(Private RP) Master Bound <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian leaned forward in concern, “are you okay?” Veryn really seemed to be oblivious about his new life!

“If you do not want the jet, you could sell it. I wouldn’t recommend it. But it’s your decision.” He offered. “Would you prefer travelling first class? I can arrange that too.” Sebastian offered. He’d have to figure out Veryn’s preferences. This could be a big learning curve!

“You will.” Sebastian considered. “There is another young Lord. He’s recently taken over from his grandfather in running the Estate. Perhaps once you’ve finished a little training you would be inclined to an introduction?” Maybe Veryn was worried about being lonely?

Finishing his breakfast he piled his plate at the edge of the table. “Are there any food preferences I should inform the chefs about?” He looked up at him.

Guest Kotorichan

"If you don't think I should sell it... I guess I might as well use it..." Veryn sighed. "It's just really different than what I'm used to... I guess we're both going to have to get used to some changes." He gave Sebastian a slight smile.

"Another Lord..." He frowned slightly "I guess after I have some training that might be okay... I don't want to accidentally offend someone and cause problems..." He already felt like he had made so many mistakes just talking to Sebastian, he didn't want to think about what would happen if he had to deal with an actual lord.

"Ah... I don't particularly like raw fish..." Veryn admitted. "Other than that I can't think of anything I don't like..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian nodded. A little relieved. He would admit he’d enjoyed using the jet to search for Veryn.... the perfect excuse.... his ‘duty’. “I think you’ll like it. It has a bedroom and a seated area. Whichever is your preference really.” Though he suddenly wondered what it would be like using the bedroom for something other than sleeping...

No! Best not to think about that! Seb chewed his lip. Pushing his stray thoughts aside.

“Agreed.” He offered. He didn’t want the other Lord taking advantage either.

“I see.” He nodded. “I’ll make sure they’re informed.” Sebastian wondered if Veryn would enjoy the same foods as his father. “Will you take your meals alone? In the dining room or your study?” He shook his head, “Sorry.... force of habit.” He frowned gently.

Taking a breath he took out some of the cash and put it down to cover their food. “I also have to offer you this...” he held out the wallet. “It’s all yours. The old Master hated carrying money so he would have me do it. But you can be in control of it if you prefer.” Sebastian had been careful to only ‘spend’ the minimum in his search. He would find it strange not carrying the wallet... it wasn’t like he had his own money.

Guest Kotorichan

"Ah... I don't really know... I'll probably decide when I've settled in a bit..." Veryn said, trying not to show how overwhelming this all was.

He blinked as the wallet was offered to him. "Ah... Thank you." He took the wallet and examined it. "Do you not have any of your own money?" he didn't know why but he got the feeling that was the case. "Did my father not pay you at all..?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Why would he pay me?” He frowned. Sebastian wasn’t exactly expecting it. “I have no worth beyond what I can do for my Master....” the curse of being bonded. “You do pay your other servants.... not the concubines.... but they get treated in.... Eh.... different ways?” He blushed. It wasn’t often he felt uncomfortable, maybe Veryn was rubbing off on him?

“I currently have a phone.” So his Master could always reach him. “But you can have tag back too if you desire.” Sebastian wasn’t going to hold it against him. “You can also dictate what I wear if you want...”

Guest Kotorichan

"Because you worked for him..." Veryn frowned deeply, it was starting to sound more like Sebastian was a slave... "You have much more worth than that." He said quickly, his eyes widening at the idea. "I don't know why he made you feel like that... But it isn't true..."

His cheeks flushed deeply at the mention of the concubines. "Ah... No wonder they want to leave then..."

He paused for a moment, a realization dawning on him. "Sebastian... Do you want to leave too..?" His chest tightened at the idea. They hadn't known each other long but he already didn't like the idea of losing Sebastian.

"Oh, no, you can keep your phone... And you can wear whatever you want." He smiled nervously. "At the very least I'll start paying you, if I can afford a private jet then I can afford to pay you for your work."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian didn’t comment. There was no point. It was what it was. “Perhaps you simply don’t understand this side of things well.” He offered shyly. The stump of his tail curled in on itself as if to protect itself. Stupid really.

Seb blinked, surprised by the question. But being bonded he physically couldn’t say. It had only ever been a thought in his head! “I am bonded to you and your family line.” There was no escape. No freedom. “I can not leave.” Truth. Yet a small part of him.... didn’t want to leave Veryn. More stupidity! He didn’t know the man! Not really!

