🐉~SKY-LAND~ (mik3la x M-jow)

Guest M-jow

Guest M-jow

Chase.'s felt Leo's fingers in his chin and let the man turn his eyes to him.

"How can I not think about it they hurt you." Chase eyes held so much worry in them. But stopped talk about it as Leo intertwined their fingers together and kissed it.

"Like hell you are, but for now it's fine cause you a gonna be once you healed properly" chase send the prince a small smile as his thumb rubbed Leo's index finger.

At least Leo seemed to be his same old self, though he was very weak and Chase took that a a good sign.

Maybe Leo was trying to lighten the mood by teasing him. But when Leo asked if he had been worrid, Chase answered honestly.

"Yes.. I paniced when you passes out, and when we got here and you still hadn't came to yourself I started to get terrible ideas about lossing you. I don't want you to suffer like this Leo. That is why I told you not to kiss me again.

I was afraid to grow too attached to you.. but I guess I might already be.. all I could thing about was the possibility of you not being here, which made my insides freez and my cheast ach" chase swallowed, his throat was thick with emotions and he leaned down to gently press his lips against Leo's. The kiss were soft and light, but with lots of warmth behind it.

"I'm still scared about what may happen with these feellings ofbmine, but I'm even more afraid of not having you near me prince Leo"

Guest mik3la

Leo didn't expect the other to answer him so honestly. He thought Chase would mock him too and make fun of him but instead the other went straight to deep honesty which made his heartbeats go crazy. That was unexpected and beautiful at the same time. It was more like the other was admitting that he did cared about him more than friends.

The kiss came also unexpected leaving Leo a little dumbstruck. But hearing the others words he got confident and he pulled the other by his neck into another kiss. This one was longer and passionate making him moan softly. As they broke the kiss he was still holding Chase face near his, locking eyes. "I'll always protect you Chase and will be there for you" he whispered making sure the other understood. "plus, i didn't die so .... all good" he said trying to move his other arm but the pain in his shoulder got him again making him growl. "Well ... guess a little" he said trying to make the other relax. "But i'm happy to have you near me" he added opening his arm to invite the other in his embrace.

Guest M-jow

Chase almost lost his balance when Leo pulled him in for a second kiss.

He caught himself, one palm on the bed and the other on Leo's leg. Chase let himself be drawn into the kiss and ran his tongue along the fine line of Leo's white teeth.

He couldn't have helped the sound that ecaped him as they shared a deep bonding kiss.

When Leo pulled back and spoke of how everything would be okay. Chase had to fight very hard with himself to atleast get his blushing under control.

"Well ... guess a little".

Chase chuckled at how he could call his sorness like that.

"Don't joke around like that when your mother gets here, or I'll think she might finish you off" The prince laughed as he sad down on the egde of the bed and leaned into Leo's embrace, simply because chase needed prove and to really feel Leo was there.

He made sure not to touch Leo's hurt side as he wrapped his arms around him.

They stayed like that for a while, taking everything that had happened and each other in.

Chase closed his eyes as he let out a small sigh. He was so glade Leo still was here with him. If anything he would still like to kill those fuckers who did this, but right now Leo's body was chilled and he wanted to warm him.

"I should go tell someone you are awake" Chase said though he didn't feel like getting up or even move.

He hid his face against the other's shoulder as he took in another big snif of Leo's scent.

"And you should eat something too" he said, more to get himself motivated to actually do it.

Guest mik3la
"Don't joke around like that when your mother gets here, or I'll think she might finish you off"

Still holding the other in his arms he laughed at that simple thought. His mother would kill him either way for getting hurt and giving her an almost heart attack, that was sure. But if getting hurt meant that the other was going to show him that he did cared more for him, then it was worth it. Not that he wouldn't do it again to save the other. He would do it a million times again, just to know he was safe.

"I think i will get scolded either way" he commented liking the way the were now. So close that he could smell his beautiful scent that had hypnotized him from the beginning.

"I should go tell someone you are awake"

The grip around Chase had become stronger meaning he didn't want the other to leave yet. "No ... i don't want it ... not yet ... i just got to hold you like this and it isn't enough yet" he mumbled like a child still holding Chase in his arms. To his happiness it seemed that the other didn't want to leave either because he wasn't making any effort to get up.

"And you should eat something too"

A devilish smiled appeared on his lips when he bend his head a little and whispered in Chase's ear. "I could always eat YOU up". He didn't got the chance to see Chase's reaction cause there was a knock on the door and someone came in.

