(Private RP) Moonlight Calls <<syaoran-puu & akiravadel>>

syaoran-puu

“Haru....” Damian frowned but shut up. He couldn’t! Damian knew that if Alpha Orin decides to get physical... Haru couldn’t fight it. Alphas were just physically stronger.

“I suppose it’s an idea to take people to stay outside.” Damian hadn’t considered that.

Zed nodded. “Just a silent show of force outside isn’t a bad idea.”

Damian nodded, considering this. “I’m not making Haru wear a collar. Especially not one that bastard picked out.”

“Right.... but you’re know there will consequences...” Zed shrugged, amused.

Oh yeah, hand to hand, he was too weak against an alpha. He could certainly try to book it after aiming for his junk. Looking between them he smiled a little that they were considering what he said, "that way he won't feel so inclined to do anything wrong."

Haru thought about it for a moment, "do you have another collar? Choker?" He wondered for a moment. "I don't want to step on their traditions, however horrid they may be, but I'm also not going to wear what he sent over. It smells." He made a face at that. Who knew if he did something to it too, or if it was from a guard dog or something. That would really be demeaning.

"What happened the last time you went over there?" if he had been over there.

Damian frowned. “It might not stop him. But it’s a good idea.” He agreed. Trying to think of the logistics... he couldn’t leave the pack lands unprotected either! He needed to find a balance.

Damian shook his head, “no. I have no intention of collating you. I’ve bitten you and given you a gift. I’ve marked you. You’re not wearing a collar. You’re carrying my pup. That’s enough.”

Zed froze at that, “already? You’re.... wow!” He looked to Haru’s belly in surprise.

“Yeah, were pregnant. But don’t tell anyone yet, Zed. The risks are too high.” He knew the other alpha and omega would likely smell it too.... shit! That might put his mate in more danger. Baltimore didn’t like it at all!

“I haven’t been over yet. Three of his beta’s come with a message.” Damian sighed. “But this is too far.” He looked to the box. “That’s his scent. It offends me too.”

He continued to finish with breakfast before kissing Haru’s cheek. “Come. Let’s get you fed.” Damian sat at the table, putting the pancakes, bacon and fruit down.

Zed took a seat. “What I don’t understand is.... How did he find out about Haru?”

“It was an auction and I paid a lot. It’s a matter of public record I’m sure.” Damian sighed. Maybe he shouldn’t have been so.... determined? He could have been more sparse in his bidding and still won Haru. Too late now.

Haru blushed a little when Zed was surprised he was already carrying. He gently rubbed his stomach, he could already feel the changes setting in. It was oddly calming and nice.

Walking over to sit at the table he didn't know how rare it was for an omega to carry as easily as he did, but he also didn't know yet that he was an easy carrier, or rather very fertile. His mother was so it only made sense he would too.

Cutting up the pancakes he smiled softly to his mate, "thank you."

Haru looked between them then looked at Damian and smirked a little, "you did surprise everyone with that very high purchase, my mate." He sipped his juice then ate some fruit. Wow that tasted amazing! He was sure word spread fast because who knew who was all there listening to the purchases and marking where the omega's were going. Paper trails and all.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• syaoran-puu

• akiravadel

Zed just shrugged, “I’m not saying anything bad. I guess my boy just works quick!” He teased Damian.

Damian wasn’t embarrassed, he actually was rather proud. “Good. We can’t help if it we’re just highly fertile together.” He winked to Haru.

“I never realised you wanted kids.” Zed stated as he started eating. “Good pancakes.”

Damian shrugged. “I always wanted kids. Just not something I discussed with me.”

“Your best friend? Ouch!” He teased. “Have you calmed down now?”

Damian growled at the man. Only making Zed smirk and hold his hands up in mock ‘surrender’. “Good. So what’s the plan?”

“We must protect Haru and the pup, no matter what. No harm comes to them.” Damian started simply. “I want everyone together tonight, protected. I’ll take three men with me. Enough for a small show of force.... but not enough to leave us vulnerable here. I don’t want to fall for a trap.” The alpha looked to Haru. “I’ll take you into town after breakfast to buy some things. New clothes and the likes.

Haru sat there listening to them and couldn't help the little smile as he ate. They really seemed to be good friends and it was nice listening to Damian's interaction with him. This food tasted so good to him, he finished his plate and ate a good handful of fruit and a couple pieces of bacon before he finally stopped.

"That would be lovely thank you," Haru leaned over giving him a sweet kiss on the cheek then stood grabbing his plate to go clean it. He started cleaning up the mess from making breakfast too. He was trying to give them a little privacy to talk since he already barged downstairs he didn't want to keep intruding in case there was something he didn't want him to hear.

Cleaning up those dishes he wondered what kind of clothes he should pick out. It had been a while since he had a choice so he had no clue what he'd like to wear.

Damian nodded. He didn’t need thanks for bringing and giving the other what he needed. It was his job to provide. He was going to do just that!

He looked up, smiling a moment before going to join him. He pulled him into his arms. “Hey.” He grinned. “You okay? You don’t have to do this. You need to just chill out and relax. Clear?” Damian kissed his cheek a moment before pulling back. Returning to Zed he grabbed their plates and returned to the kitchen.

Zed smirked but made no comment. He thought they were sweet together. “Dai? I’m going to go set things up for tonight. I’ll see you later. Yeah?”

“Sure, Zed. Catch you later.” Danish smiled over at him.

"I can't let you do everything for me," Haru smiled softly to him. "I was giving you two space." He continued to wash up the dishes and cleaned the food off the counters.

