🐉~SKY-LAND~ (mik3la x M-jow)

Guest M-jow

Guest M-jow

He started to calm down as Leo made him realize that the prince was right.

Chase nodded. "If your king wouldn't mind I borrow it for just a few minuts, I would be really greatfull.. I mean I am, since he has let me say here so far" the sky prince smiled weakly as he walked towords Leo by the door.

"I take it, you came because of dinner? well I wouldn't wanna make us late." Chase said as his hand rested on the door nob."..Thank you for being honest with me prince Leo." the blond prince expressed his gratitude with a soft but smileless expression.

As they exited his room, Chase wondered if Leo had an fianc? himself. As handsom as Chase found the prince, he still didn't know much of the females compared to the men. He wanted to ask but then again, what business was it of his?

On their way Chase stopped as he spotted a huge cleared field out of the window a bit away from the castle. A few soldiers were sparring in the late day's heat.

"Is that your traning grounds?" Chase asked as he watched the match play out between two small figurs barely seeing from this far off.

"I could use some stretching myself" Chase send the other a teasing smirk as he looked at him. "You ar welcome to join me later, If you aren't too busy that is"

Guest mik3la

Leo nodded his head as he would do as the other requested. He knew that he needed to have a talk with his father about the matter. It was something pretty darn serious that he had to decide for himself and not for his father. This was his life at stake. And knowing who he was, he just had to make sure he was going to take the right decision.

When Chase thanked him for being honest a small pain in his chest made him uncomfortable but he ignore it. He wasn't completely honest. He did said what the letter was saying, but he was hiding the truth about his very existence and who he was.

Keeping a smile on his face, he walked along the other down the corridors when he almost tripped over Chase when he stopped suddenly talking about their training grounds. Looking outside the window to the area a smile crossed his smile. "Yes. That's where are soldiers train in mortal combat, or better said ground combat. The Dragon training area is on the other side" he said turning his gaze at the guy. "Need more space as dragons" he smiled amused by his little joke.

"Do you really want to get some ass kick on the ground combat?" he asked even more amused. "Challenge accepted" he added opening a pair of big wood doors that were opening to the dinner room.

"We're here father" he said bowing shortly, joining the table along with his mother, his younger sister and, surprisingly, his other two sisters that he didn't liked them. what the hell does they do here? he asked himself looking rather confused.

"Aah, my boy ... Guess whos joining the dinner" said the king turning to Chase. "Dear prince, let me introduce to my other daughters. Seya and Reya" he said pointing at the two girls that were in a perfect synchronous at bowing their hands and smiling shyly. Leo didn't liked it a bit. Those two were his twin sisters but they weren't Siamese. Thank god for that.

"Glad you could stop by from you travelling" he said taking a sip of his drink. He wasn't feeling comfortable at all. "Here are the papers you wanted father" he said wanting to get up and give them to him but the twins executed quicker.

"Here you go papa", Leo tried his best not to growl but a little was heard and sat down, trying to eat which was a little hard.

The king checked the papers and then left them aside being happy with the work his son has done for him.

"So Prince Chase. How do you find our humble palace so far" he said starting to ear. His sisters were gazing and flirting from afar at Chase and that made Leo strangle the fork in his hand.

Guest M-jow

Chase simply smirked of the othere cockyness, sounding like he was pretty confident in his combat skills.

God, then it would be more fun to see him loss face in the end. Chase thought as he followed Leo the rest of the way.

As the doors went up he followed in, just behind the prince . He bowed at the same time as Leo, and noticed a few other women in the room.

"Your grace" Chase greeted the king as Leo took a seat by whom, if he had to guess by their shared looks, looked to be his mother. He bowed to the Queen out of respect as well.

When the king introduced his two other daughters Chase had yet to meet. He thought it best not to greet the young ladies the same way he had the younger one. So instead he gave them a skyland greeting. Placing his spread out palm over his heart and leaned his body over in a elegant bow. "Charmed, your Majestys" Chase showed off one of his rare charming smiles that made the princesses giggle shyly. Then Chase took a his seat beside the younger one whom still looked at him with just as big curious eyes as before.

"My lady" Chase greeted the girl but was lost in what else to say. He had rarely ever spoken to women back home as it was.

He could seens these women did approve of him. But by the way they gaced uopon him that might just be as terrifying as going to war. The heat in the young ladies eyes were intense.

He was gateful when the King saved him from the awkwardness.

