(Private RP) Master Bound <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn's eyes widened as he realized what Sebastian was saying. "You mean he...?" He tightened his grip on his glass of water, ice forming in the liquid. "What kind of absolute bastard was that man?" his tail began to lash behind him and his eyes burned with anger. "If he wasn't already dead..." He trailed off and shook his head, trying to get a hold of himself.

"I'm sorry, no. I'm not repulsed by you at all Sebastian, I didn't realize it was like that. I thought you were like my step-father, which would have bothered me. I'm disgusted that my father was such a monster that he would hurt you like that, but it's not your fault." He shut his eyes for a moment, taking a shaky breath. "I... I don't think we should sleep together again... Not because you did anything wrong but because I don't want to be like him. I don't want you to just be doing this because you can't fight back."

He looked away. "I'm so sorry that I made you do that last night... I didn't realize how bad things were..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian shook his head, he couldn’t say anything else right now. The sound just caught in his mouth and he felt like he’d suddenly disappointed....

He frowned, placing his hands together under the table, the fingers lacing together a moment. He remained silent. Nodding a little.

He wouldn’t fight his Master’s words... except... “You didn’t make me.” Without looking at Verny he picked up the menu again. Maybe banana pancakes weren’t the right thing right now? Maybe toast would be better?

It was clear that Veryn regretted last night... his prerogative of course. But to Sebastian? It had been.... different... nice even. It had been foolish to think he’d get to keep anything nice.

A waitress came over, smiling at the pair. Her eyes falling on the marks upon Sebastian’s neck before she caught herself. None of her business! “What can I get you boys?”

Sebastian looked to Veryn, sickly sweet fake smile in place. “What do you want, Master? Banana pancakes?”

Guest Kotorichan

"Sebastian..." Veryn's tail drooped, he could tell he had said something wrong but he didn't know what. He just didn't want to hurt the man. It was clear that his father had done terrible things to him.

"I just-" he cut himself off when the waitress approached, slumping down in his seat. Why was everything so complicated all of a sudden? His cheeks flushed at Sebastian's words and his chest tightened at the obviously fake smile. "Please just call me Veryn..." He murmured. He suddenly didn't feel like eating anything, he just wanted to go back to his normal life. "I'll just take a mocha and a muffin." He told the waitress.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian wasn’t sure what was going through the young Lords head... but it might be best not to bother... except... where would that leave him? He’d always be bound to his family line. Maybe Veryn would just tell him to go away.... could he do that? Was he allowed to leave if his Master ordered it? Seb genuinely didn’t know.

He nodded, looking to the woman. “A crispy bacon sandwich would be lovely and a glass of water. Thank you.”

The waitress looked at the both in concern then nodded, heading away. “Of course, dearies.”

Sebastian sat still and silent then. Hands in his lap and head lowered submissively.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn stared at the table, trying to sort his thoughts. "I... I liked being with you..." He finally said. "And I like you, as a person. So I don't want to hurt you."

He fidgeted with his napkin. "All of this is really new to me. I don't get any of it."

"I know I said something wrong and I don't know what it is..." He sighed. "I'm sorry... I really just don't want to hurt you."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian paused at that. “I don’t know how to.... take any of that.” He offered softly. Still looking down.

“I can not make you do anything, Master. If you’re uncomfortable then... we do whatever you need to be comfortable again.” Seb chewed his lip a moment then corrected himself, “Veryn. Sorry. It’s strange calling you by your name....”

He finally looked up. Sebastian wanted to claim he couldn’t be hurt or that his feelings didn’t matter.... but it was too late. He was hurting. He smiled slightly, more genuine though it was barely there. “Please do not be sorry. You’ve done nothing wrong, Lord Veryn. I am simply your bonded servant. Whatever you require of me, will be done.”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn frowned and stared at the table. "What would you do if I ordered you to tell me how you actually feel? If I wanted you to tell me when something made you upset or uncomfortable? Even if you thought I wouldn't like it..."