Watching his friend leave he waved, "nice meeting you!" He plucked the plates from his mates hand and set them in the sink to wash them too. "Am I okay wearing my robes out or should I wear the clothes I'm borrowing?" He gave his mate a little sweet smile. He wondered where all he was going to take him. It would be fun to get out for a bit.

Tonight was going to be stressful and he wasn't sure what exactly they were getting into but he'd do his best to try to not mess it up.

“I could totally argue that you should stay tied to my bed resting. But I knock you’d argue.” He grinned at the man.

Damian shrugged. “You can wear whatever you feel comfortable in.” He offered gently. “Robes or the clothing. Whatever you fancy.” He hummed gently.

Damian smiled. “Thank you for washing up.” He hummed softly. Another kiss at his neck, upon his bite. “I really am sorry for barking at you this morning.”

Haru smiled softly, "regular clothes are great." He shivered at the kiss on his neck. That nice kiss sent a good pleasant shiver through him. That spot was now so sensitive that he was marked by him.

"I get it," Haru sighed softly. "I just... don't take being yelled at well." He bit his lip and looked down. "I'm sorry I disobeyed." Now he was worried their dynamic would change. That he would have to tip toe more. Maybe he was a little too free spirited for an omega. That was one of the reasons they pushed his sale back a few times. His responses were not the correct ones.

“Okay.” Damian smiled. “Regular clothes is fine. Do you even know your own style? Or are we going to be trying on lots of clothes to help you discover it?” Maybe the distraction would do him good. He needed to relax after Orin’s threat.

He frowned softly. “You don’t deserve it either. I just.... I got....” scared. He couldn’t bring himself to admit it out loud. It wasn’t very ‘alpha’. But it was true. He’d been scared that something would happen to Haru and their pup. They seemed to be all that mattered. He’d heard of the ‘alpha fog’ before, that moment when their interests became very focused and singular.... his focus was on Haru!

“Next time... will you... just wait? Or at least call down to me...?” He frowned. “I don’t want you putting yourself in danger.” Was that so terrible to ask?

He pat the guys arse. “Come. Let me hold you in the shower before we get dressed properly and go out. Yeah?” His way if an apology.

"I have no idea what to wear," Haru chuckled softly unsure of what to pick. "I'll try on some leather chaps and half shirts." He joked. There was no way he was wearing either of those. Honestly he'd have to see what him and his mate liked.

Turning around he leaned up on his tip toes gently kissing him, "I'm sorry. I will in the future. I don't want to worry you about my safety but I'm also not made of glass." He gently rubbed his hand over his cheek and smiled softly. "That sounds really nice." Now that he was full and happy from their fun from earlier, he forgave him for yelling and understood why he yelled.

"You think you'll be able to behave yourself?" he winked at him then reached down to take his hand for him to lead him up stairs.

“No.” He said firmly, looking rather mortified, only Damian soon realised that the other was only teasing. He nipped him. “I’ll get you back for that.”

“You might not be made of glass....” he hummed softly. “But you’re mine to protect.... and I will protect you.” Damian said simply. He doubted his omega would hold up long in a fight.... and the idea of him being taken and raped was not something he wanted to think about!

“No.” He smirked. “And I have no intention of behaving.” He pulled Haru close. “Do you want me to behave?” He tossed his omega over his shoulder with a laugh and headed upstairs to the bathroom.

Being protected was rather nice and in a way he wasn't used to. Sure he was kept inside a house and taken care of but there felt like there wasn't any real feelings behind it. Haru was enjoying their bantering then, when he was tossed over his shoulder he let out a giggle holding onto him, "Damian!" He gently kicked his feet and wiggled as if he were trying to get away but he wasn't trying at all.

"Such a big bad alpha!" Haru giggled and reached his hands down his back trying to reach his ass but he was too small compared to him. "Dang it... I can't get it." He pouted a little his hand touching his lower back. Smirking he slid his hand over to his side wondering if he was ticklish. Testing the waters he gave a couple little grabs at his sides trying to tickle him. "Are you ticklish?" He heard of that being a kink too.

Damian smirked, he smacked the guys arse, clearly enjoying himself. “Behave, Haru.” He growled. Clearly enjoying their play again. This felt like a much better state for them!

He laughed, looking over his shoulder at him. Deciding to help he dangled the man further over his back as he kept a tight grip of his waist so he could reach his arse.

Of course, he then felt fingers upon his sides and laughed. “Hey! Not now! I might drop you!” He grunted. He dropped him onto the bed and let his eyes linger over him before reaching and pulling that robe tie off. “Get naked and getting in the shower or I fear we’re never going to leave this house!” He laughed. Who knew he was ticklish!? He hadn’t realised it.

Haru smirked, rather pleased with himself for finding his mate was ticklish. Not that he wasn't, he was very ticklish. Smirking he leaned up to slip himself out of the robes, "it seems to be a regular occurrence now. We can't leave without getting a few extra times in."

Standing up his hand reached up to cup his cheek and ran down his chest till it grazed over his stomach above the edge of his pants, "you said you were coming, right?" He meant that in both meanings of the word in that moment before turning to go into the bathroom.

Oh his mate was fun to tease in the bedroom but that just seemed to mean he got plowed into harder. Not that he minded he was rather sturdy and built for that after all.

“What can I say? We can’t keep our hands off each other. We’re connected.” Damian grinned. There was no point in trying to deny their connection. They were mates now.

