🐉~SKY-LAND~ (mik3la x M-jow)

Guest M-jow

On 12/20/2021 at 2:19 PM, mik3la said:

"What is this all about? Where are we going?"

"It just innocent fun your highness" A guy in a red shirt answered as they lead Leo outside and dragged him into a carriage. He shared a tightly fit carriage with five of them. The rest shared another three wagons after.

"So remember that old tavern we used to visit before it got renewed? Well we rented and put a bit of old memories back."

The tavern had been everyones go to place. It was far enough away from the palace and it was somewhere Leo had got to know most of the men around him. A placed where booze and laughed filt out the lonly soul.. and had lead to a lot of hook-ups as well.

The new building looked nothing like it's old self on the outside. But inside everyone had tried their hardest to make it look like a time pocket. The tables and furnitur was the same and the bare was there too.

The place wasn't exactly emty. Gorgeous men and women were there dressed in very thin clothes. Some service the tables while other's worked the floor.

"Happy bachelor party Leo. Now lets get this party started!" Everyone yelled out in cheers.

Drinks were pouring in and the mood was up and going with excitment.

A young beautiful girl with a big wide chest yinked at Leo as she handled out drinks for everyone. In the past she might have been heading back to his bed later.. or some other of her pretty coworkers. The knight had made sure that all the people they'd set up tonight would be from the types Leo usually hooked up with.

An elbow poked at him teasingly. "Never thought you would settled with a mate before you'd turn 500 atleast. Aren't you gonna miss going out like you use to?"

Before Leo could say anything. A another guy called Ulke stepped in. "Well the guy can sure throw a punch I would know cause I took one. Eventhough your partner is a guy I respect that. If anything we'll know you got some one bossing you around when you make life suck for us"  He laughed and the rest of the table joined in.

Chase didn't know at first what was happening around him  why were there so many girls?. He tried wearing that charming smile and earned a few giggls from some of the young ladies. Girls giggled a lot he noticed as they did so again when Nina tolded them, he was off limits.

"Prinsess I don't get what we are" But the girls pulled him away again.

As they entered another building Chase noticed he could hear some sort of mucis. The scent was weirdly sweet nd there was a hint of salty sweat just on the tip of his tongue. What he saw as the doors opened made his mind blank.

F### what was this? Why were there barely dressed men flexing and showing themself off in such embarrassing poses?

On 12/20/2021 at 2:19 PM, mik3la said:

"Not a word to my brother"

"I don't even know what I would tell him.." chase admitted stunned.

"How? What? this wasn't what  expect. I kinda prefered drinking te and mayne play something chest or something. 

Leo was amazed by the whole place and what they have done with it. It sure brought back a lot of memories of how he used to be and how far he got now. Also, the place had a lot of memories with the guys of his team, and the times they have spend here drinking and trying to relax after days of training. It really was something, but his mind was wondering to Chase and what the girls prepared for him. He didn't know the place nor did he had any special memories, so he was a little worried for him and how he will get along with his sisters and the other girls which he was sure his sister Nina invited. 

Before he could respond to his friend comment another guy joined the conversation giving him a glass of beer. 
"To answer your question, i didn't thought i would settle down either but one never knows what the future holds" he said taking a sip then turned to the other guy. 

"Well the guy can sure throw a punch I would know cause I took one. Eventhough your partner is a guy I respect that. If anything we'll know you got some one bossing you around when you make life suck for us" 

"Don't think that that will stop me. Training is training and fun is fun. You know I never mixed those things and for sure i will not start now. But i will consider your thoughts" he added smirking as he drank again. 

"It's good to know that our old friend and prince will still be there with us and making our lives a living hell. But then again, where would all the fun be if not alongside his" said Winston appearing with a glass of beer and a girl to his side. 

"Good to see you here too pal" said Leo lifting his glass in a 'cheers' gesture and drank again. 

"If you think about it guys, its a good thing that Leo is finally settling down. That way he leaves all these girls for us" laughed Winston cheering with the others and sip another glass kissing the girl on the cheek.

"Glad to be at your service" said Leo bowing his head laughing. 

The whole place was filled with music and joy and good vibes. Everyone was having fun, laughing, dancing and hooking up. 

Winston left Leo and the others and moved to the bar. After a few more flirts with the girl, she left him at the bar to attend the other customers, which left Winston alone at the bar, asking for another glass. 

"How? What? this wasn't what  expect. I kinda prefered drinking te and mayne play something chest or something. 

"That's too boring" said Nina and walked away joining the other girls surrounding the almost naked men, enjoing themselves. 

"Hei, don't worry. I get it. This is waaay to much fun for me as well" said the middle sister sitting next to Chase giving him a glass of some drink that was the same as her. "Here. Trust me, it will help calm the nerves" she added. 

(don't know the middle sisters name so i'll make one up :P) 

Even though Sonja was the middle one, she was more like Leo. Or at least that what Leo was showing when he was out in society. Very thoughtful, calm and calculated. She did enjoy the men company but not getting wild like her older sister. But she understood the presure of restraining themselve and behave. This was an oportunity to get wild as no one would care. 

"Did you had other lovers before Leo?" she asked taking a sip of the glass. "I know is non of my business but i'm just currious. I really didn't thought Leo would snatch a prince" she giggled. "He was kind of wild but eversince he started with you he calmed down. He mature more, or at least that's what i notice" she shrugged looking at Chase. She could tell why his brother had fallen for him. He really was a good looking guy. 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

On 12/23/2021 at 12:59 AM, mik3la said:

"If you think about it guys, its a good thing that Leo is finally settling down. That way he leaves all these girls for us"

Everyone agreed and cheered with Winston. Since Leo wasn't leaving with any of the potentiale dates after tonight. More had the chance to get lucky latter.

Mean while another person showed up. Although he was use to parties he wasn't really sure if he were to be there. He would have prefered going to Chase. But it hasn't where he had been lead.

"Greetings prince Leo" A newly handsome face showed up with a cup of his own.

Winston's girls turned to look towards the sound of the newcomer just as everyone else. The moment she saw the man her chest expanded with her breath and she feel her stomach getting warm. The guy was the image of sex and power. His eyes looked over the group and she didn't feel herself giggle as his eyes landed on her. Only it didn't linger on her. Not that she notice it was on the man beside her.

Jay bow lightly to Leo. As two of the knights groaned annoyed but having another handsome face apparing to steal the girls.

"I hop the prince doesn't mind my early arrival. I tried to find your fiancé and this was where they brought me" Jay sendt Leo an apologising  smile.

-------

"Hei, don't worry. I get it. This is waaay to much fun for me as well" 

Chase turned to look at his soon to be sister-in-law with a worried look. He wasn't sure how they saw this as fun.

"Why are they this exited? I mean as shifters you would have seen this much exposed skin before" Chase shook his head confused as he took a seat next to her.

Well to be fair he could see the way these men looked appealing and spread out sexual attension. But aside from Leo Chase didn't feel drawn to anyone.

"Did you had other lovers before Leo?"

She asked just as he was drinking of the offered drink she'd handled him. He swallowed fast without chocking on it luckily.

"Um.." he wasn't sure how to respond to such personal question.

"He was kind of wild but eversince he started with you he calmed down. He mature more, or at least that's what i notice"

Chase chuckled to hid the jelousy he felt. He knew what she meant. That Leo hadn't exactly been stady with the people he took to bed.

"He is quite popular.. still is, and so damen charming . I don't know it us meeting made him mature. He is still very childish.. but true is he is my first." Chase said as he looked towards the stage.

"I honestly never knew anything about being attractive towards someone. Even now I'm simply not getting the excitment like those girls does. Or maybe I'm not really into men.. Just Leo." 

"I know he has lots of experience and I can't lie and say it dosen't completly bother me. But that was before we meet and I thrust he will only have me from here on" Chase tongue feel loss from the alcohol. Eventhough it wasn't a strong drink it was still effecting him cause he rarely touched it.

He missed Leo. Chase started to long for the other as he spoke of him. If Leo was here he would squeeze his hand, and give him that sincere smile and his eyes would be endless with love... right now his hand felt emty and it saddened him.

"Greetings prince Leo"

Everyone went silent as  the new guy aproached and saluted Leo. They have never seen him before and didn't know what the expect, which made them all turn their eyes to the new person and be on high alert in case he was trying something funny. 

Leo turned to check the guy that addressed him since everyone was frowning and all he could do was looking a little bit surprised. "Prince Jay ...."

"I hop the prince doesn't mind my early arrival. I tried to find your fiancé and this was where they brought me"

He really didn't know how he felt in that moment. Relieved that Jay was brought here and not where chase was as he didn't trust the guy that much around his fiance, or uncomfortable as he didn't know what his play was. 

"No worries prince Jay. I don't know where Chase is either as my sisters orchestered everything so it is all a secret, but you can join us here" he tried to be polite and all even though he was a little uncomfortable, but he couldn't just throw him out. 