"It's quite different your majesty, but your home is by no means humble. From the bits I've seen it's quite lovely and with lots of ground. Prince Leo offered to show me the training areas later on to do a bit of stretching. I was also told you not only have dragon kin living here, but humans as well. Seeing so many human forms is also a new experience."

Guest mik3la

The king laughed liking what he was hearing. It was a pleasure to have one of the sky lads in his home and licking the place. "Well, i try to make it as comfortable as it can" he said taking a gulp from his wine cup. "I'm sure with the training you will not get bored around here to much" he said taking another bite from his food. As Chase said about their human form he thought about it a little before responding. "It's more easy to run around here in human form than in a dragon one. That way, if needed we can blend immediately with the humans and survive unnoticed" he said shrugging.

"Father" said Leo finally talking since they sat at the table. "We will need the mirror for Chase to talk with his father later on" he said keeping his eyes on his plate. He was afraid that if he looked up and saw his sisters eating Chase with their gaze he would flip or something.

"Off course. I'll give it to your mother later to leave it in your room" he said looking at his son, feeling that something was bothering him.

It was odd that he felt that way. He never was jealous of his sisters or something like that. This was a first. And all because of Chase. Lifting his eyes a little he looked at the young boy across from him. What is it about you? he was asking himself not understanding why he liked the guy. He was arrogant, cocky, but that was he too. But at the same time with that bravery there was something more, something more soft in him that he just couldn't get.

The king quickly noticed the gaze Leo was giving the other, being at first confused cause those weren't love gazes nor suspicious ones, but rather, curiously. Leo was curious about the prince. And as he remembered the letter from the other king, could it be that he misunderstood the pairing idea? Could it be that not one of his daughters but his son was involved in here? He remained silent.

Realizing that now he was the one gazing at the prince he shacked his head and got up. "I'm... I'm sorry, i will have to go training the others" he said bowing to his father and kissing his mother's cheek, preparing to leave. His father moved his head in agreement and then turned to his wife. "Can he ever stay at dinner with us till the end?" he sigh and continued eating.

"He got your stubbornness" said the queen gently giggling.

"If you want you can fallow him prince Chase" he said smiling softly, despite his daughters mumbling protest. guess there is more between them then meets the eye

Guest M-jow

Why did Leo suddenly look like he was in a bad mood? Chase noticed the way his eyes looked at him from across the table. He tilted his head confused before turning back to the king as the man spoke.

Eating seemed to be rather difficult with the way each prinsess in the room kept trying to catch his eye. It made it hard to swallow his food. Especially when the one of the twins winked at him.

When Leo stood to leave, Chase was already planning of excusing himself to leave the room too just before the king allowed Chase to go.

Chase stood with with relief and bowed before quickly taking off after Leo.

"Wait up!" Chase called out to the prince as he spotted him. Once he reached him he peeked around to see the other's face. Why was he angry?

"You didn't look as attractive as you might think when you are angry.. so.. why are you mad?" Chase asked as he studied the prince. "If it's about the way I greeted your sisters, I didn't mean anything by it. I just thought It was better than kissing their hands, like with you younger one"

"Hey" Chase stepped infront of the prince and held him by the shoulder with a firm grip, to make the guy look at him. He frowned but ten let him go.

"So who did you say needed training? I didn't know you trained anyone. Chase asked curious as he held his arms behind his back.

Guest mik3la

Hearing the other footsteps behind him made him sigh. He had to calm down before he could talk with the other again. But being angry on his sisters was kind of staying on. What was wrong with him? Did he really liked the prince that much that he would hate his own sisters for liking him back. But they weren't just liking him, they were eating him with their eyes. How low class could that be .... it was absurd he thought not hearing the other anymore till he stopped in front of him grabbing his shoulder making him aware of his presence.

"I'm sorry ..." he said trying to figure out what the other was talking about. Remembering small words and tried to make a connection. "No ... It's that about that. I'm actually glad you didn't greet them like that cause otherwise there would had been a fight between them for you" he said running his hand through his hair sighing as the other took a step back. Now that the other made him focused again, he felt better.

"Of course i train others. I'm part of the team. We train together" he said heading outside the castle to the training grounds. "You said you wanted to see and try it. But just want to let you know that it is different than the dragon combat " he said winking at him greeting the others like they were all friends.

"Hey guys .... got new recruit. He will assist me today and see how we train so .... Let's give him a small demo, shall we" he said to the others then looking at Chase smiling cocky.

