(Private RP) Broken Strings <<mik3la & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest mik3la

He was intrique by how the other would feel inside him. It was quite some time, not long but still, since he had been bottom. But for Leo he wanted to see him in control. That was a side of Leo that he only saw it in tease.

He fallowed the other in the room, which was quite big and sat on the bed kissing him back when he shoved his tongue into his mouth, getting already aroused.

“Half a year … I think” he said breathing deep. His mind was getting filled with lust and desire. Desire of Leo to fuck him. He wanted his dominant side to take over.

“Ngh…” he moaned his core twitching already with anticipation wanting him desperately. The way he was speaking it was like a totally different person than before when he was the one begging him.

“No objections …ngh…I’m all yours” he growled in pleasure grabbing Leo’s hair in his hand. He was already hard.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo kisses him deeply. Tongue playing for dominance in the others mouth. Six months? He could deal with that! A little extra stretching wasn’t a big deal.

“Good.” He grinned. Smiling at him as he leaned over him and grabbed the lube. “Tell me if you need more stretching or anything hurts. Okay?” Leo winked. He didn’t want this to hurt!

He licked and nipped his nipples, winking up at him.

Guest mik3la

Blake nodded laying his head on the pillow enjoying the way the other was touching and kissing him.

original.gif

He could feel the others hand moving towards his arse, his cock twiching in anticipation as he waited for the lube and him fingering him. He kind of forgot how it felt to be a bottom but till that moment it felt great.

tumblr_p8ud608ESS1ubvtgoo1_500.gif

"Give me all you got" he whispered moaning moving his hips needy feeling the others erection against his.

Guest syaoran-puu

Feeling Blake squirm a little made him smile. He didn’t go straight for the prize. Instead he stroked up the guys body and kissed him again. Groping his body and letting his hand wander to stroke the others cock a moment.

3-CB34006-9685-4372-BC7-B-0-AB37-CCBC603.gif

Done teasing them both he shifted, moving between the others legs as he started to lick the others cock. He wanted him hard and weeping for him!

EFE0-F5-AF-9-C44-4-EC6-AF32-8-CBED296-CA33.gif

After teasing the other for a while he took him into his mouth. Starting with the mushroom head before bobbing his head up and down his hardening length.

He realised this was his first time tasting Blake like this!

9-A7-F818-B-6-F3-E-4-BDC-8003-94-A4-F3-A92138.gif

He popped open the lube and started to work him open. Bending his finger to purposely strike his sweet spot.

Guest mik3la

He watered his lips as his mouth was getting dry from the way the other was working his body. Damn he is good, he thought breathing hard.

When Leo went down on his member and started he growled as his tongue moved up and down his hardness.

?Fuck yeah?ngh?.? He growled in pleasure placing his hand on the others head, holding his hair but leaving him lead the movement.

When he felt the finger pushing through his hip jerked up, pushing his cock deeper in Leo?s mouth. ?Ngh...mmhh?ha? he couldn?t keep his growls silent. The guy was too good. He couldn?t remember when he felt like that being a bottom before.

Opening his eyes looking at the man who was giving him so much pleasure and he was amazed. The view was stunning.

5bbf09a6c1b819132132c747cc3c716b.gif?2287353

?Yeeahs ? baby? he let out a breath as he moved his hips along with the finger and Leo?s mouth. ?Damn you?re good? he growled deep holding Leo?s hair in his hand.

His mouth was feeling so warm and wet that his body was shaking wanting his release. A little precum got out of his tip.

"L-Leo ... i'm gonna cum if you keep it like that..." he growled holding his head with both hands now.But the other ignored him.

"Damn it!" he clenched his teeth to keep it longer but it was hard when the other was so damn good with his mouth. "Leo ...ahh" he growled pushing him on his cock as he climaxed. His heart was like ready to run out of his chest.

"I-I'm sorry" he said breathless laying on his back catching his breath.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo couldn’t help but want to taste him!

