(Private RP) Master Bound <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn chuckled softly at Sebastian's reaction. "Enjoying yourself?" He asked, tangling his fingers in the man's hair and pulling his head back. He nipped at his neck, this time just hard enough to leave marks.

"You're so cute..." He breathed against his skin. "I can't wait to see you breakdown..."

Guest syaoran-puu

So the man wanted to see him break? He couldn’t deny it was a possibility but Sebastian intended to fight it!

He didn’t reply in spoken words. Just gasped and mewled as he was played like an instrument. The bites driving him higher.

Sebastian couldn’t believe it! He felt like he was close already! How? How was Veryn getting him to react like this?

His nails dug in a moment before he spoke once more. “Master... tease....” the man was definitely a tease!

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn flicked his tail against the tip of Sebastian's cock. "What's that? You want me to tease you more?" He grinned and slowed his thrusts until he was barely moving. "Like this?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian hadn’t been sure what he’d been suggesting! He wasn’t sure more teasing was it though!

He whimpered, slightly from frustration as he looked at the man. Not trusting his voice, he dug his heels into the man’s arse and tried to encourage him to move properly!

In the end Sebastian decided if you needed something doing right you had to do it yourself! He was careful and used his position and weight to roll them... he knew it would be easy for Veryn to put him back in his ‘place’ if he wanted to! But until then he started to move his hips up and down.

In this position you could just make out the stub that was his tail. If you looked closely you could tell it had been cut off when he was a child. It had grown a little since then... now it looked like a small puppy tail as it wagged from side to side uselessly.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn laughed and allowed himself to be rolled onto his back. He had been planning to start moving again soon, but this was nice too.

He frowned slightly at the sight of Sebastian's cropped tail. He pushed down the urge to ask about it, now wasn't the time...

He was quickly distracted from the tail when the man started to move. He ran his hands up Sebastian's body, rubbing his fingers over his nipples. "You like this position better?" He breathed. "Or are you just too impatient?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian knew that Veryn had allowed himself to be flipped. That was okay. Sebastian didn’t have to be the strongest or baddest.

“Impatient...” he smirked. Bracing himself as he moved his hips up and down the man’s length. Seb squeezed just right so that his muscles would ripple around the other man. Squeezing him with need. Trying to draw out his seed.

Sebastian tossed his head backwards, his hair cascading down his back and brushing against the others thighs as he gave himself over to the moment. Soft moans escaping him.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn groaned as Sebastian tightened around him. "Fuck you're good..." He gasped. He moved his hand down to squeeze Sebastian's cock, rubbing his thumb against the tip.

He could feel himself growing close to another climax, but he wanted to see Sebastian cum again first.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian wouldn’t admit it later but he liked the praise.... a lot! “Glad you approve.” He smirked and continued his movements. He couldn’t deny he was close to his third orgasm.... didn’t try to fight it as it came over him.

Cum spilling out between them, after shooting in the air first. Seb didn’t stop his movements though. Just continued to ride the hard rod still buried inside him. His movements were less organised now though, his breathing laboured and deep, the pent obvious.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn groaned as he felt Sebastian's body tighten in orgasm. He thrust up into the man and came again, filling him with another load.

He grabbed Sebastian's hips and their positions again, pulling out just long enough to position Seb on his hands and knees before thrusting back into him. He didn't give the man a single moment to catch his breath before starting to pound into him again.

He leaned down and kissed his neck. His tail slipped between Sebastian's legs trailing up the length of his cock. "If this is one of the benefits of being a lord then maybe I should plan to move in..." He teased. "If you think you could handle it." He nipped at the man's skin.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian didn’t fight as he was manoeuvred. He stuck his arse up for the man and grabbed the sheets as he moaned with each thrust. His body was well used! He was growing tired too. But Seb had no intention giving up.

Having him at his neck, feeling those kisses, hearing those words... Sebastian couldn’t process them right now beyond the simple fact. “I am yours now, Master....” another moan, “I can handle you.”

The little nub of his tail curled around the man’s cock slightly as if trying to hold on for the ride!

Guest Kotorichan

Sebastian's words seemed to light a fire in Veryn. Hearing that this beautiful demon belonged to him was like a dream. He twisted his fingers in Sebastian's hair, pulling his head back slightly as he began to thrust harder.

"Good..." He groaned. "I'm going to make sure you could never be satisfied by another man..." He gripped one hand on Sebastian's hip, his skin oddly cold.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian moaned as his hair was pulled, his body felt like electricity was coursing through it! He was more than happy to hold onto that fantasy right now.... though honestly? He could very well believe that this young Lord would indeed ruin him for all others.... except? Sebastian had only ever had sex with the two Lords... maybe he was already ruined for everyone else?

“Do it...” his words were rather open, he might be agreeing with him or he might be telling him to just fuck him!

