(Private RP) Another World <<syaoran-puu & Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn’s arms felt like jelly as he basically collapsed on Ceries. He tried his best to keep some of his weight off him but it was hard with Brenton continuing his fun behind him!

He panted softly, needy and wanton as his body jolted with the sheer force of the others thrusts. He could feel Brenton’s power! Could feel his need.... he couldn’t help but moan despite his overly sensitive body!

Brenton released the cats shoulder. Still fucking him as he chased his own orgasm. Watching how both men lay mostly lazy and satisfied below him didn’t go amiss. He continued for a good fifteen minutes before finally exploding in Vaughn’s arse. Even more cum shooting into him than had with Ceries.

Vaughn groaned, a slightly tortured moan-like sound escaping him as he looked to Ceries and kissed him as he felt Brenton finally cum! His hole quivered around the man, he was definitely sore after all that.... the ache reminding him he’d been well used! He panted, eyes drifting closed as he rode the sensation. A few more thrusts of Brenton’s hips before he felt the man pull himself free and flop beside the melted pair....

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries wrapped his arms around Vaughn, he could feel Brenton's thrust through Vaughn's body, but he was too exhausted to get hard again.

He leaned into the kiss, lightly stroking his fingers through Vaughn's hair. He glanced over at Brenton as the man flopped down beside them, his cheeks flushing deeply as he fully processed what he had, He turned away from Brenton and hid his face in Vaughn's shoulder, clinging to the man for comfort.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton didn’t care what Ceries did right now. Didn’t care if the pair clung to each other. It was just sex to him! He simply tossed a hand over his eyes, the things closed as he regained himself. Panting softly.

Vaughn happily held Ceries, rolling slightly to the opposite side to Brenton but keeping his leg hooked around Ceries as he brought him too. His smile wobbled, he wanted to speak.... wanted to say something! But no words came.

He was.... happy!

He could feel the glow tingling right through him. Just as he could feel cum dribbling from his area....

After a moment, Brenton decided he didn’t want a third round tonight. He’d had his fill of both men. He rose, heading to the bathroom. “You can go now. If you’re still in my bed once I’ve finished in the bathroom, I’ll take that as permission to fuck you both until you tear and bleed.” He didn’t look back as he headed to the bath and filled it with water.

Vaughn frowned at that. Shaking his head as he watched Brenton leave... “Let’s go, Ceries. I’ll run you a bath...” his legs felt tired and wobbly but he’d do it! “Do you need.... me to carry you?” Vaughn offered softly.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries frowned at Brenton's threat, although there was a tiny part of him that wanted to see what he had in mind. He sat up and gave Vaughn a shy smile. "I'll be alright..." He promised. "I'm sure you're sore too..." He rose to his feet, wobbling slightly.

He slipped his robe back on and made his way back to his own room.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn pulled his clothing back on. His body aching and wobbly as he bent to gather his folded clothing. He hurt.... but it wasn’t entirely terrible.... the bite on his neck hurt the most!

He winced a little as he pulled his trousers up and over his bum. Yep.... sore....

Vaughn silently followed the Prince, closing the door behind him. He couldn’t help but look at the man in a new light now. But he’d wait for Ceries to speak first...

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries sat down at the edge of the bed, his face bright red. He lightly chewed his lip, looking down at the ground. He couldn't stop thinking about how much he had lost himself to the pleasure.

"Are you still sure you'll never be disgusted with me..?" He asked softly.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn blinked at the question, he was walking a little bow legged, as if he’d been riding for too long! He didn’t let it stop him as he hugged the man though. “Never. If you’re disgusting.... so am I....” he chewed upon his lip, memories flooding him.... “it hurt.... but.... it also felt....” the blush covered his cheeks as he thought about just how good it had felt! The evidence was covered all over him in the form of three different mens cum!

He cleared his throat again. “I’m sure you’re sore.... I’ll run you a bath...” he wasn’t sure he’d be welcome, but he could at least make Ceries contented before he was asked to leave.... “afterwards you can apply that salve again? It will help you heal.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries frowned slightly and leaned into his chest, he ft like he had gotten far more carried away than Vaughn... He had been the one desperately making out with Brenton with barely any encouragement. But he didn't want to say that outloud.

"Would you join me..?" Ceries asked, his voice shy. "In the bath I mean..." He wanted to be close to the other man for awhile longer.

Guest syaoran-puu

Ceries’ question was like music to his ears. “I love you Ceries. I’d be honoured...” he meant it too. Stroking his cheek a moment and then heading to the bathroom.

Vaughn wasn’t sure quite how he felt about all this.... his heart seemed confused... it had felt good! So good! Was that.... wrong?

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries smiled up at him, his cheeks pink. "I love you too Vaughn..." He nuzzled into his hand before the man pulled away.

He just had to focus on Vaughn, if he didn't think about Brenton then everything would be fine. He couldn't think about how good it felt for Brenton to fuck him, or the humiliation he got from being used and degraded in front of Vaughn... He just had to think about Vaughn and how it had felt to be touched by the guard.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn didn’t take long to fill up the tub, adding something extra minerals to the water to sooth them both and help them sleep.

Turning off the water he called, “it’s ready, Ceries.” Before smiling and slowly stripping off his clothing again. He hesitated for a moment at his trousers but pulled them down too. “It shouldn’t be too hot....” he stated, feeling a touch awkward.