He laughed at Haru’s joke. “With an offer like that? How can I refuse!”

Sure enough, Damian took Haru hard in the shower. Bringing them both to completion. Kisses and nibbles. He gave the omega several marking hickies. It was like he could help it!

Only when they were both sated did he let them return to the bedroom to get dressed.

The drive to town didn’t take too long, soon Damian was parking up moving around the car. He opened up Haru’s door and offered his arm. “Come on, pipsqueak. Let’s go get you spoilt.” He smirked happily. Clearly content with his choice in Haru. At least right now!

Haru wondered if it was his bond feeding off of his alpha's sex drive. At the end of the day he seemed to wear down faster than him, which was okay, he'd need to build up stamina. Although he knew no matter what his alpha would always have more stamina than him.

After the nice fun shower they went into town and honestly Haru was a little nervous. It had been a couple years since he'd gone into public and went shopping. He didn't even know what to wear anymore. Heading to the buildings he looked over the many shops and wondered which he should go to.

"I don't even know where to start," he just went into the first one they passed and he wasn't thrilled with the frilly clothing and loud clothes they had there. He didn't want to stand out like a sore thumb. After the third store he found a place with comfy but fashionable clothes and liked the milder tones in there. "What do you think about these?" He didn't want to get clothes his mate didn't like.

Damian smiled, not caring that Haru seemed to really be thinking about this decision. After seeing the ‘rejected’ stores he wasn’t surprised that the more subtle tones had caught his attention.

Pulling Haru close he kissed him. “I like. I think they’ll look good on you. So! What shall we dress you up in first?” Damian winked and started to look around. He picked up a few garments he thought Haru might like, he planned to deck the man out with a decent sized wardrobe.... he also planned to take him for maternity clothing too. While it was too soon, he wanted it ‘ready’.

It was rather fun to get out of the house with the man.

Arm full of clothing they’d picked they headed to the fitting rooms. Initially the woman looked at them strange but one look from Damian had her being overly polite as she let them take whatever they wanted to the back. “Want me to sit inside with you? Or have you parade out to show me?” The changing rooms were a good size, huge mirror on the wall and a stool in the corner.

Haru wasn't sure what to think about his mate grabbing so many things to wear. He picked out a couple pants that were khaki cargo pants. Also a couple cute tops that weren't as bland. He liked comfy and useful clothing. With him enjoying the woods so much he really liked having good clothes.

Getting to the dressing room he blushed a bit and looked around, "I think that might be a bad idea given our track record." He blushed a bit, thinking he'd try to take him in there too. Not that he was really against it but he wanted to be able to shop there again.

Taking the first batch of clothes he ducked into the changing room to give him a little show. There were a couple shirts that were rather sexy with laces going down the front. Some shirts were just comfy plain t-shirts and others were flowy that he could even wear while carrying. He even had a couple pants that really showed off his cute little butt. He paired up the lacy shirt with a pair of darker pants that also had that lace going up the side of the legs. He also found he rather liked leggings. Those were suuuuuper comfy.

“Spoilsport.” The alpha grinned. He couldn’t deny there would be temptation seeing his omega stripping naked repeatedly! He winked at him. “Very well. Leave me all alone.” He teased.

Damian let him take his time. Enjoying watching Haru try things on and parade over to him. He liked most of it, told him when he didn’t.

Finish with clothing he took him to buy underwear, socks and shoes. It wasn’t long until he had lots of bags in his hands, Haru had opted to change into one of his new outfits too. “Let’s go grab a drink and slice of cake from the cafe? Then we can go to the maternity store? If you want?” He didn’t want to wear the man out. Especially since they were ‘going out’ tonight.

He bumped into the man. Longing to touch him but unable to due to the bags.

Haru smiled through the whole thing. He was having so much time just being with him which was good. At least they got along outside the bedroom and that was a huge plus. He tried to carry things but he was being a gentleman and not letting him. Oh right maternity clothes!

Touching his stomach he looked up at his mate, "that sounds great. I'm hungry after all this shopping." He reached up ti=o run his hand over his arm giving him that touch. "I think after a few maternity outfits I'll be ready to head home, snack and maybe nap before we head out."

Heading over to the cafe he helped him set the things down and took a seat. That was when he spotted someone he knew. Perking up when the waiter came over, "what can I get- Haru?!" It was a young omega a little younger than Haru, his hair was light brown and pinned his bangs back out of his face. He had rather adorable features similar to Haru's.

"Sky?" Haru stood and gave his friend a hug. "I haven't seen you in what? Three years? What are you doing here?"

"My mate owns this cafe, I wanted to come help," Sky smiled and looked over Haru. "It's good to see you out."

"Yeah. Oh Sky this is my mate Damian," Haru introduced him. "Sky and I were friends growing up. He ended up at the same camp as me before he sold way before I did."

"Well we know why," Sky chuckled.

“You’re enjoying being pampered.” Damian teased softly, watching him. He enjoyed pampering him though. Enjoyed seeing Haru smile and relaxed! Who wouldn’t!

He looked up when someone he didn’t know said Haru’s name. Only relaxing when he realised it was an omega who clearly knew his mate. He gave the guy a charming smile. “A pleasure to meet you Sky.” Damian winked.

He smirked and looked over at Haru, reaching and touching his omega’s hair before ruffling it. “My omega has a mouth. I’m aware.” He chuckled. “But I like it.” He winked at Haru. “Mostly.”

Damian looked to Sky again. “So? Your mate owns this place? What do you recommend then? What’s good here?”