There weren't many of them, but around 30 on all ground it was at that time. They all positioned themselves for a body to body combat, using fists and weapons. At first with their bare hands, like street fights, and after each getting an arm and trying not to get scratched . Once scratched , you were out. Leo was keeping the high score for the longest until one last soldier that joined him and almost dock him out his feet when he punched the ribs part where he was still injured and made Leo kneel, gasping softly for air. He didn't want the others to see. Smiling cockily, he got back on his feet and with a perfect concentration he finished the fight, being the winner. In total were 5 fights.

"Think you can handle?" he said when he reached the prince, drinking some water.

Guest M-jow

"Umm.." Chase responded interested and looked at the about 30 soldiers gathered.

Once they reach them Chase was suprised at how casual the men greeted Leo and he them. They tapped each others shoulders and shared laugh like they all were old buddies. He had noticed Leo having a atmosphere around him that made people like him quicker. But this was the first time Chase had seen the guy this relaxed. He tilted his head as he watch the smile on Leo's face. It was like he had entered 'one of the guys' mode, and Chase honestly thought it was kinda cute for a second.

He was caught looking when Leo turned to introduce him as the new guy.

'Smooth' Chase thought as he noticed how the other had done that on purpose. Most of the men's eyes landed on him and while most greeted him with warm friendlyness, there were a few sceptical looking once.

Chase returned the soldiers casual greeting. They were ranks below him so he didn't have to, but he followed Leo's example for now."I'll be in your care, pleased to meet you"

As agreed Chase would watch the first couple of fighit to get the idea of the rules and the tactics used. He tried to watch all of the fight s going around. But more oftern that twice he found himself engulfed watching Leo more than any one else.

He was strong and veterinarian fighter. Chase had to admit the prince's strength and admire his stamina.

"The kid looks like he nerver fought a day in his life" one guy whispered to his buddy.

"Is this some kind punishment? Did he maybe piss off the prince?" Another said.

"I don't know, I didn't hear about any new once joining us"

Chase could clearly hear every word they said but chose not to act on in. If they choosed to underestimating him, then that would be their own fault.

"Think you can handle?" he said when he reached the prince, drinking some water.

"I should think so. The rules are rather simple and straight forward. But I think maybe you should tap out to rest for now" Chase smirked as he stretched his arms ower his head to get ready for his first fight.

"Now gather your strength. I wanna have my match with you full power, after this warm up" the blond didn't need to hid the fact he was sure one of the soldiers would land even one scratch on him.

"So who is my first opponent?" Chase asked the group, the cockyness gone as he spoke with the others.

"Let me pop your cherry sweetheart" One of the soldiers whistled, making a few of the others join in for a laugh.

Chase just smile, taking no offence of their teasing and even helped by bowing like an entertainer on stage.

"Well there are someone out there with a set of balls" Chase grinned as the man stepped infront of him.

"Here I come!" the the man warned him stupidly and svung his fist towards Chase in one quick move.

Chase doughed and moved around the man's outstretched arm and threw in a punch of his own right in the man stomach.

The soldier sunk to his knees and curled up on the ground. Chase bent in over the man and said. "Speak to me like that again and I'll roast your fucking balls over an open fire, got it" the prince said in a ice cold smooth voice before he straighten back up and looked around. "Next"

He treated the others with more respect and tried not to injure them more then unnecessary to end the fight. He had worked up a good amount of sweat as he finished his last round and went over to Leo for some water as well.

"How are you holding up?" He asked with a teasing smile as he took a long sip of water.

Guest mik3la

Leo had heard all the comments before but ignored them. Those guys should learn not to underestimate someone new. He was kind of excited to see the other on a normal fight, with no superpower and all that stuff. They had to learn not to rely only on their dragon powers but also on their body force. In case something happened to them , they would be able to fight.

Hearing the others cockiness in voice made him laugh. He had to admit that there was something that Chase made it easy to be around. Just like the guys and girls around the training camp. They were more close than his own family. They loved him and all but, he felt too distant towards them. Except his mother. She was always there for him whenever he needed.

He kept his eyes on the other as he was sitting on the bench on the side amused by the comments that were going between those two. He nodded his head as he knew that his soldier would get his ass whooped for being too stupid in this fight. The scene that went by was so quick that he laughed and applaud looking at the other soldiers with pride, showing them all that this wasn't a joke of a training and that that was real shit.

