(Private RP) Moonlight Calls <<syaoran-puu & akiravadel>>

syaoran-puu

Damian grinned, “of course I do.” He winked, “I wouldn’t have brought you home if I thought you were ugly.” He teased.

He helped himself to a healthy plate of food, sniffing it happily. “It smells delicious.” Resting the plate on his lap he smiled and wrapped an arm around Haru, quite content to eat one handed.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• syaoran-puu

• akiravadel

Haru giggled at hips comment and lightly tapped gotta leg with his hands,  "oh you."

Munching away on the food Haru moaned softly,  "its so good." He shifted forward slightly but also leaned against Damian a little.  To keep him close but also his arm from touching his bruise.  Watching the movie he ate happily and giggled at the funny moments.  This was really nice. 

The movie was fun, Damian enjoyed it. The close contact. The light and easy moment. He liked his Haru was leaned against him.

It wasn’t about sex. It wasn’t about being physically intimate but instead emotionally intimate, something they both needed.

The movie ended but Damian didn’t pull away, enjoying the closeness. They’d laughed and joked throughout. It had all been so natural and normal!

“I think we should make an effort to make this a thing? Weekly or fortnightly movie night? What do you think?” He smiled gently. “When you make more friends you can invite them too if you want.... or we can make this just about us? Well.....” he frowned and shook his head, not wanting to mention children right now. They’d reached a point where not every moment had been focused on the lost baby. “....I would like to do something that’s just us. It doesn’t have to be this.... but this was nice.” He smiled shyly.

“Do you have any favourite films?” He asked gently.

Haru enjoyed the closeness and watching the film with him. It was nice spending time with him and just bonding with him in a deeper way, "I think that is a great idea but I like just the two of us. Maybe sometimes as a group. We can even list movies off and put them into a hat to pick out." He saw the frown having a feeling he was thinking about the lost child again. 

Reaching over he held his hand and gave him a soft smile, "in the movie category, I'd have to say the original 3 Star Wars but silly enough Princess Bride." He giggled a little then leaned back on the couch looking up at Damian the lower light shinning in his blue eyes. "What about you?"

“Okay. Just us. Mostly.” He agreed, liking the idea.

Damian looked down at their hands a moment, lightly squeezing Haru’s back. He didn’t want to worry the man. Didn’t want him starting to think that Damian couldn’t handle this... that he couldn’t protect him.

Instead he took a deep breath and listened to the films, “Princess Bride? Really?” He teased lightly, knowing he’d give him anything. “I rather like movies.... so I might have quite a few suggestions; those new Jumanji films? Maybe the Mulan live action? I think you might like the Rocky Picture Show? Or Armageddon? That one is good... but it always makes me cry.” He laughed nervously, realising it was a dad sacrificing everything to save his daughter. “Now you see me?”

He let his fingers slide higher, playing with Haru’s hair. “I’m sure there will be a list of must watch films online? We could print it off and try them? The good the bad and the ugly.” He laughed, “like that forth Harry Potter? Goblet of fire? That was bloody awful!” Leaning over he kissed his cheek tenderly. “Any films you utterly hate and refuse to watch?” He checked.

Part of Damian knew they might have to go to bed soon, but he wasn’t quite ready for this to end. Did Haru?

"Hey if you haven't seen Princess Bride don't diss it," Haru grinned at him as he listened to his lineup. "See I'm a sucker for originals and kinda... break movies apart sometimes. I've seen the new Mulan I actually turned off 30 minutes in. Part of it were nice with bringing in more of the culture but they completely changed it. Now Rocky Horror and Armageddon are much better choices. Or Independence day!" 

Smiling he leaned into the kiss, "that was a bad one. Just so much wrong... plus the change to Dumbledore from the book and how he played him in the movie." He reached up touching his cheek to lean in gently kissing his lips. "Hm... any I hate?... Oh... Twilight. I can't stand the movies or the books. I've tried both and damn they're just terrible. I know so many people like them I can't stand them." He chuckled softly and shrugged his shoulders. 

Damian smiled, amused at the fire the other showed! So much for all omega’s being meek and shy. But I’m glad for it! “I guess I’ll have to give it a go and trust you then....” he said softly, watching him.

“Oh no!” He laughed, “our first clash. I rather enjoyed it. Though I did miss the singing and Mushu from the cartoon.” He admits. He just wanted Haru to be happy. Was that so much to ask?

Seeing him enthusiastic made Damian smiled; “sure.... Independence Day too.” He hummed gently.

Accepting the kiss, he smiled and held him close. “I agree. No Twilight unless it’s a terrible drinking game.” He teased. “I can’t say I’ve really watched either of I’m honest.

Leaning in he gently nuzzled him. “We should head to bed soon....”

"Oh man, our head mistress at the academy was obsessed with it and unless you knew about it she ignored you," Haru giggled a little. "That was how we tricked her into liking us otherwise she wanted nothing to do with you." 