He couldn’t seem to stop thinking about what had happened. About Brenton.... “Why is he calling us Fluffy and Kitten?”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries joined him in the bathroom, blushing softly at the sight of the man. He quickly looked away, hesitating for a moment before slipping off his robe and climbing into the tub. "I don't know..." He sighed. "I think it's just to humiliate us.." he pulled his knees up to his chest.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn nodded, he could see how timid Ceries had become again...He’s so different with Brenton. More... open? Honest? He wasn’t sure of the right word! But he’d seen the beauty in the Prince as he’d come undo and let loose! Still, “you look uncomfortable.... I do not have to join you...” maybe Ceries had changed his mind? Or suddenly felt overwhelmed? He certainly seemed shy, and wasn’t acting like they’d just had sex with another man together just moments earlier....

“Humiliate us....” he frowned. “I can see him doing that....” he predicted much of that had been to humiliate them....

...except.... why had Vaughn liked it so much?

He pushed the thought away and swallowed, “what a bastard....” but there was less conviction in his voice than earlier that day.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries frowned deeply at the suggestion of Vaughn leaving. "N-no, please..." He reached up and took Vaughn's hand. "I want you to stay... It's just..."

He looked away. "Its embarrassing to think about everything that just happened..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn looked at their hands, shifting it a little so he could squeeze him back. “Ceries.... it.... I was there too.... if you’re embarrassed.... doesn’t that mean I should be embarrassed too?” He challenged lightly.

Carefully he climbed in behind the Prince, shifting an arm around him he drew him back towards him. “If you don’t like what just happened.... we don’t have to think or talk about it....” he said softly.... “though.... you do know... Brenton can.... any time he wants....” Demand a repeat performance. “I’m sorry you disliked me being there so much, Ceries.” Maybe he’d never have that again? Why did that... hurt?

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries snuggled into the man's chest. "I know..." He froze at Vaughn's apology. "Vaughn... It's not because you were there..." He interlocked his fingers with the guard's. "It's just..." He bit his lip. "I'm scared... I feel like that man is d-doing something to me, everytime he touches me it becomes harder and harder for me to think straight... When you were there I feel like I became a different person..." His eyes watered slightly. "I just don't know what's wrong with me..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn blinked at that, blushing softly. It wasn’t because he’d been there?

Still, he wasn’t entirely sure what Ceries was trying to say.... “I know you don’t like being with him....” he said carefully, “he seemed to be.... I don’t know....” less intense? Nicer? Forceful? Bossy? Tender at times?Vaughn wasn’t sure what he wanted to say! “We just need to do what he wants and try to survive his torture.....” Vaughn offered gently instead.

“Hey! Hey!” He hugged him from behind, nuzzling gently. “There’s absolutely nothing wrong with you. Nothing. He.... made me cum too. You don’t have to ashamed because of how your body reacted to the bastard.” This time he spoke with more conviction. Brenton was clearly upsetting Ceries, and Vaughn hated that!

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries blinked back tears and nuzzled Vaughn. "Thank you..." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "I just don't want to let him change me..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn understood that, pride was something Ceries had always had.

“It’s behind closed doors. Lock it away. It doesn’t have to impact your daily affairs.” Vaughn offered carefully, “though I suppose..... he’s growing bolder? If your office earlier is anything to go by.” When would Brenton demand such things from Ceries? Was there no limit to his bastardness?

He stroked Ceries hair a moment before grabbing the jug and deciding to wash it again for the man. “It’s over for now....”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries bit his lip, trying not to think about how far Brenton was willing to go. He leaned into Vaughn's touch, taking a shaky breath. He lightly touched the man's hand. "I love you Vaughn... I'm so glad that you're willing to stay by my side..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn smiled down at the Prince. “Always. I will only leave it if you make me leave.” He said honestly.

Though he wondered if his presence was truly helping or just making things worse?

“If.... you need help with Brenton? I’m by your side in that too...” he blushed, clearing his throat. But he meant it. It hadn’t been as bad as he’d expected, but of course that must simply be because he was with Ceries!

He finished washing Ceries hair and then his own, taking a moment to braid his long, wet hair to avoid too many tangles. “I have an idea to distract you... how about you become aquatinted with my cat again?” Vaughn chuckled softly.

Guest Kotorichan

"Thank you..." Ceries relaxed into his touch, happy to be so close to the man. He perked up at the suggestion. "Really? You don't mind?" He asked, looking up at Vaughn hopefully.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Why would I mind?” He chuckled. “Maybe it will sooth you?” Vaughn offered, “but I’m not entirely magnanimous, I always enjoyed you stroking my fur.”

The guard chuckled, taking a moment to clean his private area before wincing as he touched his hole. Brenton certainly packed a huge cock!

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries blushed softly. "I don't know... I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want to do..."

He blushed deeper when he realized where Vaughn was washing. "Ah... I suppose I should do that too..." A part of him wanted to ask Vaughn to help clean him there, but he was far too shy too ask.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You’re not forcing me to do anything.” Vaughn promised. “I’m far too stubborn for that.” The shifter winked.

He chewed his lip a moment then offered, “would you.... like help with that? I can... do it if you want?”