Haru hated to admit it but he really was enjoying the pampering. It was fun and nice to be spoiled for once. He didn't want to get a big head on his shoulders but he also took in the moment they were having.

Haru blushed at his comment about hims having a mouth and reached up to fix his hair, "emphasis on mostly."

Sky smiled softly and pointed down at the menu in the sandwich section, "the Reuben is the best, than there's wraps that are really good and the broccoli cheese soup is another best seller. Or if you have a sweet tooth, our red velvet cake is the best."

Haru's eyes went big, "red velvet?" Yeah his cravings were just starting. Looking down at the menu he perked up a bit. "What are you thinking?"

Damian winked at that. Enjoying having Haru’s attention.

He looked at the menu, glancing up at Haru’s sudden enthusiasm. Oh? A craving or just an enjoyable dessert for him? “Well. Looks like we’re having red velvet.” Damian laughed then looked at the menu. “I’ll have a turkey and cranberry wrap with all the trimmings. Two milkshakes too. Thank you.”

He moved a hand and squeezed Haru’s leg. “So, which shop is the best to get maternity stuff?”

Haru smiled to his old friend when he left. He was glad to see him doing so well. It looked like they were running the company and he was allowed to do something other than be stuck at home. It was a little surprising actually. He expected that omega to be three kids in by now. Maybe he was.

"I think it's called Omega-Ooogle? Or Omega-moogle? It's something like that but apparently they cater to omegas. There's also Maternity Corner, carries good clothing and a huge line for omega's. I heard they do a 'starter pack'," Haru made air quotes when he said it. "That comes with like blankets, pants, shirts, creams, and a body pillow and stuff." He giggled softly.

"They even have formula just in case," Haru sipped his water and wondered about it. He knew a lot about raising kids and about many things he'd need but it never compared to the real thing.

“Interesting namesake. We’ll figure it out.” A starter pack? That might be a good place to begin. Damian nodded. “We’ll get whatever you want. I know we shouldn’t jinx it.... but..... even if not.... you know? There’s still the future.” Because Damian was determined to have a litter of puppies!

It seemed like Haru was having fun and getting excited though? He liked that. A lot. It made him think that his omega was pleased and excited about carrying his pup. Their pup.

“We can think about formula and stuff later.” They had time. They could do this. “You’re not alone in this.” Damian promised. “My omega won’t want for anything. You only have to ask.”

Haru smiled softly at Damian's words. Sure they were bonded and it forced feelings onto them to take care of one another and lust after each other but it didn't always force love. Maybe a sort of sense of love but that came in a different way. His heart gave a little flutter that time and Haru wondered if maybe he could have love in a forced bond. Damian wasn't a bad guy, n fact he'd been a really good alpha.

"You're not alone in this either," Haru reached his hand over to hold his and gave him a little smile. Maybe he was falling in love with him too?

The food came and Haru was starving so he dug in. The food tasted so amazing there! Or maybe it was a hormones? Doesn't matter, it tasted amazing to him right now. He even got a water to go to bring with him to the maternity store when they were done, "I think I'm just hormoned up but this food tasted great."

Damian couldn’t claim love. Not yet. But he definitely had affection and consideration for him. Okay,... maybe more than affection but he didn’t trust it. He hummed softly.

He nodded. He felt alone. But maybe that was simply because he wasn’t sure how much benefit having an omega truly was.... yet. But Damian would quickly learn!

He chuckled as Haru ate enthusiastically. Smiling he started to eat too, sipping at the milkshake before he spoke again. “So hormones already? I’m going to take that as a good thing. A sign the pup is getting stronger.” Damian winked at him, leaning in he nuzzled the man. Yeah, he likes that it spread his scent on him too.

“Well. If you want more food, you can have it. Just don’t eat so fast that you get sick. Okay?” Damian was just concerned.

It wasn’t long until he annihilated his food with relish. He licked his lips and smiled at him. “Anywhere else you want to go? After the maternity store.”

Haru blushed a bit at that, he could feel a bit of the hormones setting in. Since they had pups rather quickly the hormones set it rather fast but that was okay. It was a good indicator when he was carrying. He'd know really quickly. Leaning into the nuzzling he smiled softly enjoying the attention and the possessive nature of his mate.

Haru ate his meal happily but didn't want to eat too fast either. He found at the end he was rather full and stopped eating so he didn't over eat. Sipping his milkshake he switched over to his water, "I don't want to get sick either. I just worry about morning sickness." He really hoped he'd be lucky and not have that.

"I don't know... I'm just happy to have some nice clothes, was there anywhere you were wanting to go? Fetish store?" Haru teased with a giggle. "Oh! Is there a book store?"

Damian smiled, “morning sickness? Yeah. I’ve heard that’s no fun. So far so good. Let’s hope it stays that way,” he offered. Leaning in he kissed his forehead.

He shrugged initially, no where in particular standing out in his mind. “Nah. It’s more fun to do it in private online. I can go crazy then. I’ll be happy to order extra things just for you!” Damian teased. Of course, he nodded when the other spoke of a book job. “Sure thing, pipsqueak.”

They paid, finished their snacks then wandered to the maternity store.... where Damian probably bought too much in his excitement! He looked rather laden down by the time they reached the bookstore. “If you can carry it, you can have it, but don’t overburden yourself.” He warned.

Haru leaned into the nice kiss and blushed a little. Ordering those things, geez. Sounds like he really would spend a lot on some sexual toys. Blushing more he wondered what else they would get up to in the bedroom. Maybe he could find that box of toys, if they even fit in a box.

