🐉~SKY-LAND~ (mik3la x M-jow)

Guest M-jow

Guest mik3la

Once they reached the outside Leo took a deep breath feeling the cool breeze filling his lungs with fresh air. It was refreshing. On land the air wasn't as clear as this one. It was fresh but here it was much more. It was hard to explain it in words but the feeling was different.

"Compared to the castle this is untouched ground. Most dragons don't exactly care for gardening, but the flowers here are some of the rarest you will ever find."

He listen carefully and looked around at the plants. It was a good thing and a bad thing that those gardens weren't taking care of. The good thing was that nature had its own beauty and grow rhythm and bad because it went a little out of control. But it was still beautiful. A little wild nature. That thought made him smile.

When there was silent he turned and looked at the prince and his beautiful features in the dim light of the day and the wind blowing through his hair. His heart skipped another beat at that view and something twirled inside his stomach, which was strange cause he wasn't hungry or anything. It was an unknown sensation for him, but he would stare at the other for hours and wouldn't get bored. It was strange how familiar he was. In the sense of looking more like a lander than a sky dragon. Apparently he was more comfortable to be in the human form than in dragon form around here.

He was caught in staring glances by the other when everything else happened so fast. A minute he locked eyes with Chase and in the next one he was pulled in the others arms, saved from a frontal collision with a dragon, who apparently 'didn't saw them' standing there. Without thinking he wrapped his around the prince shoulder, keeping him steady at his chest. That was rude , he thought looking at the dragon who talked in such a manner that he should have his tongue ripped out for having the audacity of speaking with a prince like that.

Leo's body tense immediately as the dragon approached him ready to get in dragon shape even if that meant that it would hurt his wound which wasn't yet fully healed. He was a bit surprised to hear the prince growl in such a way. He was feeling kind of happy about that but he still he couldn't understand why his subjects were acting like that around him. The next statement made it a little clearer.

"Like father like son, I supposed even a bastard child would like the lower kinds"

Before the other could jump and make something unrrational he caught his arm as he looked at the lizard, not liking his attitude either, but it wasn't worth it.

"He's not worth it" he said in a low voice, being still prepared for anything. If it would be necessary he would jump in front of Leo before he could come to any harm. Being in a different realm, kingdom, having the prince in charge of you hurt, could get you in trouble even if you were innocent. He saw it happened to many times. But even that was his rational thought, he didn't want the boy to get hurt.

After that statement some stuff got clear to him. Chase was the bastard son between a sky dragon and a land dragon and now the rest didn't like to be ruled by a hybrid. They have the same stupid mentality of pure bloods and shit like that...they would be amazed how similar to land dragons they are, he thought keeping the boy steady.

"Watch you mouth you over grown lizard. Call me that again and I'll rip that smirk right off your scaly face" Chase said, daring the other to make the move.

"Just watch your back princely, with your fragile size you could easily be squished" the dragon huffed again and flew off.

He covered his eyes for a moment as dust rushed in the air when the dragon flew away, looking him fly to the north part of the realm. Probably he was Lessly scout, he thought sighing, finally relaxing a bit. He turned his gaze back to the boy who was still angry. It was a brief moment of strange silence before he broke it.

"I guess you get this quite often" he said wanting to comfort the other in any way possible. But he just didn't knew what to say or do. So the only think that came to his mind was to hug him. Having the prince with his back facing him, he hugged him around his shoulders, placing his head to the side and not saying anything.

This was something that he did back home with his sister when she was too upset to talk or anything and even if she rejected him at first, having a strong grip, he wasn't letting go and finally she could calm. He just thought that this might help Chase as well.

Even if he said that he wouldn't touch him anymore without his permission. This was different or at least for him was different.

"Hei .... know that ... you are not alone anymore" he said in a whisper. "You have me now. As wounded as i am. You have me. You're not alone anymore" he added clutching his arms around him, showing him that he was there.