The other guys made some room for him and the waitress was now serving him drinks, giggling and checking him out as some of ghe girls did. Not all of the girls were seduced by him, so the other guys still had some chances. 

Winston was still at the bar drinking but was then slowly taken by some girls on the dance floor, making him dance with them. Then other guys joined along with their partners. 

It was really a night of joy and fun after such long battles and trainings. 

-----------------------------------------

"Why are they this exited? I mean as shifters you would have seen this much exposed skin before"

Nina looked at him and laughed. 

'It's not that simple for us. Yes we shapeshift and all but we are not allowed to see naked men or touch them. We as girls need to remain pure till our marriage. Which is stupid by the way, but those are the rules. So basically, when there is a wedding, the girls are checking the males and touches them just to take out their curiosity i guess" she srugged taking a sip of her drink.

"He is quite popular.. still is, and so damen charming . I don't know it us meeting made him mature. He is still very childish.. but true is he is my first."

Nina almost chocke with her drink when Chase said that Leo was her first which made her blush. Yes she was the one asking but then again, she didn't expect that kind of answer. Seeing her brother and the other guys talk she assusmened that all men are experimented. 

"I honestly never knew anything about being attractive towards someone. Even now I'm simply not getting the excitment like those girls does. Or maybe I'm not really into men.. Just Leo."  

"I know he has lots of experience and I can't lie and say it dosen't completly bother me. But that was before we meet and I thrust he will only have me from here on" 

She leaned on the couch and listen to him talking about her brother is such kind and unique way that made her smile gently. It was the first time that someone ever spoke about her brother and how they feel for them. 

"I'm gald he found you" she simply said and drank the whole glass. She wqas happy that her brother found someone that loved him so much and trusted him as she knew her brother was the same. 

"Alright ... i think its enough alcohol for you. Take some juice to get better" she added smiling, tapping Chase's shoulder slowly, carrying for him. 

11 minutes ago, mik3la said:

"No worries prince Jay. I don't know where Chase is either as my sisters orchestered everything so it is all a secret, but you can join us here" 

Jay choke out a laugh when he heard how Leo adressed him. "Please your highness" Jay grunted amused. "I may be the king's nephew but I hold no titler. None of us do aside from our rulers. Simply call me Jay" Jay smiled as he explained the rules of their order. Jay was noble because of his pure blood and he held high rank but there were no titels.

"So my cus is with your sisters ej. Poor guy considering he aren't any good with girls" Jay would know. He had watched Chase for years. He took a sip, relaxing his shoulders as he leaned against the wall. He looked left and send a sexy smirk and winked at the girls looking at him.

They giggled and whispered to eachother.

"However I'm on the other's hand is a major people lover" Jay said as he finished his cup in one last thrunk. "Exuse me" he put the emty cup down and event off to chase down the par of beauties looking him over invitingly.

As he crossed the dancefloor his eyes meet with Winston just for a moment. He could admit the male dragon was very appealing.. but also very occupied.. pity.

-----

1 hour ago, mik3la said:

"Alright ... i think its enough alcohol for you. Take some juice to get better"

Chase eyebrows winkled as she pulled his cup away from him. "Why? Nooo."Chase reached out for the cup. But instead of the cup his hand was grabbed by someone whom pulled him to his feets.

Woo.. why waaas the ground spinning? Oh boy.. and where was he going.

He felt a hand caress his face as someone spoke.

The male stripper tried to please the dragon prince by placing him in a chair on the stage. What he hadn't expected was for the Chase to start growling at him the second he touched the guy's face. The stripper's hand shot away an took a step back.

Chase stood to get down but stumbled as he reached the stairs. 

"Wo easy now buddy" Tristan said as he caught Chase.

Chase looked up suprised to see the human here. Of all places the grand duke was here.

"Why? How?" Chase asked as Tristan helped him to a seat away from the stage.

"I made myself come as an representative. The king gives his regarts but he was sure you would prefer me coming here instead" the duke grined.

"And I couldn't let you being dragged through all this alone" he meant the girls.

Leo just nodded which meant he agreed with his terms of address and poured some liquior in their cups as the other sat with them. 

"So my cus is with your sisters ej. Poor guy considering he aren't any good with girls" 

He felt a little in desadvantage here as he didn't know much about how Chase was in his youth and he hatted that the other was more familiar with that. But then again, he tried to spoil the fun for everyone nor did he want to upset Chase by making a scene so he just smiled. 

"I'm more afraid for my sisters than him" he mumbled as he drank starting to feel a little tipsy. 

As the other got up and left, he just nodded as a sign and he returned to his friends and comrades conversations and questions. 

On the dancefloor Winston was enjoying himself dancing when he bumped into someone and turned to appologize. As they glances meat he was mesmerized for a second by the bright red eyes but then was sweapt away by the girl to dance further. He turned and enternained her by dancing further and completly forgot about everything else as the drinking and dancing continued. 

After some time Winston took a break and drank some more which made him really dizzy and hard to stand. One of the girls helped him up in one of the rooms, flirting with hium and giggling like a schoolgirl. Even if he was drunk he was still in for some action. 

Walking up the stairs was a really challange but done with fun and laghther, entertaining the girl and him. Once they reach the door he entered and was sat on the bed as the girl said that she will prepare herself for him. 

With his eyes closed he just hummed and wave to her to do her thing as he will wait for her. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nina and Sonja looked puzzed as they stopped when the guy caught Chase before an accident would had happen. Both of them blinked in surprise of the whole situation but then Sonja was the one that snapped.

"Oh my god ... Chase ... are you alright?" she said walking quickly to where the two of them were. Looking at the others guys hands on their soon to be brother in law, she mend her voice, hopping the guy will understand. 

"And who might you be?" asked Sonja looking at him suspicious. 

Nina came right after and recognize the guy from what Leo had told her before. 

"You lookg rather familiar .... Oh i remember ... You're that duke that Leo mentioned was a d**" Nina started to say but Sonja was faster and covered her mouth. 

" ... a damn fellow for helping them with the royal affairs" she quickly divert it. 

"It's a pleasant surprise to see you here. I would have believed you would be with the boys and not with us" added Sonja still keeping her eyes on the guy. 

Even if Sonja was the middle one she was more inteligent and more wise than her older sister Nina which could be sometimes pretty stupid. 

"Another round!" Bellowed a knight out to tje room and everyone took turned cheering eith Leo.

As time passed everyone was quite tipy and drunk. Some of the men had started douling and they wrestled with eachother for fun. Along the line some started betting in on the game.

Mark a strong knight in the group had just won three times in a row and was looking to make this more excitment.

"Come on your highness. Lets show these cotton weeps how it done!" Mark looking at Leo as he challinged him to come join. It was a friendly match and no one heldt anything over anyone if a person of higher rank lost.

Jay was already leaving the room with a pair of blonds. One under each arme as the lead him to the chambers upstairs.

The ladies was already trying too sneak their hands into his shirt and pants. He groaned as one was bold enough to feel his cock and rewarded him but grabbing the male's ass cheek in a firm hold and squeeze tightly. The guy whimpered in Jay's hold and the sound made him exited.

"You like that pup?.  Just wait to you see what I got in store for you." Jay gave the girl equally attention as she started suck on his neck.

"You'll both get devoured by me tonight."

--- ---------

Tristan looked up atthe girls coming over. He couldn't help but to smirk amused when they started talking about Leo's meantioning of him.

"Well I wouldn't say it that big but close enought if we are gonna be this far up eachother privats" the duke laughed when the said Leo had called him a d###. He didn't take it offensiv? Not after hearing it from such lovely ladies.. oh good no was he really attractive to Leo's siblings. The very man whom for some reason really couldn't stand him. Welll it was kinda amusing seeing Leo get all protective and jelouse for no reasons.

Sure he had been very attractive to Chase at first because of the air around the other and his beauti. Yeah he still looked sexy. But they were friends. Nothing more.he 

52 minutes ago, mik3la said:

"It's a pleasant surprise to see you here. I would have believed you would be with the boys and not with us"

Tristan shook his head. "Na, no reason to make Leo unhappy to see this face so soon"

Chase tuck on the duks shirt. "He wouldn't be, it good. You helped us a lots and has been a good friend to me" Chase smiled although tje wasn't really sure where he was looking.

"Gosh, what did you make him drink.. give me some of that" the human duke laughed as he helped Chase sit properly.

"Saays the guuy wo has deve..loped an immunithy hehe.. woo why do you have two heads now?! That sssick.."

"Come on your highness. Lets show these cotton weeps how it done!" 

Leo looked at them a little funny as he was very drunk as well and he was still trying to think straight but it was hard with all the cheer that the other boys were giving him. 

So he did what boys know best and joined them in the matches. Nevertheless he started pretty good with winning but after the two rounds he lost as one of his mates pinned him down. 

"I thhink i'm dohne for tonight guysss" he said as he got up cleaning his clothes. "I should head back to my chamber an' rest an' you should too. Tomorrow i'm getting married ..." he said laughing and cheering. 