"My Lord! Your awake ... Oh blessed be the heavens .... I will let the Queen and the rest know at once!" said the servant super happy as he left the room and the other two alone again.

"So much for our little fun here" he said still teasing Chase. He loved to see the other blush. It was making his heart race even harder.

The next second the door jumped open leaving a rushing queen in the room, reaching the other edge of the bed taking her son's hand in hers. "Oh god Leo .... You're awake .... We were so worried .... We thought you'll never ...." but couldn't finish the sentence as tears started falling from her eyes.

"Hey ... i'm not dead , am I? So stop crying mother" he said with a gentle smile on his face. "I'm fine now. Just a little shaken up but ... fine" he reassured her about his state.

"This all happened because of that peace treaty .... i told you it was a bad idea" she started scolding him.

"I know ... i know ... but at some point it would had happened either way.... Better now than later. That way we can prepare ourself for what will come" he said but his mother was not gonna accept that.

"You will not do anything young men. You will stay in this room for the time it is necessarily for your recovery and this time it will be kept that way" she said all serious with a deadly stare. "And don't buts" she said quickly before Leo could complain about anything. "Prince Chase here can help you with anything you need as he stood by your side all this time. He will keep you company and of course your sisters too. You'll not be alone but that means no training, no battle and not funny around the castle like before. Got it?!" she said very firmly.

"Yes ma'am" said Leo laughing at her outburst finding it funny but he did liked one part of that plan and that was Chases non stop company. He was going to enjoy every second spend with the other, now that he knew for sure that he felt the same as him.

"Good. Now ... I'll go talk with the chef to prepare something for you to eat. Don't you move from this bed young men or you'll get in trouble" she said kissing his forehead and leaving them two again.

"That was .... better than i thought " he said laughing as he thought his mother would had been much more angry whit him and screamed more but apparently she was soft in the matter. "I think i'll enjoy this recovery process more this time" he said looking at Chase with his cocky smile.

Guest M-jow
"I could always eat YOU up".

Chase's felt his heart pump in his chest so hard he felt it in his ears.

He was kinda happy when they were disturbed and pulled away so quickly he almost felt backwards as he stood. Turning with his face to the door to look anywhere else that on Leo.

Atleast the servants eyes were more fixed on Leo that on him to notice Chase's red lobster face.

He just got to gather himself as the queen came in and sat at her son's side.

He watch the two with a soft smile and was again reminded of the lovely mother the queen was.

"Mnh what?" Chase cleared he throat, not really sure if he hear what gueen had just said right.

Did people normaly make their guests take care of such things? No, from the look she was sending him, it was clear she knew something. And Chase was again reminded of just how dangerous a women's brain worked.

"I think i'll enjoy this recovery process more this time"

"Ha, the last time you got hurt, you couldn't wait to jump hundreds feets own on a broken wing. As are you still so sure about that" Chase smirked as he sat back.down in the chair.

"But I guess I wouldn't mind keeping a close eye on you" chase winked, just as a maid came in with a tray. On it were a bowl of with porrige, a blank milky soup.

Chase grimmest as the tray was placed on the nightstand by the bedside.

"The healer requested for your highness to eat something light to build up your strength and push the remaining poison out of your body." The maid explained before he looked over at Chase. "Shall I bring you a bowl as well? I've been told you haven't eaten anything either"

Chase shook his head quickly. "NO! I mean please don't bring me a bowl.. but some fruit would justify"

She nodded with a smile and was off again.

Chase looked at the bowl and then to Leo. "The healer's orders" He grined as he teased. "Need me to feed you?"

Guest mik3la

As Chase started to comment about his previous injuries he rolled his eyes hatting that the other knew how he would feel in matter of days or even half day. He already could feel how he was getting tired of sitting in bed. Feeling his muscles asking for some stretching. Since he was unconscious for 3-4 days or something like that, his body was screaming at him to move. But because of the pain and poison in his body was too risky so he had to suck it up.

He was still laughing because of Chase's reaction to what he said and of course the blush on his face when the maid entered his room. Making a small grimace at the soup of course. He hatted it. That was a disgusting thing to eat. Hearing though that the other didn't eat he looked back at Chase and wanted to scolded him for not care for his health but he spoke first, teasing him again.

"I wouldn't mind if you do" he said accepting the offer as he tried to lift his body up on the bed in a sited position to be able to eat properly. AS he waited the other to feed him as he asked he kept his eyes on him. Not amused, not with tease but with worry. "Why ... didn't you eat till now?" he asked before he could be stuffed with that horrible soup.