Sebastian pushed his hips back to meet the snap of Veryn’s hips.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn grinned and aimed his thrusts at the man's sweet spot. "Such an obidient little slut..." He breathed, curling his tail around the man's cock again.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian was well aware he he could be obedient... he didn’t care right now though! Right now he just wanted to focus on that big dick moving inside him.

His cock felt almost too sensitive as the guys tail stroked him again! Sebastian whimpered a little, his chest lowering to the bed as he tightened his grip on the sheets!

His eyes squeezed tight, holding on for the ride! How long could Veryn carry on like this?

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn felt like this next load would be the last for the night. He could have kept going if he hadn't had such a long day at work. The point of his tail pressed into the slit of the man's cock, almost as if he was going to try to force it down the man's urethra.

He began to speed up his thrusts as he grew closer to climax again.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian grunted as he felt that tail upon his cock, seeking and pressing into part of him that had never been pressed like that before! The sensation was a little odd, but coupled with the continued thrusting he felt himself getting close.

He felt his body shudder moments before everything split apart into a thousand pieces! Sebastian came again, cunning all over the guys tail!

He half collapsed on the bed, panting as the other continued to push his pleasure forward.

Sebastian couldn’t help but feel exhausted by four orgasms after the long day he’d had!

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn thrust in one more time as he felt Sebastian clench around him in climax. He moaned and came inside him. He quickly wrapped his arm around the man's waist, holding him up for a moment as he rode out his orgasm.

His thrusts slowed to a stop and he lay down next to the man, holding him close to his chest without pulling out.

"Are you alright..?" He breathed, kissing his neck gently.

Guest syaoran-puu

The tenderness now had his chest hurting... were they more kisses? Was this Lord really kissing him? Clearly he didn’t realise that he didn’t have to do something like that with someone as lowly as him!

For now he’d let himself indulge. Why not! He was chasing down the adrenaline of not one but four orgasms after all!

Rolling to his side and being spooned was strange. He glanced over his shoulder and nodded. “I am..... are you, Master?” He chewed his lip, only just remembering he prefers his first name, “Veryn....”

Guest Kotorichan

"I'm fine." Veryn smiled at him. "I just wanted to make sure I wasn't too rough with you." He slowly pulled out of the man. "Stay here for a moment. " He pressed a gentle kiss to Sebastian's forehead before climbing out of bed.

Guest syaoran-puu

He nodded. Sebastian was fine. Better than fine really! Which was a stupid thing to think about right now.

He found his pale skin blushing as he was kissed, though nodded obediently. “Okay....”

Why was he being asked to stay? Sebastian was a little flabbergasted by the others attitude... almost like he was providing aftercare? Seb turned and buried his head against the pillow, trying to hide behind his hair as his cheeks turned brighter red. He had to be wrong! He had to be!

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn returned after a few minutes with a warm damp washcloth and a cglass of cool water. He sat down on the edge of the bed and lightly touched Sebastian's shoulder. "Here, drink something..." He said gently, holding the cup out for the man. "I'll help you clean up."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian had regained some control by the time Veryn returned. He sat up a little sluggishly and accepted the drink.

He stared at it a moment. “If you want me to take drugs you don’t have to hide them in water....” Sebastian drank it, wondering what Veryn was trying to achieve.... what had he put in the water? He frowned a moment and watched as Veryn offered to clean him. “You’re a Lord. You don’t need to clean me up....” though there was something.... sweet.... in the fact Veryn seemed to offer.

Sebastian was just used to being used and tossed aside afterwards. He couldn’t imagine anyone wanting to.... care for him....

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn blinked at the man's words. "Why would I want to drug you..? You lost a lot of fluids, I don't want you getting dehydrated."

He began to gently clean the cum off Sebastian's thighs. "I'm not officially a Lord yet am I?" He said gently. "Besides, I want to do this."

Guest syaoran-puu

It was really just water? He frowned, this was definitely not how things usually went! “There are lots of reasons to drug someone.... but maybe now isn’t the time to inform you about your fathers.... indulgences.” Sebastian said carefully.

He let him help. Simply taken aback by it all.

“I guess that’s partly true....” Sebastian watched him before pushing the hair from his own face. “I guess I just need to get used to your tendencies then.” Multiply orgasms and roughness being just the starting point. Veryn had said he was considering being a Lord just to use his body again afterall!

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn frowned at the mention of his father. "Did you have this kind of relationship with my father..?" He asked softly. He suddenly felt very strange about what he had just done. Was Sebastian like his step father..? Then it hit him what the man was really saying. "Wait, did he drug you? Multiple times?" He looked up, his eyes wide with horror.

He shook his head slightly. "Look, I know I said some stuff but I was just a bit carried away. I'm not going to do anything to you that you don't like, okay?"