At the maternity store he got clothes he'd need and found a nice pair of slippers, some items like shea butters for his stomach and other items to help in the beginning. It was nice to shop around in there and see the items they had.

In the bookshop he looked around at the glorious amount of books, "okay...." It was good he said that, and bad because books were an obsession of his. Towards the front he saw the next in a series he was reading that was an erotic soft core novel. Then heading further back he found three book on omega births, babies and what to expect. Also a couple books on regulations within the wolf clans. He wanted to know more about that. After about thirty minutes he had a good nine books in his arms, a couple were rather large, "I think I'm good. If this is okay?"

Damian had lots of plans involving their toys.... and what he hoped to get in the future too! But he’d let the others imagination run wild for a while first!

As well as the maternity stuff Haru wanted; Damian bought him a maternity pillow, weighted blanket, baby heart monitor and body massager. Yeah, no wonder his hands were full right now!

But seeing Haru look so happy? He couldn’t help but feel happy too. He followed him around the bookstore and grinned. “If you think you can carry one more.... I’d like that new Wolfstein novel.” He nodded towards it, it was the latest in a line of mystery books. His escape. He liked that it kept his mind busy.

“But yes. More than okay. He winked and moved to the checkout with him. Damian temporarily put the bags down to pay.

He looked over at his mate. “Ready to go home for a nap?” Of course.... a nap would only be after a good workout. They’d sleep better! At least, that’s what he was claiming to himself!

Haru was just so happy his Mate wanted to take such good care of him. It was a good thing he wasn't like some omega's who expected to just be taken care of and pop out some kids for a free ride. Might be why some alpha's were so aggressive with them.

Looking over at the other book he smiled and scooted the other books into one hand so he could grab that last one and put it on top. Going over to the checkout just as he asked if he wanted a nap Haru raised his hand to yawn behind it. Yeah a nap seemed to be in the cards.

"Nap sounds good actually," Haru giggled softly and looked up at him. He could see the look on his face and knew there would be more than napping happening. "After something else it seems." He winked at him.

Damian grinned. It was clear his mate had picked up on his little hidden message. Good. Haru has claimed they’d be well matched! “It will help you sleep. I’m doing it for you and the pup.” He teased.

If Haru didn’t want to, he wouldn’t make him. That wasn’t Damian’s thing. He knew some alpha’s didn’t take no for an answer. They didn’t count it as ‘rape’ but Damian did. Bought or not, he didn’t see Haru as his property.

Haru was his omega.

His partner.

Soon to be father to his pups!

Picking up the bags again he lead them back to the car.

“So, are you pleased with our haul so far? I know it’s too soon, but we can consider a room for the nursery. Even.... well..... we are going to have a pup one day. I’m confident of that.” Even if this one was miscarried. Haru has earned him if that after all. Damian had hope though.

Opening the boot of the car, he put the bags in carefully. “I might steal this pillow. It’s huge. Looks comfortable.” He chuckled before opening the door for Haru. “Let’s get you home, pipsqueak.”

Haru giggled softly and rolled his eyes but he was actually looking forward to it. Haru helped grab some of the bags but it was sweet watching his mate take such good care of him. He felt safe and cared for. It made his little heart flutter again, "I can't believe we got all these things but I'm very happy. Thank you for everything."

He scoffed and gave him a face, "steal MY pregnancy pillow? How dare you. Then you'll become my pillow." He giggled before leaning up on his toes to gently kiss him then slipped into the car. He looked forward to setting up the nursery. He also hoped to have some help if he was having several children and also nice evenings with his alpha. He wasn't sure how doable it was. Either way they grew up fast and they had their whole lives together.

Blushing a little for the first time in a while he was looking forward to the future.

“We might have gone overboard.” Damian smirked, he wasn’t complaining though. How could he?

Damian grinned and chuckled, “become your pillow? That doesn’t sound too bad.” He teased. Damian wouldn’t really take the guys pillow. The alpha planned to get Haru help if he needed it, but that wasn’t a conversation to have yet. Their pack would all be happy to help them!

Haru was blushing? Interesting.

He drove forward and headed home. It wasn’t long until he was pulling up at home. “Why don’t you grab your pillow and a book and head up to the bed? I’ll be in soon. I just need to put some of this stuff away first.”

Haru smirked a little at him. It was funny thinking of him stealing his pillow but also adorable to think of their future together. It was fun to think about what they would get up to over the years. Honestly he hadn't thought about it until then. It was nice though and it made his heart beat faster.

"O-Okay, I don't mind helping bring things in," Haru slipped out of the car to grab his pillow and one of the bag that had some books in it. He knew his alpha was trying to be sweet and take care of him but he also didn't want his alpha to do everything.

Heading towards the house he paused and looked back at him wondering if he was planning something or if he could help him bring everything in.

“I know. You look tired though.” And Damian was being cautious. Ever aware of the risk of miscarriage! He wanted to try keep every babe they could. I’d that meant a little added lifting for a while? So be it! “Go on now. I’m right behind you.” Damian promised.

Gathering the bags up, he slammed closed the hood of the car and tried to fumble with locking the car but giving up. It wasn’t like anyone would steal the alpha’s car on his lands!

Taking things inside, he tried to find homes with everything, adding the reading books to the previously empty bookcase. Don’t he headed upstairs with the clothing and put them down on the floor.

Hungry eyes ate up his mate as he stalked towards the bed. “I really want a quicky before we nap. Think you can handle it, pipsqueak?” He teased.