As he was getting his strength back he gave Chase a bottle of water. "I must say that you have some skills ... not bad ... not bad at all .... but you too have flaws" he said reaching with a wet napkin to wipe the small trace of blood from the others lip. Even if he was by far the best among his soldiers, he didn't escape without a scratch. "But be more careful to your head. I don't want to see that pretty face of yours too hurt" he said smiling as he was placing bandages to his hands to make the punches more softer.

Clapping his hands he said. "I think i can handle you pretty well" he said pocking Chase's chin setting himself in the middle of the training matrices waiting for the other to join him. "If you need another few moments to rest it's fine" he said being concerned of his health. He didn't want him to faint or anything, although that would have been a perfect reason to hold him in his arms, but no.

Guest M-jow

"Flaws? How do you know I didn't make them on purpose to give the others a fighting chance?" Chase threw back, but the quiet as he felt something soft wipe the blood off his cut lip. He couldn't even remember getting it and all he could do was looking a Leo while he stood so close.

When Leo told him to be careful, instead of turning offensive he turned flustered and his stomach tickled when Leo called him pretty. Which was weird because he hated it when another man had just called him sweetheart.

As Leo walked towards the match area, Chace took the bottle and emtied it in one go. He wipped his mouth and turned to Leo.

"Na, I'm good to go whenever you are" Chase said as he stepped inside and went into position. He pulled in deep breath. Focused on sending his strength out to his arms and feets. Then he pushed of with his heels and went for Leo.

He jumped aside whenever the other reached out for him and advanced when Leo moved away.

All in all the two were well matched, even when Chase enhanced his strength. He was use to take down dragons with his strength an speed. But dragons were bigger and therefor moved slower than a human.

Guest mik3la

Leo was ready for him and didn't hold back. He was happy to see that the other wasn't holding back either which only made the fight even more epic. Everyone was looking from the side, cheering either for Chase or Leo. For Leo was all more like a fun time spend with Chase. Yes, he did got some good punches from Chase but only to duck others and punch him too. It was more like a dance between them and Leo was amused. All the fight he was laughing as he was running, punching and jumping around to avoid the other.

With one turn he caught Chase's hand to his back, pinning him to his chest. "I like it when you fight back" he whispered in his ear letting him go, jumping backwards to have time to attack again. The others on the edges couldn't see what was happening exactly when they were close or what they were saying. Another punch, another flip and he caught Chase from behind, holding his hands to his chest and pinning him firmly to his chest. "You look really pretty when your so concentrated" he added in a whisper letting him go again.

Running in one corner he looked at Chase and put up his cocky smile. He had to admit that this was a perfect way to be closer to the other than before. And having him to his chest felt strangely perfect. This was the final round. So, he decide it to let him win. One last run they both did a flip only that this time, Leo landed on his back and Chase above him, both breathless. "I really start to like the view" he said laughing as he was catching his breath.

Guest M-jow

The rush from the fight exited him and Leo's smile were contagious. To those on the side line watching it might look like both were hsving a hard time. But in reality if felt more like they were playing.

The first time Leo got a hold on him. Chase had gasped suprised and the blushed as he noticed how their bodies were pressed together. Leo's chest rubbing against his as Chase wiggled to get loose. And the way Leo's hot breath tickled his ear.

Chase pulled his hand free and.punched out for him just as the other jumped back.

Damn.. Chase felt more of the tickling in his stomack and bite down on his lip embarrassed as he jumped back in the game. But Leo was so easily getting into his head.

Each time the prince caught him he would pinch him in place and tease him.

Chase was getting more and more flustered and couldn't seem to concentrate probably. But the second he felt like he had a good hold on Leo, he took him down.

He felt like a kid wiggling around on the ground and rolling in the dirt as they both fought to end up on top.

Chase could clearly feel when Leo decided to let him win the fight, by releasing his grip just as Chase pushed to turn them around.

Chase sat on top of Leo holding the other's hands up above his head as he panted for air.

Chase was waiting for the other to admit defead. But instead he caught him by suprise again as h comented on the view.

"Pff.. Are you for really? Were you head always this loose" Chase laughed as he released Leo's hands and sat up more straight.

"Hmm, but I would have to agreed about that, the veiw is fantastic." chase smirked before he got off Leo and rolled back on the ground beside him, catching his breath as he stared up in the scarlet sky.

"I didn't see you being that annoying with any of the others you fought. Why do I get the feeling you were trying very hard to mess with me?" Chase asked as he rolled on his side and watch the other.