"Bed sounds amazing," Haru gently kissed him again before he got up to grab their plates so Damian could grab the saucer to carry into the kitchen. They could do dishes tomorrow. Nothing wrong with having an easy night. Yawning he stretched and smiled over at his alpha, "ready to take me to bed?" He joked softly, he knew they weren't ready for that yet.

“Hmmm.... omega’s aren’t known for being underhanded and sneaky. Maybe we’ve been underestimating you this whole time?” He laughed and hugged him, only joking. He rather liked all these interesting sides to his new mate.

“So? Did you manage it? Getting her to like you?” He asked quietly. Watching him. Amused he kissed his cheek.

Carrying the leftovers through he placed them on the side, watching Haru closely. He seemed okay.... like he had come to terms with what was happening.... or rather, had happened. They couldn’t undo it. Even if he wanted to!

Hearing the joke the alpha grinned, wasting no time as he lifted him very carefully up, holding him by his legs so that he didn’t touch his back. “Yes! I’ll take you to bed.” He wiggled his brows. “To sleep.” He joked. They both weren’t quite there yet.... but maybe soon.

When he asked if he managed to get her to like him he laughed, "No." Giggling he grinned up at him. "For like one week she liked me until I made up a mustard curry sauce for a dish that didn't call for it and we were enemies ever since." He knew his mates eyes were on him watching for his injuries but honestly he was feeling better and that was helping him move past it. Deep down he was sad but they were okay and were going to be okay. 

Wrapping his arms around his mates neck he smiled, yeah he wasn't ready for that yet. Maybe soon. 

Hanging on as he carried him up he was careful with the bruising and gently nuzzled against his mates chin kissing him softly. Hopefully he'd feel better tomorrow and they could both started healing even more.

“Oh no!” Damian laughed, “sounds like the worse crime ever! She should have warned me! Utterly unacceptable.” He teased, winking at him.

Damian realised that he liked learning more about Haru, about his past, his experiences snd memories. Silver lining? If so, Damian would cling to it. Otherwise he had no chance in hell of moving on.

With great care he took him upstairs to their room. Lowering him carefully to his feet. “There.” Reaching, Damian tooled Haru’s cheek and up to his hair. Looking him in the eyes. “You really are the prettiest thing.” He said almost to himself, disbelief or awe high in his voice.

Chuckling he leaned in and pecked the omega’s nose. “How about we read for a while? Or you can read to me?” He offered with a smirk.

For the first time, Damian saw their relationship for what it really was. A partnership.

Haru giggled at his mates comment about his rank he'd pulled on the mistress. He had several stories from there. Unlike typical omega's that were beaten down and told to behave certain ways he never lost that spark. He'd always had a bit of fire to him.

Settling back on his feet he looked up at his mate with a soft smile, "Mnn... and you're so handsome." 

"I have the perfect book," Haru volunteered and headed to his dresser grabbing a book off the top then snuggled into the sheets. Pushing the pillows up behind him he gingerly rested back being careful. "There we go, you want to lay your head on me?" In his hand was a large book titled Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

“I know that look. You have more? You’ll have to tell me one day, I’d be interested to learn your stories.” He admitted.

With a laugh he replied; “Good. You should know how lucky you are.” He teased at the compliment. In truth, Damian adored the compliment. That his mate saw him as such. It bodes well.

“Oh?”he asked curiously, stripping off his shirt and stretching a moment as Haru got comfortable. He spotted the book with curiosity. “Not one I’m familiar with.” He shrugged, climbing in beside him. The idea of resting his head of Haru.... he paused a moment, unsure. But slowly he lay down and rested his head on Haru’s knee. “This okay?” He checked, hand moving to carefully stroke Haru’s leg gently. 

Damian had imagined his head in a similar position, listening to the baby. He wouldn’t say that though. Instead, this was just about them and no.

“So! What delights are in store?” He hummed. Listening.

Haru smiled softly at his mate then reached down running his fingers through his hair. Those blue eyes looked at him so lovingly, "yes that's fine." Opening up the book he grinned. "This is a strange book, about space, strange aliens, physics and a towel." 

Giggling softly he started to read the book which was an odd one that made you really wonder about the universe. Haru also mentioned a couple differences between the movie and the book as he read. His voice was soft and smooth even changing his voice a little for the characters. The whole time gently petting his hair as he went. 

Feeling Haru’s hand in his hair he closed his eyes and hummed softly, relaxing to his mates touch. If anyone had told him he’d relax like this around another, an omega, he would have laughed and called them all liars! Yet here he was.

At peace.

“A towel?” He laughed. “Sounds like an interesting story. He laughed gently.

Listening to Haru’s voice, the story unfolded. Damian closed his eyes. Just quiet and thoughtful. The petting was nice. It was like he was being cherished. Adored. Loved.