Leo knew he was a stranger and all that but something inside him made him want to protect this little prince no matter what. This prince needed to become king no matter what. For the sake of all dragons and humans. For this short time that he got with him, even these few hours, it showed him a few sides of him. And the fact that he saved his life, twice now to be exact, he was in dept to him.

Feeling that the other calmed himself a little, he released him from his embrace and turned him around to face him. Lifting his chin with his hand he smiled softly. "I owe you twice now for saving my ass" he said trying to make the other laugh a little even if he wasn't doing it to often. "So ... guess i'll stick around you more then planned" he added caressing his cheek, his soft skin, and place a small kiss on his forehead.

"Now let's get something to eat. I think we had enough air for one day" he added walking pass the boy towards the castle.

Guest M-jow

Though Chase were still feeling bitter over what the dragon had just said. He forgot all about it as he felt Leo's arms embrace him from behind. The prince tensed startled as he tried to figur out what the other was up to. He was just about to remind him about what had happened the last time when Leo spoke.

"Hei .... know that ... you are not alone anymore" he said in a whisper. "You have me now. As wounded as i am. You have me. You're not alone anymore"

The words Chase would had said died as he listened to Leo. A lumb grew in his throat and he found himself not pushing the man off.

Why did Leo's words make him feel so weak. Like he didn't really mind the other's warmth against him. Leo's words hit him a lot deeper that maybe ever the other could have expected. As a child Chase had told himself he wasn't alone, he had his dad who loved him very much and that would be enough.. only thing was it wasn't.

Chase shook his head in doubt as he was turned around. He would have pulled back when Leo lifted his chin but his body fough him against it.

He smirked as the other talked about owen him for saving his ass. And all Chase could think was 'Well you have a really nice one so that is okay.' But he didn't say that, instead he said. "I guess it's just part of my charm. Can have someone take a piece of what I'm protecting. With out my say so."

"So ... guess i'll stick around you more then planned"

"Oh lord, I'm so doomed" chase laughed feeling more at ease but got quiet as Leo leaned over and press his lips against his forhead.

He took a step away and stared at the man with big confused eyes.

Why was this man acting this strange? And why did Chase feel so uncomfortable being in his own skin.

"Food?." Chase said without really paying the words much attension. ""Uh oh yes, it should be around dinner time. Umm, just a second.""

Chase send a call to his father over their bond, and the king picked it up.

"What is it son" The voice in his head asked in a much more gentle tone that the one he usally spoke in.

uh father about dinner what shall I do with prince Leo?"

"Bring him with you. I can't see the problem in that" the king responded.

"Okay, then I'll bring.. no wait. we will come after a wash and a change of clothes. Do we have any clothes in the castle a size bigger that me but still not THAT big?"

The king chuckled. "I'll see if I can send something straight to your room in no time. I'll see you at dinner my child" and with that the king ended the call.

Chase looked up and noticed the worried look in the other's eyes. "Sorry, I was asking my father about dinner" Chase answered and walked up beside Leo. He rubbed his fingers against a bloody stain on the other's shirt as he continued. "But you might want to wash up first. My father will be dinning with us."

Chase lead them back to his room were somebody already had been by and placed the ectra clothes outside the door. "I asked to get you some clothes, mine lookes just a little to tight no you. The bath is behind that door." Chase pointed to a smaller door to the right as he picked the clothes up and walked to the door.

Inside were a natur pool with warm water coming up from the underground. The bottom and sides of the pool was white with minerals and the water moving calmly below the surface.

"The water is also good for healing wounds" he said as he placed the clothes on a dry spot, begore he went over to Leo and held a towel out.

"Here, let me help you with those bandages". He offer his help this time because he knew how hard it was to get off and wrap back on all on your own.When these come off I'll be waiting outside with some fresh new once to re-dresses your wounds." Chase started helping Leo out of his dirty shirt and gently peeled it off there where the blood had dried the fabric to the skin. He threw it somewhere near the door to get right off before slowelt peeling the bandages off too. And in all that time he tried very hard to not stare, touch or even breath too much as his hands worked. It was so embarrassing to undress another man and Chase tried not to think about it in that way, but still couldn't help it when he did.