"The carriage is waiting outside sir" said the bartender who asked one of the guards to help him get to it and escorted him home and up to his room. 

Leo turned in bed and was knocked out instantly. 

Winston on the other hand, was woken up by the beautiful lady that came with him in the room and let out his wild self out on her. But even so, it hasn't been enoiugh. Maybe because he drank to much or because he didn't do it in a long time. Who knew. But it all ended quick and the girl left the room leaving him naked on the bed, with a sheet that was only covering his private part, sound asleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nina's eyes started sparcking at the sight of the guy and thought that maybe she found her match but her sister buzzed in spoiling everything.

"Gosh, what did you make him drink.. give me some of that"

"Just normal liquior that we have around this parts. Nina, since you arranged this mess you should take responsibility. We need to get brother Chase back home. He is out" 

"Oh come one sis ... don't be such a buzz killer. He's asleep. Let us have some fun a little longer" she said snatching the glass from the table taking a full sip, winking at the duke and then rushed down the dancefloor. 

Sonja sigh rolling her eyes then moved closer to Chase, laying him on the sofa feeling sorry for him for being in that state. 

"So duke Tristan, i didn't know the king was so fond of this union, nevertheless knowing about it. Please tell me that you genuily came here to celebrate and not to talk business with my brother or take them away for royal matters" said Sonja, sitting on the edge of the sofa at Chase's legs, crossing her hads over her generous chest, frowning at the duke. 

He hated to admit that the guy was a good looking one. Maybe that's why her brother hatted him and was considering him a dick. 

Edited by mik3la

Tristan shrugged as the two sat back along with Chase passed out on the couch.

"You mean if there is any hidden agenda behind me coming here?... no, no there aren't. However Chase is a very important figur head to us. He could easily have become our king but chose not to be. I already guessed the reason why he wouldn't but other's didn't know. When we hear of the up coming marrige our chosen king wanted to send someone one to represent us and our support to Chase." The duke said while he looked at Sonja. 

She was really beautiful and smart too.

"Marrige between two men aren't gonna be easy. Someone might even start hating them when they find out. But as long as I can show some support, I would like to think that I'm strengthening them."

Chase turned over and groaned as his head knocked into the armrest.

"So... since I can't be completly trusted yet. Wouldn't the lady so kindly show me the way back so we can tuck this little prince in for the night?" Tristan smiled as he tried to make their time together longer. He might not hav been here for long but something about this party just wasn't his cup of tea either.

"If the prinsess leves with os then she'll be sure I don't over step"

Chase gearede back at them over his shoulder. "I don't need a babysitter"

Chase sat up and stood but he wobbled as he walked towards the exit. Tristan quickly caught up and put his arm around Chase to support him.

When Chase was put down on the bed he was out instantly.

"You mean if there is any hidden agenda behind me coming here?... no, no there aren't. However Chase is a very important figur head to us. He could easily have become our king but chose not to be. I already guessed the reason why he wouldn't but other's didn't know. When we hear of the up coming marrige our chosen king wanted to send someone one to represent us and our support to Chase."

Sonja listen carefully at what the other was saying, watching his every gesture and move. He was more like her brother. Skeptical, not trusting at first, analyzing everything and making sure it was okay. It wasn't intentional. It was more because she was a princess and they shouldn't trust everyone they meat as not everyone had pure intentions. 

"Marrige between two men aren't gonna be easy. Someone might even start hating them when they find out. But as long as I can show some support, I would like to think that I'm strengthening them."

"I see" she said looking down at the knock out prince Chase, letting out a soft smile. She really did wish for them all the best and not have to suffer because of their choices. And she was kind of glad that they had such a support. 

"So... since I can't be completly trusted yet. Wouldn't the lady so kindly show me the way back so we can tuck this little prince in for the night?" 

If the prinsess leves with os then she'll be sure I don't over step"

Hearing that Sonja blushed a little as she had been caught by surprise, but before she could respond, Chase jumpped up from the sofa and started walking as he argued about the situation. 

"Let's go. The carriage is around the corner" she said after pointing out to Nina that they were leaving but if she wanted to stay she could do what she wanted. Seeing the scene, Nina's smile that she had faded as she instantly kind of figure it out what was going to happen, but then she remembered that her sister didn't liked guys as she found them primal animals and inferior to her so she didn't worried. She still had time to get aquainted with the duke. 

She remained with the other girls at the local, while Sonja and the duke drove back home, tucking prince Chase into his bed. 

"Pffew ... Now I'm glad that we're back home" she sigh looking at the knock out prince sleeping and mumbling in his sleep which made her giggle.

Stepping outside the room and closing the door behind she looked at the duke and there was an awkward silence which made her blush again and look to the side. 

"Then i shall head to my room as well. Thank you for the help today and hope you will have an enjoyable stay here duke" she said bowing her head quickly. "Good night" she said walking pass him, wanting to get away from him as soon as possible as she felt her face burning up and couldn't understand why all of a sudden. 

18 minutes ago, mik3la said:

"Then i shall head to my room as well. Thank you for the help today and hope you will have an enjoyable stay here duke" she said bowing her head quickly. "Good night"

"Milady, wait a sec" Tristan called out as the prinsess tried to hurry away.  He took long steps to catch up to her and gently pulled himself infront of her. He didn't block the hallway, she could step around him if she wanted but Tristan hoped she would listen to him.

He hoped he wasn't scaring her. Not that it really made any sense rhat she should be scared of him, a human. She was a dragon after all and could swallow him whole if she chose to.

If anything he shouldn't be chasing her. But she was just something else...

Tristan found her alluring. She had the same mystical air around her as Chase and she was so dangerously beautiful. He wanted to know more about this person.

Tristan slowly reached down for her hand and lightly lightly lifted it up as he bowed for her.

"I feel cheated. You know about me but I don't even know your name. Tristan El Lanka, Grand duke of the kingdom of Virn, your highness" the duke introduced himself properly.

(Morning)

Chase woke up slowly until he realized he was in the guest room again. There was no Leo beside him and the bed and he had a strange tast left in his mouth.

He carefully got up and went to the washroom to clean his mouth and wash his face. As he was splashing water onto himself he heard a knocking on the door. Chase grapped a towel to dry himself with as he yelled out for the person to come in.

He was still in the bathroom rubbing his face with the towel as he heard multiple footsteps and and weels coming into his room.

Chase lay the towel quickly and headed out to see what was happening.

In the middle of the rooom stood at least seven servants. A maid placed a tray with delicious looking food down on the lounge table for him to eat and also brought tea and coffee.

The other stood on standby with a big roll in closet. The head maid was the first to say something. "Good morning prince Chase, I hop you've slept well and are ready for today" the head maid smiled at him. So did the others.

Chase nodded as he suddenly started to feel his stomach roll.  He wasn't sure if it was sudden nerves or if it was cause of last night.

"Your highness can take your time to eat a full breakfast while we prepare your clothes for the ceremony.

Chase nodded again and sat down by the tray as the servants started to taken things out of the big closet. He wasn't really hunger and could only pick abit at his food.

No one comented on it. Not even the head maid. It was normal for couples to get nervous like this before their weeding.

(😆)

"Milady, wait a sec"

Sonja stopped and looked confused as to what the guy wanted to talk with her. Why would he still want to talk to her when she was kind of rude to him. Not to mention that they were now alone. 

Looking at him when he stepped in front of her , she took a breath, holding it as the other spoke and took her hand, feeling her face blushing and heating up. The touch on her hand send out shivers down her spine which was crazy and stupid as this was the first time that ever happened to her. And it was stupid as she did talked with guys before and hold hands but it never felt like this before. 

"I feel cheated. You know about me but I don't even know your name. Tristan El Lanka, Grand duke of the kingdom of Virn, your highness" 

Tht little thing made her crack a soft smile as he introduced himself, but she remained silent while he finished. 

"Well my lord, i thought you have made your homework beforehand, but guess you did not" she said taking her hand out of his grip, making a small bow she stepped pass him and stopped a few steps away. 

"My name is Sonja, the middle daughter of this kingdom and one of Leo's sisters. Good night now sir" she said still smiling and blushing as she walked further to her room. 

After entering her room and locked the door she stand there for a few moments taking deep breaths. What the hell was happening to her? She had flirted with guys before but she never felt like this. Why would she feel like this for a guy especially one that her brother didn't liked. This will make things more complicaed. 

Nevertheless, it has been a crazy and interesting night. 

(Morning)

Leo was woken up by the knocks on the door which made him grumble a 'come in' and turned to the otherside. The maids had enetered and placed the breakfast and clothes for the event, trying to wake him up. 

"My lord, you need to get up and eat before starting the day" said one of the maids getting closer to the bed, trying to wake him up. 

Leo grumbled something as he stand up and rubbed his forehead as he had a damn headeke. Was that hangover? He really forgot how it was since he stopped drinking so much for quite some time. 