Guest M-jow

Chase blinked suprised, he hadn't really expected Leo to want him to feed him. But when he said it like that it would seem awkward to back away now.

So he looked down at the nasty mass and took the bowl up in his lap and stured it with the spoon.

He then took a bit up and held it op to Leo's lips, as the other asked him why he hadn't eaten anything.

Chase lowered the spoon after Leo had taken in the soup and took more up.

".. I didn't really stomach it." He replied as he feed Leo one more spoon full.

"I nipped a bit into the stuff they brought, but as soon as I did I felt sick and would spit it out again." He admitted but was quick to say. "But I think I can eat now with you awake. I know It shouldn't have kept me from eating but I guess worring for you had my stomach tighted up in knots"

Guest mik3la

Leo thought that making Chase talk he would escape that horrible soup. But Chase didn't stopped feeding him as he was talking. He gave him spoon after spoon, until Leo stopped him, holding his hands. He was feeling more sick from that horrible soup than the poison in his body.

Hearing the other saying his motives why he didn't eat it made him a little happy. It was making him happy the fact hat the other was so worried for him all that time. Not happy that he neglected his own health. "In that case i will ask you nicely to start eating properly. I am fine now" he said trying to act brave but a small grimace of pain showed on his face. "Alright , not that fine but ... I'm better. I'm awake so you don't need to worry about me anymore" he said leaving the dish aside so that he could get Chase closer to him.

"Having you close beside me was and is the perfect medication" he said locking his eyes with those blue sparkly eyes that Chase had. He just hopped he was going to get better before it was too late and a war was starting. "As for the rest ... well ... You will have to keep me entertained" he said leaning on his pillow to be more comfortable but kept his devilish smile

Guest M-jow

Chase looked at the nasty soup and smiled as Leo took the bowl out of his lap and placed it as far way from them as he could. Chase took the note what the other wanted and moved over to sit back on the bed, closet ti Leo.

"I eat, okay. But it feels weird eating in that dinning hall, with your family without you there. Maybe I'll just eat with you till you are allowed out of bed" he smiled as he tried to act calm through his heart wasn't as Leo looked at him so intently Chase felt like he saw into his very soul.

He found his reflection in those bright red orbs, that seemed to swallow him up like a wild fire. He listened to Leo as he spoke but Chase's eyes stayed where they were till he frowned confused. "Entertaining? I've never done that sort before" He really didn't get what Leo meant but from the look on the other's face he guessed he was missing out on something.

"Um, I don't exactly know any tricks"Chase admitted lost for what to do. Oh god, what was he gonna do. He wanted to help Leo, but even thinking up something was utterly useless.

His eyebrow twitched as his brain tried to work up something. Unlucky he had nothing to show for as instead he tried another thing.

Looking back at Leo getting comfy, Chase leaned in and placed his lips back on the other's.

Chase's kissing skills weren't very experienced, it was more a testing try as he controled the soft kiss. At first he was simply feeling Leo's soft lips against his and place butterfly kisses, growing his confidence little by little.

Bu the time he had his tongue in Leo's mouth, Chase practically lying in bed next to Leo, in that moment Chase felt so god damn powerfull. And as they pulled apart Chase was lightly panting like he was trying to get down from a high.

His heart was hammering so vibrantly like it did when he jumped off a cliff and kept himself from pulling up til he were mer seconds from hitting the ground.

He felt the same rush from that by simply kissing Leo.

"Like that? He asked grinning shyly as he looked at the wounded prince before him.

Guest mik3la

Leo was amused seeing the other struggling whit what to do to entertain him. He was quite surprised that the other didn't got his idea of 'entertainment' but eventually Chase did got his idea and leaned towards him kissing him softly. that's it my little monkey he thought as he hold Chase body close to his chest, kissing him back.

As the kiss dippened and felt his tongue taking control of his mouth, he had to hold back his own pleasure moans. he never imagined that he would taste that good. That it would feel that good having his body laying next to his, having him in his embrace and kissing him like that. Not in a million years. But there they were. Having their own moment after so much time wasted ignoring all the signs and feelings. They were finally together in that way and he was more then happy. He was in the ninth heaven.

"Just like that" he said smiling while looking in his eyes. It was like they were always gonna have that connection. A connection deeper than anything possible. He placed Chase head on his chest sighing. The feeling was so perfect that he just couldn't keep his joy away. His heart was racing but because of happiness. "This is perfect. Almost like a dream that i don't want to wake up" he added closing his eyes to rest a little. Having him that close was so calming that he fell asleep again.