Guest mik3la

He loved it when the other smiled and laughed. It seemed that the effort he did to change the mood after the encounter with the lizard , he thoght it would be hard to get Chase to laugh. But apparently it was easy with him. And he liked that.

As he was already walking further he noticed that the other was nowhere near him so he stopped and looked around seeing the other standing and frowning a little. It was like he was having an inner fight with himself. Better said with his mind. He returned to Chase, stepping right in front of him.

"Is everything alright? Did I said something or ... what happened? Why did you stopped?" he asked confused but now keeping his distance. there was no need to touch the other. Not now at least. But he did noticed how the other reacted to his touches. Could it be that he wasn't the only one who was feeling something?

As he was telling him about the dinner with the king it made him panic a little. In the sense of that, it was crazy that the king would want him at his table. He looked at his shirt seeing the stain of blood that was coming from his wound. He needed to showet and change the clothes if he wanted to attend dinner with the king.

"That's a good idea" he said laughing a little embaraced fallowing the other to the castle and back to his room to take a shower. As soon as they got in the room he went in the showet and bath. It took around 10 min till he was finished and came out with only a towel around his waist and trying to place the bandage to his wound. "Could you give me a helping hand in this please?" he asked the prince displaying himself half naked. It was something that he normaly was doing home.

Guest M-jow

Chase waited outside in the room, working on a few more papers while the other showered. He stood by his desk with his feather pen and ink, signing a important document for the welfare of the city. But just as he were signing it Chase heard the door open and looked up. The handwriting got messed up as his jaw dropped for a second.

"Huh, yeah sure" He answered and set the pen and ink away. As he walked towards Leo, Chase had to admit the man's physique were quite sexy. The lovely smell also got a whole lot stronger the closer he got. "Here give it to me" Chase said as he took the bandage and started with gentle hands to wrap him up. It was weird.. being so close to another naked man. Leo't hair looked so sexy the way it fell along his face still wet from the bath. Chase had to get even closer to tie the bandage's ends and while he did, it looked almost like he embraced the other. Chase who had tried to only focus and looked down, felt his face heating as Leo's chest were just infront of it. He looked up to stop himself from staring but by doing so he was instead standing closely face to face with Leo.

Chase's hands stopped working for a minute as the two stared back at eachother. The blond prince blushed as he looked away shyly and finished tying the knot.

"There... that should do it." Chase said as he removed his hands and hid them behind his back, as he took a step back.

Chase then hurried away, back to his desk to put the documents away to be sent. He self were dressed in the same attire as before but had taken off the top coat which was hanging on the chair by the desk. Chase didn't make any move to put it on. He was fine in a simlpe shirt and pants with a black belt around his waist. Leo's clothes were in the same style as his own, but not at worn as Chase's.

I'm glad to see it fit you better, if it's still to tight we can try and find a show down at the city tomorrow.

Guest mik3la

Leo stood still as the other started helping him with the bandage and could closely see him better when he blushed. Was he feeling something for him? Or was it just embarrassed to be that close to him. He had to admit though, that up close like that Chase was really beautiful and he still couldn't believe he was single and not already married to some princess or prince, who knew what the other preferred.

When Chase looked up at him and stopped it was like everything around them was in slow motion. He was trapped in those beautiful eyes and without realizing he was falling for the guy. His heart was starting to beat a little faster making it hard for him to breath, but didn't want to let that be seen by the other. Parting his lips, without breaking the eye contact he was taking small breaths, longing the gaze.

Seeing the redness in his cheeks made Leo smile a little, and as the other looked away trying to finish the bandage he could tell that he had some effect whatsoever on the prince. The only think that the other probably didn't noticed was that he had some effect on him too. It was strange how in just one day, or how long was it already? up here was hard to keep track of time. But in that small amount of time, he felt more attracted to the prince than the ever felt to others on the land in longer time.