"What time is it?" he asked half asleep. 

"Its dawn sir but there are only 4 hours left till the ceremony and you need to eat something" said the maid stepping away from the bed, giving him some room. 

"4 hours?!" said Leo opening his eyes realizing that he had only a few hours before he was going to be with Chase again. "Alright. Leave this here. I'll eat after i take a shower" he said gettind to the edge of bed still mumbling about his head eke. He was also wondering how he got back to the castle and how was Chase doing, but there was time to talk about his night out with the girls. 

so he went and took a quick shower before sitting down and eat, trying to remember what happened lastnight. 

(Jay)

Jay woke to a deep rumble in his head. ".. Jay.. Jay... JAY!"

The male sat up quickly and looked around the tarven room just a second before he realized it was his king speaking to him through his mind.

"I'm here your highness" Jay replied with his mind as he started to crawl out of bed. He counted 1. 2.. 3.. 4 pairs of feets. Jay smirked as he looked down an himself. His cock looked damn satisfied with his hard work last night. It didn't even react to any of the naked bodies spread out on the bed just now. He knew he could get it up again but everyone seemed ordly tired and still asleep.

"Where are you? Aren't you suppose to be my escort. We just arrived and you weren't even there to greet us nephew. Get a move on!" The old king growled back at him but Jay wasn't much worried about resiving any heavy punishment.

"I'm coming your majesty. Just give me five minuts" Jay replied earing him another rumble in his ears. As Jay washed quickly and got dressed in his finest clothes the human's didn't wake one bit. He left them some cash to pay for the room and an hug tip for them to enjoy. He rarely paid any of his partners but human's were so much weaker in body and they had pleased him well.

Jay had just closed the door and took a step back before he turned. Just then someone ran into his chest hard almost knocking him backwards but he grapped hold of the other by the male's shirt.

He looked down at the guy to see the huy from yesterday staring right back up at him just as suprised as he was. Jay noticed he was was holding the other by the collar of his open shirt. His hair smelt freshly washed and his neck still damp.

Jay's eyes took the male in. Fuck the guy was gorgeous. He had such a slender neck fit for bitting and his pink nipples was just begging to get sucked on.

Jay felt his pants tightning. So nuch for staying satisfied. He thought to himself as he let go of the guy.  "Careful speedy" Jay chuckled.

Chase stood still watching himself in tje mirror. He had gotten a pure white uniform with gold button and strings. It looked beautiful on him as the last parts werr attached. The servants also tucked on a  long  seenthrough cape  that fell down his back like a long vail. It didn't look girly but still very traditional. 

"We are done prince Chase. You look stunning your Grace. I'm sure prince Leo will love it to" the maid said as they watched him looking at himself.

Chase touched the mirror. It was hard to image himself like this on his own so it really had to be real didn't it..

"How long befor I can go see Leo?" Chase asked, not taking hos eyes off himself. Afraid it would be gone just just like that.

"Soon. The guests are getting settled and when we know prince Leo is ready you two will be made to wait in another room."

Chase's heart was beating so loudly inside Jos chest. That meaned he would get a moment of alone time with him before the ceremony. Knowing that made his stomach calm a little.

Knock knock. A servant pooked his head inside. "Prince Leo is ready" 

"We are here too. Right your highness?" The head maid asked him.

"Yes" Chase smiled back at her without hesitantion. He was ready.

Chase was lead to a lounge room and asked to take a seat will he waited. The maids were very strick and told Chase not to mess up his clothes or hair. Not even Leo was alowed to ruin their handy work before it was put to use.

Winston was sleeping like a baby but he still woke up with a headeke. Grumbling about not drinking that much again he opened his eyes and saw the light outside. At first he didn't payed much importance to that , but as soon as he blinked a few times he realized how much he fucked up. 

"Argh shit!!" he cursed as he got out of bed and rushed in the bathroom to get out the sex scent. He really whished he had some painkillers as his head was thrubbing like hell. He soon managed to get dressed, jumping around to get his shoes on as he rushed outside of the room half nakes with his shirt unbotten. 

The missfortune was that he bumped into someone almost falling but the guy caughthim by his collar holding him firmly. Winston look up and saw the same bright red eyes shining in front of him. He tried to articulate some apologetic words but he just stared and blink a few times. why do i sumble against this guy again ??

"Careful speedy"

From the looks of his clothes he realized that he was royal so he wasn't supposed to be rude or anything even if now they were even. First the guy bumped into him last night on the dance floor and now he did it accidentally. 

"I'm sorry my Lord but i need to hurry .... my appoligies" he said quickly, making a bow with his head and rushing pass him as he tried to close up his shirt on the way. 

At the castle Leo just started to get dressed when the maid came in to check on him.

"My lord, the guest started to arrive. You're not done yet?" she asked concerned that he will be late at his own wedding. 

"No... I'm almost done" he said trying to close the buttons be he was getting more nervous than ever. He was wearing a whole white costume, with shirt and vest over it, designed with blue and red stripes down the body lines and a few small detaols to the edges of the shirt and vest. He also had a scarff which came around his neck, along with a ruby insignia that was the crown emblem. 

"I think its the before wedding nerves. He'll be ready" said the queen mother entering the room. "Leave" she said to the maid and walked to her son as the servant closed the door on her way out. 

"take a deep breath .... It all be fine my dear" she said placing her hands on his shoulders. 

"Its easy said than done" added Leo sighing heavy. 

She smiled and help him finish up the touches to his suit. 

"I remember how nerveous i was when i married your father. I didn't know what to expect of him, but as soon as i saw him and walked that ile, i knew that i was going to be happy and safe. And here i am. With four childer and one is finally getting married" she added leaning forward to kiss his forehead. "As long as you're happy with your choise than we all will be as well" she added smiling. 

"Thank you mother. This means a lot for me" he said smiling and hugging her. 

"Oh my boy .... no matter how old you get .... you'll always be my baby boy" she whispered kissing his head while hugging him tightly. "Now lets get your fiance" she said smiling, opening the door and heading to the room where they were supposed to wait before the full ceremony started. 

Sonja was dressed in a purple dress with red strings forming small roses, sitting along her sisters in the main hall along with the rest of the guests waiting for everyone to take their seat. He sister Nina was rambling about last night and she was trying to cover the little ones ears not wanting her to listen to that. Looking around the place she saw duke Tristan sitting on the oposite site from them and bowed her head respectfully, turning her gaze back to her sister that was still talking. 

"Oh there he is ... man he is really gorgeous .... i wander what he likes .....he is a find young gentleman for a human don't you think sis?" asked Nina which made Sonja blink a few times. 

"I mean ... i think he's normal ... nothing unusual ...." she shurgged looking his way a few times then look away again. 

"Oh ... what do you know about men .... you never dated one" added Nina waving at him and giggling. 

"I know enough of not acting this fulish like you" added Sonja upset and sat down. Was her sister liking the duke? If that was the case then she had to stop talking to him. She got sad all of a sudden at the though as she found it funny to talk with him, but if her sister wanted to try something, she souldn't intervene. She remain silent waiting for the whole thing to start. 

Winston made it in time, breathing hard as he ran half the town, but he made it in time. His clothes were now all tucked in and he was presentable, standing in the front, checking that everything was in place. 

Leo reached the chamber doors where they were supposed to wait and when he entered and saw Chanse he gasp in amazement at the beautiful sight of his fiance. 

"You .... look amasing ...." he said blinking a few times, looking him up and down, not able to keep his smile away. He rushed to him and cupped his face to give him a desperate kiss on the lips. it felt like ages since he kissed him last. 

"I really missed you" he whispered wrapping his arms around the others waist, hugging him tightly, but then he remembered where they were and about their clothes so he broke the kiss chuckling. "Sorry ... i got too excited" 

Jay grined as the may rush past him after apologising. He reminded Jay of a mouse from the was he was quick to run. The male laughed and reached down to ajusted himself in his pants. He wasn't really bother to run. He would make it anyway Jay walked outside reached his hand up and was immediately sweeped up by a dragon. His personal guard and ride. It took less that a minut to get there. His clothes abd hair was blowing wild around him but he could fix it as he got down.

The dragon flew low and released it's claws as they came near the castle's ground. Jay jumped and landed on his feets in he garden. He took a moment to straighen his clothes to look his best again before he went to seach for his onkle. He found just already inside sitting in front row in just human form.. Jay had only seen his king in that form once so it took him a bit to reconice him.

"Sit down youngling or you'll be in the way" said the king and signaled for Jay to take a seat beside him. Jay was overwhelmed. It was a huge thing to sit besides a king but all the seats on the row behind was filled with the kings personal guards.  Jay sat down and waited along side everyone else in the room.

