(Private RP) Moonlight Calls <<syaoran-puu & akiravadel>>

syaoran-puu

((Copy and pasted from the old YO site))

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Hide contents

Name: Damian Lunarious

Background: His father used to be the pack alpha. It can be uncomfortable having two strong alpha's in a pack, but when he was a child it was manageable. As he grew so did his aggression and need for control. He got into lots of fights at school. One day when he was reaching twenty-one he defied his father. His dad put him in his place, saving his life but scaring his face as a reminder. It was a reminder he never forgot. Be the strongest or die. He went travelling to gain experience and strength. When Damian's father died he was saddened by the news and returned to the pack. Now he feels the threat from two nearby packs. Wanting to prove his strength and ability he is looking for ways to increase his new packs standing and status.... with an omega mate.

Wolf form: Black fur and piercing blue eyes.

Likes: Running for miles, the outdoors, the smell of baking goods (cookies/cakes/pies etc), playing the guitar, hanging out with his best friend; Zed. He also adores sex under the full moon... but what wolf doesn't?

Dislikes: His scar, pretentious people, feeling trapped, cages and silver.

Damian went to the auction house at the advertised time. Tonight there were three rare omegas up for auction from various families and various qualities. This would be the only auction for months, maybe even a year, Damian knew better had to act now!

He'd looked at the brochure about them all with great interest and knew only one would do... Haru Shiroi. Excellent family and status, good connections, well known line for producing strong alphas and more omegas. He was the best hope for the security he needed for his pack. For what Damian needed.

The dynamics of the pack were still settling after his fathers death. But Damian had no time to mourn his father right now. Security and earning his place in the minds of everyone was needed first. It was his by right. He'd fight for it. Claim it. No one would refuse him!

The room was filled with so much alpha testosterone that Damian felt constantly on edge. He moved to the side wall, leaning and observing... watching his competition. He recognised some of these alphas as those attempting to threaten his pack. I'll make them pay for seeing me as an easy target.

When everything began and three beautiful omega's were brought to the stage his breathing caught sharp. His bright blue eyes couldn't help but look at Haru. Wow! He's absolutely gorgeous. Damian could tell there was going to be a lot of competition.

He practically ignored the bidding on the first two omegas. Not even disappointed that someone else now owned them. Sure, they were adorable in their own right... but not what Damian wanted.

The bidding started for Haru. His eyes practically glowed with desire. He watched Haru closely, trying to glimpse something from the man. The brochure desired him as a meek artist. An untouched virgin. His pale flesh, his silver-white hair, those stunning blue eyes, they seemed to call to the alpha. Damian wanted to possess him. His hand shot up, “quarter of a million.” The room gasped. Fell silent before chatter erupted. He felt some angry stares... but Damian didn't care, didn't take his eyes of Haru as the auctioneer announced his victory. He couldn't help the devilish smirk. Mine!

Pushing off the wall he walked like the predator he was, head held high, to claim his prize. He knew he had to publicly bite Haru's neck with a claiming bite. The bonding.

Climbing the stairs to the stage he offered his hand to Omega. "Do you accept my bite, omega. Accept me as your alpha." He knew it was just a formality, Haru wasn't allowed to 'refuse' but oddly.... those words meant something to Damian!

---------------------------

Reveal hidden contents

This was the day. Haru was nervous of course. He could end up with an annoying alpha, or one that would just demand everything he had to offer or even just lock him away. They had that right since they would in a sense own him. Trained in many ways he was kept mostly pure besides reading some books on what would happen in the bedroom. They let them know some things. Standing tall on the stage his robes draped elegantly over his body. He wasn't that small but he wasn't very large either. Those softer features helped keep him more desirable to strong alphas.

There was a reason they were so highly sought after. Standing tall his features were sharp and beautiful. Also he was starting to get on the older side for selling. Some were auctioned off even before they got to this age but he acted out for several years until he finally saw this could be his freedom he was wanting.

Hearing the bidding begin he knew that paper talked about his desirable traits and that ticked him off. This whole thing did. Then he jumped a little, those blue eyes going wide to look over at the outrageous number this man just shouted. Who in the world was this guy? He was confused as he stared down at his new owner. Swallowing hard he worried that maybe this guy knew something he didn't. Such a high bid so earlier meant he was there for him, but why?

As he approached he looked up at him his features calm but calculating. Reaching out he took his hand and tilted his head to the side, "How could I refuse?" It was such a coy answer but also dark in a way. His heart started to pound in his chest. This really was his way out to be tied for life to another alpha.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• syaoran-puu

• akiravadel

Damian smiled as the other accepted.... but the ‘fire’ didn’t go unnoticed. Good, Haru would need that to survive the turbulence to come.

Leaning down, Damian wasted no time as he bit the guys neck and marked him as ‘his’. Damian had heard some omegas instantly fell in love with their alpha after the bite but he doubted Haru was one of them.

Pulling back he licked the wound sealed then took the other wolf’s hand and kissed it. Damian’s intense blue eyes bore into the omega’s before he led him to the auctioneer by tucking that hand into the crook of his arm. “You have my details.”

“Of course Alpha Damian. The payment has been processed. You can take your new omega home now. His bags should already be packed.” The auctioneer said, looking pointedly at Haru as if to say; they better be packed!

“Thank you.” Damian ignored the looks he felt from the other alphas. Instead looking to Haru. “Where are your belongings? We will pack and leave immediately.” Being around the other alphas made him uneasy. His nerves frayed. He wanted to get home!

Haru watched him carefully as he moved closer. It didn't happen so much in those days but an alpha could simply kill him too. He doubted that would happen... right? Right. Feeling his teeth sink in he couldn't stop the gasp and the odd sense of pain and pleasure rushed through him. the bonding was harder on the omega than on the alpha anyway, as it linked them together. Depending on the strength of both some omega's would fall instantly head over heels in love, sometimes ill, sometimes pleasure.

This time... Haru couldn't stop the soft moan from leaving his lips. Now his scent would only effect his mate and it would essentially keep him safe, unless another strong alpha tried to overwrite their bond. As long as that didn't happen he'd be fine. His hand even gripped his a little tighter at Damian's hand and his blush spread over his cheeks. Holy shit... that sent a warmth through him he normally only felt when he was in heat. Which was coming soon, probably quicker now.

For a moment he was out of it which was normal for most bondings but it really helped him feel the weight of this alpha's strength. He was trying to push through it like he was told to do but it was like his body was trying to kick into a rather intense heat. Even his veins felt on fire. Taking a deep breath he held onto his arm and noticed the pointed look from the auctioneer, "mostly packed."

Annnnddddd that mouth was why they waited so long to sell him. "Follow me," Haru turned to lead him down another hallway but got a look from the auctioneer. "My mate." He added. He could have said Master like he liked to joke about during his teachings but he didn't that time. Leading him down the hall away from the main room he opened the door and there sat two small bags. The room had one little bed in it and a desk with a small closet. They couldn't let him get attached to too many things otherwise his alpha might want to change that. "Just these two bags." He leaned down to pick one up.

Damian tried to hide his amusement at the others quip. Especially when he added the ‘my mate’ as an afterthought. That wouldn’t be ‘appropriate’ to laugh right now.

He closed the door behind them and glanced around the room. Curious. Alone with the omega he felt rather overwhelmed by his scent. It seemed to be seeped everywhere here.... and yeah! His body reacted to it, his cock growing hard behind the zipper. Control yourself, Damian!

His voice was gruffer, huskier when he spoke. “What’s left to pack?” Dang it! Where his fangs out?

Now they were alone he took the time to digest what he’d done. He’d bit him.... connected them.... mated them!

He let his fierce blue eyes scan over the man’s delicate looking form. He wouldn’t take advantage of him here.... he could control himself... he hoped!

Stepping closer he crowded the man. Cupping his head and gripping him. “My name is Damian Lunarious, Alpha of the Luna pack.”

You know there was only so much you could be told about how it would feel to be bonded to another being. Once you were in it, it was overwhelming. Hearing the rougher voice it sent a shiver through him straight through his groin. They couldn't do this here they'd get in trouble!

Gasping softly he was forced to look up, Luna pack? He'd heard about him. Although he really didn't know much but another omega was talking about how they wanted to be picked up by that family. Hm... Looking up at him he swallowed hard. Reaching his hand up he rested it against his chest, "we should go... did you come here in a car?"

Oh the car ride was going to be interesting. The bond and his scent seemed to be getting to him. It wouldn't be long before they were pushed over the edge and this alpha would take him. That thought sent a shiver through his body. There goes his virginity. His scent was getting stronger too. No. Not here. "You should bring me home before... before we get to that..." He wasn't sure if calling him by his name now would help or hinder him. All his touches and scent were getting to him and now bonded it was much harder to control himself. He would respond to this alpha so much stronger than anything he ever felt before.

Damian’s eyes practically glowed but he nodded. “I drove.”

He had a four-wheeled drive parked outside. They were going into the wildness after all. His pack was a number of cabins in the wood. A large wooded forest surrounding them with a lake and field that they partied on the full moon. A family. At least... that was joe they tried to be!

Damian couldn’t get his brain to function much, so he released him and grabbed the two bags before heading to the door. “Come on, Haru.” He left, needing out of that room. Needing fresh air.

Damian led the way to the car, checking back at Haru a few times, making sure he was there too. His heart seemed to skip a beat each time he looked at him. He had heard about the need to claim.... he was starting to believe it!

He opened the car and put the bags in before opening the door to Haru. “Buckle up, pipsqueak.” Damian winked, trying to be playful. He didn’t want to be overbearing, he didn’t want them to necessarily have ‘that’ kind of relationship.... they’d talk about it in the car. “Three hour drive.” This was going to be a torturous drive! Could they even last that long? But could he bare to take his virginity over the hood of the car... no.... he needed to resist!

Haru quickly followed after him wanting to get out of there. An off road car? He was a little excited. The white haired wolf actually rather liked the woods. Being in these nice robes though would ruin them of he had too much fun, but did that matter now? He was already bought and bit. Returning him was rather hard now.