Haru headed up stairs with his pillow and a book. He would need to do laundry and wondered if he had to do it by hand or if he had a washing machine. Yawning he kicked off his shoes and laid down on the bed with the big pillow curling up to it. This was super comfortable. Nice and cool and hugged his little body nicely.

Hearing his mate come up he giggled softly, "a quicky huh?" He smiled softly, of course he'd give him a quicky he just spoiled the hell outta him! Also he was a little turned on about how well he was being taken care of. Laying on his back he reached his hand up and spread his legs.

"Get on in here then," Haru could already feel his body responding. That was a good sign that even outside heat he liked him. right now he was looking forward to what a quicky would be for them.

Damian grinned at him, that open acceptance was stunning!

He wasted no time as he stripped off then crawled closer and started to remove the guys clothing. Damian stroked the guys stomach. He couldn’t wait to see him swollen with babe. He bet it would make Haru look even sexier.

He stroked a hand up each leg and caressed his knee. “You’re too cute. I’m going to enjoy watching that delicious ‘O’ face of yours!”

Haru blushed at that, "said the man who asked for the quicky..." He reached up touching his cheek. "I think you'll be the one making that face more than me." It was a challenge but he was happy to do this with him even if he was tired. Honestly he didn't know what a quicky would be like with him, the fastest had been on the side of the road and even that wasn't all that fast.

Tucking his legs up on his hips he smiled up at his alpha and tilted his head back to expose his neck to him, submitting further to him. His hand came up to brush his shorter hair back from his neck exposing himself completely to him. Even some omegas struggled to do this for fear of their alpha ripping their throat out but he wasn't worried.

Damian grinned at that, “with an irresistible body like yours? You might be right.” He teased. The alpha knew that he’d always do his best to ensure Haru came too, even multiple times! Maybe not multiples during a quicky though.

Both naked, Damian wasted no time to spread his mates legs... of course he paused as Haru exposed his neck. Instinct rose up as he he leaned in and bit him. He was careful not to tear him, even as his teeth penetrated his flesh.

He kept his bit as he moved between his legs and thrust deep inside. He paused only a moment before he started to move, taking him hard and fast.

Haru moaned under him his body so willing. Sliding his hand up into his hair whimpers spilled from his lips from the pleasure rushing through his body. It felt so good... he swore one day he'd be able to cum just from that. It was just an oddly painful but pleasurable feeling.

"Ahhhh!" arching under his alpha his body was slick for him so when he thrust in it didn't hurt. It was just that wonderful stretched feeling. Holding onto his mate his legs wrapped around his waist taking him deep and hard inside his body. His member trapped between their bodies throbbed and leaked so much onto his stomach.

"Ahhh-f-fuck! Damian! T-There!" his hips were angled just right for him to slide over his prostate sending waves of pleasure rushing through him. It was wonderful.

Damian grinned at the confirmation spilling from Haru’s lips. He moved faster. Hips moving like a train. In and out. In and out. Repeated again and again.

Already he felt himself growing close. He didn’t remove his teeth, couldn’t. There was something special about it that Damian couldn’t ignore!

It wasn’t long until he knew he was close. Hand reaching he stroked the others cock in long tugs in time with his hips. “Cum for me.” He demanded.

Haru was dizzy from the pleasure and the odd sort of pain mixed in with it that just made it feel better. Moaning under him he could feel himself getting right to the edge but was somehow about to control himself till he heard his mate's words, "Ahhh! AHH!"

Harsh pleasure rushed through him wracking his whole body in the quick pleasure he felt. Grunting and moaning under him his inside tightened around him almost painfully hard. Clawing his fingers into his back and shoulders those beautiful blues rolled back.

Between there bodies was quiet the mess even though this was a quick session for them. He really hadn't expected it to feel so good and rush through him so quickly. Yeah now he was really ready for a nap.

Damian thrust in several more times and came too, filling him up completely before finally removing his teeth and licking at Haru’s neck.

Uncaring of the mess he leaned down and rolled, bring Haru with him so he was resting in his chest. “You’re too sexy for your own good. You make me want to just forget the world and stay buried deep inside you.” He admits.

He knew they had to move... but he didn’t care. Orin would just have to wait for them. Even as Damian thought it he knew that it wasn’t that simple. “We should get ready to go. I just.... stay close. Okay?”

• 2 weeks later...

Haru moaned softly letting his eyes flutter closed when he felt that gentle lick over his neck where the mark was made once again. Being claimed by his mate was the best thing he'd ever felt. Rolling along with him he rested himself on his strong chest with a gentle sigh, "mmmnn..."

Humming softly he felt so sated but also nicely calm. Omega's got a nice euphoric feeling when their alpha's would fill them, "mnn..hmm..." He felt a little boneless still and not wanting to move. Gently running his nails over his chest he smiled softly feeling comfortable and safe there. "I guess you're right." Nuzzling under Damian's chin he gave soft little nips and kisses to his jaw. 

It was a sign of submission but also being playful with him. The nice warmth spread in his stomach and ran up his spine and honestly he didn't want to move but he knew they had to make an appearance. He just hoped everything went okay...

• 2 weeks later...

Haru was far to tempting for his own good! Damian wanted him all to himself. He didn’t want to share or let others have his company.... at least not right now.... but he knew he didn’t have a choice! Not today.

It will be okay. It has to be okay. He thought to himself as he climbed from the bed.