The moment he felt the other cum he pushed another finger inside, scissoring them as he swallowed him down.

Slowly, his tongue licked just the tip. Cleaning him up before he smirked up at him.

FFC01864-5-A00-4016-AC5-F-C232-CF2-A6-A37.gif

He winked at him as he sat up, pouring lube over the fingers buried in the guys arse before finger fucking him. Pulling them out and thrusting them back in. He did it harder and faster. A determination rushing within him!

Unable to take it any more he got to his knees and knee walked forward, holding his cock and rubbing it twice before lining up.

He teased the head past Blake’s guardian mistake, grunting at the first taste of the others tightness! “Fuck.” He closes his eyes a moment, leaning over the other, propping himself up with his hands as he pushed inside. Hips meeting flesh with a triumphant moan!

“Damn. You feel so good. I can’t control myself.” Leo looked at him, eyes filled with lust. “Hold on for the ride, Blake.” He winked, pulling out until he nearly escaped him before slamming home once more.

903389-C6-7-FEC-447-A-96-BC-37-E534072158.gif

Guest mik3la

He grabbed the bed sheets moving his hips wanting more. He was so wet down there that made him crazy and craving for the real thing.

Keeping his eyes on the other he bite his lips growling feeling the tip of his cock teasing him. The linger didn’t last long as he other sank into him feeling the fullness as the length went deep inside.

“Ngh!” he growled grabbing a hold on Leos legs till he was all the way in, moment that he gasped. “fuck …..you’re all in….ngh…you’re so long….” He moaned gazing at Leo with eyes half open being too intoxicated with lust.

He grabbed his shoulders hard as he arched his back when Leo sank again in him. “Ah….ah….ha…” he kept his eyes closed, heart racing , blood boiling.

"You're ....ha...going so ...ngh...deep...ha...ha" he pulled his face to him kissing him passionately.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Feel me.” He growled, stealing a hot, hard pressed kiss as his hips started thrusting inside and out.

B9-EFDC98-65-D6-4888-8-F32-B18-B5-F6-F7-D1-D.gif

He kept this up for a while except..... he wanted more! Wanted deeper. “I’ll show you deep.” Leo promised as he pulled out, spun Blake around and thrust into him once more.

Hips punctuating his movements as his hands gripped his hips.

1-EC5-D6-D1-59-FE-448-E-8800-51-B0-E31-F44-EA.gif

“Shit. You’re even tighter at this angle!” He praised. He leaned over his back, kissing at his neck as he pounded the guy mercilessly with his cock.

Guest mik3la
?Feel me.?

That simple comand made his body shatter to the core as the other started thrusting in and out, as he was gasping in the kiss. The desire in his eyes was like a menace waiting to devour him.

. ?I?ll show you deep.?

The sudden change of position surprised him but he screamed in pleasure as that other thrust so quick back inside him, going even deeper then before.

"Ngha!! Ha.....ha...ha....fuck...ha...Ngh...Ngh...." he bite the bed sheet as he pound back to meet him.

tumblr-nh1uiud-K0n1tukzt8o1-400.gif

Leaning his head to one side to leave some room for the kisses he felt his insides burning, sending shivers down his spine. It felt so good that he was going crazy.

"Yeahs ....there it is...Ngh. ha...ha...L-Leo...nah...god! Ha ...ha" his mouth was open taking deep breaths.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo couldn’t deny that those sounds of Blake’s were driving him crazy! He was like putty in his hands and wanted to push him to a pinnacle! Wanted him to burst.

“You.” He thrust hard inside. “Feel.” Another slam. “Amazing.” Another hard slap of flesh. Leo was panting and moaning. A wild beast lost to the pleasure only a body could give him!

He reached up, stroking Blake’s chest as he started to play with his nipples as he thrust deep.

D7028-B04-8972-4128-A7-CA-0-F382065-A77-C.gif

His desire grew. He knew he was close! This brutal pace was doing things to his body that he couldn’t ignore!