The need to follow after him was oddly strong. There would be a little while of getting used to this sensation. The ladies and men who were around him joked about feeling like crazy teens when they were first bonded. Also not making it to the bed in a few cases. Sliding into the car he strapped in and didn't mind the comment. He actually appreciated him treating him normally, "three hours huh? Are you going to make it that long?" Was he?

Between his legs he could feel himself growing hard and wet. His body was ready for his alpha to slip inside. It was hard to resist his heats before. Locked in belts and chastity to keep from doing anything. Now he was bare and getting really pent up. All of it was on purpose to keep him desirable for his new mate. He'd heard stories of mates locking their omega's up like that to make sure they were only having sex with them.

"...I do have to ask... why me?" those piercing eyes looked over at him. "You came in with the soul purpose of buying me by throwing down... way too much money to get an omega in my opinion." So he didn't think too highly of himself. Honestly he thought omega's were placed on a pedestal, along with alphas. He just wanted to do his own thing but this was his life. His family were the White Wolves of the north, and he was the last omega. For now. He had some cousin growing up still but he was the last with those certain connections and family blood. He couldn't get a traditional job like he wanted but he knew if he went into town there would be people bowing at his feet and other shunning him.

“Yeah.... three hours.... and honestly?” Damian growled. “No idea. I’ll... try.” He’d rather take Haru in a bed... not that he could promise to be any less forceful. The desire was pushing him hard. And now they were in the car? Dang... that scent wan heavy in the air!

He started the car, not answering immediately. “Why not you.” He looked over at him, smirking a moment before focusing on the road. He wanted to trust Haru. He wanted them to be a team.... Damian thought about the answer carefully. “I’ll be honest, reading the brochure you stood out. That look in your eyes, the challenge there... your family name helped too. My pack needs that combined strength right now. I’ll tell you more details when we know each other better. For now... be cautious. I have only just taken over the pack, there are two other packs threatening my land and I will destroy them.” His hands clenched the wheel, Damian’s determination clear. “I will protect you and my pack. My wolves are good people.” It was clear he genuinely believed that too.

He shifted his leg, nervous sexual energy thundering through his veins. “Tell me about yourself. The real you. Not the pretty picture in the brochure.” He needed a distraction!

Listening to him carefully he hung onto every word. He wasn't sure if he should show that much of himself yet. He could be rather sharp tongued at times and maybe over analyzed things. Reading really helped him see the world outside of his tiny room, "most alpha's don't want that challenge." So there was a power struggle right now. Well if this was going to be his pack now he would have to read up on their lands and laws. Such a strong alpha and passionate talking about his people. That was good. That meant he believed in his role.

Haru's eyes trailed down seeing he was struggling with not jumping him and actually smirked to himself and hid it behind his hand, "me? You didn't believe the sweet little words on paper? Oh my those didn't get past you did they?" Looking back out the window he was so glad to be out. "I enjoy painting and gardening. I'm also a really good horse rider and enjoy the outdoors. I've always wanted to try fishing and going out on a boat. My cooking abilities and baking were top of my group so I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Just let me know if you have any allergies... and... The trust goes both ways, I'll tell you more when we know each other better."

He wasn't ready to really tell him about himself yet. Did it matter? Right now was a formality and his alpha was trying to not jump his bones. Although...

Looking back over at him he raised a brow, "if you think you can stay on the road... you can use my mouth." Maybe that would help hold him over.

“There’s a difference between challenge and challenge.” Damian grinned, not caring if he was confusing him. “Feisty is more fun than subservient.... of course... there are times when I would expect you to keep your mouth shut.” It could get the omega hurt if he didn’t.

“The fact you’ve got sass in your voice right now? Yeah, your placid blurb is part bullshit.” He smirked. Damian listened eagerly. Considering this information. “I don’t have a garden... you’re welcome to make one though.” The alpha wolf smirked; “horse riding is good. We breed horses since we live in the wilderness. It helps us travel the land when not in wolf skin.”

Fishing and boat rides? Cooking? Painting and gardening? He sounded like an interesting man. Sounded too perfect! “We can make your desires work somehow. Might take time for some of them.” He hummed. He’d spent so much to make a point, to show power without needing to fight. Without spilling blood. It was just the start. “I accept that condition.” They needed to learn each other. He got that!

Damian grit his teeth, looking over at him before looking at the road once more. “Not sure I can keep us on the road... but fuck.... I’m willing to try. If it’s too much I’ll tell you to stop.” He growled needily.

Oh he was going to make a garden one way or another. His little garden he had to leave behind and it bothered him. At this point he could write a book on the amount he knew about gardening, maybe make some serious money, but judging from this alpha, he wouldn't have to worry about money. This man was interesting for sure. He actually seemed interested in him which was a positive start.

"While I'm doing this..." Haru reached his hand over trying to not blush too hard. He hadn't done this before but he had been told and read about it. "Why don't you tell me about your interests besides fighting your enemies." Of course a strong alpha was desirable but he was going to know him in other ways.

Sliding over he slowly opened his pants, "as your omega... it's my duty to make sure you're happy." His heart was pounding in his chest as he remembered what to say there. He was so turned on himself and this was rather intense. Sliding his hand in he gently pulled him out to start stroking his hand over him. Oh good lord he was massive... Blushing hard it was hard to not be embarrassed with touching another person for the first time.

Damian looked down at the guy, his breathing hitched before he focused on the road. Oh dear Mother Moon! This is going to be torture!!!

“Me?” He could barely think with what was going to happen. His thoughts going crazy! Especially as the other undid him and released his throbbing cock.... shit! I need to focus! Can’t kill us!

Damian cleared his throat. “I like running... being outdoors.... or maybe sitting on the patio with my guitar....” He moaned, not hiding the enjoyment at having his omega touch him for the first time! “I like smelling freshly baked goods too..... I think you’ll like my friend too. His name is Zed....” Why was he rambling?

He swallowed again. He dared to ruffle the guys hair a moment before returning to driving. “I feel like that’s fake. Some rehearsed line.” Damian called him on it.

"You play guitar huh?" It was nice actually learning something about him. Then he called him out and even touched his head. Blushing a little more he wanted to smack his cock but he didn't, "maybe some of it is. We're taught how to behave to to say and do certain things."

His hands stroked up along his length and back down, "things like this." Moving closer his hot breath ghosted over the head of his cock. "I was told and read but... untouched. Even from myself." Nothing like being in heat and not allowed to jack off or anything. Those days he preferred to be unconscious. "I've never been allowed to even touch myself... have to stay completely pure..."

His hot tongue slid out to run over the head of his cock collected a bead of precum there. "Mnnn...." he shuddered. Holy shit... he was also warned that sexual things would be intense at first. Even tasting his Alpha. Laying over the seats he slowly took the tip into his mouth and rolled his tongue around it. His own legs trembled as his cock pulsed against the robes along with his essence leaking down his legs from his ass. "Shit... I think... bonding kicked my heat in..." he mouth pulled back but a little string of saliva came from his cock to his lips. Looking up at him his face was heated with desire. "I hope you're prepared for this... it usually lasts a week..." Prepared in whether he was going to fuck him, lock him up or drug him. Bringing his mouth back to his cock he slid him back in taking about half of it in his mouth.

“Play might be too generous.” He didn’t play for others, just himself. Damian chuckled and shrugged with a roll of his shoulder.

Taught how to behave? Taught what to read and what to expect.... except....? “Wait? You mean you’ve never touched yourself? Never?” Damian couldn’t even imagine that! Wow. Youth would have been harder if he couldn’t whack off his frustrations from time to time!

Completely pure? Damian felt his mouth dry and his excitement shudder needily. He suddenly wanted to corrupt the guy completely.

“Wait.... you’re going into heat now?” He glanced over with a frown, then back to the road. “What.... agh!” That tentative mouth was going to drive him crazy, making him moan... and knowing Haru had never don’t this with another? Definitely hotter!! But he needed to know more.... “your heat? What happens during your heat?” He’d only heard rumours, never really true information or confirmation to support it. All he really knew was that an omega grew incredibly horny! “How likely are you to get pregnant during your heat?”

"Never I was always locked up in a chastity belt," Haru had pulled his mouth back to lick along the underside of his cock. Oh his heat? "A lot happens and... it's high. Really high. It's about 30% chance outside of heat but during heat... nearly 80% chance..." His tongue rolled around the head of his cock.

"So if you don't want them yet we'll need something to keep that from happening," Haru pushed his hair back behind his ear getting a little lost in sucking his cock into his mouth. His head bobbed up and down like licking a special treat. Just doing this was turning him on so much. "We'll need either condoms or there's a pill to suppress it or start heats... or you can lock me in chastity and knock me out in a room..." his cock popped out of his mouth as he looked up at him licking his lips.

"It lasts for about a week, sometimes less," Haru dove back down sliding him all the way back in his mouth. He tasted for fucking good. Damn his heat and the bond. the bond was actually what was making it worse. "Mn... during it we get lost and sometimes don't remember much. We're weakened and can't move around as much." It made it easier for alpha's to get him. "My body... wants it constantly... more so than food. My ass is different than a beta's, I don't require lube... ahhh..." His hand rubbed over his thigh licking the head of his cock again. Taking him back into his mouth he bobbed his head up and down until he hit the back of his throat.

Damian digested this information. Eighty percent chance? A pregnant omega could only help his strength image? Prove he was the rightful alpha of his lands? Strong and virile? “I’m not against knocking you up, even if it’s so soon after meeting you.” The idea of the slender omega swollen with his pups? Hot! “How often are your heats?” A week was a long time, he couldn’t spare that every month... but he didn’t want Haru to struggle or suffer either. He’d have to figure something out! Damian didn’t really know what he’d do with children.... he hadn’t considered bring pups into the pack before.... but now? Yeah... pregnant Haru was the goal. Pregnant often too.

The idea of locking the omega up. Making him wear a chastity belt? It didn’t sit well with him.