As Chase was trying to make himself busy with the papers on his desk, Leo, hiding his smile, he continued dressing, tucking the shirt in his pants and look as nice and neat as he could. Having dinner with the king was something important and he had to look at least nice.

"Surprisingly its the perfect size" he said messing his hair a little so that he could get dryer quicker. "Ready. Let's go" he said opening the door waiting for the other.

As they walked those halls again, Leo could now tell that it was some rumbling as they were passing other servants and dragons. He felt kind of strange but he tried to keep his cool, even if his senses where activated just in case of something. After the encounter in the garden with that dragon and the way he spoke, he had to keep his guard up for anything. He wasn't safe but neither was the prince, and the only thing he could do was trying to protect the guy as he did with him.

Reaching the dinning room he saw the king already sitting at the table. It was a big one, like feasts but there were plates only for them. It was kind of strange but he was happy that the other two dragons, brother of Chase and his friend, weren't joining. "My King" he said making a small bow as he sat at the table in silents. He tried to think of some small talk but all sounded so ass licking that he didn't like it. "You have beautiful gardens here. Some of the flowers i never saw on the land. Pity though cause they are really beautiful" he tried to talk, sipping from the glass of wine in front of him.

Guest M-jow

"Ready" Chase nodded. He remembered to lock the door behind them and hid the key on him as they walked towards the dinning hall.

Chase wasn't suprised by the amound of food, it was nothing but it was it was fun to see Leo's eyes turn wide as they entered the room.

"You should see when there is a party, it's a mess." Chase whispered to Leo before they parted ways to each side on the kings side across from each other.

When the king dragon acknowledged them to sit, both men did so.

Chase looked from Leo to his father wondering if je should be the first one to break the ich. But Leo had that already coveret.

The king's huge blue eyeball turned to the prince as he spoke. The dragon swallowed the meal he was chewing and a flash of care showed in the old king's eyes.

"I'm not suprised" the king grined as he looked down on prince Leo. "My late wife loved it too. I have made it a habit to go there at least once a day. But I take it you brought the topick up because it would be easier to break the awkwardness" The dragon chuckled a deep sound that echoed up the ceiling.

"Although I appreciate your manners, you can relax a bit prince Leo. You are a guest here and my son likes you, so dont hold your breath here"

At the words 'my son likes you' Chase swallowed his food wrong and cought a little embarrassed. He didn't like the guy and if he did, how would his dad had known?

Chase glanced suspicious at the king who choose to simply waved the boy off.

"If he didn't, we wouldn't all three be here eating now" The king tried to explain to smoothen his son's embarrassment.

"But what I would like to talk about would be how the things are down there." The king said, pointing to the ground with a sharp long claw.

"I of course knows of a few things my observers tells me, but not much from inside. The fact humans are involved I know and I also know what kind of people lead them. Fear is a mighty weapon and when greed is mixed it's like an unstoppable force. And it all comes down to rumours. You see, we belive humans to be weak but because they are so many and us so few they are really the stronger once."

Guest mik3la

Leo relaxed a bit more as the king suggested, but not because he said so, but because he felt he could be a good company and not a snob like other kings are. He was starting to like this king and now could tell from where Chase got his temper. As the king spoke about his wife before Leo could see the little sparkle in his eyes. He could tell that he loved her very much. And if he remembered correctly, she was a lander. How crazy can that be.

Hearing and seeing how Chase has cough when the king said that 'my son likes you' made Leo smile a little, finding it amusing along with the glare he gave the king. He was too sweet in that matter. Too bad that the king tried to redirect the so called 'misunderstanding' but he remained with the idea and the fact that he read the signs correctly. The prince liked him.