“You want to pay me?” He frowned. “But I will follow your instructions either way... why would you pay me?” It didn’t make sense. Not to Seb. Maybe he really was just completely corrupted by his old Masters thinking?! He didn’t know.

He felt uncomfortable. “There’s no need to rush this decision....” he cleared his throat. “We should go to your house to pack. I will call and make arrangements for your jet, Master.”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn frowned deeply at the man's words. Was it his imagination or did it seem like there was some conflicted emotions beneath his words?

He decided to bring the topic up again later when they were in private, he could ask why he said he couldn't leave instead of saying he didn't want to leave...

"Because it's not fair to you to expect you to go unpaid." Veryn said, once again unable to hide his surprise at the question. "When you retire you'll need to have money to take care of yourself, and on your days off you might want to go do something... Right?"

He sighed at Sebastian's words, he was clearly uncomfortable with the idea but Veryn didn't understand why... "Okay, we can talk about it later." He rose to his feet. "Do you need to pack or do you want to come with me to my apartment?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian frowned at that. Looking at him I’m surprise. “I think....” he frowned, shaking his head as he mulled over his words.

“I’ve never had a day off.” He admits. “I probably won’t get to retire... unless you...” he tried to speak but physically no words came out. Another thing he was forbidden to talk about then! “I am yours.” He said instead and looked to the table.

“I only have a few things to return to my suitcase.” He offered gently. “I can help you pack, Master.” Sebastian offered gently.

Guest Kotorichan

For some reason Veryn got the feeling that he had to die for Sebastian to retire... He wasn't sure where that thought came from. Maybe it was just because of the way Sebastian trailed off or because he said he was bound to his line? He wanted to ask if that was the case but that felt far too personal to ask in public.

"Well... Maybe when I've settled in a bit I can start giving you some days off?" He suggested. "I'm sure I'll be relying on you a lot at first but eventually I should get used to it."

He paused for a moment, realizing he was once again speaking as if he had already decided to move in. "If I end up staying there that is..."

"I don't know if I'll need any help packing, but maybe we can talk a bit more while I pack?" He smiled and gestured for Sebastian to follow him. "Come on."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian could tell he had questions... but Seb wasn’t sure he had the answers. He’d try.... but he was limited. He knew someone who could talk about it and knew more though.... he just hated the man!

He frowned but nodded, “okay.” Veryn might change his mind. No point getting his hopes up! No point thinking life might be better. No point hoping. Only time would reveal what the new Master was truly like!

Sebastian smiled softly, he hadn’t missed the slip of the tongues, but he hasn’t wanted to draw attention to them. “If indeed.” Seb couldn’t imagine anyone turning down such an offer! Money. Power. Control. Titles. Few wouldn’t want that. It sounded enticing.... only Sebastian knew the truth.

“Okay. I can watch and talk if you want. Or I can pack for you and talk. Whichever you prefer.” He smiled gently. Following him to his place. It looked smaller than Sebastian had thought it would. “How long are you going to pack for? Just the week?”

Guest Kotorichan

"Ah, I can do it myself." Veryn said quickly. Having Sebastian pack for him while he sat around doing nothing would feel strange.

He led Sebastian to a decent apartment building. It wasn't particularly fancy but it wasn't falling apart either.

Veryn punched in the code to open the front gate and held it open for Sebastian. "I was planning to just pack for the week..." He paused for a moment. "If I do end up staying there then I'd want to come back anyway, so there's no reason to bring a bunch of extra stuff."

He led Sebastian up the stairs to his apartment. He unlocked the door and once again held it open for the other man. It was a small studio apartment, very neat but not much in it.

Guest syaoran-puu

“As you wish, Veryn.” Sebastian was trying to get used to the man’s name but he couldn’t manage it. It felt strange on his tongue!

He let himself be led, looking around curiously. This place was as far from the mansion as you could get... but Seb liked it. What would it be like to live here? On your own? No one to call Master?

Pushing those thoughts away, Sebastian nodded. “Indeed. If you don’t wish to return yourself I know a team that will do it quickly and professionally.” He offered.

He headed through the place, seeking out the bedroom. Maybe he was just curious what it looked like? “Don’t worry about luggage allowances. You can bring as much or as little as you like.”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn's bedroom and living room were a shared space. Veryn walked to his closet and pulled out a beat up old suitcase. "I only have the one suitcase and my backpack, so I'm pretty limited." He laughed and set the suitcase on his bed.

