(Private RP) Master Bound <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian took that in.... “so you’d stop? If I said the word? Even if you were really into it?” He found that hard to believe! Why would he stop if he liked it?

“What kind of words are used? I imagine ‘no’ wouldn’t work, since that could be used while pretending to resist?” Sebastian really wanted to just clarify things.

He let his finger draw patterns on the man’s chest. “What is about your partner fighting back that you like?” If they were going to be ‘lovers’ at the week end.... he’d need to know? Right?

Guest Kotorichan

"I would stop no matter what." Veryn promised. "Even if I was really into it."

"Anything that would be easy for you to remember and you wouldn't usually say. Pineapple, red, goldfish... Whatever you want." He smiled at the man.

His smile faded at the question and he looked away, his cheeks flushed deeply. "I... I don't know how to describe it honestly... When I was younger I thought I was a horrible person for imagining that kind of thing... I've never wanted to actually hurt someone, or force myself on them... If you were actually trying to fight back then I would hate it... But when deep down I know the other person is enjoying it..." He sighed. "I don't know, it makes it exciting..."

He glanced at Sebastian with a slight frown. "We don't need to do that kind of thing if you don't like it. Even if you're interested I think it'd be good to wait before doing anything too intense. If you don't trust me enough then it could be unpleasant for you..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian paused a moment and took all that in. Thinking it over.

He didn’t like that Veryn looked away. Carefully he reached up and touched his cheek. Smiling softly.

“Let me think about it. But you’re right...” he hummed gently. “I need to get to know you better before we tried anything like that. Is that really okay?” Seb half expected Veryn to want it right now. Just like his father would have. But he had to remind himself that they weren’t the same. “I’m not sure how good I’d be at pretending...”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn smiled slightly when he felt Sebastian's hand on his cheek. He leaned into the man's touch, half closing his eyes.

"That's alright, take as long as you need." He murmured. "I'm sure I'll be pretty busy for awhile anyway." He gently kissed the man. "Being with you like this is plenty."

Guest syaoran-puu

He swallowed but smiled shyly at the man. “Okay.” Sebastian would believe Veryn for now.

He stroked the guys chest a moment and leaned in to hug him. “On a good night.... what’s your stamina like?” Something told him Veryn had amazing stamina!

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn hesitated, his cheeks flushing. "On a good night, when I'm not tired from work on anything... I can go six or seven times... Usually with a quick water break in the middle." He glanced at Sebastian. "You don't have to keep going that long, I usually have to stop long before that."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian blinked again that. Wow.... so many!

He smirked at that, “I know. But maybe I want to? Maybe I want to keep up with you.” Except he worried he’d never manage that.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn chuckled softly at the man's words. "I'm getting the feeling that you can be a bit competitive." He teased, nuzzling the man. "Maybe if you agree to take a day off afterwards."

Guest syaoran-puu

“You got me....” he blushed. Sebastian was competitive. When it became obvious he had to accept his life he decided to do everything better than everyone else. He liked to be the best!

He quirked a brow at that. “I’ve never taken a day off....” what would a day off be like?

Guest Kotorichan

"It's cute." Veryn chuckled, squeezing him a bit closer. "Just don't push yourself too hard because you don't want to admit something is too much for you, okay?"

"I'm not surprised... It doesn't sound like my father showed you any kindness..." He sighed and nuzzled the man. "When I've settled in a bit then we can figure out a way for you to have time off... I want you to be able to relax."

Guest syaoran-puu

“I’ll try....” he smiled softly. Thoughtful. “I might not realise I went too far until it’s too late.” He frowned.

He shrugged. “I was his bonded. I did what I was told or faced the punishment. The punishment simply stopped being worth the pain and effort and I stopped fighting.”

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn frowned deeply and hugged him close. "That doesn't mean any of it was right... He still shouldn't have hurt you." He hated to hear Sebastian talk about that sort of thing as if it was perfectly normal and acceptable.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian was half expecting questions about his tail, but so far Veryn has just touched and play with it. It was better like that. He wasn’t sure he wanted to explain and see the horror on his face....

