better. Finally his mate was connected with him again! Rocking against him he worried for a moment others might hear but it was to be expected going near the alpha's house. 

Leaning up his fingers ran into his hair pulling him in for a heated kiss, "Mn...." Then he started slamming into him making him throw his head back, "Ahhh! Yes! R-Right there D-Damian!" Panting harshly he took each of his thrusts beautifully. That was until he felt himself getting close. "D-Damian!" Maybe because it had been a while or maybe because it felt really damned good this time he tried to warn him. "I-I'm gonna c-cum already!" 

Damian didn’t hold back either. It was like he could feel Haru surrounding. His pheromones completely filling his senses. “Agh...” he grunted, hips still moving hard.

Faster and faster he found himself racing towards the finish line too.

“Don’t hold back!” The idea of making Haru cum simply from his arse was utterly enchanting! He wanted it!

Unable to resist his instincts he leaned in, biting Haru’s neck.

He kept hold of the omega as his hips punched forward. He was racing closer to the end.... so close! So fucking close! He feels so amazing! He couldn’t compare it to anything else, felt d me better than before.

Then he erupted, filling his mate up before finally pulling his fangs free and licking his neck.

Haru panted harshly as his mate slammed inside him. He hadn't even touched himself and here he was coming just from him inside him. He heard it was possible but not all omega's had that ability. Apparently he did. 

"AHHH!" Haru clung to him when he bit his neck quickly rushing over the edge. He swore he was going be able to cum just from him biting his neck at this rate. Coming between their bodies his nails dug into his skin letting out a low moan. Tilting his head down he nipped and bit at his mates shoulder while his legs pulled him in deep. Shuddering when his mate filled him once again he shivered feeling the wonderful bliss from it. 

"Mnn... my alpha..." Haru turned his head kissing along his mate's jaw. 

Haru’s fingers digging in. Haru moaning in his ear. Haru’s bite. His breathing. His heat.

It was all addictive! Made his pleasure rise higher. Damian couldn’t deny that it was a turn on hearing the man call him his alpha! He couldn’t deny wanting it. Needing it!

Needing him!

“My precious omega.” He hummed softly. Nuzzling him. “I think I really needed that.” He admitted. “We both did.” Damian smiled.

He didn’t pull back, didn’t withdraw yet. He needed to stay connected. “You fit me perfectly.”