(Private RP) Master Bound <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian hesitated at that, caught between not wanting to lie and not wanting to upset him.... “I...” he paused, not finding what his old Master had done as strange anymore. He’d put up with it for so long that it was his normal. “Yes. I did sleep with your father. Yes. He did drug me.... and the others.... regularly. But enough of that.”

The look of horror was almost adorable. He pushed the man’s chin up, “you’re catching flies, Master.”

“You going to disappoint me now?” He smirked at him. Sitting up further he tilt his head at him. Watching a moment.

“We can discuss the Estate tans your father more tomorrow. I’m sure I’ve given you more than enough to think about.” He would have balked at the idea of being his step-father! Never!

Guest Kotorichan

"What kind of absolute monster was that man..?" Veryn muttered, his tail twitching slightly. He quickly pinned his tail down with his leg and took a breath.

"Yeah... That's a good idea..." He lightly touched Sebastian's cheek. "Is there anything else I can get for you? Do you want me to help you take a proper shower or would you rather wait until tomorrow?"

Guest syaoran-puu

“Eh...” he shut up. Not really wanting to say anything bad about his former Master that he might later regret. That was just asking for trouble. “He wasn’t all bad...” he offered a little lamely.

He pressed his head into the touch softly. “I can manage. I don’t think my legs will support me right now. And I doubt you could carry me. I’m okay.” Sebastian thought such an action was way too intimate too. Sex was one thing.... care something very, very different entirely.

“Would you like me to meet you somewhere for breakfast? Or will you need longer to discuss things with your.... boss?” Sebastian was keen to return to the Estate. To go back ‘home’.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn paused at the man's words, realizing he was being kicked out. He had expected to stay the night after such intense sex, if Sebastian didn't think he could walk then would he be alright on his own..?

"If you want me to stay then I can just step out and call him..." He offered, although he got the feeling Sebastian would refuse since the man seemed uncomfortable with any type of aftercare.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian watched him a moment, not entirely sure what to make of him.

But one thing was clear. “Master, if you wish to stay you may.” He wasn’t against it. It was just... unheard of before.

As if to show his seriousness he shuffled to the side to make room on the bed.

Veryn really wasn’t like his father it seemed.

Guest Kotorichan

"I don't have to if you'd rather be alone..." Veryn said gently. "I'm just worried about leaving you alone if you're too sore to take a shower."

He frowned slightly. "I don't want to just... Fuck you and then leave you to deal with the aftermath alone."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian wasn’t sure what to think about that. Did he want him to stay?

“You’re too kind, Master.” He tilt his head, his hair falling over his shoulder. “I’ve never... slept the night in the same bed with anyone before...” Sebastian admits.

“I’m used to looking after myself. You really don’t need to worry too much about me, Master. Though your concern is appreciated.” He offered gently.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn sighed, that sounded like a rejection. "If you would rather take care of yourself then I won't force you to let me stay."

He lightly touched the man's cheek. "Promise you'll call me if you need anything?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian watched the frown appear... be feared that... “Have I upset you?” Maybe he should have just begged and asked him to stay? He probably would have prepared that to Sebastian’s honesty? “You’re not forcing me to do anything.” Sebastian frowned, it seemed that was Veryn’s way so far? He was after his consent? “You really can stay if you desire.”

He nodded. “I will call you.” So Veryn was leaving? Sebastian looked down at the bed. He wasn’t sure what to say or do right now though. Would he get into more trouble if he said more? Or less?

Guest Kotorichan

"I'm not upset." Veryn assured him. "I'm just worried about you. And... I'm having trouble telling what you actually want and what you're saying because you think it's what I want to hear..."

He gave the man a gentle smile. "It's alright though, I'm not great with people in general so it's not like you're doing anything wrong..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian pauses a moment. In the end he said honestly, “it’s safe to assume I will not protest to anything you do, Veryn.” He offered. Seb really would do anything his Master requested. Even if it went against his better judgment at times.

He chuckled softly. “Nor am I.” Sebastian stretches his legs and wiggled his toes.

“For the record.... you were phenomenal.” Seb winked, trying to play at teasing.

Guest Kotorichan

"I get that..." Veryn sighed. "I want to know what you actually want though." He lightly touched Sebastian's cheek. "If you're not ready to tell me what you really want then that's okay, I can wait." He kissed the man's forehead before pulling away and fixing his clothing.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." He grinned. "You're were amazing too, maybe we can do this again sometime."

He gathered his things and headed towards the door. "I'll text you about breakfast tomorrow. Call me if you need any help." He hesitated for a moment. "That's... An order... Okay?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian really was cautious of this softness. He simply wasn’t used to it!

The problem of knowing what you want... is actually letting yourself have an opinion. Something he’d not really had in a while... but maybe.... maybe he wasn’t ready to share his bed? His body, fine. His bed? Felt more intimate. More taboo?

He chuckled. “I’m very much looking forward to it, Master.” Sebastian wasn’t against a repeat.... and maybe not just because he ‘had to’? That was an odd sensation.

Sebastian grew serious at the last part and nodded. “Understood, Master. I will call you if I require assistance.” Though he doubted he’d need any. It was strange to imagine that the Lord even wanted to help him? So young. So much to learn.