Fuck.. the guy looked beautiful with pearls of sweat reflecting the last bit of sun light. Chase could see himself run his hands over that expose piece of skin. God why was he thinking like that. No he wouldn't want that!.. but why then did he still have to lie about it to himself.. fuck he really had messed with his brain.

Guest mik3la
"Pff.. Are you for really? Were you head always this loose"

The remark only made him laugh even hard through gasps of air. Why was he feeling so good around the guy? Things were getting more and more complicated. He was slowly starting to accept the fact that... he was attracted to the other. Having him on top of him made his mind rumble around unorthodox things which made his heart skip a beat or two.

"Hmm, but I would have to agreed about that, the view is fantastic."

That comment and that smirk sended a chill down his spine. A pleasant one, that was for sure. He just didn't know how long would he keep this facade and play around. He was just afraid of losing him. He left him once back to his kingdom, he just didn't want to not see him again.

Since the match was done, the others on the side started to train between themselves leaving the two on the ground to gain their strength. It was a great match. He was a ware opponent. Seeing him laying next to him on the ground, he just could picture him waking up next to him in bed. fuck it Leo!!! Stop it!!

""I didn't see you being that annoying with any of the others you fought. Why do I get the feeling you were trying very hard to mess with me?"

"And you're also a clever one. I like it" he said laughing, lifting himself from the ground reaching a hand to help the other. Having him back in front of him he continued. "Apparently my strategy did worked a little .... more" he winked walking to the table area to drink some water. "You have good punch force but you need more in your legs. Speed is good, but you have to know when to use it and when not" he added being serious now as he drank the whole bottle. It was a feedback about the fight. More serious stuff.

Guest M-jow

Chase followed Leo back to the side line to rest and a drink. He took a new bottle and drank a big gulp as he got the lid off.

"You have good punch force but you need more in your legs. Speed is good, but you have to know when to use it and when not".

Ahah, but if i put more force into my lege then what driffens would my punches really do? It you had been in your dragon form you know you wouldn't even have felt that. I tried shifting back and forth but it's pretty hard when in combat. So up until now I've just used what ever workes" Chase exlained, not minding their friendly conversation. Simply hanging out and resive feedback was anothet first of his.

you were pretty good at reading my moves, it was harder form me to really get a hold of you, since you knew when I would try.. but I still have to ask.. is your hand alright. I saw you whinced when I grabbed your wrist earlier and it loksoks like it's gonna bruise" it had been the very spot Chase had grabed Leo as he had pulled hin down

Guest mik3la

He was nodding his head as the other was explaining about the strategy and knowledge he put in the fight. He had admit that he was right. The boy was clever and he hated that he had figure him out. But feeling complimented by the other about his speed in reading his moves made him feel better.

"what ... this ? ... its nothing" he said smiling tapping his arm slowly just for show. "I'm a though boy so don't worry about me " he added winking and smirking at him, but then sighed as a small jolt reminded him that he wasn't completely healed. The wound to his rib was still there only partially healed. But it looked better than before. "I'm still in recovery so this was a warm up to keep me in shape even injured" he added throwing the bottle away.

"Let's get a shower and that the mirror from my father to call your father" he pointed with his head towards the castle. "We had enough mud for one day" he added laughing.

Guest M-jow

He was kinda relived he hadn't hurt Leo. But Chase still looked at him with concern as the prince groan in pain and held a hand to his old wounds.

"You might be a though one but if your wounds still bothered you, I've prefered you told me. If you had broken down while we been at it, I would have been a wanted man by now." Chase shook his head as he got up off the ground. He offered Leo his hand to help him up.

"Ah yeah, I almost forgot about that thing" Chase sighed as he was reminded of the talk he had to have with his father. uhm, just when I was finaly getting tired enough not to think of such matters.

Though Chase still thought of how much it wouldn't excite to hear the blue kings reason. He couldn't help but to tease Leo as he stood there covered in dirt and dust from head to toe. "What, never heard of a mudbath? I hear many would pay a fortune just to get all cover in it. Besides it gives you more color" Chase joked as they went back towards the castle.

Once back in his room, chase got undressed and gathered his dirty clothes in one spot to not get dirt all around the room. He was completely naked as he went to the bathroom. But as he got inside he stopped.

Where the heck is the water? Was this one of those weird things you had to manually to get water out?

Chase looked around the tub and tried to turn the handle. It worked to his suprice, and he waited till water had filled the bath. He turned the handle the other way back to stop the water and put a hand in to feel the tempertur.