Guest M-jow
"This is perfect. Almost like a dream that i don't want to wake up"

Chase had to agree as he listened to Leo's fast heart beat. He tried to avoid putting pressure around Leo's wound as he rested his head and felt how the other's breathing turned slower and deeped.

He looked up after a bit to see Leo was asleep and slowly sat up. He wanted to stay and get some more rest too, but their talk about food had him feeling the hunger he had been lacking the last couple of days.

He took tthe nasty bowl of soup with him outside but as he closed the door aftr him, he noticed a bowl with fruite standing on a tray down on the floor.

Chase blushed. The maid must have seen them making out and just placed the tray here to avoid embarrassing them. Something Chase was thankful for but also embarrassed about.

This with Leo was only so new and through he wasn't all that embarrassed about being in love with another male. He wasn't so sure if he wanted to many to know about them, and with Leo's injury he was even more uncertain.

It was a fight every day too keep Leo in bed and he couldn't blame him. It had turned into some sort of game, where Chase had to convince Leo to stay in bed. He would Lure Leo with kisses and cuddles and if that didn't work Chase would threaten to bring the Queen.

But already after two days had the healer allowed Leo out of bed. He still wasn't allowed to run or do any physical stress to his body.

Chase had went back to training again, but he kept it to the early mornings and late evenings when Leo was asleep.

Guest mik3la

As days went by he started to feel much better and always be in an argument with Chase about his activities and the fact that he wanted to get out of bed. It was like they were married or something like that and Chase was the crazy over-protective wife that was too concerned for him. Lucky for him the healer decided that everything was going well and allowed him out of bed but no physical activities. That was still something. Being locked up for the past weeks was like being in a prison. Not that he was complaining about the company, but simple about the fact that he wasn't allowed to do much.

In the meantime, his father has arranged everything that needed to be done with the king from the other kingdom and started a war, which was something unpredictable. Leo only feared that his father will have to step in and do his job as soldier. He was too old to be able to fight like he could. He couldn't see his father fall so soon. Shaking his head, he took a deep breath of the morning breeze on his balcony, looking at his fellow companions training along side with Chase. With a small smile he admire him. he really did changed... he is more .... people friendly ... he comunicates with the others so well....like .... he made friends, he thought realizing how the other evolved since he came here. That made him happy since Chase back at his home was all alone. Deciding to make some small exercice he changed his clothes into some casuals and went to the training ground.

Everyone when they saw Leo on the grounds stopped and stared at him. "Now come on .... don't stop because of me ... it's not like you've seen a ghost or something" he said trying to make a joke. One of his fellow companions came towards him with tears in his eyes, hugging him. "we thought we will never see you again" he said sobbing. "We're sorry that we weren't able to protect you as we should. But we will not going to fail again. This i promise you" he said assuring Leo of that.

"Ok. Theres no worry about that. I appreciate the job so you don't have to feel guilty" said Leo trying to calm his dear soldier and camarad. His smiled brightened when he saw Chase coming closer starting to scolded him like a kid for not being allowed there. "Calm down ... I'm not going to train with you. I will just assist you all by watching and helping with advice" he said winking at Chase assuring him he really meant that. "Plus, i needed some fresh air and some small exercise" he shrugged looking at Chase with a meaningful look which was saying that he came down there to see him.

Guest M-jow

Chase was kinda worried Leo would do something that would worsen his condition.

He tried to keep it to himself while the others were around but Leo must have seen it on jis face anyway.

He shrugged "Just making sure" Chase said as he crossed his arms over his chest with a small smile.

Though he was worried, it also made him feel more at ease to see leo on his feets.

He waited for all the men to greet Leo before he went up beside him. As his did it was like the soldiers knew somthing because they slowely let the two alone and went back to training.

"How is it, being a free man again and not bond to the bed?" He asked as they watched the others move around on the field. "You are jealous aren't you. You want to be out there with them, I can tell. And you well soon"Chase grinned as the saw the loning in the other's eyes.

But then he grew still and the smile weakened.

"I spoke with the king today, I told him I would help assist in the battle if he needed it." Chase shook his head as he looked at Leo. "He said that he hoped that day wouldn't come, but if you could, wouldn't you not already be on your way to the battlefield?.. I don't know what to think,and I don't wanna be left behind when I as just as much right to kill the bastard as your people do"

Guest mik3la

"How is it, being a free man again and not bond to the bed?"