The question and information the king gave him drawn him out from his mind. Mending his voice he sigh before he spoke. "Sadly is true. Fear and greed work perfectly together. We try to keep the balance and we tried first with commissions and delegations to the human kings but because of the hard times that are now with supplies, they will accept everything" he said dropping his eyes to the table. His hunger was slowly fading as he remembered the past year that gone and the fights they had to hold.

"I don't know who exactly is pushing the humans to this fear and desire to fight us when we only try to hold everything at peace. We did it all those years before but now ... its getting harder and harder to keep them away from the Dragon lands that are peaceful" he said taking a deep breath as he snapped out of his memories and questions of how the others on land are keeping everything steady.

"And honestly ... We don't know how to end this or how to make peace again" he said feeling a little broken and sad. "So many have died and as many got injured that i don't know how long we will be able to fight them" he sighed but then tried to changed the mood. "Sorry ... i got carried away by the ... discussion" he tried to smiled but it was a fade one. "But there is actually a question that i want to ask you my king and hope you don't get me the wrong way but .... why are you not interfering?Not you personally but ....Why stay silent of all that happens on land?"

Guest M-jow

For a moment the king grew still as he sat in thoughts. Even Chase sad still and looked down into his plate before looking up at his father. It looked like something passed between the two, something no one else could hear.

The king leaned back and eased out a small sigh.

"The reason why I don't interfering is because long time ago, I fell in love with a human. A noble woman of the royal family, the kings family. We were two worlds not ment to meet, but we did and I brought her here. Her family thought she was lost at sea, and she told me to let it stay that way for fear her kind would target us. We were save enough here and with time she got pregnant." The expresson in the kings eyes were sad as he remembered his wife's death. The old dragon couldn't carry on so Chase took over.

"She died in a fire while she was pregnant with me. While her flesh bruned the flames didn't hurt me cause of my dragon blood. Up till today on one knows how the fire started or why she was there." Chase patted his fathers leg to comfort the dragon and the king gathered himself again.

"Everyone in my kingdom knows how my son came to be. And though many do not.like the idea to bow down to him this place is still the savest place for him. If the humans knew of this I fear what they could do to us. simply because I kipnapped a woman thought to be death."

Guest mik3la

Leo stood silent and listen to the story the king tolled him. He recognized it immediately from his books on land. The story was to similar only small important details apparently where missing. As the king stopped talking and Chase continued the story Leo couldn't believed how everything had happened. That was awful. That meant that Chase never actually knew his mother. And because she was half human, he was target now.

"I'm sorry for your lost ..... " he wanted to ask more but he could tell that that was a sensitive subject and that they should stop there with the story telling. He just needed to remember or even try to get a hold of the book he had it at home. the story was to similar with the one he had home and it was too crazy to believe that that was actually what happened. Cause if that was correct, then Chase's mother should had been given to the Blue Dragon Kingdom as gift.

"My king ... i ...." he stopped for a second trying to think how to put what he wanted to ask. Maybe it wasn't a good time to ask to go on Land and have Chase taking him. It was too early, plus, they just told him the story of his mother and how she died mysteriously in a fire. He could feel it in his guts that something was off about all that story and that he needed to dig more, but here wasn't good enough. "I would like too excuse myself. I don't feel to well. I think the wine caught me out of hand. It is a strong fine wine," he said trying to make a joke out of it. "I'll lead myself in the dorm. I guess i kind of learn where the dorms are" he added sitting up bowing before the king. "Thank you for your time" he smiled and then turned to leave.

He had to go back home without the others to know. Even if he was still injured he would try to fly in one and half wing to get on land and back to his home. He needed to find those books which was telling the history of Sky Land and Ground Land. And with all he found out, he couldn't ask Chase to come with him or even ask the king to leave him on land with him. It was too risky. Leaving Chase here was risky too as he knew the guy was threatened by many and had to keep his guard up all the time. But going back to his home was the only way to dig deeper into their story to find the reason and maybe what exactly happened with his mother.