“Good night.... Veryn.” He offered gently. “I’m glad I’ve finally found you.”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn blushed softly at the man's words. He knew that he probably just meant because he was the lord, but he couldn't help but wonder if there was more to it.

"Yeah... I'm glad too..." He admitted. "Goodnight Sebastian."

He left the room, quietly shutting the door behind himself, and headed back to his apartment to get everything in order.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian collapsed on the bed, that flush playing in his mind like a video. Veryn seemed so innocent when compared with his previous Master.... but at least he had found him and convinced to him visit.... for now. Seb decided he’d worry about the rest later!

He rolled over, his whole body ached, feeling the fucking even now! Sebastian blushed, thinking about what they’d done.... four times! Four!

Sebastian slept well, getting up and showering the next morning. He was in a rather happy mood!

He stretched a moment. The hot water very soothing on his tender flesh. Sebastian dressed smartly, looking in the mirror to check his appearance was perfect.

Taking out his phone he text Veryn. Where shall I meet you? Seb.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn took a shower when he reached his apartment, wanting to clean the sweat off. He called his boss and spoke to the man for awhile. He didn't go into too much detail, but when he explained that he needed to go to the will reading of his father he was able to get a few days off.

He had no idea if he would be returning to work, but he didn't want to plan on staying as a lord just in case.

He fell asleep unable to stop thinking about Sebastian's body. He wished that he had stayed the night, he wanted to hold the other man.

He woke up and glanced at his phone. "I can meet you at the hotel in 10 minutes, there's a good place near there." He texted back.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian looked at his phone when it buzzed. Ten minutes? He text back a thumb emoji and sat on the bed to French braid his hair. More to have something to do... more to stop thinking!

And yet, he couldn’t help but think about last night. Four! His body definitely felt well used this morning, but in a really good way. It wasn’t that Sebastian was inexperienced.... it was just that last night had been so different to the last hundred odd years of his life!

Chewing his lip he glanced at the mirror, his horns seemed to stand out more with this hair....

That was okay though! He headed down to wait for Veryn in the reception area.

Guest Kotorichan

It didn't take long for Veryn to get ready, it was his day off so he just dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. He brushed his hair and headed out.

His apartment was pretty close to the hotel so he arrived right on time and looked around for Sebastian. He smiled when he saw the man and walked over to him. "Good morning, how're you doing?" He asked, not wanting to be too obvious about his concern for the other's body.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian looked over when he heard Veryn and smiled softly. “I’m good thank you. You?”

He stepped closer, not touching as he looked into the man’s eyes a moment. Seb wasn’t sure what he was doing and instantly lowered his gaze. “You promised me breakfast...?”

Sebastian stepped around him, heading for the door. He was a little stiff, but fine, walking with his usual pride.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn returned the smile. Without really thinking he reached up and lightly touched the man's cheek. "I'm doing well... Your hair looks nice." He murmured.

He quickly lowered his hand, his cheeks flushing softly. "Ah, yes... It's just down the block a bit."

He lead Sebastian to a cute cafe nearby and got them a table.

Guest syaoran-puu

Being complimented was making Sebastian feel a little uneasy, he simply wasn’t used to it! “Eh... thanks...” wait! Had he really just leaned slightly into that touch?

This was dangerous!

You didn’t fall for your Master! Bonded 101! Seb couldn’t afford to be an idiot now!

He smiled at the place, “it’s cute.” He commented happily, heading in and sitting down. Sebastian picked up a menu and then put it down once he selected. “Would you like me to tell you about the Estate? About the number of servants in your service?”

Guest Kotorichan

"They have really great banana pancakes here." Veryn said, barely glancing at the menu. He hesitated at the mention of the estate. "Um... I don't know... I'd like to hear more about it but I don't know about the servants..." He thought for a moment, looking away with a frown. "I don't want anyone to lose their job, so I'm not going to fire any of them... I just don't really know how to deal with having people work for me..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh? Then I shall have them. Thank you.” He has been considering pancakes or a bacon fry up anyway.

Sebastian nodded, “you could give them the option to leave. Some might.” The old Master hadn’t been kind to them all.

“I am your only bonded servant. As yours likely aware it takes a lot of magic and power to bind someone past your own life time.” He looked away a moment, recalling that horrible night once more before smiling almost too sweetly and looking at Veryn again. “Currently there are twelve maids, four chefs, two butlers and three errand boys. There’s also four concubines....”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn almost choked on a sip of water. "C-concubines..?" He frowned deeply. "I feel like everything I hear about my father makes me hate him even more..."

He let out a soft sigh. "Yeah... I'll let them decide if they want to stay or not... I... Don't know what I'd do with concubines though..." His cheeks flushed deeply. "I already feel a bit strange about sleeping with you since you were his lover..." He mumbled.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian nodded a little. “I predict they will be pleased to be free.... they were...” he shook his head, stroking his neck awkwardly. “It’s hard to explain...” he sighed.

He looked visibly insulted at that, eyes wide as he flinched back. “You think I.... with him?” He grit his teeth and looked down. “I was not his lover. Yes. I had sex with him. But not because I wanted it. Ever.” From the start it had been... forced upon him. “I’m the end I just stopped fighting.”

“You do not need to sleep with me again if repulse you so....”