He looked up at Sebastian. "That's what I really want. I want to know if I've hurt you or not. If you're going to be... Working for me... Then I want to make it as pleasant as possible for you..." He let out another sigh and ran his fingers through his hair. "That's not actually an order. You don't have to tell me everything, not here at least... But that is what I actually want. I don't want you to hide your discomfort just because you think it'll upset me. Even if it does upset me I'm not going to take it out on you or anything."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian stares in disbelieve. Why would Veryn want that? That seemed to go against.... everything.... he’d ever been forced to do it endure!

“I.... eh....” he started only to shut up and chew his lip. “If you ordered it I would tell you.” He said honestly. He’d have to force himself to. But he would. “I....” he rubbed his neck.

Silence fell for a moment. “You’re asking for the opposite of what I’ve known since I turned fifteen and first became your fathers.” He hummed gently, looking to Veryn. “Yes. I am hurt. Stung really. Not sure I know exactly why. But... you haven’t done anything wrong.”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn hesitated for a moment before reaching across the table and gently taking Sebastian's hand, giving it a light squeeze. "I'm not like my father..." He promised.

He thought for a moment. "If I said that I still wanted to... Be with you again..." His cheeks flushed deeply. "Would that change anything..?"

He lightly played with Sebastian's fingers. "Because... I do want that... As long as you want it too..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Veryn was confusing him! “But you said....” he tilt his head, to braid spilling over his shoulder.

He sighed, and blew blew air out of the side of his mouth. Unsure what to do with this information. “Why did you change your mind?” Veryn had been pretty clear he didn’t want to continue things. That he didn’t want to sleep with his fathers lover!

Sebastian looked to his fingers. He moved them a little around Veryn’s before letting him go. He wanted it... but he wasn’t so sure he should!

Guest Kotorichan

"I didn't change my mind..." Veryn frowned slightly and looked away. "I panicked and I thought that you were just with me because you felt like you didn't have a choice. I don't want to force you into anything, and if you still feel like you wouldn't be able to say no to me then I won't touch you..."

He released Sebastian's hand and leaned back in his seat. "That doesn't mean I don't want to touch you, it just means I don't want to unless you also want it... Does that make sense?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian quirked a brow at him. For a Lord he wasn’t particularly... commanding.

“I see.” He mimicked his action and sat back too, his hands in his lap once more. “I probably wouldn’t say no to you.” He admits. “But that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s because you’re making me....” he frowned a moment. “It might.... Eh...” where was his usual elegance?! “I would need time to break a hundred and fifty years of conditioning.” He said simply.

And what if he changed his mind? What if one day he did turn out like his father? Sebastian would hate going back and feel... broken... maybe that was the point? To break him in in his own way?

Guest Kotorichan

"Do you think you can try to say no if you don't like something I do..? or at least tell me you don't like it?" Veryn gave him a gentle smile. "I'm not asking you to be perfect or be used to it right away... I just want you to try.

"I'm not going to be like him, no matter what." He promised, responding to a strange feeling he had that Sebastian was afraid of that.

Guest syaoran-puu

Try? He chewed his lip again. “No.” Sebastian smiled a little. “But yes... I can try.”

Those last words struck too close to his thoughts for comfort. “You sound so certain. And yet you know nothing about him.” He watched him cautiously. “But I suppose.... I have no option but to trust your word.”

Guest Kotorichan

"Thank you." Veryn smiled at him. "I've heard enough from you to know that he's the exact kind of person I hate. I'm not going to be the kind of person who would hurt you."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian smirked. “You just like to fuck roughly.” He offered playfully. Maybe he just needed to find a way to feel more in control of the situation again? He knew the rules before.... it was all new now.

“You might change your mind. But for now.... I will accept your word.” He leaned forward, resting his arms on the table as he looked him directly in the eyes. “The others.... they’ll take a little time to... relax around you.”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn's face flushed deeply at the man's words. "D-don't say that so loud..." He mumbled, looking away in embarrassment.