Then a little mouse cam in and took a spot in the infront before him. The guy looked to have gotten more color in his face compared to just a bit ago and he was sweating... 'Don't tell me he ran here' Jay thought to himself with an amused smile. Maybe this pretty man would be his taget for tonight. He was sure he would love to lick him down from head to toe

Tristan wasn't family so it was obvious he got seated in the back. It didn't bother him though. He quickly located where the royals was seated and kept stealing glances towards the same beautiful prinsess ge had spoken to last night. She looked pretty like a flower in her dress and jewles. But even without jewlls she was stunning to look at. 

Chase's head snapped towards the door and stood as he heared someone there.

His heart was in his throat now, bumping his blood up in his ears.

He saw Leo and smiled and that smiled only widened as Leo's expression changed right there as he took him in.

47 minutes ago, mik3la said:

"You .... look amasing ...."

Chase felt warm. "You too" Chase said as he nippled his lip to supress a low rumble in his throat. Leo was gorgeously handsome  and the clothes was wrapped around his body like it was painted on. His mate looked so stunning it almost make Chase cry as their bodies came together in a passionate embrace.

Chase wrapped his arms around Leo's back and pulled him closer to him as their mouths found comfort in eachother. Chase wanted time to stop so he would always have this moment. When Leo pulled himself back from the kiss Chase wanted to protest and squeezed him more tightly.

58 minutes ago, mik3la said:

"Sorry ... i got too excited" 

"Don't apologise. I've missed you just as much. The sheets are so much more cold when you aren't there and I missed your snoring" Chase teased before he gave Leo another kiss. This much lighter that the first.

"But from here on nothing will keep us apart and I'll be falling asleep too all of the cute little sounds you make from this night on"

Winston was catching his breath as he stand there waiting for his friend and his fiance to arrive. The priest was already there, calming everyone and asking to start. The music started as they all waited paciently. He looked around the room and everyone was there, along with the guy he bumped into at the tavern. When he saw him he frowned seeing him sitting next to the king. so he is royalty after all ... fuck ... why did i had to bump into him .... hope this will not get me in trouble ...., he though as he straitened his posture and looked to the door as they opened. 

"so you like my snoring is that all" Leo laughed caresing the others cheek. this was a beautiful moment in their life and they really worked hard to get there. A knock on the door made them sigh as they were announced they should get going. 

"Let's get this done already" he winked knowing that Chase knew what he was refering to. To get over with all this and have all the time for them alone later.  Holding up his hand, he waited paciently for Chase to take it and then walked out of the room, down the hall and as the door opened they entered in the room full of people. Friends and family members all along. 

As they walked Leo looked at everyone bowing his head a little from time to time, thanking them for being here and then he saw Tristan. why the hell is he here? When did he got here? he frowned for a moment but then shanked his thoughts and didn't thought about it. This wasn't the time for this stuff. This was their moment and nothing will spoil it. 

Leo smiled at Winston once he got up in front of the priests and everyone sat down in silence as the priest started the ceremony. He couldn't take his eyes away from his fiance, feeling his heart racing in his chest. 

As the priest started with the ceremony, Winston had prepared the ribbong which he had to placed it around their hands as a show of union between them. When the priest signalled him he moved closer to them. 

"Hold hands you two" he said in a whispered and waited for them to do so. As soon as they hold hands, he started to wrap the reg-golden ribbon around their hands then moved back to his place. He couldn't stop smiling when looking at them. He was very happy for his friend to finally find his one. 

As the priests moved on with his blessings and all, Winston felt a little strange as if someone was staring at him. As casual as possible he looked around the room, checking everyone but they were all looking at the newly weds, except one. The royal guy from before was looking at him, which made him a little uncomfortable, but he tried to ignore it by turning his gaze back to his friend. 

56 minutes ago, mik3la said:

"so you like my snoring is that all"

"Among other things yeah" Chase smiled and leaned into Leo's hand for a bit till there was a knock on the door.

56 minutes ago, mik3la said:

"Let's get this done already"

"Eager much darling?" Chase chuckled as he took Leo's offered arm and wrapped his ovn around it.

"Try and enjoy it. Your family and everyone has put so much into this for us. And honestly as long as they don't make me catch a pig I'm very satisfied" the blond tried to be funny to help them both relax.

It was a strange feeling walking into a room filled with guest just for them. Chase squeezed Leo's hand just as they were about to step in. His stomach did a flip again as he looked out on the people gathered, looking back at them. In some way this felt very intimidating. But the room looked beautiful.

Leo was greeting guests casually here and there while Chase did simple nods with his head. Was he the only one scared..  it felt like he was and he knew it was silly to be scared. There was nothing scary about being with Leo. The person he loved more that anything. Chase looked at Leo as they walked the last part to calm his nervs and to block everyone else out. He still wasn't good with huge crowds. But watched his handsome very-son  to-be mate helped.

There was a recording jewl placed up in the celling. Chase knew it only because his father had told him he would bring one or two. Gor sure was he gonna ask for a copy so he could see Leo like this again whenever he wanted.

As the bond was tighed around their joined hands Chase could feel a soft tickling in tje back of his head. That meant that the first stage of the mating ritual was starting. Chase's eyes didn't stray from Leo as the priests moved around them blessing their union.

"These two souls will bond to eachother as of this day if both so choose. A prove of their commitment and feelings, faith and destiny. To be one with eachother in sickness and in health in the world and into the next" the priest then turned to them in turns, starting with Chase.

"Prince Chase of sky-land. Do you agree to enter this bond with a pure heart, and no ill will. Of your own volition. To protect, guid and love prince Leo of (can't remember the countries name)?" The priest asked.

"I do" Chase said with no hesitation in hus voice as he looked into those gorgeous red eyes.

The priest bound a red string into a lock f Chase's hair on the side of his head.

Then the priest turned to ask Leo next.

"As do I ask you Prince Leo. Do you agree to enter this bond with a pure heart, and no ill will. Of your own volition. To protect, guid and love prince Chase of sky-land?"

Jay was party watching the ceremony and party looking at the best-man up on Leo's side. So.. the lad was close to the prince. 'Guess that means he couldn't just mess around with the guy too much'  Jay sighed. It wouldn't stop him from trying to pursue the man though. Although he looked back at Jay with a frown when their eyes meet. Jay wasn't completly sure if the other was open to men or not. But he was sure he would figur it out after tje weeding was over.

The room was slowly getting emptier for Leo as his focuse was now only on is soon to be mate for life. It was like they were the only people there and no one else. Well, except for the priest that was doing the talking. 

When Chase responded and the priest placed part of the ribbon in his hear, he smiled gently as it made it all so perfect. It looked so good in his silver hair. 

Then the priest asked him the same thing. His heart started racing and his voice was shaking but he managed to calm his nerves and as he looked into Chase's eyes he responded.

"i do" 

The ribbon around his hand tightened and a ticklish sensation ran through his spine. So this is the feeling of bonding..

The priest did the same with the ribbon in his hair before taking a step back and continued. 

"Then by the power invested in me and the sacret union, i know pronounce you .... married" the priest wasn't sure what to say as usually would be 'husband and wife' but to say 'husband and husband' would have been to strange. So he decided to call it 'married'.  "You may kiss now" 

Leo smiled at the awkward stubble in words of the priest but he didn't cared what he called them. They were bonded. 

He gently then pulled Chase closer and leaned over to press their lips together. The crowed started screaming in joyful cheers along with Winston his best man. 

"Now let the party start!" screamed the little sister of Leo which made everyone laugh. Sonja tried to calm her as she blushed at the sudden burst of the younglin. 

Leo laught along with the others but the little one was right. 

"There is only one last thing" he said taking a deep breath. "The greeting of the people" he said holding Chase's hand as they walked to the wide balcony to greet the people, as they were waiting outside in the courtyard. 

He was anxious as he didn't know how they will react, given the fact that he had married a male, but either way, he was going to stand for what he loved. And if someone had something to say about this they were going to answer to him. 

As they reach the balcony, the crowd cheered , the pegeans started flying but then the cheer slowly faded when they show up and saw that it was a male and not a female as suitor to prince Leo's side. 

Leo's heart clentched as he was afraid of this type of reaction but then the little girls and the guys from the military started cheering out for them and soon the rest of the crowed started cheering and comenting on Chase's beauty. 

Leo didn't knew he was holding his breath until he left out a heavy sigh in relief. 

"Now we can party my friend" said Winston , tapping his friends shoulders, wanting him to relax and enjoy the evening. 

Leo smiled to his friend and thanked him as they returned to the ball room where everyone was eating and drinking and having fun. 

2 hours ago, mik3la said:

"i do" 

Those lovely words echoed in his chest and Chase smiled lovingly at his mate. Such simple two words made him feel like he was standing on a cloud.

As the priest pronounced them as marriged Chase felt a a tuck in the progress of their bond. It was forming, in a few hours  he would be able to feel a hint of Leo's emotions. But only the full effect once they'd scealed the deal in bed.

3 hours ago, mik3la said:

"You may kiss now"

Chase felt Leo pull him in and knew was was about to happen. He smirked a knowingly smile and planted his arm around Leo's back. Their kiss was innocent and sweet and way to short but in a way it might have been for the best as the people around started to raise from their seats to cheer.