It wasn't cold but not warm either and Chase were the type how liked heat, but he would take what he could get and got in.

"Shit!" the prince curessed as quickly got in and submerged his body before he could turn back. God the water in the bottom was frezing cold. Was this why human's had such short lives?

Chase couldn't afford to think much deeped into it as his balls started to turn blue. He washed out all the dirt from his hair and skin before jumping out of the tube and heating himself up with a hot dragon breath down along his body.

He was still slightly cold as he waited for Leo outside the other's room. His hair was still damp as he knocked on Leo's door.

"Prince Leo is it me, can I come in?"

Guest mik3la

He had to admit that he loved the teasing the other was using against him. It was making him even more sexy but he saw a little change in his state when he reminded him about his conversation with his father. Leo ignored all, not wanting to think to much about it. He was pretty sure that Chase wouldn't like hearing the reasons his father had but he needed eventually to talk to him.

Back in his room he took a shower, cleaning his body of the mud he had on from the fight and relaxed his muscles under the warm water. It was relaxing and refreshing. Not to mention that it was clearing his mind from Chase and all his new feelings for the prince. He never felt like that before so it was strange for him as well, not quite understanding what it was happening and how it was possible in such a short time.

Finishing the shower he wrapped a towel around his waist and one placed it on his head, drying his hair while searching for some new clothes. more exactly for a pair of pj pants cause he was sleeping bare chested. Dressing up, he was now trying drying his hair, not wanting to catch a cold or anything. Just then he heard the knock on the door and before he could hear who it was he said "come in" and after kind of regretting that it was Chase because he wasn't fully dressed. But then again, it was an opportunity to tease the other as well.

He was standing near the bed with nothing but his pj pants that were falling perfectly on his waist, showing his muscle and scars out, as he was drying his hair. "Cute PJ" he said putting up a cocky smile finishing drying his hair even though it was still wet. "I don't have the mirror yet. Guess mom will come soon to leave it here so you can wait here if you don't want to be alone" he said winking at the prince, knowing that he liked what he was seeing.

Guest M-jow

Chase opened the door as he heard the other respond inside. He hadn't been prepared for what there waited him on the other side. Goodess hell Chase cursed inside his head as his eyes focused in on Leo' naked chest and torso.

He felt heat rise to his cold cheeks as the other started off by teasing him rather that putting a shirt on. He is doing this purposely.. why am I reacting to this?

Chase looked at away to try and get his attention on something else and moved in infront of the rooms small fireplace with his back to Leo.

"Um, shouldn't you put a shirt on if we are waiting for your mother to come" Chase asked with out taking his eyes off the fire. He was staring into the flames as if they would run if he didn't.

"Or are you alway half naked when expecting guests?" He remarked in a light embarrassed tone.

Guest mik3la

A small smirk appeared on his face seeing the other moving quickly to the fireplace, keeping his back at him not wanting to look at him. He moved right behind him keeping a small distance he leaned a little and whispered. "My mother saw me naked as i grew older so its not a problem for her. Plus i'm half dressed. Its too hot in here" he said being surprised by the others reaction and catching him by the waist, being afraid he would trip in the fire. Catching him by the waist, Leo had pulled Chase to his chest, still keeping him in his embrace not letting go. His eyes were locked on the other, not wanting to get away. His heart was pounding in his chest like crazy. "And second .... I didn't expect guests", he said in a firm voice.

It was like time stopped for them, and before he realized he bend down and pressed his lips against the others. Such soft and sweet lips the other had. It was a surprise for him to, but he wanted to badly to do this that he didn't stopped. With his other hand he was holding Chase by the neck as he deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue inside the others mouth, exploring the sweetness and warm inside. The sensation made his stomach twitch. It was an incredible feeling.

He knew he was risking but he didn't cared. He needed to kiss him. He didn't realized how much he wanted it. He just hopped the other wouldn't kill him for this, but even so, he would die happy, by doing what he wished

Guest M-jow

Chase jumped as je felt Leo's breath by his ear and turned around. But then he lost balance and Leo caught him in his arms. He tried to wiggle free but that only made the other tighting his grip. Chase looked up annoyed, planing on telling Leo to let the fuck go of him. But as he looked up into the man's beautiful eyes all words were lost. There was something about the way Leo looked at him, that sucked all of his will to fight him away.

Chase sucked in air as Leo's face came closer. He felt like his heart was in his throat bloking any words He might wanted to say. He felt his chest pounding faster but wasn't sure whom it belonged to.