With a gasp he nuzzled Blake’s cheek. Using a hand to turn his head and seal their lips for a hot delicious kiss as he continued.

7-C94-C1-EF-0-BAC-4-CC0-998-A-1-CD53-C193-E11.gif

“I’m close!” He cried. Hand beginning to stroke Blake’s cock in time with his beats.

It didn’t take long until pure ecstasy consumed him. An inferno of passion that blasted deep within him.

Hot, delicious cum shot out of him. Burying deep in the others right chute. Leo felt his body shudder.

Exhaustion was setting in but he wasn’t ready to surrender until Blake reached bliss to!

Guest mik3la

Having his body being ramped in that way made him wince with each thrust Leo was making, feeling him hitting more and more deep, hitting just the right spot. Those words were shaking him to the core, making him happy that Leo liked it.

His nipples were more sensitive now, throwing him off the edge as the pleasure was building up with each second.

“You’re….ngh…amazing…ngha….too…ngha…ha…”he moaned before his head was turned to the kiss, letting his tongue play with his.

This man was a fatal combination for him, driving him crazy like this. Once when he had fucked him and now when he was the one fucking him back. He never thought there ever was a perfect combination till now and that was going to be his doom. But he was too willing to surrender that doom.

Hearing his words, his cock pulsed as it felt his touch around his length wanting his release too. And he was so close too.

The next second he felt the other shot his cum deep inside him and Blake was pushed over the edge, arching his back, screaming his name as he came right after the Leo in pure bliss. His body shuddered, his legs were shaking as his cum was dripping the bed sheets and his body.

“God” he gasped shaking.

His body was still fading convulsing because of the amazing orgasm he just had, falling on the bed, catching his breath. His heart was racing inside him, almost wanting out.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo panted, a grin coming to his face as he felt Blake tighten around him and felt his liquids over his fingers! He was ready to collapse but he didn’t want to squish him!

Instead he shifted a little so they lay on their sides, Leo’s arms wrapped around the other man and his cock still buried in his arse.

Did he really want to fuck all night? Leo wasn’t sure how realistic it was.... but he did want to feel utterly consumed! Even his tired dick twitched and dibbled enough squirt inside the others back passage.

He nuzzled his neck, kissing his shoulder as he relaxed. “You should definitely bottom more often.” Blake had the perfect arse to be ridden!

Guest mik3la

Still humming and trying to get a grip of himself after their moment, Blake was more than thankful that the other was holding him in his embrace. His body felt too weak and numb to even more too much around.

“You should definitely bottom more often.”

He chuckled at his words laughing. The sound echoed in the room. He did felt the others cock twitching inside of him making him moan. That part of his body was too sore for him to continue another round. This really was his end point.

"I ...have to admit that ... you're being an amazing top but ... I still like to be in control sometimes" he said leaning more into his chest wanting the warmth of his embrace.God this felt so right and good to be with him.

"i can see that i make you quite greedy" he said smiling, referring to his cock inside of him. "But as much as i would love to do another round ... right now... i don't thing i can fulfill that desire ... sorry" he said turning his torso a little so that he could look at him. "I need rest and you need rest" he leaned and kissed him. "We have plenty of time to mess around this house ... my house ... and who knows what other places we might find interesting" he said with a cocky smile on his face nuzzling his nose.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo chuckled, just holding the man a moment. “Not asking you to give up all control.” He confirmed, nuzzling him, “or have you forgotten how I begged for your cock earlier?” Even as he thought about it he became strangely aware of the cum in his arse, on his chest, his cock buried deep and surrounded by more cum.... he licked his dry lips.

“I’m always greedy where sex is concerned.” Leo admits.

He carefully reached and pulled the blanket over them both before settling again. “It’s okay. You can sleep if you’re tired....”

Except? It wasn’t lost on him that the other seemed to be making future plans again.... but was more sex like this such a bad thing?

“Let’s.... lets keep this between us right now. We’re not dating. No one needs to know about our sex lives.” He suggested. No need to tell anyone and complicate things!?