2 hours ago, mik3la said:

"Now let the party start!" screamed the little sister

Chase laughed together with the rest of the room.  But for them it would all be over yet.

3 hours ago, mik3la said:

"There is only one last thing (...) The greeting of the people"

Chase nodded "Yes" Although he dreathed it. Now wasn't the time to get scared. After today everyone would know who their prince had marriged. And no matter if the people acceptered it or not he would stick with Leo.

They started walking towards the huge outer doors as most of the guest started entering the ballroom.

"It gonna be fine my love. Even if they don't understand, we will make it work" Chase did his best to calm Leo. He was nervous too but as Leo has said they needed to keep a calm face in public.

As the doors opened for them Chase's head buzzed will cheers and noice from the grounds below. Chase breathed in as the walked over to the edge. Quite quickly the noice stopped and the world became still.

Sure enough, everyone would be shocked by this. Chase thought to himself and smiled. He was exactly smiling at them at first not untill he started to hear cheers from the castle's military. He leaned over and smiled kindly as the knights cheering for them. What he hadn't expected was a low humming to start again. Chase looked to Leo and they both watched at the humming soon turned back to a full on thunder of cheering.

With his dragon hearing Chase could hear so many people wishing them the best. There was also some whom even complimented Chase for his looks. Had they all gotten mad? Chase had fully expected them to come back with tourches and demand he left before the bond could be scealed... not this.

After a bit the re-drew back inside and Chase could finally ask Leo. "Did you put something into the drinking water or are the all just not well?? How can they now knowing that I'm a man?" Chase asked so confused that he wasn't sure if that really had just happened.

Jay followed closely along behind his king's bodyguards. He stayed within sight but not took close for discomfort. He thought about the weeding and about how the binding ceremony was driffrent from their own. In sky-land one didn't need all this. The party, the guests or a priest. If your hearts waz conected the rest came all on it own with time. That was how his parents had bonded and how he would too someday.. if it was up to his mother. Lucky she didn't pressure him for grandchild, since that would only make her feel old.

"Did you put something into the drinking water or are the all just not well?? How can they now knowing that I'm a man?"

"Hmm?? Oh ..." Leo laughed at the others comment as it was pretty funny and didn't expect that from him. "Non of the above love .... Actually they understood that you're a male and have accepted it so you we don't need to worry about" he whispered in the others ear as they reached their table. 

Soon friends and family came to congratulate them, letting gifts in the corner of the room. 

"Congratulations my darlings and welcome to the Family Chase" said the queen stepping closer and giving him a motherly hug. "My offer stands for whenever you need to talk to someone as a mother figure, for anything, i'll be there for you" she hispered thightening her arms around Chase then moved to her son Leo, kissing his forehead. 

Then came the king, wishing all the best to his son and looked at Chase bowing his head as he didn't know what he could tell in this kind of situations. 

And so, one by one wished the newly wed happy life then returned to enjoying the party. 

Winston stepped aside in a corner watching his friend being happy alongside his new mate. it has been so long since he saw Leo like that, that he was slowly envy him for finally finding his path and his loved one. Situation that was making him wonder how his life was going to be and if he was to find anyone for himself. He then felt again that he was being watched which was starting to irritate him. He already knew who was staring at him and he found him quickly near the bar. 

He walked to the bar, trying to keep his irritation in place as he put his empty glass on the bar asking for another drink. "I couldn't notice your ruddly staring my lord all day ... If you have something to say to me just say it to my face and stop staring like that or you'll might pin me to the wall" he said turning his eyes all serious, staring back at him in those bright red eyes like flames. "Didn't you learned in the castle that starring is rude?" he said when his drink came and took a sip, turning to look at the crowd having fun, trying to not make a scene and act as normal as possible but this guys was pissing him off. 

Sonja was on the dance floor with the little sister of the family dancing and enjoying themselves along with Nina as well, which after a few moments she went to duke Tristan. 

"I know it may not be something your grace is used to but ... would you dance with me this dance please?" she asked giggling like a shoolgirl. 

Sonja had fallowed her sister with her gaze and when she saw where she was going the smile faded and she turned not wanting to see that. Just as i thought ... i shouldn't have think about him in any way ..... its not my time, she thought as she walked at the table with the little one to sit and drink something as she felt like her troat was dry. 

13 hours ago, mik3la said:

"Non of the above love .... Actually they understood that you're a male and have accepted it so you we don't need to worry about"

"That is exactly what I don't get." Chase groaned as he didn't get the deal. Any way things had turned out great so he wouldn't worry more into it for tonight atleast. "Don't tell me they are cough but my charm" he chuckled as they walked over to their seats right in the center of the room.

Chase opened the first button in his collar as they sat. It felt like it was slowly strangling him if he didn't and the most important ceremony had already passed. They couldn't lean back and relax just yet though. They had to greet all the guests and participated in the celebration with everyone.

He was glade that the first peoples to come over was Leo's parents.

Chase blushed as she embrace him tightly and showered him with motherly love.

"I know" Chase smiled back at her. She really was a lovely lady through and through. The king.. well he had become quite quiet after he had return and Leo hadn't informed him of any news involving him. Maybe the king just wasn't feeling so well..

As people came over to greet them, the gift pile grew larger as well. The servants had to start moving the gifts out of the room so they wouldn't take space on the entire table.

When it was Chase father's turned the old dragon placed his hand on Chase's head and pressed their heads together. And shared a moment with his son as they spoke by mindst on a closed off line. Chase looked at his father and nodded with moisted eyes.

"I already placed my gift in the stables for you two to pick up tomorrow. The king said and held his hand out for Leo to shake.

"You don't need to be told twice, how to take care of my son. " the king wore an unreadable expression as they shook hands. But he only wore it so his men wouldn't seen him as softhearted.

"If you have given us a horse I will literally return it to you,  and place it right in your bedroom" Chase threaten his father without flinching. He meant it. Never again would he but himself in the hands of such evil creaturs. Dragons wasn't meant to mount anything but their mate. 

The king smiled at his son's threat. It didn't scare him. He would love a midnight snack. "We'll see" he answered without giving anything away as he walked off to let the next person through.

Tristan was just about to get in line to congratulate the newly weeds as prinsess Nani came over to him to his suprise.

15 hours ago, mik3la said:

"I know it may not be something your grace is used to but ... would you dance with me this dance please?"

"Ah.." Tristan looked back at the dancefloor to where everyone else was dancing. He caught Sonja look at them from the distance and very soon left the floor.

"I'm afraid I don't dance milady" Tristan declined the offer politely. "I got insured as a child and can't don't things like running or dancing... I was just on my way to go congratulated Chase and your brother actually. What about you and your sisters? If you want we could all go up together. That way prinse Leo might not bite my head off for coming here today" the duke laughed.

Chase notice Tristan just a few people back in the line. From what Chase could see he was talking to someone but couldn't see who.

Tristan was glad when the prinsess came over to keep him company. Especially because Sonja was there. Her sister Nani was rather fun to listen to. He sensed she was interested in him, but the duke didn't react to any of her approaches. It wasn't fair yo lead her on when it wasn't her the duke had an eye for.

Once it because their turn to greet the pair Tristan bowed and congratulated them. "It was really speciel to witness. Congratulations your highnesses."

"I'm so glad you are here Duke Tristan. And thank you for helping me out yesterday." Chase chuckled as he remember how awkward he had felt back then.

Tristan winked and looked back at prinsess Sonja. "I had quite good company to help me out. And besides it would hardly be the first time that has happened to me... but it was an rather interesting party" Tristan said amused as he looked to Nani.

"Thank you for the party Nani." Chase smiled at her. He couldn't dream of telling her that he would never attent any of her parties ever again for the futur. But it was still sweet of her to try.

(Jay)

Jay was leaning with his back against the bar. This way he could surve the entire room to ensure no one was up to any funny business. And a pretty blond head that kept peeking up whenever he looked to the newly weeds was that best man guy.

14 hours ago, mik3la said:

"I couldn't notice your ruddly staring my lord all day ... If you have something to say to me just say it to my face and stop staring like that or you'll might pin me to the wall"

Jay thought to himself.  'Damn right I wanna pin you to the wall as I make you take my cock inside your tight warm body'. His inside voice groaned in his head.

"My ruddly staring?" Jay tilted his head as he play like he hadn't notice. "Ah! right I want to tell you that there was something stuck on your shirt since this morning" Jay took a napkin from the bar and in on quick move his hand pulled Winston by his shirt collar. Making the other come in closer to him. His rubbed his fingers with the napkin to get of some of the lipstick. When the other started to protest about whatever he was doing. Jay held the stained napkin up for the other to see. He then released Winston's shirt.

"Fold your collar down and no one will not will notice" Jay smirked. I still smell your excitment from last night. Did you perhaps keep you shirt on while you were in the act?"