Damian felt like he was going crazy.... It was a strange combination! The serious conversation coupled with the omegas mouth on him. He couldn’t help but moan. He swerved a little as Haru took him deeper. Damn it! It was almost too much to handle!

Damian frowned when he continued..... “you can’t move? So if your heat hit and you weren’t in the alpha house.... anyone could and would have access to you?” Damian didn’t like that! Would Haru’s pheromones drive the others as crazy as it was him?! He knew the older wolves would try to resist.... but what about the younger, inexperienced and more reckless ones? Damian didn’t even think it would be intentional... more instinct.

He moaned again. Leg wobbling and causing the car to jolt. “Shit.” He grit his teeth as he looked down at the guy. His pretty mouth spread wide over his throbbing hardness. Damian couldn’t take it. He pulled up to the side of the road. Panting softly as he rested his head on the steering wheel a moment to compose himself. Is Haru trying time kill me? Damian felt fucking high off the scent that filled the car!

And he didn’t need lube! Shit. Shit. Shit! All he wanted was to surrender to the beast and take the guy. Would Haru forgive him for taking him like an animal outside?!

Damian moved a hand to the guys hair and pulled his head off his cock. “I want more.” He growled. His eyes practically glowing with blue fire with his desire.

"I was told they become less frequent with a shorter duration when your bonded but... once every 2 to 3 months," Haru moaned around his length. "Knowing my luck it'll still be once a month just maybe only three days." Panting he licked his lips again, "my heat should only fully effect you now. Others will smell it and I will be vulnerable but... they should be able to control themselves around me."

Moaning when he was pulled away from his cock, "Mnnn... then get out." He smirked at him then. This omega was certainly different than the brochure stated. Nothing meek about him. He was a little more wild than the other omega's. Slipping from the car he was shaking but the worry of losing his virginity was clouded by the desire he felt. This was going to happen anyway in his mind, so might as well have fun with it.

Touching his sandal feet to the ground he leaned against the car and lifted his robes, parting them a little showing his naked self under them. His member was hard and throbbing but he was also slick down his thighs, "I hear... being with an omega is unlike any sex you've had before. Lucky you." He licked his lips. This might be what he was talking about with not remembering what happened during. It was like a switch was flipped and their bodies did everything to get impregnated.

Every three months wouldn’t be too bad... unless the guy could at least go a few hours without needing sex so Damian could work too? Then it wouldn’t matter how often. He guessed it was going to take time to figure out and find their own flow...

At least it was only going to effect him. “Good. I would hate for someone to accidentally be overwhelmed and touch you without permission.” Because Damian wasn’t an alpha willing to share! “I won’t be sharing you.” Any pups born would be his. No contest or questions to the contrary! All his! Mine.

He quirked a brow at the others cockiness. He... might like that spunk more than he should admit. Might want to punish him too.... But for now he turned the car off and he climbed out and stalked around the car. Damian didn’t hide the predator in him as he moved closer.

Damian didn’t hide the moan as he saw Haru.... all revealed and mostly naked. He moaned and reached, no hesitation in his movements, as he grabbed the guys arse. Humming at the sexy sight. “Your scent is driving me crazy. This might be rougher than intended....” he growled. A virgin and a hot blooded alpha overwhelmed by the omega heat... disaster! Too late. This was going to happen now.

“Lucky me.” He agreed. Pressing himself over Haru’s back, nibbling at his neck as his fingers moved to play and press on his hole. Remembering his claim of natural lube he let two fingers slip inside.

“So fucking tight.” He growled. His cock beginning to leak precum as his desire grew. For now he wanted to make sure Haru was relaxed and stretched enough to take a brutal and rough fucking....

Not sharing him huh? He liked that. That was good. He didn't want to be shared either. Licking his lips he felt those strong hands run over his body which made him shiver. He really wasn't used to being touched so it felt really nice against his skin. Reaching his hand back over his head he ran his fingers through Damian's hair, "Ahhhh....."

Rocking back against his fingers he felt waves of pleasure he never knew pulsing through him, "Oh my... ahhh..." His legs trembled feeling his fingers push into his tight slick heat. More essence leaked down his thighs when those fingers felt around inside him. Then they rocked against his prostate making him sing for him, "r-right there! What is that?... Feels s-so good...."

Maybe Haru was also lucky he just couldn't see it yet. This alpha was kind compared to so many others. Resting his other hand against the car he leaned forward a bit more to help him have more access to him. Fighting those instincts was hard but right now he just gave into it and was about to start begging him. Just that little bit of teasing had his cock dripping onto the ground.

Damian found himself rather enamoured by those sweet little moans and whimpers. Haru was adorable. Sexy. He wanted to possess him so badly!!

He smirked when Haru cried out. “Here?” Damian pressed his prostrate relentlessly, again and again. “This is your sweet spot. The prostate. I’m going to make you cum one day just by playing with it.” But not this day. This day he needed something else! Something more! All or nothing.

He scissored his fingers, sliding in a third as he finger fucked him with glee. “You’re a sexy little thing.” Damian’s own alpha pheromones where out to play now! He was losing his grip on sanity!

Pulling his fingers back he used the natural slick on them to lube up his throbbing cock before lining up.

Damian took it painfully slow. Popping only the head into his hole. Pausing as the guardian muscle fluttered and gripped him. He grit his teeth before oh so slowly sinking into him more. Inch by slow inch!

Once he was fully seated to the hilt he moaned out. “So god damn tight! You fit like a glove.” He kissed his neck. “Tell me when you’re ready!”

Oh damn that scent was strong. Shuddering his body arched against the truck feeling his fingers rocking against that sensitive spot, "ahhhh.... D-Damion..." Shaking his cock leaked onto the side of the car and the ground below him. Getting lost in the sensation he rocked back against those fingers feeling them stretch him further. It was tight and a little uncomfortable but it felt so good at the same time.

Then those teasing fingers slipped out. He was so close too! But they were replaced with something even bigger, "Ah!" Digging his nails against the car he felt the head push in slowly and couldn't control his legs shaking under him. Moaning over and over that he was so big and so deep the omega was beyond himself with sensations.

The smaller male felt stretched to the limit but the longer they rested there the better it felt as he relaxed into it. There was so much pressure but also pressure against his sweet spot. He could also feel him pressing against his womb. Shaking under him his cock was just constantly dripping now, "please... please fuck me and bite me." His hand came back to his hip and gently scrapped his nails against his skin.

Damian couldn’t help but smile at the way Haru reacted.... innocent on the streets and a slut between the sheets? Yes please.

When he was given permission he grinned and slid his hands to Haru’s hips. Caressing and stroking him before he moved his own hips. He pulled back, slow and steady before slamming home. Damian started out slow. Stealing the man’s virginity completely and consuming him.

Damian didn’t go easy on the guy as his hips moved faster and harder. In and out. In and out. Harder. Harder. HARDER! Thrust after thrust. He moved a hand to start to jack the guy off as he leaned down and bit his shoulder, growling harshly against his flesh.

Damian was so close. So close!!!

Haru's mouth fell open feeling him sliding back out then slammed back in. For a moment he saw stars it felt so good. Now knowing it felt this good he was probably going to ride him the whole trip home at this rate. Sex felt just as amazing as he hoped it would. Moaning louder and louder he quickly felt himself drawing close to that edge without touching himself. Actually he was sure he would be able to.

Then the hand wrapped around him and those teeth dug in, "AHHH! Yes! S-Something's c-coming!" Moaning louder his world suddenly crashed around him like a large tidal wave. A scream tore through him while his body clamped down onto his cock, coming for the first time in such a loud and spectacular fashion.

Whimpering his hips pressed back to meet his feeling gushes of his cum shooting out of him onto the car and the ground. Little did he knew he had the ability to cum several times, they would soon discover this. His hand reached up behind Damion's head encouraging him to keep going and fill him up.. if he wanted to.

Damian found it rather addicting.... those sweet moans... the way he moved... that sexy scream! He pushed his hips harder. A few more thrusts was all Damian needed before he slammed home and came hard and deep inside of him.

He slowly pulled his teeth out, licking it sealed once more as he growled behind him. Amazing!

Damian stayed buried inside him. Taking a moment to relax. He could easily go for more.... but! “While I’d love several more rounds with you.... we really need to get you home. I’ll take good care of you there. All night long.” He licked the bite again. Humming against his flesh. The connection felt like a living entity beneath his skin. Potent.

He gripped Haru’s hips as he slowly pulled free. “Get in the car, Haru. Buckle up, pipsqueak.” He winked at him. Sorting out his own clothing before heading around the car and climbing back in.

Looking over he had to know, cocky smirk in place. “Everything you hoped for?”

Haru moaned feeling him fill him and had a little flutter of nervousness about getting knocked up right away. No matter what it was his duty to have his mate's children. That was part of the setup. However at the same time he was nervous about it. What if he was a bad parent?

Sliding his robes down and getting back into the car he groaned softly buckling himself in. He looked over at him and lightly smacked his shoulder, "oh wipe that smug little smirk off your face." He shifted on the seat not anywhere near sated. "If you don't drive fast enough I'm going to end up in your lap smartass."

Sighing softly he rubbed his legs together feeling some of his cum leak out of him making him blush, "I didn't know what to expect honestly but I have to admit that felt amazing." No wonder they kept saying how nice it felt.

Damian quirked a brow, half amusement and half disbelief. Had Haru just hit him? Although softly.... that action was rather bold of the omega. Some alphas might have punished him for that.... see it as a ‘challenge’. Good job Damian wasn’t quite like others. “You seem to be acting rather familiar now.” He teased instead. He shook his head with a smirk. “What have I done? Opened the flood gates to your libido?”

The thought was hot.... but he needed to focus. Needed to get them home safely! Not imagine sexy omega arse riding him as he drove! “Just hold on for me, baby.” The endearment just slipped out on a grumbled, needy moan. Damian’s focus on the road as he drove as fast as he dared down these roads.