Guest mik3la
“Not asking you to give up all control.” He confirmed, nuzzling him, “or have you forgotten how I begged for your cock earlier?”

Taking a deep breath turning back around so that he was having his back pinned to Leo's chest. Even if he was the taller one, he didn't mind being hugged like that.

“I’m always greedy where sex is concerned.”

“It’s okay. You can sleep if you’re tired....”

"Oh i've noticed that ... you have some greedy appetite" he said laughing closing his eyes trying to get some rest, as their bodies were covered with the blanket.

“Let’s.... lets keep this between us right now. We’re not dating. No one needs to know about our sex lives.”

That shot him like an arrow in his heart. Why couldn't have he just shut up and let the moment sink in and end? Why did he had to say this stuff. He sigh.

"Fine" he said simply , not wanting to argue with him anymore. He placed his hands over Leo's arm that was holding him.

As long as he was going to have him like this, he was happy for the moment.

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo smirked, “I won’t apologise. I can be rather insatiable....” no one ever really kept up with him in the stamina regard, but he was happy to just go with what Blake could handle for now.

He knew the other wasn’t happy with his request.... but it would be for the best. At least for now.

He didn’t need Mike or Rick or Nate coming after him!

“Okay. Good.” He simply said. “Go to sleep....” Leo offered gently. Letting his eyes close.

Guest mik3la

now who's the bossy one, he thought but didn't said a word, letting the exhaustion get him as he felt sound asleep.

AC0.jpg

Having him see that side of Leo made him want him more, but that was something he will try to get in time this time. For now, he could handle this as long as he was able to be with him and touch him freely. Leo didn't had to know how much he meant at that moment for him. He was going to take it baby steps and see things go on because something inside him told him that this wasn't just sex. It was more. But Leo needed time and he was going to give that to him.

~~ NEXT MORNING ~~

Along the night, he shifted in his bed, Blake being now the one holding Leo.

images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-Qnr4-QC2-STvxk-MDAU65a-VSauk-Ld-WYjr-K8-Qx-LAOL9za734-RO1-NX0-amp-usqp-CAU.jpg

Guest syaoran-puu

Leo woke up to the feeling of being cocooned. Cocooned and sticky!

He went to stretch only to realise Blake surrounded him. He blushed softly and allowed himself to cuddle up a moment. Just a little longer wouldn’t hurt.... right?

Guest mik3la

Feeling movement he woke up, still half asleep but he tightened his hold on the other. It felt too good to let him got just yet.

242958377007202.jpg?type=webp&to=min&r=640

"Already morning?" he mumbled nuzzling the others neck. He didn't want to get out of the bed. His body was still sore from last night being fucked in such a manner but he liked the feeling of them staying like that a little longer. Leo had to go to work and he had to head back home.

Guest syaoran-puu

“We have a little time.” Leo blushed, accepting the tight grip around him. “But I definitely need a shower.... I’m.... we’re....” he chuckled, “covered in cum and really sticky!” He laughed.

After a moment he said.... “will you come the clinic with me? We really shouldn’t be.... sharing fluids without being tested first.” He blushed. It was definitely too late to be worrying about that now!

Guest mik3la

"Being sticky means we had a good time" he said nuzzling his neck , kissing the back of his ear and than his shoulder.

tumblr-static-tumblr-static-1kaso53f02zo0gcokg8co88cw-640.gif

Finally getting up freeing him from his embrace, he stretched his own body, feeling his behind a little still numb.

?will you come the clinic with me? We really shouldn?t be.... sharing fluids without being tested first.?

"Yeah ..." he yawned turning to look at him scratching his head. "Not a problem" he added sighing feeling still tired.

"Do you ... want to take the shower first or .... do you want to do it together?" he asked leaning and kissing him quick, moving at the edge of the bed, still feeling the cum inside his arse dripping out. man...that was some intense shit ....