Damian gave himself a quick wash before getting dressed, putting on something he was comfortable in but that screamed ’alpha power’. He styled his hair in the mirror before declaring himself done. Checking the time he knew they had to leave. “We’ll take the car. It won’t take long to get there and we have a quick escape should we need it.” He offered.

Walking towards Haru he wrapped his arms around him and sniffed. My pregnant omega.

Taking the strength he needed he reached for his hand. “Ready?” He asked as he started towards the door. It really was best to get this over with.... right?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 2 weeks later...

Haru knew this other alpha wanted omega's collared and basically treated like livestock but that wasn't how he was treated nor was he okay with it. He'd do it if his alpha asked but he wouldn't be happy about it. Getting from the bed he dressed in nice clothing for an evening out. His shirt was long with designs on the front and cinched in the sides to show off his figure, but long sleeves to keep that pale skin covered. Slipping on a pair of leggings and comfy dress shoes he wanted to look good but also be comfortable. Omega's had to be careful for a while in the beginning to make sure they didn't lose the baby. 

Fixing his white hair he did put on a little eyeliner to make his pretty blue eyes stand out. Coming back up to meet his mate he smiled as they hugged noticing him smell him. It made his heart give a little flutter. Tonight would be worrying but they'd do it together. He had to help his alpha maintain his lands. 

Haru reached down to hold his hand and gently squeezed it, "yes my alpha." Little did he know who was going to be there tonight. 

Haru knew this other alpha wanted omega's collared and basically treated like livestock but that wasn't how he was treated nor was he okay with it. He'd do it if his alpha asked but he wouldn't be happy about it. Getting from the bed he dressed in nice clothing for an evening out. His shirt was long with designs on the front and cinched in the sides to show off his figure, but long sleeves to keep that pale skin covered. Slipping on a pair of leggings and comfy dress shoes he wanted to look good but also be comfortable. Omega's had to be careful for a while in the beginning to make sure they didn't lose the baby. 

Fixing his white hair he did put on a little eyeliner to make his pretty blue eyes stand out. Coming back up to meet his mate he smiled as they hugged noticing him smell him. It made his heart give a little flutter. Tonight would be worrying but they'd do it together. He had to help his alpha maintain his lands. 

Haru reached down to hold his hand and gently squeezed it, "yes my alpha." Little did he know who was going to be there tonight. 

@

• 4 weeks later...

Damian smiled at that, kissing Haru’s forehead before taking him out. Orin would complain if they were tardy, but Damian knew they’d be early! Climbing in the car he drove them to the other pack. “Stay in the car until I can open your door.” He didn’t trust Haru to be stood in the open alone for even a second! At least not right now. His protective instincts going insane!

Getting out he walked around the car and opened the door. He glanced up at the house. Unlike the individual cabins of his pack, Orin had a large pack house with over thirty bedrooms. Some lived outside of the main house but many stayed here. It was impressive. Nicely kept and currently with fairy lights lighting up the doorway.

Damian had a bad feeling! Something in his gut was telling him to leave.... and yet.... “here,” he offered his hand to Haru. “Let me help you.” He smiled at his mate, helping him out of the car and taking his hand as he led them indoors.

It was lavishly decorated, not typical wolf like decor. Very typical Orin though! The other alpha was sat on a throne like chair in a big dining room, several others around him.... everyone fell silent as Damian and Haru appeared.

“Alpha Damian. How nice of you to grace us with your presence! And with your omega. I’d heard you finally got one. Perhaps yours knows mine.” Orin played with the collar on his omega, clearly trying to draw attention to it. “Such obedient creatures. Don’t you find?”

Each word grated on Damian. “Thank you for inviting us. Haru and we’re just enjoy settling in. It’s a pity you didn’t let us enjoy more of our honeymoon period. But I know we have much to discuss.” From the original letter it was clear Haru and this female omega knew each other.... why play games?

He walked towards the table. The farmhouse looked anything but now. Pulling out a chair he waited for Haru to sit down.

• 5 weeks later...

Haru leaned back in his seat looking out the window, feeling strange about this trip. Almost like something bad was going to happy but he just brushed it off to nerves. That had to be it. Waiting for his mate he took his hand to be led out of the car, "I..." He wanted to say he had a bad feeling but he didn't want to tell his mate to leave since he knew this was important and well... this was day two of him being with his mate so he didn't want to push anything.

Heading inside this place was way over the top, not homey and comfortable like his mates home and pack. Already he missed them and was glad Damian was his. Looking over at them his blue eyes fell onto the female omega he knew, Lexie. She was a beautiful creature with long curly brown hair and big green eyes that were sharp as her tongue could be. She watched them and as Damian pulled the chair out for Haru to take a seat. Jealousy was clear on her face.

Haru smiled up at his mate and tried to offer some comfort by gently touching his hand before sliding into the spot to sit. He stayed proper and sitting up straight but keeping track of his mate at all times. This felt like enemy territory. 

Lexie frowned over at him and turned her nose up. Her hand came up to trace along the collar around her neck that she did wear proudly. After all that was what made her special. 

Orin reached and touched Lexie’s cheek. Purposely drawing attention to his beautiful omega. He didn’t care who this Haru was.... no one compared in his eyes.

Damian wouldn’t claim to be happy. He wanted to get this over with and leave as soon as possible!

“Impatient as ever I see.” Orin clicked his tongue, his wolfish eyes watching closely. “Perhaps our omega’s should go for a walk and leave us to our business?”

“No.” Damian said bluntly, “I would prefer my omega stays close.” He wasn’t about to allow this bastard to get his hands on Haru! His mate was pregnant. “So? Let’s get to business.”