Amazing? High praise indeed. “Good. You’re going to be feeling this often. Prepare yourself for that fact.” Damian glanced over and winked.

He checked the road once more then reached and squeezed Haru’s leg. “I want to hear you playing with yourself. You can touch your hole and cock but you can’t cum until I tell you too.” In truth Damian just wanted to give Haru a focus point.... they still had a fairly long drive ahead of them! “Understood?”

"Whose acting familiar now?" Haru raised a brow at the baby comment but he also couldn't hide the shiver that went through him. Slitting up a little more he was trying to contain himself but damn it was hard to. The blush was still clear on his face while his eyes trailed over his new mate.

"You're pervy..." Haru didn't object though, he wanted to feel good. "I shall not cum until you tell me to Master." He sort of growled out that last word. Taking his time he ran his hands up his legs and slid the robes off his hips to expose himself. Wrapping his hand around his member he moaned pressing back into the seat. He hadn't had a chance to touch himself like this before.

"Mnn..." his hand stroked over himself realizing he hadn't settled down at all after that last orgasm. It wasn't long before he pulled his feet up onto the seat and slipped his other hand down pushing a couple fingers in himself. "Wow... ahhh... oh damn...." Panting harshly he could hear the wet noises when his fingers thrust inside himself and stroked himself faster. "F-Feels sooo good..."

Damian smirked at that. “Maybe it’s too late for both of us then.” He shrugged. It was growing harder and harder to stay focused on the road... Haru kept stealing his focus. His new mate. His packs new omega.

“Yes.” He said simply. Damian wouldn’t hide his sexual desire and drive. As an alpha he had a high sexual desire. He had no doubt he could satisfy his omega when they got home! He smirked at being called ‘master’. “Not my thing pipsqueak.... unless you’re asking me to tie you to my bed and have my wicked way with you for hours. That? I can really get behind.” He winked over at him, “literally. But? Good boy,” he teased. “Don’t cum yet.”

His breathing was harsher when he smelt the others wet slick, his arousal.... heard that wetness as he fingered himself! Damian’s hands tighten on the wheel. Fucking hot!

With gritted teeth he looked over at Haru. Fuck! A mistake! “That’s right. Push your fingers deeper. Hook them. Find your sweet spot.” He licked his lips, eyes back to the road. Faster! I need to drive home faster! He wasn’t too far now... another hour? Maybe....!

Haru panted hard stroking his fingers over the head of his member, "Mnnn... I like the idea of being tied up..." He looked over at his new mate. There was a reason bonding with an omega was so strong. They could match their alpha's sex drives unlike beta's which struggled to keep up.

Rocking his fingers inside him he gasped suddenly when he found it, "ahhh...." His hand stopped moving over his cock and just simply held it while his other fingers rocked inside against his prostate. "Oh fuck...." his legs started shaking from the odd pleasurable sensation while he touched it. Panting harder he tucked his knees up a little higher to reach his prostate better.

"Ahhh.... that feels insane... no wonder sex felt so good... so wonder they locked us up... some of the other omegas would... say edging h-helped but-" he stopped moving for a second. "I almost came..." He took his hand away from his member as precum oozed from the tip and onto his stomach soaking into the robes. "Mnnn.... this is edging right? Getting close... feels incredible..."

Damian was surprised again. He blinked from the feeling... he wasn’t sure what to make of those words.... did Haru really understand what he was saying? What he was agreeing too? “We’ll try that then...” Haru tied your his bed.... fucked all night long at his whim and pleasure? Yeah. That was a a turn on!

He chuckled and glanced over a few times. “I find it strange that they wouldn’t let you... ever.” Then again, how many times had he jacked off as a kid? It had made him want more and he’d fucked his first beta at the age of fourteen. “They were probably worried you’d get tempted to touch each other....” he shrugged. “Become too horny or something.”

Listening to the man as he seemed to enjoy exploring himself, finding his prostrate and torturing himself. Damian’s own cock was hard and throbbing again now. Needy. Desperate himself.... but he resisted. For now. Maybe it was good he had sexual experience?

“Yeah.” His voice was husky and deep. “That’s edging. Pause for a moment, let the feeling fade before you try again....”

Haru didn't know why they did that maybe to not sleep with each other, maybe to keep control. Who knew. Now he was finally free and honestly it might take him a while to want to stop, "maybe... Yeah..." He paused like he said and waited till the pleasure faded and his cock stopped twitching.

"We would joke about breaking out but...mnnn... No one was brave enough to...mnnn..." Haru started slowly rocking his fingers inside himself. His fingers teased over the head of his member letting out a gasp. "I want you..." Reaching over his hand rubbed against his leg. "That felt better than my fingers... But... Mnnn... I'm really close..." He panted and pulled his fingers out of himself, his cock twitching hard, oozing more precum. He'd been really close that time.

Damian couldn’t help but glance over. He frowned a moment. Desire bubbling almost too much!

Would it make it home? With those sweet little sounds? Nope!

He pulled over again. Parked up and pushed his chair as far back as it went. “Come up here and ride me, Haru. Show me how much you want my cock.”

Outside of the heat he probably wouldn't be this bold. Climbing onto his lap his hands wrapped around his neck pressing his hardness against him, "at this rate we'll never make it to your house." His hand reached down to open his pants and rubbed his member against his entrance.

"Mn..." sliding down onto him he felt that thick cock hitting all those good spots again. Moaning he rested his face against his shoulder and rolled his hips. "Mnn... try driving now." He giggled rocking his hips. It was strange, this made him feel so full and so complete. Must be because of the bond. He barely know his mate's name.

“Our house.” He growled out. Eyelids heavy as he watched him climb into positions.

Damian didn’t bother trying to help as the other released him and lowered himself down. “You’re the little minx, aren’t you?” He purred, leaning in and kissing him. Their first kiss. He gripped the back of his neck hard. Only breaking it when Haru shifted and nestled his head out of the way.

He felt the other starting to rock. The growl was unavoidable! He nipped then guys ear, moving the chair enough to drive and started to move them closer to home.

They needed to get home! They needed to finish this properly at home. Damian suddenly wondered if they would be leaving the bed any time soon!

They were lucky there didn’t seem to be any traffic today. Especially as they started on the country roads. “The Road is about to get rougher.” Damian growled.

Haru didn't know why but he wasn't expecting to be kissed. It actually surprised him and embarrassed him more so than the sex they were having. Maybe because it was such a personal thing to him. It was strange, he couldn't explain it but it was nice.

Oh damn he was actually driving. Slowly and gently rocking up and down into him, his mouth kissed and licked along his jaw, "this is... Really hot." Then the road turned rougher like he said. Moaning his body was forced up and down onto him. "Ahhh!" Tucking himself tight against him, it was like riding a horse hmmm... That actually would be a fun idea for later. A nice ride with his mate on the country side. "Ah!" He arched again and reached down stroking himself. "F-Feels good..." It would be nice to get to a real bed and actually enjoy themselves.

“Yeah....” it was hot. Super hot! Haru’s body was fluid and lovely. He was sexy. Right now, Damian didn’t think he’d made a mistake picking Haru out of the available omega’s. Strength. He admired it. Sass. He liked it. Sexiness. Undeniable!

They bumped and wobbled down the road. The deliciously slow ride. He felt the slow hum of pleasure building. Drive faster!

Damian knew these roads like the back of his hand. He was back on his territory and feeling more relaxed and secure once more. He stopped the car just before the bend to the cabins, a shard of privacy. “We’ll finish this here.” He winked. “We’re only a bend away from home.”

The alpha grabbed the omega’s hips. Holding him hard as he started to thrust and pump up into him. He was brutal and unforgiving in his movements, racing them both to the finish line. “Cum for me.”

Now that he was given time to adjust to his size and this now being his second time it was easier to take him. Oh good they were finally there. He wasn't sure how much more teasing he could take, he was at the point his cock was aching. Although it felt really good.

Moaning loudly his body arched against him feeling him thrusting deep and hard inside him. Although hearing the command sent a wild shivered through him, oh of this man wanted to control his orgasms that much, damn...

"Ahhhhh!" Digging his nails into his shoulder a little he stroked himself quickly and came between their bodies. They were certainly going to smell like sex heading into this house and would really need a shower afterwards. If Haru could walk at that point.

Damian smelt him. Felt him. The way his chute rippled around him. Wanton and sexy and perfect!

He growled into the guys shoulder as he thrust deeper and harder. A few more thrusts into that rippling heat was his undoing. He spilt into the man like the beast he was.

There was no denying the scent of sex as he stroked down the guys back as he calmed down enough. “My cabin should be empty but others might be curious about you....” he breathed deeply. “Play nice.” This was his family.... it would be Haru’s too if he gave them a chance!

Haru moaned feeling him shoot inside him again. He relaxed against him almost cuddling with him even though it was really awkward in the car, "I'll play nice." As long as they did. He was good at pretending to be nice but if they were nice there wouldn't be a problem.

Sliding off his lap he shivered feeling some of his cum slip out of him, "do they live on this land with you?" He wondered if they would have the house to themselves or if he'd be cleaning too. Nothing like getting an omega maid. He blew a strand of hair out of his face.

He shifted to fix is clothes trying to look presentable but he wasn't going to be able to hide that scent after they did it twice on the trip to his house, "I can give a more proper greeting after we get our fill and a nice bath." He blushed a little worried about someone seeing him like this.

Damian enjoyed the moment afterwards. The soft hold from Haru. The gentle bliss. But like everything else... all good things had to come to an end.

He pulled off his shirt, wiping himself down with it before tossing it to the back seat. It was better to be topless than covered in cum. He started driving them the rest of the way.

As they turned the corner the trees opened up to reveal a set of ten cabins spread over the area, dotted between trees and build up a hill with plenty of space between each. You could get busy and not disturb the others. His was the larger cabin near the centre, it was well kept, wooden and with a swing seat on the patio. “They live around me. We have the cabin to ourselves though.” The place was well looked after and rather natural. It was clear there was plenty of community space too. Several of his wolves, most currently in human form, were sat talking and chopping wood together as they drove past. The centre of the space had a cherry blossom like tree, it had been planted when the pack had first settled here.