"Um!" Chase gasped against Leo's lips as the man kissed him. Chase gripped onto the prince's shoulders to try and push him off. But he didn't have suddenly his strenght falled him.

He was boiling with heat now, both from the front and the back, but still he was shivering.

Leo's lips were warm, soft and so very intoxicating. He had never kissed anyone before but his body seemed to hunger for it.

Afraid he wanted to protest when Leo released his chin. But just as he opened his mouth to he felt something even warmer and soft enter his mouth. Suprised Chase tried to pull back but then Leo's hand was on his neck pulling him in closer so his tongue could touch the deepest part of his mouth.

Chase watch the man with half open eyes. He felt as if kissing made him lightheaded. How could kissing feel so good? He didn't dislike it.. ahh fuck Chase found himself leaning against the prince as small weird noiced left his nose.

He panted for air at every chance he got to catch a mouthful, before Leo's tongue would block him off again. Only this time Chase's mouth welcomed it.

There was a lightly knock on the door that didn't catch Chase's ears. He only noticed when he saw the Queen staring at them with suprice written all over her face.

Fear yet again bite into Chase and this time he really did push the other off, with enough strengh so send the other flying those two meters to his bed. He hadn't expected to throw him that far but his was panicking as he ran past the Queen and out of the room as quickly his legs could carry him. The Queen only got to see his red face as the sky prince flew past her.

Chase took off towards the balcony and transformed in middle air as he jumped. He felt so confused and his heart were practical lapping out of his chest as he took to the sky. He needed to cool down the racing heat that inflamed his insides. Chase flew higher and higher, tiring his wings but didn't stop befor the water on his dragon form turned to ice. He would just stay up here for now, to clear out his thoughts in the thin air.

Guest mik3la

Feeling the other welcoming him in the kissing he moaned softly liking how everything felt. Everything he thought about this was right. It felt so good that he didn't want to end it. But all came to an end when a there was a knock on the door. He tried to ignored it, not wanting to part their lips but when the door opened Chase pushed him away making him stumble a little.

He wanted to stop him but the other was already running out from his room. He heard a flatter of wings outside his dorm and when he looked outside and saw that he was flying away.

Sighing and cursing a little the time when his mother decided to show up, but then calmed down. "Hey mother" he said shortly sitting on the edge of the bed massaging his neck. "I'm sorry you saw that" he said feeling a little embarrassed that his mother saw the scene.

"I;m sorry i burst in like that ... I just thought that you were still in the shower and wanted to leave this " she said placing the mirror on the table. "You don't have to be sorry. I shouldn't feel sorry for liking someone. I'm just happy you finally found someone" she said brushing her hand through his hair. "You don't have to worry about it. As long as you're happy , i'm happy , just .... be careful" she said smiling softly kissing her son on the forehead then left the room.

Leo was a little confused and surprised. He didn't expected his mother to react like that. Being her only son he thought it would have been harder for her to accept. Now alone in his room he thought about the other. He wanted to run after him, but maybe being alone was something he wanted more. Taking the mirror he went to Chase's room, placing it on his bed leaving a small note. I'm sorry if i did something wrong. If that bothered you i will not do it again.

He returned in his room and tried to get some rest, even if his mind was still thinking about the other and how his lips felt and how he was responding. He just hopped that he was safe.

Guest M-jow

Chase landed back on the same balcony he had left from hours later. He didn't want more people to spot him other that the guards that sam him land outside. So he tip toed quickly on light feets to his room.

When he saw the mirrow laying infront of his door he send a glance over towards Leo's room as he picked it up along with the note and brought it with him inside.

He leaned against the door after he had locked it and let out a long breath. Chase had calmed, but he was still confused for why Leo had kissed him and why Chase had liked it. Well true be told maybe he had kinda sensed it coming, from the way he some times caught Leo's eyes watching him.

But Chase had taken that as the prince simply was wacthing him, like Chase would do with his surroundings.

Chase started reading the note and felt as if he could feel Leo's warm body press against his back, whispering the words into his ear.

Chase tensed as his heart did a loud jump in his chest and lowered the paper to look at the mirrow.

He couldn't call his old man up even if he wanted to, it was so very late in the night and he couldn't even gather his thoughts around the topic without thinking on the handsom prince with those fucking-fantastic lips.

"What the hell am I even thinking! I don't want a mate, not him, not anyone!" Chase growled as he lay the mirrow down, abit harder than te strenght needed to.

