(Private RP) Master Bound <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn frowned at the question. "You... Said so right..? That they treat you badly... I can't remember when but you must have said it..."

He gently pulled Sebastian into his lap and laced their fingers together. "I'm sorry... I can't imagine how terrible that must have been... For them to think that you have some kind of privledge when he's just... Forcing himself on you..." He kissed the man's fingers. "It does matter, it hurt you so of course it matters."

Guest syaoran-puu

Had he? He couldn’t recall.... “maybe?” He had said they wouldn’t eat with him? Maybe that was it.

He yelped in surprise at being pulled onto the others lap. Their fingers laced. Sebastian blushed at the tenderness. Almost like.... lovers.... except that was impossible!

He shook his head. Words failing him. This wasn’t something he spoke about. He kept it locked up and buried deep. It was better that way!

“It is simply the way things are...”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn shook his head at the man's words. "Things don't have to be like that, I won't let things stay like that... Even if they keep treating you badly, at the very least I can treated you well..."

He moved his hand up and affectionately stroked his cheek. "I know you might not be ready to believe that, but I promise I'm going to do my best to treat you well, okay?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian looked at him a moment. Part of him want to believe him.... except!

Nothing in life was ever free.

“Why?” He looked down, trying desperately not to press closer into the man’s touch and somewhat failing. “What’s in it for you? What do you want from me in return?”

He cleared his throat. Shifting a little on his lap before settling again.

Guest Kotorichan

"I don't need anything in return." Veryn leaned forward, lightly bumping their foreheads together. "I like being with you, and I like seeing you happy..."

"Besides, you didn't need a reason to help the other servants, why do I need a reason to want to help you?" He knew the answer to that. Sebastian must have been hurt countless times, he was probably just waiting to be hurt again. "You don't have to believe me right away, I'll just have to prove that I mean it." He smiled at the man.

Guest syaoran-puu

Maybe Veryn just wanted his body? It almost made Sebastian feel more stable as he came up with that in his own mind.

“You’re strange,” he smiled though, not as wide as before but still a smile. “But that’s okay....” he was pretty sure he liked Veryn too.

That was dangerous. “You just..... remember we’re not lovers. I’m your bonded. I can never.... be that.” He offered gently. Why did that thought make him really sad?

Guest Kotorichan

"Why not..?" Veryn cocked his head to the side. "I mean... I know that you might not feel that way for me..." His cheeks flushed softly. "But if we both felt that way about each other then why couldn't we be lovers?"

He lightly kissed the man's fingers again. "Do you just mean because of the difference in status...? Because people might judge me poorly if they knew we were together?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“There is that...” he frowned, giving up, Sebastian let his head flop to lean on to the man’s shoulder. He took a moment to process his thoughts.

“I’ve never heard of it being done. A bonded person and their Master. Generally... you could take what you wanted from me. You don’t need permission or to ask. I wouldn’t refuse you. But you would be looked down upon to call us lovers. Some would never see us that way, anyway. They’d just....”

He blew out a breath. “It hard to explain!”

Sebastian groaned a moment, “they’d just assume you’re being extra nice to me or that I really satisfied you in bed....”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn smiled and lightly stroked his cheek. "That doesn't mean we can't be lovers. If just means other people wouldn't approve of it... Even if they thought I was just being nice to you, as long as we both knew the truth then it wouldn't matter."

"Besides, I get the feeling I'll earn a reputation as being strange for a lord rather quickly. I can't imagine having a lord who used to make minimum wage is paticularly common." He grinned and nuzzled Sebastian.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian frowned at that. Taking him in. “Are you.... are you saying you want to become lovers?” That really surprised him! Maybe it was simply that Veryn didn’t truly understand?

Or was Sebastian just offering excuses?

He laughed at that, shaking his head as he sat up and wrapped his arms around Veryn’s neck. “Not common at all.” He smirked, “but that doesn’t mean you couldn’t become the best Lord the demons have ever seen.”

Time. Veryn just needed time.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn's cheeks flushed softly and he looked away. "What would you say if I did..?" He asked softly. He couldn't deny how much he liked Sebastian. Being near the other man was so comforting... He just wanted to hold and pamper him forever.

"I'll try my best." He said softly. He had given up on trying to pretend that he wasn't going to accept the position. If it meant keeping Sebastian by his side he couldn't imagine he'd be able to find a reason to refuse.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian was slightly taken aback. He flushed too before carefully moving the others face with his hands so he was looking at him. He searched his eyes and expression, as if trying to read sincerity. “Give me a week.... to think about it. I’ll have an answer for you then. Okay?” He didn’t want to commit then realise he’d made a huge mistake. One he’d have to regret and live with forever!