“Home sweet home.” Damian looked over at him and winked before climbing out and grabbing the two bags.

One of the younger pups rushed over only to stop and cover his nose. “You smell weird, alpha Damian.” His voice had a slight lisp to it.

Damian laughed, putting a bag down to ruffle his hair. “I brought my mate home. You can just smell our scents mixing. You know his mates share scents. Don’t worry about it. Where’s your dad?”

“Oh? You have?” The pup looked at Haru and his eyes went wide. “He’s pretty!” Blushing he looked back up. “I might have....” he looked down chewing his lip.

“You climbed out of the window again? Didn’t you. You’ve really got to stop doing that. Go back to him and I’ll arrange to take you out running soon. Okay? But only if you’re good.” Damian smiled. “Can you be good?”

The boy grinned and nodded happily. “Okay! I’ll be good. I promise.” He looked rough Haru. “Am I allowed to talk to your mate, Alpha Damian?”

Damian glances at the others and could tell they were curious but seemed to be giving them space.... for now. “Sure you can bud.”

The kid giggled and ran over to Haru and waved shyly. “Hello. My name is Frankie. Who are you?” He blushed. “Sorry. That was rude. You’re Alpha Damian’s mate....”

Haru sat up when they went around the corner and looked around at the beautiful place. Wow he really did live in the woods but it was really nice there. Looking at the tree he wanted to climb it. That was so pretty! Big blue eyes took it all in feeling rather excited to be there. Slipping out of the car he took in the smell of the woods. It was nice there. Really serene.

Looking over at the boys as they approached he moved behind Damian, taking his submissive role on. Smiling softly to the boy he was used to being called pretty by then. His stark and soft features really stood out. Especially that white hair. they hadn't even seen each others other forms yet. That would be a fun evening.

"It's alright," Haru's voice was much softer than in the car. Tucking his robes against his knees he knelt down and lowered his head a little. "I'm Haru Shiroi, alpha Damian's mate. It's very nice to meet you Frankie." That sweet smile graced his lips. He knew his place in the eyes of the pack but deep down he was very nurturing and gentle. Plus he did like children, that was good given his situation. His hands rested on his knees as he looked up at them, "I look forward to getting to know you all and becoming part of this family." He then leaned in cupping his hand against the side of his mouth to whisper at them. "I'll need your help learning the ropes." He gave them a wink.

Frankie grinned at Haru. More than happy to play along. He nodded excitedly. “Yes! I’d like to help you.”

Damian looked down, pleased that Haru seemed to be getting on with the pup. It gave him confidence for any pups they might have one day. “Go on then. Home with you. I have to show Haru around his new home.” He picked up the man’s bag’s again before closing the car and heading towards the cabin. Frankie running off home.

Alone again he looked at Haru as he carried the bags to the bedroom. “Did he scare you? Or did you move behind me because you thought I wanted you to?” It was submissive but if this was to be Haru’s home... Damian wanted him comfortable here.

Haru smiled to Frankie and waved when he ran off. Slipping back up onto his feet he made his way into the house with him. Looking around the house, it was nice but he wanted to put more plants around and more comfy things. Haru looovvved comfy furniture and blankets. He was going to make sure they had plenty of those.

"Oh.. .well... coming into a pack for the first time it's safer for me to play more submissive at first. I don't want anyone to feel threatened that an outsider is here with their leader," Haru looked up at him his cheeks blushing a little realizing they were home and right in the bedroom. His little pink tongue wet his lips, wanting him again. "If come in too aggressive they might... reject me." His blue eyes trailed over him.

Damian put the bags down on the floor before turning to him. He cupped his cheek. “I understand.” He said simply, mostly getting it. “If anyone is mean to you though, let me know. I won’t stand for it.” Omega or not. Haru was his now.

He leaned down and nuzzled him softly. “Your heat is still in full flow. I can still smell you. Let’s sort you out properly.” He winked.

Damian placed his hands on Haru’s shoulders and started to push and remove his robe. Wanting to see him fully naked. Like a great prize! His eyes greedily inspected everything.

Haru looked up at him feeling the heat still holding his body and wanting more. Blushing the robes slipped over his shoulders, showing the mark on his neck that he placed on him just a couple hours ago. Then it went down exposing his soft pink nipples and slim build. He didn't have defined muscles but they were there. He wasn't weak but he wasn't overly toned. Being kept in a controlled environment kept him from pushing too hard physically. finally free of that he could do as much as his alpha allowed.

More of his pale skin was exposed till the robes hit the floor showing off his unblemished skin. All except for the freckle next to is belly button. Blushing a little more he was very aroused and standing at attention for him, "please... do me properly this time." So far it had been really nice so he wasn't scared of him, he also didn't threaten him so he didn't have a reason to be afraid. So far his interactions with this alpha had been pleasant.

Damian smirked, looking at him openly. He reached and touched the freckles upon him curiously. He could feel the strong muscles below the skin too. His cock was slender and proud, beautiful, just like his scent.

He laughed at Haru’s words. “Starting to think I need to get you a gag.” Damian teased playfully. “Get on the bed.” He winked.

Damian undid his trousers and let them slide to the floor before kicking them off. “Just curious. Does your heat stop if you get pregnant? Or is that only clear after it’s over?” He really should have done more research!

But that was too late now. Stalking closer to the bed he let his predatory eyes eat him up. Do it properly? Definitely!

"You seem to enjoy my sass," Haru moved over to the bed and knelt down on it looking up at him. His eyes drank him in seeing his muscles now and really getting a good look at his own prize, "it will stop early yes." It wasn't likely if he did get pregnant that the first time would hold. Although he wasn't sure if he should tell him that yet. Lots of first pregnancies were miscarriages if conceived in the first heat together.

"Now I can get a good look at you... My prize," Haru smirked at him while he laid back in the bed and spread his legs. His hand came up and with one finger gave the come here motion.

“Maybe a little. Doesn’t mean I don’t want to shut you up at times too.” He teased.

That come hither motion.... hot! Hungry eyes stalked closer, wasting no time to crawl between those spread legs. Fully naked he stroked a hand down his leg and took him in from this angle too. “Your prize?” Damian chuckled. “Am I a good or a bad one?”

Damian wanted to possess the omega, overwhelm him, put him in his place below him... at least sexually.

He shifted to play with his sloppy hole. Teasing and touching and playing. “You’re all filled with my cum. No denying who you belong to when you’re covered in my scent. Inside. And. Out.” He growled out and nuzzled his bite mark. If he wasn’t careful he could easily get carried away chewing all over his omega’s neck. Biting was.... more than the alpha expected. Even now his teeth tingled.

Wasting no more time he pulled his exploring fingers free, gripping the man’s legs and holding him wide before sitting back enough to watch as he sank his cock back into him. “So hot. Look how your body sucks me in. So eager.”

"Mmm... that still remains to be seen," Haru joked feeling his hands running over him. He was feeling a bit more clear minded by now compared to the unbearable heat in the car. That could be good and bad.Either it was from his desires being met or he was already with child. It was hard to tell this fast, also he'd never experienced it before. After this they didn't mention a whole lot to him so he'd have to read.

Tilting his head to the side to give him more access he moaned, that spot was sensitive now. Gasping he felt pleasure rush through him just from him touching the mark. That became a pleasure zone there rather quickly. He didn't know about that either.

"Ahhhh...." he tried to watch him push inside but it was too much. He ended up closing his eyes and arching under him. Wrapping his legs around his waist this was much better than the side of the road. His hands gripped the sheets feeling that familiar pleasure which after each time kept feeling better the more his body got used to it. That time his body responded more like an omega's should, eagerly eating it's mate and drawing him in. "Mnnn.... s-so good..." His member throbbed and dribbled pre-cum onto his stomach.

Damian couldn’t help but think, challenge accepted, pipsqueak!

He moaned at the feeling of being buried fully inside of him. Pushed up to the hilt. Firm and hard. He paused a moment, just enjoying being buried in him before he started to punch his hips back and forward. Pistoning inside the man.

He hooked his arms around the omega’s legs as he pushed harder and harder into him, getting even deeper than before. He didn’t hold back. Letting alpha instinct drive him as he took the man. Merging their bodies as one repeatedly. “You feel great.” He growled.

Damian could smell the guys precum! It was driving him crazy!!

Haru was kind for glad for their sexcapades in the car because it helped him be prepared for this. Panting harshly he arched his body to meet his thrusts feeling him drive deeper and deeper inside him. All that talk before was a little lost at the moment as the poor omega was drowning in pleasure.

Tightening around him he could feel his orgasm building rather quickly this time since his new mate was slamming against his prostate like this. His thighs started to shake and his cock throbbed over and over. It wouldn't be long before he came without him even touching his leaking member.

Reaching one of his hands down he grabbed his wrist and let out a needy whine, that pale body arching under him, "i-it's s-so good...." There now he was able to experience his heat for real feeling the waves of pleasure rushing through him and being taken more aggressively by his mate.

Damian couldn’t agree more! With a smirk he leaned down, nuzzling his bite mark a moment before biting him once more. Simultaneously, his left hand shifted from Haru’s leg to start to rub his cock. The precum was obvious and his hand was soon sticky and wet.

He grunted. His own pleasure rising until Damian couldn’t hold back any more and came.... hard! Spurts of hot cum filling the omega to the brim as if he’d not cum in years and had a build up.

Damian kept rocking, drawing out his own pleasure. There was no way he was going to share Haru now! Mine! “Cum, baby.”

Haru cried out when he bit the mark again feeling the strong odd trembles of pleasure rush through him, "ahhhh!" His arms wrapped around him. Feeling his alpha enjoying his body to the fullest when he heard him moan those words he arched his body shooting between theirs. He felt like maybe he was conditioning him to only cum when he told him to. That was fine, it was really hot being controlled that way.