“Very well.... I still believe you should allow your pack to merge with mine. It would make us stronger, add more land and shared resources and increase the gene pool.” Orin seemed to look at Haru as he said that.

“No.” Damian said bluntly. “Two alphas never get along and I would prefer to keep my pack in their original glory....”

You could cut the tension in the air with a knife it was so thick. This other alpha seemed clever and devious which would explain why Damian was so on edge.  He could see why he didn't want to be part of his clan. Looking around it was ready to see his clan had mixed feelings about him.  Making the clan be so close was a control thing,  then trying to absorb another alpha's clan was also a way of control. 

Reaching over under the table Haru grabbed Damian's hand. He wanted to speak against this other alpha but he doubted he'd be allowed to.  His mate wasn't seeing the underling this man was trying to offer and just flat out refused.  Without knowing all the specifics of Damian's people yet it was hard to say anything to counter.  His mate just flat out refused,  why not offer a counter and turn the tables? Leaning in close he whispered softly to his mate,  "counter offer... maybe there's a deal here..."

Lexie kissed her mates hand then went over to Haru. She was going to try to keep Haru from supporting his mate. She wanted her mate to have the upper hand,  "hello Haru." 

Haru felt the hair on the back of his neck bristle,  "Lexie." His voice was so low then it was almost a growl.  

"There's a dessert table right over there.  You won't be far from each other but it'll give our alpha's space to talk," Lexie offered with a little sly smile.  

Damian glanced at Haru. Looking at him was calming. A counter offer? But what? He wanted to ask Haru what was on his mind but knew he couldn’t here.

Instead, the alpha turned to look at Orin. “Since you seem so open to negotiating, let’s discuss something else. You want new blood.... to keep your bloodlines diverse. Twice a year we could hold a festival in a neutral location for those eligible and of age to dance and get to know each other. Each pack can assign three senior people or couples to monitor affairs.” Damian knew he’d pick himself to monitor initially. “We would then do an alternative trade. The first couple to one pack, the next to the other. This keeps numbers roughly even.” Damian waited. Wondering what he’d say.

He was aware of Lexie coming over, he squeezed Haru’s hand in reassurance but wouldn’t stop him going.

Orin seemed to mull that over. “I’ll have to discuss the finer details with my betas.”

“Of course.” Damian had expected as much.

Haru was proud of his alpha, that was a good way to go about it. Keep things even instead of being absorbed. He didn't need to flat out refuse a deal being set on the table but he could certainly alter it. Although he was distracted by Lexie making her way to him and held his mates hand tightly. It would be rude or obvious they were unhappy here so he stood slowly, "I won't be far." 

Leaning in Haru gave a soft kiss to his mates shoulder then gently slipped his hand away to follow her over to the table, "how has the pack been treating you?"

"Oh adoring me of course," Lexie said with a smile as she grabbed a treat from the table. "I can't imagine your ruffians have been fairing too well."

Haru smirked at that, "ruffians? Mymy your vocabulary hasn't grown much." Lexie frowned at him a little. They'd always been like this all through their school days. "My clan is amazing and welcomed me to help with open arms."

"Help? You're there to have babies, make him look good and gain power. You'd both do better here," Lexie countered and ate a piece of chocolate.

"If you say so," Haru looked over at his mate making sure he was alright. 

Damian took strength from Haru. Even with his mate not beside him, he knew he could do anything with him simply here.

Orin seemed to entertain their discussions. The pair talked land and trade. But it was clear to Damian that the other alpha wanted more. “Excuse me, Orin. But we are both alpha. While we might have different packs they are both powerful and strong in their own right. Please don’t believe me weaker than you simply because I choice to live in the comfort of a cabin.”

Orin quirked a brow, amused. “Fine. For now, I’ll accept your ideas. But with a condition it my own. I want us to have a party.... a barbecue perhaps? Everyone, from both packs is to attend.”

Damian wasn’t amused. “Why?” He predicted Orin was up to something.

“Because. It will show our new friendship to each other.” Orin smirked. To Damian he saw a predator.

Still, Damian smirked, “I’ll consider it. Now. I’m sorry, you have disturbed my honeymoon.” He rose. “I’ll be leaving.”

Orin grinned, grabbing Damian’s arm. “Does that mean you’re leaving Haru for me to play with?”

Damian smirked and moved closer. His other hand reaching and clasping Orin’s hand and squeezing, “never. I do not share and especially not with you, you should simply go an enjoy the flesh of your own mate.” He laughed. “Don’t blame me that mine is prettier.”

He pulled his hand back and turned. “Haru. Let’s go.”

Lexie glared at Haru,  how dare he act like that! "My mate is better than some backwoods place.  You should be grateful that he's even considered taking you in you disgusting omega." Her hand came up to grab Haru's arm. 

Haru tugged against her trying to get away from her.  Things were turning hostile quick in the few minutes they were speaking.  While their mates spoke they were having an angry discussion in harsh whispers that at this point were more like stage whispers.  

After a moment of arguing Haru was finally fed up,  "I don't want to end up like a washed up used napkin like you. Let go of me!" 

Enraged Lexie punched him causing Haru to flip over the desert table sending everything flying.  The table was up a little next to a small flight of stairs which Haru then tumbled down to a heap on the floor covered in chocolate and creams from the food.  Whimpering Haru felt a sharp pain shoot through his stomach and up his back.  

Lexie gasped and tried to turn it against him,  "worthless omega! How dare you insult me!"