The whole greeting and accepting gift and blessing and thank yous where exausting. He was glad that most of the poeple came through and this things was ending and they were finally free to just sit and enjoy the day with everyone else but especially he was waiting to just spend the day with his beloved one. 

Leo smiled gently seeing his mother carrying already so much for Chase but then he smiled slowly faded when his father came along and just shaked hands with them, exchanging some glances with him as he was walking away. 

Then came Chase's father which was acting just like his old man. Even though he didn't want to admit, these two old men were more alike than they wanted to be. He noddled politly at the kings words and turned his eyes at his mate, smiling amused of their biker. They really were closed even though they didn't want others to see it. 

Nina didn't like the fact the she was refused but she did accept his invitation to go and give their blessings to his brother and brother-in-law. When they walked Nina was holding Tristans arm as they collect the other sisters. Sonja tried not to look at them as she decided to not do anything that might ruin her sisters way with the duke. 

Leo frowned looking at the duke even though he tried not to let it show that much but Sonja saw it. Even if she was the middle one she was more of an observer than an action maker. She was the silent one but usually those are the most deadly. 

When Chase and Tristan talked about last night , Leo felt a little left out as to what had happened? He really did hopped that nothing happened between them or he was going to throw the duke out of the window, but what fallowed made him looked even more confused at the mention of his sister. And when he looked and saw her avert her eyes and blushed his blood rushed even more. He just hopped and was really trying to give the oportunity to explain themselves later as he didn't want his sister to do inapropiate things. Unfortunatly for girls in the royal court was different than for the boys. But he did try to let them have the freedome that he had as long as he was there and could protect them. 

"What happened last night?" he asked looking confused at Chase and the others. 

"Nothing brother....Don't need to worry. We just talked and laughed and then we were too tired and came back home" said Nina quickly not wanting her brother to know what she planned and did last night. 

"Hmmm ...." Leo looked questionable at her as she tried to change the subject quickly. "Alright then. Hope everything is alight in those parts of the kingdome" he said to Tristan changing the subject. He was going to ask Chase about it later when they were alone. 

Not wanting to take to long in the line Sonja kissed both of them. "I'm going to get the little one eat first guys, excuse me" she said heading to her table starting to feed the little one.

Winston was caught by surprised when the guy caught him by his collar when he looked confused. The sudden move got him so close to the other that made him feel a little uncomfortable being that close. "W-What d-do you think your doing?! Some manners you have!" he tried to protest but not making a big scene out of it, but only for them to hear. 

He caught the others wrist that was clentching his collar but the guy had some strenght in him. Now that he was looking closer to his featurs he had to admin that the whispers from the tavern last night that the new guy was a handsome one where right. He did saw him from the distance but now that he was seeing him from closer he really was a good looking guy. What the hell am i thinking ... he's a guy ... i'm a guy ... i like girl not guys ... fuck this shit!, he thought as he was still trying to get the guys grip from his collar. 

What it did surprise him was the nappkin and the lipstick stain on it which most likely it was on his collar which he didn't noticed before. The comments that came after made his anxioty rush through him even more and made him blush a little. was that visible during the ceremony? did everyone really saw it? fuck i'm suck an idiot! i rushed out this morning to not be late that i didn't checked myself out .... how could i be so stupid?!

"Fold your collar down and no one will not will notice" Jay smirked. I still smell your excitment from last night. Did you perhaps keep you shirt on while you were in the act?"

That comment made his cheeks burn with embaracement, but he tired to still act like it didn't bothered him, turning to the side as he was folding up his collar to hide the stain.

"What i did last night is non of your royal business" he said cursing himself for being so bold and idiot sometimes. 

Chase looked as Leo as he started try and interrogate them of what had happened . Sonja the engle was quick to step in but Leo still didn't look satisfied with the answer he got.

Chase leaned into him and spoke gently to his sulking husband. "I'll tell you later Honey" Chase asked as he made sure Leo's focuse was on him and not the duke.

Chase didn't get why Leo still had a problem with Tristan even after the'd marriged. Tristan had been nothing but friendly.

On 12/28/2021 at 3:41 PM, mik3la said:

"Alright then. Hope everything is alight in those parts of the kingdome" 

Wow.. he was till sizing Tristan up.  Chase scooped up as spoonful of cake and stuffed it into Leo's mouth. "Leo, no politic today you are off work, remember" Chase warned as he hele out a napkin for him so he wouldn't get embarressed by staining himself.

Tristan saw opportunity to dismissed himself after Sonja left them. He felt the tuck on his arm and just wanted to pull it free but he still had to be respectful of the prinsess clinging onto him like a lech.

"Princess could I perhaps get my arm back?" The duke asked as he really didn't want to be with her.

After they'd greeted every guest they say down to relax and get some food. Chase's neck ached of all that nodded and greeting. He sighed out plesantæy as he felt the back of his chair take some of that pressur off his head. "So.." now they had a small break from the others and could talk to eachother. "We did the greeting and you the cake" Chase chuckled alonge the last one for a second as he said it.

"What is next on the program?... wait till most of them are drunk then sneak away?..  not that I don't like our family and friends." Chase just thought he could find better things for them to be doing than sitting here. He leaned in and squeeze Leo's thigh. "It still there tickling in the back of my head.. but I think I can about feel your presence there" Chase whispered just for Leo to hear.

"When I get you all to myself, you better be ready Honey. Because I want to claim and bond you to me. Settle your presence  permanent" even it that meant they would be stuck to eachother like glue all night. The prince leaned over and gently kissed his partner when no one was looking their way. His hand under the table was slowly coming up along Leo thigh. 

Chase knew he should behave and not teased his mate but how could he not. Leo was made out so look his best just for today. For him. And Chase wanted nothing more than to jump on him. To pick Leo up in his warms and carry him back to the other's room. Chase couldn't even image they'd make it to the bed. He would pressed his husband up against the hardwood with his gorgeous ass towards him.

Chase would watched his lover look back at him needingly and he when down behind him to lick his lossen his rear with his tongue. 

Leo liked his tongue best from what he had noticed. And when Leo was nicely ready for him. He would burie all of himself into Leo's tight chanel.. he really should check if the room was as sound profed as he had heard.

On 12/28/2021 at 3:41 PM, mik3la said:

"What i did last night is non of your royal business" 

"True" Jay chuckled as he disgarted the napkin. "But I bet you left the room less than satisfied." Jay smirked as his eyes slid down Winston's naked throat. There were no love marks or scratches on that delicate skin.

"Had it been me you wouldn't be checking me out with those wet  needing eyes right now. Ah "And by the way I'm no prince or king. My cousin Chase is the only one with a titler. So now that's out of the way, cheers to life." Jay pushed a glass onto him from the bars man.

He tapet his glass against the glass Winston was holding. " Jay ILa White  at your service.

"Ngh..." he groan as he tried to deviate the subject on a different matter but Chase had stuffed some cake into his mouth, taking him by surprise.

"Leo, no politic today you are off work, remember"

Leo blinked a few times at his lover before he started chewing on the cake in his mouth, which made his attention move from the duke back to his lover. He then chuckle at the change as he never thought the other would ever tell him that. Which was kind of interesting as it made him feel really happy that he was trying to keep him away from work. He couldn't understand the feeling but he liked it. Seeing Chase act like that amused him as well. 

"Princess could I perhaps get my arm back?"

Seeing that she couldn't keep the duke by force or anything she let go of him sighing. "I'm sorry" she said turning her head to the side, feeling her cheeks burning as she was embarased for making a fool of herself. She then turned and moved away in the room, getting lost around the guests. 

Sonja was still at the table trying to feed the little one, keeping herself distant from anything and anyone, in particular the duke. Seeing how her sister was glinging before to him she understood that she had to keep her distance and that the duke wasn't for her. Maybe it was something of 'the right person , wrong time' thing but she couldn't do anything. It was her sister after all. 

"Sisi i'm going to mommy" said the little one and jumpped off the chair. 

"Okay baby but be careful not to get lost. Don't roam away from here" she said sighing as she watched the little one rush to the other side of the room to their mother where she was talking with some people. 

Now alone she could take a break and relax for a moment. 

"We did the greeting and you the cake

"What is next on the program?... wait till most of them are drunk then sneak away?..  not that I don't like our family and friends." 

Leo chuckled as he sipped from his drink a little looking at his now bride/mate/love beside him. "Something like that love. We cannot leave right away, although i don't think that we need to wait to loong till the rest get tipsy and all" he added laughing, looking at their guests. 

"It still there tickling in the back of my head.. but I think I can about feel your presence there"

That whisper made Leo feel chills ran down his spine straight to his groin making him swallow hard, pressing his lips together. The hand was helping at all, making him want more, but it wasn't the right time. His eyes were still up front making sure that no one was watching them , and acting like Chase was just telling him something. 