"Ahhh.... shaking under him his legs trembled against his hips. It was a good thing he was really flexable. Holding him close he tilted his head to give him a little bite against his skin on his neck. Not hard but like a nice nibble. "Mnn..."

“You trying to mark me too?” Damian laughed, pulling back enough so he could smirk with amusement down at him. “Maybe one day I’ll let you.” He winked, before leaning down and sealing their lips in a hot, deep kiss. Damian decided he wasn’t going to hold back with the guy. Haru could take him! Mine!

Slowly he pulled out, looking as his cum spilt out of the other Wolf. “Maybe I should buy you a plug. Then my seed will stay inside of you.” Damian laughed, reaching and fingering Haru’s hole a moment. Just enjoying the sensation.

“Okay.... I’m going to go run a bath in a moment.... but first?” He stood and moved to the wardrobe, opening an old, blue trinket box. “I want you to wear something for me.” He carefully took out an item and returned to him. Taking his hand but not slipping the silver-coloured bracelet on yet. It was made from white gold, an intricate Celtic design that wound and curved together before meeting a wolf head at the centre. “Every Omega of this pack has worn it. The omega who carried me did too.” He knew little about them, his father never talked about them... all Damian knew was that they’d died during childbirth. Had his father always secretly blamed him?

Haru was still lost in the haze of pleasure even though he was teasing him. Moaning softly against his lip he kissed back running his fingers through his hair, "mnn..." His mostly soft member twitched when he mentioned putting a plug into him. "That's... oddly hot... mnnn..." He was distracted by those fingers back inside him.

Slowly sitting up he looked down at the item seeing the beautiful piece of jewelry. That was rather lovely looking, "that's beautiful." He did find Celtic symbols and items beautiful. It was seemed it was part of this packs heritage. Looking back up at him he realized by how he said it the omega that carried him must have passed away at some point. Reaching his hand up to his cheek he gently touched it, "thank you. I will treasure it always." He smiled softly to him.

“Yeah?” The idea of ropes, a plug and clearly his enjoyment of being told when to cum gave Damian the distinct idea that Haru was a sub as well as a submissive omega. Interesting.

He leaned ever so slightly into the others touch before slipping the bracelet on. “There. You’re one of us now.” He smiled. “And good. It’s yours now. And perhaps our omega’s if we have one, one day.” He winked. Damian really did think he’d keep Haru swollen with babe as often as he could. The idea was sexy.

Getting up he smiled and headed to the bathroom. “Feel free to take over space in the draws or wardrobe. Just let me know what you need.” He hummed gently. The bathroom was connected so he wasn’t far. He started the bath and added some healing bath salts too.

Haru blushed a little and nodded his head, "thank you." He looked over at his two bags, he really didn't have much. It made it easier to sell off to other families. Watching him go he sat there for a long moment trying to recover enough to stand up. Wobbling over to the door he leaned against it and look in at his new mate. His alpha.

Judging from how many times he already filled him and talking about keeping a plug in him he assumed he was going to be having many kids. That didn't bother him. Thankfully the duration was only 6 months so it wasn't very long and within a month they were able to have more. That's another reason they were so valued, "is there anything you're wanting me to do around here for you, besides warm your bed?"

Damian had been so lost in thought that he hadn’t noticed Haru at first. With a smirk he looked over and smirked.

“Warm our bed. Care for our pups. Stand beside me when needed. Help to care for the pack.” He looked at him bluntly. “That’s all I want from you.” Which was a hell of a lot! But perhaps not what many used their omega’s for.... cooking and cleaning and all that? “I would appreciate assistance with household chores too. But I won’t just leave them all to you.”

Haru raised his brows, that was a lot of pressure on a person they didn't know yet, "I'll try my best." He stepped towards him blushing a little then. "I'm not a fan of house chores but I don't mind them. Sometimes it's busy work." He leaned against the counter still a little shaky on his feet.

"I was serious about the garden though. I like to cook," he didn't mind making some meals for the whole group. It was in his nature to care for his clan and honestly that was one of his favorite ways. "How soon are you wanting a pup?" he wanted to at least know where his head was at since they'd known each other now for 4 hours. He didn't even really know him yet so... now was as good a time as any to start learning some things.

“Not expecting it all straight away.” He said simply, “but that’s not what you asked.”

Damian smirked, “I don’t think anyone is a fan of housework. Just things that need to be done.” Looking over at him he reached and stroked Haru’s arm. “You can cook any time you want. And I already said you can have a garden... we’ll have to mark it out... you probably noticed that there’s not one currently. I do like sitting on the swing out there on the porch. A garden might be interesting.” Any pups they had might like it too....?

He tilt his head and just shrugged. “Whenever you fall is fine with me.” Damian admitted. For what he needed... sooner would likely be better than later for his standing and status among the other packs. Reaching his hand up he pulled him closer, positioning him on his knee. “How do you feel about pups?” Was he being cruel asking him to potentially have his pup or pups so soon? He stroked a hand up the guys cheek and into his hair. “I’ll join you in the bath. We can ask each other twenty questions. That will help you learn me and me you.”

Haru really liked his touch he found which could also be helpful given their bond. Nodding his head he slipped into the bath after sitting on his lap for a moment. He sighed softly liking how the warm water felt against his sore muscles, "I do like children. I guess I have that natural instinct to care for them. They are nice and I'm told... carrying for an omega isn't the easiest. I'll... need to read up on more. They didn't like us knowing much about that part."

He touched his stomach, "I do have to tell you. The first time may not take. We might have to try a couple times." Looking up at him he smiled softly. "It lasts about 6 months and within a month we can try for more. They do grow quickly too and if you're wanting a little herd I might need some help. I won't be able to feed all of them myself."

"I'm guessing you want them as soon as possible but how many were you thinking?"

Damian let him slip away, he let him have a moment in the water before slipping in behind him. He reached, turning the tap off and grabbing for the clothe and started to lazily wash Haru’s back and shoulder.

“We’ll figure out how to make it easier for you. Even if that’s plenty of rest or extra pampering or certain food.” Damian wondered if he should research it? He bet someone in the pack knew.

He let his hand slide over and stroked Haru’s stomach. “Okay... I imagine that will be hard on you too... if it happens? I’ll be here.” Hugs and ice cream? Just to give him some sort of healing space? Losing a baby would be hard on anyone. “As for how many? I don’t know. I haven’t thought about it too much.... but.... I would like at least four, I think.” He admits. “But if we had more or less? That’s fine too.” He hummed.

He wondered if he should tell him.... “having an omega... it was a status move initially. Two packs are threatening mine. A child would only help to cement my place. An heir.” He hummed softly. “I will fight. They will not take my pack from me easily.”

He was quiet a moment then asked; “tell me about yourself then...?”

Haru was a little surprised he started washing him but accepted it. Maybe he was still a little more standoffish with him than he realized. The bedroom was fun but his heat helped with that. Now his mind was clearing up a bit more it made the reality of his life hit a little hard. It's not like it was bad or he was upset. It's just what it was now, "I do like pampering." He teased.

He rested his hand over Damian's on his stomach. It would be hard. Very heart breaking. He didn't want to think about it.

Listening to him talk about why he got him initially and it made sense, "smart. We can make more alpha's." Beta's made beta's and omegas sometimes. Only omega' made all three. Higher chance of alpha's and lowest chance of beta's. They happened, but not often. "Just having me here should help with some things." It was frowned upon harming an Omega because they were so few.

"That's a loaded twenty question," Haru giggled softly. Turning around he took the cloth from him and straddled his waist. Running it over his chest and shoulders he spoke, "besides my love of outdoors, horse riding and running. I love to read. Learning is something many take for granted. Omegas have to be home schooled because our very nature drives others wild, till we're claimed of course. I love books and learning about the world. I also love to paint. It's a way to really speak from the soul. I guess getting cooped up you get several hobbies." He chuckled softly. "Alright and one personal story. When I was ten I went into my wolf form and tried to run away. I ended up falling down a hill and broke my ankle. I hobbled home and hid it from my family and never told them. Oh boy was my teacher mad when I refused to dance for a month. They blamed it on me becoming rebellious. I guess I was." He smiled at him then blushed a little.

"Your turn. Tell me about you?"

Damian nodded, “yes. Your line is well known for it too. But I didn’t lie about liking that spark in your eyes in the picture too.” It was hot. Sexy. “But yes. Having you around should help things. But I don’t want you just for that.... I’m hoping having you here can help heal the pack too.” He’d heard that omega’s were good at bringing everyone together.

He laughed, “Sorry! You didn’t comment about it so I wasn’t sure you where willing to do twenty questions with me.” He hummed again. Listening to him.

Damian tried to make sure he committed much of that information to memory to use later. He smirked as Haru turned around and looked at him. “Me? Let’s see....” where to begin...

“Running. I could be outdoors for hours and be happy. Especially as a wolf. I love smelling freshly baked good.... it brings back memories of being a boy and sneaking to one of my neighbours cabins. I was spoilt.....” he chuckled. “I already told you about guitar playing and my best friend, Zed.” He reached and stroked his cheek. “I like sex, especially under the full moon.” Damian winked. “But I like pushing myself to my limits. I train hard, I’m proficient in several fighting styles.”

Damian brushed some of Haru’s hair behind his ear. “If you like to read, do you have a favourite book?”

Just put all the pressure on him why don't ya. He smiled, he was going to try his best of course. Especially since this alpha was so nice about it. Judging from his muscles he could tell he was rather strong and liked to stay physical. Running the cloth and his hand down his stomach he looked up at him. His touches were nice and he was getting more used to them.

He wasn't much of a fighter but that wasn't to say he wouldn't deck someone's lights out of he had to. Cocking his head slightly he thought about it, "hmmm..." Those blue eyes looked around as he tried to think of his favorite book. "Anything fantasy but Anne Rice is a good one. Douglas Adams... he was really ahead of his time. I read history books too. Biographies of people from our history."