Leo was still trying to understand how such a story was down on land and not here where she lived. that could only mean, someone from land was there and or someone from land knew what would happen. There was so much too do and so little time that he just wasn't sure he would make it.

Guest M-jow

When Leo asked if he could be excuse the blue king nodded. "You may" he simply answered but held Chase back as he rose to follow.

"Father?" Chase looked up at the dragon with a confused frown.

"Let him be, you could have a chat with your old man now that we got the chance to catch up" The king said as he gently pushed the boy back into his seat with one claw. Beside you can't make them like you, if you keep stalking them"

"Wha~ I am not father, I simply don't think he can take on a dragon kin like that" Chase bite back, readying himself to fight the dragon on the weird topic.

"And why would I even care about him liking me? I don't get you old man, must be those gray hair itching again." The prince mocked his father with a satisfy smirk.

A few minutes went on as the king kept Chase at the table. But as the dinner was done, he had to admit to himself it was hard to stop hold Chase back. The prince kept throwing glances towards the closed doors like he expected someone to walk back in.

'Um youth. God it really is try what they say about them growing up fast. He is only in his 80th and already growing a first crush.. I always knew this day would come, so why do I still try to hold on?' The king asked himself and sighed. "You can run off now, go and make sure he hasn't gotten lost."

Chase stood up and bowed sightly. "Thank you father, I'll see you tomorrow. Good night"

The prince turned on his heels as walked off out of the door. H went straight for his bedroom, but quickly noticed no one had turned off the lockes. Just to make sure he seached inside the room.but it was as expected.

"Prince Leo?" Chase called out to the other as he went to seach the hallways and rooms but there was no sign of Leo.

Guest mik3la

Leo felt the room long before Chase could come back from dinner. He had to go home and he couldn't risk to have the prince chasing him on land. It was too dangerous for him. So, before he left , the only thing he left behind was a small letter on the bed written in a perfect beautiful handwriting.

"My dear Prince,

Thank you for your hospitality and for your care. It really meant something for me. I hope you will not get angry when you will find this letter and realize that i've left. I had to go back home to do some research that couldn't wait for my recovery. I will manage my landing on ground that way that i will not get to bad injured.

Thank you and the king for everything and i do hope we will have the pleasure to meet up once more in this lifetime, if not, i do hope it will happen in the next one.

Be safe Chase,

Yours Leo"

At the kingdom gates Leo was catching his breath as he ran all the way there in human form. It was easier to sneak around dragons when he was more smaller than them. He glanced one more time at the castle in the distance hopping that the prince wouldn't mind him leaving without a good bey. He hatted it too, but he knew that Chase wouldn't have left him go without an escort or even worst, coming with him. Even if up here was dangerous for Chase, he could manage everything. But down there, he just wouldn't know how to keep an eye on a sassy beautiful prince like him.

Taking another breath he concentrated and transform himself into his dragon form. The wing wasn't fully recovered but it was kind of better than it was a few hours ago. That oil is something magical, he thought smiling. Jumping the edge he opened his wings but because of the fall, his injured one couldn't work fully power so he was more falling than flying, rolling around the air. With his teeth clenched trying to overcome the pain, he managed to open his injured wing right before he could hit the ground and flew above him, landing a little harder than expected.

Changing back in his human form he check his bandage which was soaked in blood but he pressed his hand against it, which was better.

He reached home really quickly from where he landed and was quickly take to the hospital wing and cared for his wound. As stubborn as a rock, he went to the library and started to look for those history books that he read when he was little.

His family were concerned and were trying to talk to him, but he was too set up to find the reading that being with his family. Until one day when he found it.

"Myth and Legends

Before the civilization has meat its uprising there were the kings and queens of the lands. As the Kingdoms where divide on gems, everyone had their own beliefs and rules. Ones got to get along, others wanted more. The Peace Keepers, the Rubin's , more exactly the Argoth Kingdom kept all those years the peace along the lands but the Emerald's were never satisfied with it. They wanted more. More power.