"I must say it is really a bliss that i am finally free to go out and enjoy the weather like a normal person and not on the balcony" he said looking at the others and thanking the in his mind for leaving them some time alone in keeping their distance. He slowly placed his hand over Chace's hand and left it there keeping his gaze away to the other as they were training.

"You are jealous aren't you. You want to be out there with them, I can tell. And you well soon"

"Guilty" he said laughing but then the smile slowly faded. "I just feel useless in this state and i hate it. I've always was the strong one and always on the field with my subjects. Being hold on the side is hard for me. But i try not to make it worst" he said turning his gaze to Chase, lifting his hand and kissing the back of it.

"I spoke with the king today, I told him I would help assist in the battle if he needed it."

Leo snapped his eyes open and looked concerned at the boy. "What?! Are you crazy?" he said raising his voice a little. "That's unacceptable. I will not let you join the army if that will happen. I should be there and fight. Not my father nor you. Especially not you" he said quickly letting go of his hand getting angry of that simple idea.

He said that he hoped that day wouldn't come, but if you could, wouldn't you not already be on your way to the battlefield?.. I don't know what to think,and I don't wanna be left behind when I as just as much right to kill the bastard as your people do"

Leo did understood his point of view but being on the battlefield would be to dangerous for him. And he had to remain alive. "I will talk with father and will not agree of you being out there. You need to be safe" he said turning to face Chase. It was like a complete different Leo at that point. But he wasn't mad on Chase or something, he was just too worried to even think in that moment that he was upsetting the boy.

Guest M-jow

"Why can't I!?" Chase frowned annoyed. He had kind known Leo wouldn't have liked the idea. However, when he said it like that it annoyed him how Leo could put himself on the line, but Chase couldn't.

He pulled his hand free, not wanting to hold Leo's hand when he acted so stubornly.

"I may not have experienced a war, but you know I can beat every single soldier under you! And you aren't even fully healed for weeks. You got a broken wing and was just shot as well as poisoned.. how of us wouldn't be safe again?" Chase felt angry as he looked down into the grass.

"I don't seach out war or revenge. I'm just trying to figur out where my part in this is"

Guest mik3la

"God Chase this is not about experience. I know very well that you are capable to defend yourself but ...." he stopped trying to calm himself out not wanting to cause a fight or a scene between them that he might regret it later.

"Your part in this is to stay with me and safe" he said it opening his eyes which couldn't recall ever closing them and look back at Chase, getting closer cupping his face in his hands not carrying who could see him.

"Can't you understand? You're too important"

Guest M-jow

Chase's expression softened to a more sad one. "You're important too" he stated as he turned his head abit to kissed one of Leo's hand that held his cheek.

"I'm worried and not use to being worried for someone else. I wouldn't go.. for now. But I can't promis I never will. I just don't wanna fight you" Chase trailed off as he covered Leo's hands with his own.

"Excuse me your highness" a man near them cleared his throat.

Chase hadn't noticed the man coming up to them. He didn't like that he had ignored that, maybe he his senses were getting out of shape.

Chase made Leo let him go. "Go, I need to get on to som more training aswell. Can't slack like i did before."

Guest mik3la

It was breaking his heart seeing Chase like this. He didn't want him to worry. He just wanted him to have a peaceful and happy life. Before he could say anything else they were interrupted only making Leo more angry, clenching his teeth. "Can i not get some peace around here" he growled as he turned to the servant. "What is it?" he asked catching Chase's hand so that he cannot leave. "You're not leaving. Not yet" he said then turned to the servant. "What is it?" he asked in a more softer tone.

It didn't matter what it was. He needed to finish his talk with Chase and not let anything interrupt them again.

Guest M-jow

The servant lowered his head startled as the prince growled at him. Even Chase's eyes widdened, cause It was unusal for the other to raise his voice like that. Chase looked back on the hand holding him as Leo told him not to leave.

"Hm, the twin prinsesses are looking for them, they asked if they could join them back at the stabels. Both you and lord Chase.

Chase tilted his head curiously. He hadn't spent as much time with the twins as he had the youngest prinsess. He wasn't even sure what their names were again as he tried to remember.

"Of coures It can wait, if you need time your highness."

Guest mik3la

Leo sigh feeling that he overstepped again. "Sorry about that ... No. It's fine. You can tell my sisters will be joining them in a moment" he said letting the others hand go leaning on his hands on the table nearby. Why was he getting so upset lately. This wasn't him at all. Maybe he wasn't feeling good and he still needed rest.