Blushing a little he looked back at him and grabbed a cup filling it with water. Gently tilting back his head he wet his hair then took the shampoo to started massaging his head, "I guess I'm just nerdy and like reading everything." So the paperwork wasn't completely wrong, deep down he was calm and nurturing, just a sassy mouth.

“Interesting choices. I’m assuming since you’ve only got two bags that you don’t have much stuff? What things would you like?” He asked softly. Damian wanted to make him comfortable. He was expecting a lot from him after all....

The alpha laughed. “Nothing wrong with being a little nerdy.” He smirked. He stroked his cheek again, he couldn’t seem to keep his hands off the man.

“Your heat doesn’t smell as strong....” did that mean he was.... with pup? Already? Except he’d warned him it was common to miscarry at first.... was that why he’d warned him?

"Maybe some comfy blankets. I like to wear and sleep on soft things," Haru smiled softly. Anything soft really. Maybe a trip into town for a few things wouldn't be a bad idea. "I did pack a tooth brush, a couple books and some clothes." There was also an old teddy bear in there he'd had since he was a child.

Leaning into his touch he looked a little worried, "my heads clearing up so either our bonding shortened my heat... or I am with child already. Usually the heat still lasts about three days with a bonding. Unless that wasn't a real heat and just a response to bonding... I'm not sure. I'm not an expert on omega's. If we could get books on that, that would be super helpful." Bringing his hand up to the back of Damian's hand he leaned his cheek more into his palm. "If I am my scent will change soon. It's said to smell like something sweet and tasty." Others would be able to smell it too.

“A creature of comfort I see.” He smirked, “if you can wait a day or so we can go to the shops together and we can pick you up a few things you want. Book shop for an omega book too? You might figure out more that you need by then too....”

“Right. So it could be either.....” He smirked. “If we fell so quickly... maybe it just shows how fertile we both are. Either way.....” Damian shrugged. “....I’ll keep an eye on your scent then.” He hummed.

Damian let his hand move from his cheek to his neck, stroking the bite mark. “I’m possessive. I won’t like it if you come home smelling like someone else.” He frowned. “I also can’t promise to always be... gentle... with you. I won’t share.”

Haru really wondered if he was. It was hard to tell right now but he didn't worry about it at the moment. If he was great. If not then they'd just keep doing it. Probably wouldn't stop even if he was. At least he hoped not.

Shivering at the touch of the mark on his neck, that spot was crazy sensitive to him now. Any touch or lick sent shivers of pleasure through him, "I don't want to share either." His hand ran over his alpha's chest. "But that's not a demand I can make." If he wanted more mates it was within his right to have one. "I will never seek someone else out." Now if someone else attacked him that was another story. It did happen when omega's were weakened or stolen. It wasn't often but it did happen.

Leaning forward he nipped at his lips, "I'm strong enough to handle a good pounding from you." His hands trailed under the water running his hands over his member. "I'll probably like it. All this talk of tying me up, plugging me... owning me... mnnn..." He shivered his own member growing hard again. "I like it."

Damian quirked a brow at that. “Maybe not.... but maybe I want you to tell me. Take your thoughts into consideration too.” The alpha shrugged, right now he didn’t plan to take another mate.... but he also didn’t feel ready to say so and commit to that promise. Circumstances sometimes changed....

He captured Haru’s hands and pressed them hard to his chest. “I understand.... if it happens beyond your control.... I’ll try to adapt to that....” Damian wouldn’t like it, but maybe killing who ever dared to violate his mate would help?! As for Haru.... he really didn’t know how he’d react to that. It wouldn’t be his fault....

He released him again, only to quirk a brow as those hands wandered under the water.... “good to know.” He growled and leaned forward, hand cupping the back of Haru’s head as he dragged the man closer for a hot, wet kiss.

His own length had started to rise in interest.

Haru knew it was very real for omega's to face some challenges but for the most part they could live normal nice lives. Leaning into the kiss he moaned softly finding her really liked kissing. Stroking his hands over him he shifted forward and wrapped both hands around both of them and gently stroked.

Breaking the kiss for a moment he looked down at them, it's not that Haru was small but his alpha was much larger, "you really are big..." He gently nipped at his lips. "Next question..."

Rocking his hips a little his hands stroking them together a little faster, "favorite food?" He smirked.

Questions and hands on his cock.... oh this could get interesting. He grinned. “Yeah. I know. You took me like a champ though.” Damian winked.

“Good... I’m actually not a fussy eater. I like baked goods... pies? Cakes? Cookies? But I guess if I had to pick a favourite meal....” he moaned softly as he felt Haru starting to rock his hips. “....roast dinner. It might be a boring choice but I like the family memories and pack connections from them. At the full moon everyone cooks food and eats together before the run. I can usually put most ingredients from a roast dinner together. I like it.” He admitted. “What food do you like?”

“Squeeze a little tighter.” He instructed with a soft growl. Moving a hand around Haru’s he tried to show him how. Damian knew this was new to him and wanted to help teach him what he liked. He could literally condition him to his likes....

Haru blushed a little at the wink, he guessed he did, but that was just one thing they were made for. Being so virgin it was true and that was part of it. Having a clean slap to each him everything. How to use his mouth, body and kinks. Squeezing a little tighter like he said he mimicked his movements to figure out how he liked it.

It also made him gasp because it felt good on himself too, "Mnnn...." Now he was the one getting distracted. "I'm a vegan." He smirked teasing him. "Just kidding. Could you imagine a vegan omega wolf?" He giggled but that quickly turned into a moan. "My favorite foods... I love smoked fish dip, grilled chickens...." Panting a little now that he was touching them more firmly his legs were starting to shake.

"Pasta... is a huge favorite... I guess I like a lot of foods... I don't really have one like that... mnnn.. for family but I can certainly m-make it..."

Vegan? He laughed, “that would have been interesting. I’m glad that you’re not a vegan omega though, this way is more simplistic.” Damian grinned.

He nodded, those were interesting likes. “I’ll make sure to have those things readily available for you.” Didn’t certain foods become craved for during pregnancy? He’d have to monitor that too.

Damian enjoyed the feel of the others hand. One day he would enjoy feeling Haru’s lips on his cock too... but not today. Today the hand was enough.

“The others would appreciate anything you made. Honestly. Pasta salad or fish? Whatever you fancy.” Damian smiled.

Another question. He was struggling to focus with the hand on his cock. “We’ve done books and food.... so....” he licked his lips, “favourite things to get as gifts?”

Haru panted harder his hand starting to find spots that made him shake, like just under the head of his cock. He rubbed his thumb against it then did the same to Damian wondering if he would like it too.

Gifts? His eyebrows rose at that, "I don't know. I usually got books or clothes for gifts. What do you normally do for that?" He was used to the more practical. "Like candy? Or something?" He stroked faster like he was a moment ago and trembled against him. Damn it was hard to talk while stroking them both.

Who knew what he was going to crave while preggers. It was usually something different every child.

Damian growled, he liked it, “play with the slit too, baby.” His eyes were hooded and heavy, lust making it hard to focus.

“Very practical.” He hummed. “But a gift could be anything, it could be a toy, a bag, clothing, jewellery, figurines, trinkets? Whatever. Everyone is different. One of the betas here collects those little tatty teddy statues... I think. One of the others carves little wolves, plenty of the others have them in their homes.” Damian shrugged. “Maybe you’ll find something you like over time?” He though confidently.

Needing more, Damian wrapped an arm around him and pulled him in close. “You’re such a tease.” He growled, grabbing his head and kissing him hard.

Haru rubbed his thumb over the head and teased it over his slit and did the same to himself, "Mnnn...." Trembling he rocked his hips more rubbing their cocks together. "M-Maybe... y-yeah... I love the b-bracelet design..." He didn't really collect anything yet but they would probably find something.

Kissing him back he moaned against his lips liking how strong he was, "mnnn...." Maybe he was a tease, he was still learning. He liked making him growl and grab a hold of him. It made hims shake and moaned whenever he dug his fingers into his skin or nip him. Stroking over the head of their cocks he squeezed a little tighter. "Damian... mnnn... it's hard to talk..." Trembling a little he stroked them a little faster and felt himself getting closer but he wasn't sure if his mate was too.

Damian moaned and held him, pulling him in even closer. He let his hand stroke down his body to grope him. He didn’t hide from sticking his fingers into his hole to tease him more.... “let’s cum together first. Then we can talk more.” He growled, leaning in to lick and nip his neck. Without wasting more time he sunk his teeth in and bit the guys neck.

He was getting close from each of those experimental little touches. Haru had clumsy movements but it was sexy and endearing and drove him crazy.

He didn’t hold back when the desire rose, he came hard into Haru’s hand.

Haru panted harder feeling his finger slip inside, "ahhh.... Yes..." He stroked over them quickly but when he bit into his neck he cried out. He swore at some point he was going to cum just from him biting him. It was painful, but the pleasure that came with it was intense. Claiming him and calming him all in one.

Coming with him their essence filled the water. Moaning his other hand came up behind his head gripping his hair, "ah... Fuuuccckkkk.... Damian..." His nails dug in a little feeling light headed from that. It was one way his alpha could certainly keep him in line.

Damian liked the sweet little noises and moans. Liked feeling and watching as Haru came undone before him. Hot!

He grinned, pulling his teeth free and licked his lips before the neck.

Without another word he pulled the man in for a deep and fascinate kiss. I could grow addicted to his body. Damian hadn’t believed the things said about omega’s and alphas.... he didn’t now!

Damian chuckled as he grabbed the clothe and washed both their dicks. “Maybe I’ll be satisfied some time next week.” He teased with a wink.

“Ready for another question?”

Haru shivered feeling a bit drowsy now. Having never done these things before he was feeling really tired now. Moaning softly his arms gently wrapped around him, "Mnnn... it's true what they say about alpha's." Actually he'd be able to keep up with him just fine, it had just been a long day of stress. Getting ready for this event, new home, leaving his family. It was actually a rather rough day for the little guy. His whole life had changed.