Guest syaoran-puu

He had to admit he liked this easy affection. It was sweet and easy. Helping him to relax.

Leo was relieved that the other wasn’t fighting him on this. Some didn’t see the point but Leo took his health seriously! “Thank you.”

He watched him stretch, only just chuckle. “Blake. If you join me.... not much cleaning is going to happen.” He admits, looking to the time. “But maybe there’s enough time for you to fuck me senseless in the shower before I leave for work.” He winked at him.

He got up. “So follow if that’s what you want.” Leo said simply as he headed to the bathroom, gloriously naked and wiggling his arse to the other man.

Guest mik3la
?Blake. If you join me.... not much cleaning is going to happen.? ?But maybe there?s enough time for you to fuck me senseless in the shower before I leave for work.?

He turned amused by the others comment. Yeah, probably not going to be shower and defently had time for a quick fuck to feel better through out the day.

?So follow if that?s what you want.?

He looked at his body wiggling before his eyes. Was he growing insatiable too? Probably, but he wasn't going to say no to sex with him.

With lust and desire he fallowed the other to the bathroom grabbing him from behind, kissing his neck and shoulder. He just loved his body and the way he made him feel.

Pushing Leo into the shower he turned on the water while starting to finger him a little, making sure the hole was still ready to take his cock.

"I think i'm starting to be insatiable too with this body of yours" he whispered biting softly his neck, making sure there was no mark left. He didn't want to leave any mark at the moment. Or, better said, not a visible one.

"Get ready to feel me again" he growled spreading his arse a little to make way for his now erected cock. He thrust all the way in, holding his hip, leaving the water to be the lube on their bodies.

Moaning as the muscles tightened around his member he started thrusting slow and deep at first but then quickened the pace till he was pounding inside him like a beast.

1462013077997.gif

Guest syaoran-puu

Things happened fast! It seemed Blake wasn’t one to mess around! Not that Leo was complaining.

He moaned as his hole was touched. He really couldn’t deny it! He was acting like a wanton whore and loving every second.... of this carried on he’d never need completely stretching again! Leo liked that idea. “Maybe I should get a butt plug.” He purred, arching his back to him. “Then you could have your wicked way with me anytime any place.” Leo grinned.

Then Blake really got down to business! His hard thrusts and the position made his head reel with need! Shit! But he needed this! This possession you could only find in sex.

He gripped the tiles before him, feeling every thrust as he came! Screaming out Blake’s name!

7-B14928-F-FA8-D-4464-9219-E876-C6-C11053.gif

Leo felt his body collapsing forward as he continued to take each of the other man’s hard thrusts. Maybe he’d lucky and cum again?

D50176-EE-CCDB-4-C31-A6-A5-81-C13391-CFEC.gif

“Agh!” He moaned out. “It’s tempting to call in sick and just fuck you all day!”

Guest mik3la
“Maybe I should get a butt plug.” He purred, arching his back to him. “Then you could have your wicked way with me anytime any place.”

That made Blake only pound even harder. "That" he thrust deep. "Sounds", another deep thrust. "Tempting", he growled with pleasure as he thrust deeper and deeper into his hole till Leo came. Hearing his name being shout by the other was pure music for him.

“It’s tempting to call in sick and just fuck you all day!”

He laughed keeping the speed pulling his hips into his cock every time. "N-No ... you will go ...to work ... and think ... about me all day" he growled pulling Leo's arm lifting his upper body to his chest. He hold one of Leo's legs up in the air, holding him firmly by the waist keep fucking him hard.

"Think about me fucking you like this" he keep sinking in feeling his core twitching wishing his release. "And how you can fuck me back" he whispered into his ear, licking the earlobe. "Making you needy".

That only made him more and more close to his climax, feeling his body on fire and shuddering.

"NGHA!!... " he growled sinking his cock one more time as he climax, letting Leo's hand back down, holding his hands still on his waist, taking his cock out holding it against Leo's arse.

Thankfully the water was already starting to clean the remain cum from their bodies.