He had never felt such a moment in all his life.....

Haru read about a man on earth who didn't realize he was friends with an alien,  came to warn him that earth was being demoed for a super highway. After saving him by using a towel they beemed into spacestaring on a grand adventure. 

After a while his voice trailed off and his hand stopped moving as he drifted asleep nestled up against the pillows while warm and comfy under his alpha.  It was such a sweet and loving moment that he never thought he'd experience.  So loved compared at all the other omegas he knew out there. They didn't know if they just leaned into it,  forgetting about what society told them they'd be so much more content. 

Haru’s voice was very soothing. Damian listened until things slowed to a stop.

Looking up he smiled. His sweet mate. Asleep.

Carefully he shifted position and moved the book to the bed side table before pulling the blanket up over him and watching. He didn’t want to wake him up. Still, he carefully lay down beside him. Smiling as he took in his face.

Reaching for Haru’s hand, he held it as he drifted to sleep. Darkness welcoming.

At some point during the night Haru shifted to cuddle up onto Damian's chest resting on him. As the sun came in he curled up more onto him until his head was on his chest and arm thrown over him, then his leg wrapped around one of Damian's. Nesting and cuddling was just part of being an omega. Slowly waking up he realized where he was and smiled. 

Leaning up he gently kissed his mates chin whispering a very soft, "love you." For the first time. He really did. It wasn't as common these days for mates to actually fall in love but he really did love him. Sighing softly his hand rubbed over his chest cuddled up to his mate. 

Damian felt him settle during the night, as if he was aware of the fact his mate was now snuggled close.

Protectively his arm moved to hold him close. Nuzzling the top of Haru’s head as he continued to sleep.

Early in the morning he became aware of a hand lightly stroking his chest. Yawning gently he smiled down at him. Part of him hadn’t actually fully heard the confession, instead imagining it was in his dream. The happy glow of believing Haru felt like that had him smiling down at him. “Morning, my beautiful mate.” Damian yawned. “Did you sleep well?” He slowly stroked his hair, enamoured by the man. “What would you like to do today?”

Haru was feeling much better. The bruise didn't really hurt he could move around and his stomach felt way better. He didn't want to be sad with his mate he wanted them to be able to move forward from this. Leaning up he gently kissed his lips, "lets start with breakfast? Then we can talk about it... I need coffee..."

Leaning back in for another kiss he pulled himself more onto him straddling him now but also still laying on him. It was a tired kiss but still a bit of a heated one he was trying to start. His hand came up to his cheek gently stroking over his stubble. 

Damian laughed at that, “breakfast and coffee. That can be arranged.”

He delighted in each and every kiss. Enjoyed each and ever touch. Haru excited him in ways no one else ever had.

The man shifting to laze and straddle him was amusing. “My dear. Are you quite comfortable there?” He hummed and kissed him.

Carefully he stroked his back. “How are your injuries today? Feeling better?” His protective instincts demanded he know!

"Very," Haru was very comfortable resting on him. "I feel much better. Even the bruises don't really hurt." They were probably at that ugly stage where the yellow came in since it wasn't bothering him so much. Yesterday was a pain in the ass because he felt it anytime he moved.

Folding his arms under his head on his mates chest he rested his chin there to look up at him, "I heal almost as fast as alpha's but not as slow as betas. Usually just a couple days then I'm back up and running."

“They don’t? I’m glad.” Damian said honestly. Humming gently as he watched him. He liked that Haru seemed calmer and content. Last night seemed to.... settle things between them, though Damian wasn’t sure exactly how.

“You do? That’s good to know.” He smiled. Damian stole a slight kiss on his nose. “You’re too cute.”

“I enjoyed listening to you read last night.” He offered, wanting him to know how much it had meant to him.

Haru blushed when he said he licked hearing him read. That was honestly more embarrassing than some of the sexual things they had done, "s-sure." He leaned up gently kissing his lips. Then his stomach growled making him giggle, "alright food before I eat you." 

Bringing his mouth down he gently nipped at his nipple through the sheet then slipped out of bed to get dressed for the day. Moving around was much easier that morning and he felt way better. Checking his bruise in the mirror he was right it was that yellow fading but that was good. Pulling on a loose long sleeve shirt and some leggings again he was nice and comfy for the day.

He wasn’t sure why the other felt so shy about that. Had he not liked it? Or had he done something wrong? Still, he was just being honest. “Eat me? Tease!” He laughed, only joking.

Seeing Haru bite him playfully before leave to get dressed made him smile; “you’re moving around easier.” He commented, Damian was rather pleased about that. It made things feel... nearly done.

He climbed out of bed, leaning over to kiss Haru’s cheek, “you can eat me anytime by the way.” He chuckled softly snd moved to get dressed too.

Done he waited for Lin and headed downstairs.