It is said that in order to start a war they tried to abduct the princess Celeste who was traveling between states on the sea. The ambush was tragic. High waves and war ships have sunk the ship. The crew and rest were to weak and injured to even try to survive the storm. But on that stormy night there were seen stripes of light coming from the sky. Some say it was lightening, some say it was the sun and some who knows their history say it was the sky lands.

Some say that the princess died in that tragic ambush but no one knows for sure. What they do know is that ever since then the Diamond region was at the barbarian of Emerald's mercy. Only a true air could turn the tables around and bring an end to the Emeralds terror that has ran the world for so long"

As he read that Leo couldn't believe it. "That means .... if the sky king took the princess that he fell in love with, and it turns to be princess Celeste ... that means Chase is a Diamond child" he took a deep breath as he said it out loud. "He is the heir to the Diamond Kingdom and Skyland. He is the one who would end the war" he said it in a whisper feeling amazed by all this.

A knock on the door interrupted him. His sister entered slowly.

"Brother .... there is a ... a young man saying he wants to see you" she said slowly.

"Mady i'm not here. Tell him to come another day" he said closing the book and placing it on a shelf.

"Well ... he kind of ... demanded to see you. He said that that's at least what you can do since you didn't say 'good bey", she said confused.

"What?" Leo stopped and looked at his sister not believing what she was saying. That couldn't be him. He couldn't have come down here, he thought as he passed his sister running to the main hall where there was a figure waiting. He stopped, taking deep breaths as he walked slowly towards the person waiting for him.

"Chase?" he asked surprised.

Guest M-jow

Chase eyebrows were drawn into a croocked line as he stood with his arms cross folder over his Chest. He lookes pissed as he eyes Leo from head to toe. He was dressed in a rather fancy atire. A deep blue uniform with green Jewels decorating along the sleevs and collar.

"Prince Leo" Chase said as he did the smallest of bows.

"I see you really did suvive the trip after all, It is good to see you healing properly"

To be honset he just really wanted to punch the lander for disappearing and worrying him like that. If not for all those nobles around staring at them he would have.

Two knights standing to th sides looked wary at the stranger. Chase didn't understand that the atmospher he eased out was frightening the soldiers, and made then tighten the grip in their weapons.

Not more that two feets away stood two other dragon kind, two huge male's at the size of a large bull. They didn't looked like they really felt all that comfortable in their bodies. Aside from Chase who had a visible sword carried on the man's hip, they didn't seem to posses any weapons.

"My father asked me to give this go your king. But these guys wouldn't alowe me through, so i guess it will have to go through you" Chase said and flicked his tounge ad he reached Leo the letter.

"And He told me to I would need to stay here for a few days." Chase said it like he had no choose in the matter and looked very uncomfortable.

The letter said.

"I the blue king askes for the (can't remember Leo's kingdoms name) king to look after my son. Like we did with prince Leo. For a reason I can't tell, I fear your home will be dangerous for him. If possible I hobe the king and prince Leo may be the only ones to know who my son is and keeps this to themself.

If the (...) kingdom would assist me, I would agree to enter an alliance with them, through marriage between my son and one of your children.

As a present I give you this mirrow that is linked to my own. Futher discussions can go through there.

Regards The blue king og skyland."

Guest mik3la

Seeing the guards taking their position if anything was going wrong with the visitor, Leo looked angry. He made a move with his hand to calm the guards and stepped forward to where Chase was standing, keeping a small distance between them. He could see that the other was angry with him and he had to control his temper for not making a scene, and Leo was grateful, but he couldn't deny it that he was happy to see him. He was happy to see the other there in front of him but at the same time he was afraid for his safety.

Looking curious at the letter he started to read it. He was surprised that the king knew that he would find out. how does he do that? he thought as he read the whole letter choking a little when he read the words 'marriage' looking curiously from the letter to Chase. "Did you read this before you landed here?" he asked confused but in a soft voice. How was he so calm if he knew about those arrangements? But i think he doesn't...otherwise he would ask about what he knows...