Then why does your heat raise whenever he touch you? the prince felt lost with himself. He didn't know why, he didn't want to admit it if he did. And he sure as hell didn't like it.

Chase didn't sleep at all that night, he mostly just sat and waited for the sun to get up. As it did he peeked his head outside the door and listened. The first servants were starting to wake and do their job, preparing breakfast.

Chase went back in and changed to more fit attire for a running.

Though he hadn't slept all night, his mind and body were wide awake and tense.

He thought some tiring exercise would stop him being so on egde.

So he snuck out, stretched and were off.

He ran around the castles grounds twice before almost passing out by a lake in the garden. He lay on his back catching his breath as sweat poured down his neck and forhead.

"Sir, I been sent to tell you breakfast is ready. The royal family is allready gathering" a servant woman came over to him with a towel.

"Thank you, I'll be right up i a second" Chase said and thanked her.for the towel.

He pulled off his shirt, making the woman in a hurry to leave, but Chase didn't mind it as he bent down to wash the sweat off his body in the clear water.

Guest mik3la

All night Leo couldn't sleep feeling worried for the other. He had promised the king to keep him safe. Too keep an eye on him. That didn't meant you could take advantage of him and kiss him, went his mind making him sigh and cursing for taking that step to far. But those lips were calling him. It was like his gaze had allowed him to make the move and kiss him. And after, when he responded. damn it, it felt so good, he sighed again turning and turning in his bed till he fell asleep because of tiredness.

In the morning the servant woke him up, announcing that breakfast was ready. He didn't know if the other was back home or not which kind of made him worry. Dressing up with a shirt and pants he went to the others dorm, knock on the door and waited patiently. Seeing that he got no respond he opened the door and was even more worried not seeing Chase inside.

He asked the servants about him and one told him that he saw him going out for a run early in the morning. Sighing in relief he calmed down. Knowing that Chase was safe was all that mattered. He went to the dinning room and sat at the table along with his mother and sisters, starting to eat in silence. His mother would smile from time to time but wasn't saying anything.

Leo hopped the other would join them or if not, during the day would speak to him again.

Guest M-jow

Chase arrived just as most of them were in the middle of their meal. He like refreshed and bright in the mornings as he walked in to. His skin still damp from his wash.

"Good morning, I'm sorry to be this

late, I was out for a run since the weather was so nice" He didn't lie, as he greeted the kings family with a light bow, before taking the seat set up for him across from Leo.

Chase tried to avoide looking as the prince and instead picked up a conversation with the youngest prinsess. To avoide Leo he could even face his fear of women.

"I never got to ask what your highness passes her time with. What kind of hobbies do you have?" Chase asked.

Guest mik3la

Noticing that Chase was avoiding his glance, Leo sigh subtle and tried to eat even if the food was more like stucking in his throat. Had he been that wrong about everything? Could it be that he misinterpretation the signs, the teasing and all of that? Did he became that stupid at those stuff?

Hearing the others voice addressing to his sister rather than him or anyone else at the table, but especially him, made his heart hurt. He stopped from eating for a split second before he continued eating as normal as possible.

Mia was instantly blushing when the prince spoke to her. "Well ... most of the time i stay in the garden and i read" she started talking and little by little she was getting more comfortable in the conversation with him.Leo on the other side was burning on the inside.

"What hobbies do you have Prince Chase?" asked Leo's mother with a soft smile. She was talking like she was talking to her own children. With love, care and no judgement.

Guest M-jow

Chase nodded as he listened to the young lady and send her a reasuring smile to help her feel more comfortable.

Chase self tried to look calm, eventhough all he could feel was Leo's hot gace digging into him from across the table.

"We you do have some lovely gardens around here and its nice and peaceful too." tje sky princed answered but then the Queen spoke and Chase cought Leo's eyes as he turned to look at her.

He immediately felt nervous and looked to the Queen. But even looking at her smiling made him feel guilt eat at the bottom of his stomach. It was consider rude to not keep eye contact while speaking to a ruler. So he tried hard to, but his eyes shifted constantly and he was blinking more often.

"Uh, I don't know, your majesty... I like to move around I guess. I can also enjoy a book every now and then.. but mostly I like flying." Chase smiled nervously back at her as he fought no to blush when he saw those beautiful eyes that looked so much like Leo's watch him with nothing but the kindness of a mother.

If Chase had ever meet the woman whom had given birth to him, he wondered if she would had been anything like the Queen.