"When I get you all to myself, you better be ready Honey. Because I want to claim and bond you to me. Settle your presence  permanent"

It was just hard to resist the touch and voice of his mate, especially when he called him 'honey'. That made him groan silently, taking deep breaths to control himself. His member was slowly trobbing and getting hard, which would be a problem because he didn't had anything to cover up. It was such a mistery how his body was reacting in such way under Chase's touches. 

He tried to shift his body a little on the chair, making himself more comfortably but it was a little hard to do that with a hand on his thights reaching slowly to his throbbing groin along with those whisperes. 

Watering his lips, he took a deep breath and placed his hand over Chase's hand stopping him from reaching his groing as it was hard to control his reactions. "Do you like to tease me in public that much.? This is torture" he whispered back to him, moving his hand closer and placing on his groin which was getting hard. "It's already hard to control the wait , now you want to kill me already?" he added in a low voice , only for them to hear. 

From away, if someone was to look at them both would say that they are just talking, nothing more. 

"But I bet you left the room less than satisfied."

Winston was just sipping from his glass when Jay commented that which made Winston almost choke ton the drink. He looked amazed of this guys cockiness. 

"Had it been me you wouldn't be checking me out with those wet  needing eyes right now. Ah "And by the way I'm no prince or king. My cousin Chase is the only one with a titler. So now that's out of the way, cheers to life."

Still blinking at the guy in confusion, taking him a little while to process the whole thing what the other had said before presenting his title that he didn't had. This arrogant motherfucker ... who would sleep with you ... you're a crazy-arrogant-cocky bastard .... in hell someone would sleep with you ... and i'm not into men ... fuck no ...

His mind was rumbling around words that he wasn't able to say yet. .

" Jay ILa White  at your service.

Placing his glass down, he stepped closer to Jay starring him in the eyes. 

"Well Mister Jay ... Not in fucking years would something happen between us because i only sleep with girls...Guys aren't my cup of tea" he said taking the last sip of his drink, placing his glass on the bar a little pissed of the guys attitute and left him there, joining some girls which he new, trying to forget the guy and his cocky comments. 

Chase peeked down as Leo placed his warm hand over his to stop him from moving it. He felt his skin starting to prikkle as he looked back up to meet Leo's intense eyes on him.

6 hours ago, mik3la said:

"Do you like to tease me in public that much.? This is torture" 

Chase mouth opened slightly with his breathing when he felt a hard bugle in the other's trousers. A smile curved at the egde of his lips and a splash of pink glowed softly on his cheeks.

6 hours ago, mik3la said:

"It's already hard to control the wait , now you want to kill me already?"

"Like this would kill you" Chase chuckled as he rubbed his finger against the head. He hadn't planed to turn Leo on here in the ball room like this. But atleast he wasn't the only one thinking about sex now.

"Sorry, I'll try to crontrole myself better. But it's not entirly my fault. Who said you could look so damn handsome? Should I question your mother what she ate while carrying you?" Chase joked. He turned his hand and lifted it off Leo's groins. He didn't want anyone else in the room to start smelling Leo's excitment.

"I'll keep my thoughts and hands mostly to myself then" he continue as he tangled his fingers into Leo so they instead was holding hands.

It didn't matter if other's saw their joined hands. They were marriged now after all and pretty much everyone prescent knew how close they were.

Chase brought their hands up to his mouth and kissed the back of Leo's wrist. "While in public"

A few of the knights came up to congratulate the couple again. They sat down and Chase laughed at the old memories some of the guys told. Histories involving Leo from younger. Like how he had gotten busted as a kid from sneaking out of the castle. Or stories of old battle comrades he had savede in the neck of time. Chase sucked those stories up like a dry sponge.

(Tristan)

Tristan felt bad about embarrassing the girl but he really didn't wanna spent all evening around her either.

When she was gone the duke looked aroundthe tables to seach put Nina. He didn't finde her right away but after a few minutes he stopped her sitting all by herself alone. She seemed sad by the expression on her face. Worried, regretful and maybe even lonely.

Tristan slowly approached her.

"Would you like some company?" He sounded way less cool that je had planed to sound but dhe still smiled as she looked back up at him.

(Jay)

9 hours ago, mik3la said:

"Well Mister Jay ... Not in fucking years would something happen between us because i only sleep with girls...Guys aren't my cup of tea"

Jay simply clicked his tongue as the guy stormed off into the crowd. Properly to go out a prove just how straight the fucker was. He wasn't gonna pursue someone who didn't want him to. And atleast not some straight guy in denial of what he wanted.

'Straight, my balls...Right.' what the guy didn't know was that he was attracting more eyes of just those of the ladies as he walked by them. Yet it had only been Jay's eyes he had felt.

(Chase)

As the sun set and the stars woke. Most of the guest were still enjoying the feast.

Chase had to go use the restroom to relive his blander and exused himself from the table. He smiled at guests as he passed by them. Trying his best not to be stop by other guest whom wanted to chat. 

He say Jay standing by the bare alone with a drink in his hand looking out into the crowd.  Their eyes meet only for a second as Jay felt eyes on him. But then Chase disappear out of the hall.

As he reached the restroom Chase locked the door behind him and checked the room for other guest. When he comfirmed to himself he was alone the prince relived himself. He washed his hands cleaned and turned to the flower pot in the corner. He gently eased the planet out of it's pot without damaging it and picked up a small bag he had hid there earlier. He placed the plant back in the pot and brushed the dirt off the bag before he opened it.

The inside still felt dry so that was a good sign. The smooth silky fabric hadn't been ruined as he had hoped.

Now the matter was just about getting them on. He had to take off his belt, shoes and trousers. Then carefully slip his feets into the thin nylon stockings. He wasn't sure if they wouldn't break under his clothes but he still had to try. He fasten the silky waist band around his waist and clicked the the support strings in. Chase looked in the mirror and did a small turn he wasn't really sure what to think. It felt weird on him as he had never worn anything like it before. But it also looked good. The dark seenthrough nylon curved his legs to look sexy and longer. Yeah Leo would would be surprised with this. Chase could hardly wait to see the other's face when he saw this.

Quickly Chase got dressed again and looked himself over to make sure no one could see anything through his white clothes. Lucky they weren't seenthrough so he just went back out there.

"Ah there you are" said Chase father as he spotted Chase near the door.

Chase smiled and greeted his father again. "Father, are you having a good time? I thought I saw you with Leo's father just a moment ago. If he is bothering you with request I could go talk with him instead" Chase offered.

The king shook his head. "No no that wouldn't be necessary i got it... but can I see you fir a moment alone. I wouldn't take much of your evening but I would like it if we could talk under four eyes you and I befor I go."

Chase shouldn't feel suprised that his father was leaving instead of staying the night. With all that noise in the city the king wouldn't get any sleep through out the night.

"Shall we go to the balcon then? No one will hear ous there" Chase asked and lead them out on a emty balcony.

"Are you happy with how you are now son.. can I leave you here and be sure I did the right thing by allowing this" the king looked up into the night-sky as he asked Chase, the second he closed the glass door behind them.

"I am happy father. Which person in my shoes wouldn't be happy getting to live with the one you love.. like you and mom." Chase smiled as he walked up beside his father.

"Your mother and I was driffrent. She couldn't go back and had nowhere else to go." The king protested.

"But she fell in love with you and got to live the rest of her live with you. It might not have been a full life but I know she was happy" Chase wasn't afraid to talke against his father now not of this topick. And the old dragon wouldn't hate him for it either.

"If you worry that I might regret it after sometime it's not gonna happen. Leo love and his family are nice too. Strange but still really nice people and I feel safe here."

"But what if love isn't enough Chase." The king turned to face him. "Leo might haft to father children of his own to please the people. Can you honestly tell me you will be okay with your mate in the arms of another. Even if there is no love involved?"

Chase stepped back chocked at the sudden turn. "We have talked about adopting when the time was right for us."

"But that wouldn't be the same as fathering your own. You can't conect to it and it wouldn't satisfied other's either. Chase... Leo will need a female to carry on his bloodline. I just want you to be prepare for when that might happen"

"I don't think we should be talking about this on my weeding day of all days. I'm happy for once father is that what is bothering you. You don’t belive we can handle whatever the world throw at us!?. Can't you not just be happy for me and say you'll miss seeing me. Without leaving these memories with me?"

"I'm leaving son. And after here everything is out of my hands." The king replied.

"Year. Well I hop you flew into a storm on your way how is that for a farvel father" Chase sneered back at him before turning and walking back inside.

The guards stood on the other side of the door as Chase pushed past them.

"I'm not saying this to simply upset you Chase! You just need to be prepare!" The king yelled back but Chase ignore him.

Chase chest ached with the old dragon's words. He didn't wanna belive it could ever be a possibility. He loved Leo and trusted him with all of his heart. So why did did he still feel so bad?

Chase spotted a servant walking around with a tray with drink. He took one and downed it in one go to wash the fatherly talk out of his head. Today was gonna be perfect. His mate was happy and the people was happy.  Chase should just let things go as the night was planed.