"Hmmm.... lets see..." Haru tried to think of another question. "We went over food...hobbies, children, some politics," he giggled. "Maybe schedule? Will we be getting up early for any crazy plans of battle or politics?" He teased but mostly wondering when to make breakfast.

Damian laughed at that, “I was just thinking the same about omega’s.” He winked, cleaning them up before pulling Haru into his arms and climbed out of the bath, carrying his omega.

“I can tell you’re tired. Let’s get ready to get into bed.” Placing Haru on the counter he grabbed a towel and took the time to dry him completely.

Listening he considered. “I usually get up early to go running. But since tomorrow is our first morning together, we can be lazy.” Damian grinned.

“How are you at getting up early? Do you like running in morning? You can join me in the future if you want.” He offered carefully.

Haru blushed a little, this tenderness was so sweet, "it's just been a long day." He leaned into his touch and smiled softly loving the pampering he was getting. A run huh? "I do like to run. It was hard to do at.... well... before. I like running. We'll have to see how we feel in the morning."

His eyes trailed over his alpha, "we might be waking up in a different fashion tomorrow." He teased but he had a feeling like they might start the day off sleeping with each other. "I'm not a morning person but I get up when someone comes knocking." Basically he wasn't allowed to sleep in.

“I know.” Damian couldn’t imagine how stressed the unknown had been. Haru had no idea who would buy him or where he’d end up.... or what they’d be like!

He chuckled, “maybe not tomorrow. You’ve earn a lazy morning.” Damian teased.

He laughed more when the other suggested an alternative morning wake up call! “Oh, I predict we’ll be waking up like that a lot.” Damian winked. Not a morning person? He could deal with that.

Done drying them he carried Haru to the bed and tucked them both in. Damian’s leg moved possessively between his omega’s thighs. “Get some sleep.”

Haru snuggled into the bed and turned towards him resting his head near his, "good night." Having never slept with anyone before it was nice having the possessive leg between his. Sometimes he had a hard time sleeping but not that night. Sighing softly his eyes slipped closed and it wasn't long before he was out.

Sometime during the night one of his hands reached over to gently hold onto his arm. Even in his sleep he seemed happy to be there. He felt safe in his presence.

Even into the next morning, he wasn't lying when he said he wasn't a morning person. He didn't mind getting up but even if Damian shifted he wasn't waking up. He might grumble and shift himself but he didn't wake. That is unless his alpha had other plans for him that morning.

Damian had smirked at the good night before cuddling the omega close.

The alpha slept well. Slowly rousing to wakefulness as he felt the still sleeping omega rub against him. His blue eyes popped open to look at the man. Is he even aware of how sexy he looks right now? A slow, pleased smirk spread over his face as he looked at him.

Haru was a gorgeous specimen. He knew the omega had little choices.... he was sold to an alpha, dragged away from home to some unknown fate. Damian had heard so many omegas were hurt and abused. Did Haru fear the same?

His morning wood began to strain. Begging for attention! He smirked and moved a hand to fondle the omega’s hole. That natural lube greeted him as he teased it. Uncaring if Haru was awake yet, he hook the guys leg over his own hip and lined up, thrusting inside the omegas sweet body in one needy thrust.

It was like opening the flood gates! His hips moved with a life of their own as he fucked the man back to wakefulness!

Haru had feared the world he would be stepping into and he would test the boundaries of how... free he would be. He didn't like the idea of being owned and a part of him was scared to have more omega's, because they may face the same fate.

Moaning softly he felt the fingers moving inside him but really didn't wake at first. It was pleasant and slowly rousing him. That was until he thrust inside, "Ah-w-what? Ahhh!" He went from being relaxed to super tight around him in an instant. It took him a moment to even realize where he was. Panting harshly his hand gripped at his arm as he pounded away inside him.

Moaning he was a little sore from the day before but his body was well equipped for this. Moaning he tucked his leg a little higher up his hip, "Mnnn ahhh....!"

“Morning.” Damian growled, nuzzling the others neck. It might not have been the nicest way to wake the omega... but too late now!

He thrust his hips up into him, not wasting time enjoying that tight heat. Haru might be tender from the day before but instinct was driving the alpha right now.

He nuzzled that white hair. Taking in his scent... it actually smelt a little different to yesterday. Interesting.

His hand held Haru’s leg on his hip, giving himself lots of room to manoeuvre. “I’ll make you cum. Tuck you in bed. Then make you breakfast.” He decided.

Haru moaned holding into him. It wasn't a bad way to wake up, just a bit surprising. His scent was certainly a little sweeter that morning. Other things might be overlooked since it was too early for him to tell yet. Panting hard his hand came up behind his head running his fingers through his hair as they moved.

This felt really good actually. Closing his eyes he willingly took every thrust and held on to his alpha. Moaning his member started leaking between their stomachs. His body certainly wasn't rejecting the idea, "t-that's... ahhh... that sounds lovely...!"

Turning his head he nipped and licked at his shoulder feeling a lot more submissive to him this morning. It felt a bit more natural in his arms today than yesterday. Might be the bond normalizing and feeling more comfortable with him.

“Good.” Damian has decided that if this omega was going to carry his pups he was going to take care of him. That would mean taking care of his pups too. Win-win.

Right now he rode out his own sexual needs and desire. Hips punching up hard. Thrust after thrust. He felt the others precum and it excited him.

Damian licked at the elegant slope of Haru’s neck before leaning in and nipping it, teasing before he bit him again. The need to keep renewing his mark couldn’t be denied. Besides? Damian liked how Haru’s body shuddered and reacted each time! Delicious!

“I’m going to cum. You feel too good.” He growled against his flesh. He did just that! Body shuddering as he released inside him.

Haru moaned arching his body against him, his fingers entwining in his hair, "Ahhhh! Oh... fuccckkkk.... ahhh...." Yeah the bite always felt amazing to him. It sent shudders of pleasure through his body with a mix of pain but good pain. It made his insides clench and flutter around his cock. Holding onto him they moved together and felt Damian fill him once again.

At this rate he'd never not have something from his alpha in him or on him. That was alright, he actually really liked the attention.

Panting softly he didn't get there himself even though it felt good. Maybe because he was still a little asleep. Moaning softly he reached between them stroking himself smearing his precum over his cock, "you weren't lying when you said I was always going to be full of you." Shivering he started to stroke himself to try to get over the edge too. What a way to wake up.

Damian laughed at that, “yeah.... I guess I was telling the truth.” He winked.

He didn’t pull out immediately but he did looked lazily between them to watch Haru play with himself. Deciding to ‘help’ he moved a hand down and rolled his nipples playfully. He’d not leave him wanting. “Did you ever play with your nipples? Even if you couldn’t play with your dick before?” Haru should enjoy everything the body had to offer.

Haru gasped softly as the sensitive nub was played with, "n-not really... I didn't think to play with them..." He gasped his body tensing around him almost trying to milk him. Stroking himself faster he arched against him, "i-it feels r-really good doing this w-with you inside me...! Ahhhh..."

Panting harder he started to rock his hips against him, "I-I'm gonna... I'm-Ah!" He arched and came hard between them squeezing his cock inside him. Holy hell it felt good to cum like that with him deep inside. "Mnnnn.... D-Damian...." He shivered under him. "Maybe wake me up a little before and we can cum together." He teased him.

Damian chuckled. “Such an innocent little thing you are.” Omegas were the opposite to the sexually encouraged alphas.

“Of course it does. Your insides are born to be filled by me.” He winked, more than happy to be there too!

He felt the way the other squeezed around him as he came. “Delicious.” Damian grinned, leaning down and kissing him deeply.

Of course, he laughed when Haru mentioned waking him up more. “Maybe some of the time.” Damian winked. “This was fun too.” He stole another kiss then pulled out of the man with a sloppy sound. “I like that noise.” He laughed, clearly happy this morning. Tucking the man in the bed. “I’m going to make you breakfast now. Any requests?”

Haru moaned against his lips gently stroking himself till he was done. The pleasure since he met him was insane and good, very good. Kissing him back he was almost ready for take two after that kiss. Licking his lips his desire filled eyes looked him over, "I think I could get used to being filled with you constantly."

Turning over he looked up at him, "I wasn't expecting my alpha to know how to cook. I will eat anything really. Eggs, bacon, oatmeal, fruits. I like it all." Being omega he had a pretty balanced diet. Not too much meat and not too many veggies. Just like everything else about him was a balance in the middle.

"Oh... coffee please, cream and sugar," Haru ran his fingers through his messy hair. "I can come help." He started to sit up a little worried about asking for that.

“Yeah? Good. Because you’re body is going to be encouraged to learn to take me often.” Damian laughed, maybe his little omega would actually be able to keep up with him?

“I had to look after myself for years.” He winked. “I’ll find something for you.”

Spotting Haru trying to get up he smirked and reached over, pressing his shoulder down. “Stay there. I’ve got this. I imagine you’re a little tender? Right?” Damian winked and headed to the kitchen. He made them both coffee, adding cream and sugar to Haru’s and leaving his own black.

Looking at the cupboards he found what he needed and started to cook bacon and egg sandwiches. Nice and simple. It wasn’t long until he returned. “Hey, baby. You hungry?” Sitting on the bed with the tray upon his lap he reached and stroked Haru’s cheek. “Dig in.”

Haru blushed a little at his comment about being tender. He was a little but his body seemed to handle him fine. When he left he did get up to use the restroom, brush his teeth and freshen up a bit.

Climbing back in he sighed softly running his hand over his stomach. He really did luck out of this was how his alpha would be. Smelling the sheets his hand ran over them, "he does smell really good."

Looking up at him when he came back in he smiled and leaned into his touch, "thank you." Leaning up he gave him a soft little peck on the lips then settled back down to dig in. Such a little angel sometimes. Humming softly he obviously enjoyed the food. He was always snacking on something, "oh... I don't know how much alpha's can eat but I do eat a lot. At least more then beta's." Every couple hours he'd be snacking on something.

"This is really good though, thank you," he sipped his coffee having already ate the sandwich. He was hungry.