"If you don't want to come it's fine" he said keeping his gaze down feeling a little guilty for acting that way towards the other, preparing himself to leave.

Guest M-jow

The servant nodded and was off quick to be out of the way.

When Leo let go of his arm Chase didn't continue on or move any closer to the prince.

He rubbed his wrist. Not that leo had hurt him, but the touch still lingered there.

"I can go with you.. but I have rarely spoken with either of the twins up till now. I know they may tell you differently, but we don't" Chase shrugged his shoulders and took a daring step up to Leo.

"You sure you are up for it. You sound stressed... sorry. I made it so, I wouldn't have said anything but I felt like I should." Chase gently placed his hand on Leo's and caressed the side of the man's face with the other.

"Let's not talk about war till you are better okay"

Guest mik3la

"If we don't go spend time with them they will never leave our backs ever again" he said laughing as he remembered how insistent they could get when they wanted something. And having them both nagging them, they could spend a few hours with them and meet their expectations.

Leo looked at his hand being held and leaned into the other on his cheek with half closed eyes. "I'm sorry for that" he said meaning his outburst earlier. It was just that every time when he heard Chase could be in danger, something inside him was burning and taking over to become overprotective.

Loosing himself in the eyes of the other he smiled and placed a gentle kiss on the boys wrist. "Let's do that" he said gazing into his eyes. It was a very calming moment which had to end so they could get to his sisters.

Intertwining their fingers he pulled the other towards the stables where his sisters were waiting. "I might of thought of a surprise for you tonight ... to make up for upsetting you earlier" he whispered in his ear, kissing the back of his neck, before he opened the door to the stable where the girls were.

"You called for us ladies?" started Leo acting like a prince charming that he was.

"Oh brother" both of them said in the same time laughing.

"So. What are you ladies up to with us here? Hmm?" he asked holding his hands on his hips.

Guest M-jow

"We was wondering if you wanted to come with us to the Mountain town. Dad said we couldn't go without an escort, but we don't wanna bring the whole company of soldiers with us." The first lady said as she petted Leo's horse.

"And we thought why not bring you two instead. We'll go in disguise so no one will know who we are. And there is a fair today so there are gonna be more dragons than.just us." The second twin continued after her sister.

The Mountain town were in the dragon kingdom, but close enought to the border that both humans and other creaturs often traided their goods there. The town was heavily guarded with soldiers and no wepons were allowed inside the town walls. The place was just as safe as the citadel and most goods brought to the Castle came from there.

"Prince Chase should see it too. Have you ever been to a fair prince Chase?"

Chase shook his head. "No, I can't say that I have" he know what a fair was from the bigger picture but never seen one uo close himself. "I know there is a fair every other year back in my kingdom. But I couldn't go there"

The twin's smile faltered a bit. Hearing that the felt kind sorry for Chase.

"Well then you have to come with us!" Both girls insisted as each wrappen their arms around each of Chase's.

"But I can't ride a horse and Leo is injured" Chase looked to Leo seaching out the other consent.

"We'll flie dummy" the girls now giggled at him. "And Leo can just rid on one of us so there is know harm"

Guest mik3la

Leo blushed when his sisters said he was going to ride one of the dragons, looking for a second at Chase then moved his gaze away still flustered that he just thought about that in front of his sisters.

Mending his voice he respond.

"The fair is a good idea. We do need to relax a little" he said scratching his head thinking about the possibilities he had to be alone with Chase at the Fair.It was going to be like a small date for them. His heart skipped a beat at that thought.

"But ... i can get myself into dragon form and fly till the Fair. Is not that far" he tired to escape the ridding part.

Guest M-jow

Chase wiggled out off the twins hold as the two girls fist punched the air in victory.

He lay his hand on Leo's shoulder. "You sure your wing is healed enough? You don't haft to push youself." He said, though Chase had wanted to fly with the other for a while now. If not just to see Leo's dragon form. He could imagin those pretty red eyes as giant orbs that could strick fear and panic in most people who weren't dragon kind.

"Well either way, we got everyone some low key cloths to change into and then we'll be off before anyone comes looking."

The twins handled the guys each so plain cloths. They didn't need changing all they had to do was take off their dresss and under the already wore pants and shirts.

Change didn't feel right changing infront of the girls eventhrough it was jus changing his jacked and shoes. So pulled Leo along with him behin the hay.

"Truely, you think you are up to this? Your mother will have my head if something happens to you."