"Thank you..." He frowned at the mention of the others. "I'll keep that in mind... I'll be careful around them."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian laughed at that. “You look so embarrassed.” He smirked. “Which is cute. Considering this is not how you acted....” he lowered his voice just for Veryn, “in bed last night.”

Maybe the kid really was nothing like his father!? Was that too much to hope for?

The waiter reappeared and gave them their food and drink. “Here you go, dearies. Enjoy!” She left quickly.

Seb looked at the food before him. Picking up the sandwich to eat. “Don’t. Just be you. They’ll get used to it or leave. If you’re too kind.... others will take advantage of you.” He warned.

Guest Kotorichan

"That was..." Veryn trailed off as he saw the waitress approaching, his face red.

He frowned slightly at the man's next words. "I just don't want to accidentally hurt someone..." He murmured, picking up his muffin.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Then you’re going to get hurt.” He said bluntly, eyeing him a moment before taking a bite. He chewed a moment before swallowing and speaking again. “You’re not our friend. You’re not our buddy. Not everyone in life is going to like you. I’m not saying you have to be a dick or anything...” he tilt his head again, clearly a habit of his. “But I am saying there’s a difference between being reasonable and a doormat.”

Maybe he should have let the young lord be eaten by the wolves... except? He felt like he had to protect him. Stupid stray thoughts and feelings! “Are you always like this? So worried about others over yourself?”

Guest Kotorichan

"Is it really that strange that I want to be nice to people..?" Veryn sighed. "I got picked on a lot when I was young and I just don't want to become that kind of person... Is that so wrong? I'm not saying that I'll let people walk all over me, I just don't want be unnecessarily mean..."

"Like, it seems to bother you when my tail moves because I'm frustrated, right? So I'm going to try not to do that. It doesn't mean that I'm letting you hurt me, it just means I'm trying to be a decent person." He frowned and took another bite.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian chewed his lip, “I guess I don’t know. I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t nice just because they wanted something...” like sex. Though it was too late there! That boat had passed! Most definitely.

“It’s not wrong. But you don’t need to voice it like you are to me? Perhaps that would too much?” He offered softly.

His eyes flickered that tail and he blushed as he remembered what it had done last night.... but there was no denying it. “You’re right. Your fathers tail could be very.... telling.” He offered.

Sebastian sipped his water before speaking again. “Maybe I just don’t want to see you hurt.”

Guest Kotorichan

"alright... I won't mention it to anyone else." Veryn didn't really get it, but he trusted that Sebastian knew what he was talking about.

He nodded in understanding. If his father was an abusive man then any sign of his anger was probably scary. "I'll try to be careful..." He promised.

He blinked at the man's next words. He hadn't been sure exactly how Sebastian felt about him, but this made it seem like he at least somewhat liked him. He smiled brightly. "Thanks, I don't want to see you hurt either."

"Oh, by the way. My boss gave me a week off starting today. So I was going to pack today and then get the next flight out that I can afford."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian eyes him a moment before nodding. “Good.”

His red eyes wandered to the tail. “Okay.... but maybe.... maybe we just have to get used to it?” It would take time, but maybe they had to accept that Veryn didn’t react like his father? Trusting that was scary though. “As you wish though, Master.” He’d not argue or complain if Veryn tired to stop it!

Sebastian blushed and shifted a little awkwardly in his seat. He really didn’t know how to take Veryn sometimes! Maybe he had to try trusting he was being honest?

A giggle escaped before he covered his mouth. “Veryn.... we will call the private jet while you’re packing and go this afternoon. You don’t have to spend your job money. You’re a Lord now. Remember? You’ll never want for anything again.” He repeated, smiling. “I can make the arrangements for you, Master. If you wanted to stop somewhere and go shopping, we can do that too.”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn almost choked again, this time he had to cough up a few muffin crumbs into his napkin. He took a sip of water before looking at Sebastian with wide eyes. "P-private jet? I was expecting you to tell me I could afford a first class ticket now..."

He leaned back in his seat, trying to process the new information. "I... I don't think I'm ever going to get used to this lord thing..." He admitted.