"Feel free to sit down anywhere" he said as he began to pick out clothes to pack. "Is there anything else I should know about... Any of this?" He asked, looking over at the man.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian took a seat on the bed, legs crossed as he watched him. “You might want a smart outfit? A suit? Though we can get you a tux made fairly quickly too.”

He shrugged, “probably? Though you’d have to narrow it down? What do you want to know? The layout? The structure? The finances? Your fathers contacts or contracts?” Sebastian frowned. “I don’t wish to overwhelm you so quickly.” Veryn was having trouble getting his head around all this!

Guest Kotorichan

"I don't really have anything like that..." Veryn admitted with a slight frown. "I've never needed one before."

"Eh... I don't know..." He sighed. "Maybe just explain the basics... Like you said that I'd be expected to resolve conflicts, right? What kind of stuff comes up?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian nodded. Taking out his phone he messaged the jet, the tutor and the tailor.

“The basics....” Sebastian considered a moment. “So... sometimes there are disagreements. Rent arrangements, money, family feuds and sometimes blood oaths. That sort of thing. They will come to you and agree that your decision is final.”

He looked at him. “You have two offices. One for show, power really. One for real, with your documents in it. Only you and I have access to that one. Or you will when I’ve programmed your DNA and handprint into the system.” Sebastian eyes Veryn a moment. “Your family has close ties with another. Once they discover you exist I imagine they’ll request a visit.”

Guest Kotorichan

"I see... That all makes sense..." Veryn stopped packing at the mention of other family. It had never even occurred to him that his father had relatives.

"I have more family?" He looked up at Sebastian with a slight frown. "Are they... Like my father..?" If they were the kind of people who had approved of his father abusing Sebastian he wasn't sure how he'd get along with them.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian frowned. “No I meant... well you do have a distant cousin?” Seb shook his head. “I meant there’s another family your father did lots of business with. Tied together through time, I guess?”

He considered the cousin. “I only met him once. Your father didn’t approve of him? So I’m assuming he’s not like your father? But I don’t entirely know.”

Guest Kotorichan

"Ah" Veryn let out a sigh of relief. "That's a bit better I guess... What is this other family like?"

"I probably won't reach out to that cousin... If he hears about me then I won't ignore him or anything, I just don't want to make things anymore complicated than they already are." He shrugged. "I feel like I'm already going to be in over my head..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“They’re not too bad, strict. There daughter was often one of your fathers.... bed fellows.” Sebastian admitted. “But I don’t believe it was serious. Her father and your father were the business partners. If it makes him money he’s happy.”

Sebastian nodded. “Yeah, I know.” He said softly. He could tell that Veryn was feeling stressed and overwhelmed by it all.

He was quiet then added, “I’m happy to help if you need me to. From the sideline of course.”

Guest Kotorichan

"I just hope she doesn't expect to do that with me..." Veryn murmured. "I don't want to offend her when I refuse..."

He smiled at Sebastian's offer to help. "Thanks..." He paused for a moment and lightly touched Sebastian's cheek affectionately. "I'm sure you're going to have to basically run things behind the scenes." He teased. "I still think you should be the one to take over."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian chuckled, “you’ve never met her. How do you know? Or are you simply not into woman?” Sebastian teased. “I doubt she’ll care too much as long as you’re delicate about your rejection.” He hoped that was true!

Having Veryn touch his cheek gave him pause, his body even seemed to lean into the other man a little as if to seek more of his touch. Realising what he was doing he pulled away. He shouldn’t get to close to Veryn. He was already proving dangerous to his heart....

“I am not a Lord. I can not take over. That will never be my place. I have been owned by your father since I was born, bonded since I was fifteen. That’s the only reason I know anything of this stuff....”

Guest Kotorichan

"I'm not interested in women at all" Veryn said bluntly. "I really hope that I'm not expected to have an heir or anything, I don't think I could even get it up for a girl..."

He pulled his hand away and returned to packing. "Personally I don't see why that matters. You have more experience so you would do a better job." He sighed. "I guess that's just another thing about this whole thing I don't get... You keep talking as if you're less of a person than me, as if I deserve to be treated better because my dad was some rich asshole."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian chuckled, “you don’t have to have an heir. Most want them. But you don’t have to.” Sebastian might be free if Veryn didn’t.... though maybe he’d die before that?

Sebastian smirked, “I doesn’t matter to you. But to the elite it does. I guess I’ve just listened to it all so often it’s hard not to feel or think that way too.”

“It’s the irony of birth. My parents, I’m told, gave me to your father to remove a debt.” Seb didn’t really want to talk about this.

Clearing his throat he asked, “do you want anything else explaining?”