“Enough of that.” He purred gently, wrapping his leg around him.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn was certainly curious about his tail, but he was a bit nervous to bring it up... He was fairly certain it would be an upsetting story.

He chuckled softly at the gesture and pressed a kiss to his forehead. "Alright..."

"Did I do anything today that you didn't like..?" He asked softly. "Something that I shouldn't do next time?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian shook his head, “pretty sure I’m the one that made suggestions and you followed through with them.” He chuckled.

He couldn’t say there was anything he didn’t like.... though he was still uncertain how to take any kind of ‘rejection’ or ‘refusal’ when he offered more. But that was Sebastian’s issue.

Guest Kotorichan

Veryn smiled and lightly played with his hair. "I did a few things that you didn't suggest..." He hummed. "But I'm glad it wasn't too much."

He rolled onto his back, pulling Sebastian to lay on his chest. "I guess we'll need to take a shower when we arrive..." He thought outloud.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I guess you did.” He flushed. His tail twitching a little as he shifted. Veryn really seemed to like hugging and holding him.

Was this the difference of being lovers? Was this what he meant?

“Yeah. There are some cleaning wipes in the draw for now though. I can get you dismissed easily when we arrive. I’ll tell the staff you’re tired.” That didn’t leave Sebastian time for a shower unless he joined Veryn, but that was okay.

“How many people have you..... dated?”

Guest Kotorichan

"Thanks." Veryn pulled away to grab the cleaning wipes. He began to gently clean the cum and lube off of Sebastian's body.

He paused at the question, his cheeks flushing softly. "Ah... Do you mean dated or... Slept with..?" He asked, looking away.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian didn’t know, so shrugged and offered; “both?”

His answer was very simple. Dated: 0

Slept with: 2

He doubted Veryn would like that knowledge, though he might already suspect!

Guest Kotorichan

"I've dated two people, I've slept with six..." Veryn hesitated for a moment. "My first relationship was... Not good... I mean, it could have been worse but it wasn't great either."

He started to clean Sebastian again. "The second relationship was okay but I was still dealing with some stuff and the guy I was with couldn't deal with all of it." He shrugged. "It was a couple years ago though. I'm doing a lot better now."

"I had a couple... Uh..." His cheeks flushed again. "A couple casual things where we weren't dating but we would meet up for sex every once in awhile... But neither of us considered it dating."

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian let him help to clean him up but he couldn’t help but feel like he needed to be doing it himself.

“Did you enjoy them?” He shrugged, “if so. Who cares if it was casual or not?” Seb didn’t want Veryn to feel like he needed to be ashamed or embarrassed.

Guest Kotorichan

"Yeah..." Veryn frowned. "I just... I have a bad habit of relying on sex when I'm not doing well... I'm trying to be better about that but it's kinda hard." He sighed and tossed the dirty wipe. "Sorry, I won't make you deal with that kind of stuff."

He took another wipe and made sure Sebastian was fully clean before wiping himself off.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Why?” He frowned, shrugging. “I’m not about to complain if you want sex. I’m not unuse to it being often.... so you couldn’t spook me....” Sebastian shrugged. “You can always talk to me afterwards....?” He offered.

He wasn’t entirely sure what Veryn meant about relying on sex, but surely it wasn’t all bad? Seb had his own issues and vices after all!

Guest Kotorichan

"I mean... I just kinda stop talking and..." Veryn frowned slightly. "I don't know, it's just weird... I'll just try not to let it happen..." He hugged the man a little closer, holding him protectively.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sebastian nuzzled him a little. “I already told you I’m unlikely to refuse you. I meant it. Don’t push yourself to deny yourself. Maybe I can help.....” he frowned a moment.

“I don’t really understand what you mean.... but I’ll trust your judgement.” He offered.