Sebastian grinned. “Sounds like your want to stay?”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn grinned at the man's words, he had been partially expecting to be outright rejected or even laughed off. "Of course... Take your time..." He leaned in and caught the man's lips in a gentle kiss.

His hands moved to lightly rest on Sebastian's ass. "Your plan to... Convince me to stay may have worked..." He breathed, his tail lightly trailing up his thighs.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian chuckled softly into the kiss. Why did it have to feel so nice with Veryn? Why couldn’t he just hate him? Why did he have to have hope?

What if Veryn changed in the next week!? It would devastate him.

Still he hummed and moved forward to give the man an Eskimo kiss, rubbing their noses together. He’d never kissed before.... “yeah? I’m glad.”

He licked his lips. Lowering his voice as he moved their lips together but didn’t close the gap. “Master.”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn chuckled softly and gave his ass a rough squeeze. "Are you going to give me a tour of that bedroom?" He breathed. His tail lightly ran over the front of Sebastian's pants.

"I think I'm going to need some entertainment..." He leaned in and lightly kissed his neck.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian didn’t mind the rough treatment. He smirked at the man, running a finger down his chest a moment. “I can certainly do that!” He winked, moaning softly at the guys tail rubbing his crotch. He remembered all too vividly the guy wanking him off using it!

Sebastian slipped from the others lap and took his hand before heading to the back. “It should be well stocked.” He offered with a wink. Seb has been here before, but he didn’t want to think about that. Even as he opened the cupboard to reveal a variety of sex you’d, haha, restraints, lubes and other accessories.

He felt... giddy! It was a strange feeling.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn allowed himself to be led into the bedroom. He grinned at the sight of the toys. "Do you have a favorite?" He breathed, wrapping his arms around the man from behind and lightly grinding against his ass. "Or maybe I can help you test a few..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian shuddered as the man start rubbing behind him. His chute relaxing and lubricating itself as he got excited.

He leaned back into him. “You can test anything you want.” His eyes moved to a red one that had three bulbs upon the stem, they throbbed and pulsed. “But that’s my favourite...” he looked up and licked his chin. “Maybe you can change my mind though.” Another lick. “Master.”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn purred and gripped the man's hips. "Let's give that one a try then..." He breathed. His eyes caught a bottle and he grinned. He grabbed it off the shelf and held it up for Sebastian to see. It was a bottle of lube that was laced with an aphrodisiac. "How about we try some of this with it?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian knew that one all top well. He swallowed, blushing softly and nodded. It would be different with Veryn. He wasn’t trying to punish him....

He leaned up and kissed down his neck and body before getting to his knees. Slowly he worked Veryn’s trousers down before licking the head of his cock. Tongue paying attention to the slit as he started to suck the mushroom head.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn chuckled softly as the man moved down his body and pulled out his cock. "Rather eager aren't you?" He breathed, lightly resting his hand on Sebastian's head. "Don't get too comfortable, I'm going to want to play with you too..." He groaned softly.

Guest syaoran-puu

Eager?

Maybe.

Sebastian has wanted to distract from his own thoughts! Wanted to think of something, anything else!

Cock in the mouth felt like a good place to start!

He sucked a moment, humming in reply as he looked up. He bobbed his head a few times before standing. Nimble fingers worked through undoing his own clothing. Each item spilling to the floor abandoned.

“Play away.” He winked.

Guest Kotorichan

"Mm... Beautiful..." Veryn murmured, his eyes wandering over the man's body. "Go ahead and get on your hands and knees for me..."

He went to the closet and picked out the toy that Sebastian had indicated as well as a pair of soft leather cuffs.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian took a deep breath. It nodded and crawled onto the bed. This was the old Masters favourite position, it had never bothered him before, but Seb suddenly felt a little self conscious about his deformed tail.

Ignoring his feelings. He pushed his head to the bed and wiggled his arse in offer to his new Master.

It was better to just get over it!

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn could tell that Sebastian was a bit uncomfortable... He wasn't sure how but he could feel it. For a moment he wondered if he should change the position, but decided not to. He climbed on top of the man, lightly kissing down his neck. "You're so beautiful..." He breathed, gently loosening the braid in Sebastian's hair so his hair would fall loose around his shoulders again. "Everything about you..."

He kissed down his spine until he reached the man's tail. He hesitated for a moment before pressing his lips to it. "So beautiful..." He murmured.