"I will try my best to keep you safe here" he said folding the letter in his pocket making a small bow. "Let's get you to see my father" he said pointing with his hand the direction and lead the way to his father's office. The guards were keeping their distance but still checking them on their way to the king.

"Father .... we have a guest" he said as he entered the chamber. His father was at his desk reviewing some papers.

"Leo my boy ... who is it?" he asked as he got up and got in front of the desk.

"He is Prince Chase .... from Skyland" he said giving him the letter pointing him to read it.

"Skyland? for real?" asked his father looking at the boy in front of him and back at Leo than at the letter. "Happy to have you in our modest palace little prince" he said turning back to sit at his desk , starting to read the letter not believing it. Leo confirmed him only with a small eye gesture, not noticeable by others.

"Do you plan to stay with us for a long term?" he asked pushing the letter aside in his drawer.

Guest M-jow

"No I haven't" Chase said as he shook his head. He could guess what stood in the letter, for why he needed to stay and maybe what they had to gain. But the marriage part wasn't something he knew of.

When Leo told him he would make sure Chase would be kept safe, the prince kinda found it funny and smirk ironicly. Still Chase lowered his head and thanked him before following Leo to the lander king.

Chase looked around as they walked. Compared to his home the buildings and decorations er much more different in a foreign way. The culture and people weren't anything like he had seen. Up until a few days ago the only lander Chase had seen was the prince, and compared to him Chase understood Leo was a looker.

However, taken the guards example. There was nothing frightning about those tiny men stainnding on metal armour with a sword decorating their waist. Though they could stand taller than Chase and have bigger muscles. It was nothing compared to his dragon kin, and therefor he didn't feel threatened by the I'm comfortable guards watching him and his two escorts tailing after Leo.

Chase signalet for the two to stay outside. Of all he was more afraid being with them in a small room, than anyone else here.

When Leo introduced him, Chase placed his right hand over his heart and bowed. "Greetings your majesty, I apologise for the sudden arrival, but my father was rather eager to send me off" Chase responded respectfully to the king as he waited for him to read the letter.

His eyebrow twerked as he heard the king call him little. Not something he really cared to be called, but the guy was a king so he would just have to bite his anger back.

"No, your majesty, I plan to go back as soon my father will allow me to return." He said as he hoped the king would turn him away. It would be the right exuse to go back home now.. or maybe explore more of the lands on his own. Either way the two dragons following him would still be sent back no matter what.

Guest mik3la

"There is no rush. If your father has trusted us with your presence here then Prince Leo will be your escort for the time you will stay here" said the king showing a kind smile. "I will ask the servants to prepare a room for you right next to Leo, so that if you need anything you can ask him" he continued nodding more for himself.

Leo didn't comment on that. He was more smiling amused of the situation. Before, he was the one that was baby sited by the other and now he had to do the same for him. The situation was too amusing for him to keep a straight face. Plus, he could see that the other didn't felt quite well being here. But as the letter was saying, there were other businesses involved. And with the information he knew and his father knew as well apparently, Chase had to stay here and be protected.

"Right ... Let me show you around prince Chase" he said getting up and heading towards the door, leaving his father to handle the matters. As soon as they were out, he couldn't hold up anymore and burst into laughing.

"This is too funny .... What were the odds to have you here with me" he said more to himself.

"Brother. Is everything alright?" said his sister coming running towards them. "Who was that man?"

"Yes Mady. There's no worries" he assured his sister hugging her. "This is Prince Chase. He is a friend of mine and will be staying with us for a while" he said presenting him.

"If he is a friend of yours then he is a friend of mine to. Hello Prince Chase. Nice too meet you" she made a bow smiling shyly.

Guest M-jow

Chase fought not to roll his eyes as je folded his arms over his chest annoyed. "It is not" The prince huffed slightly pissed, but the anger went away when he heard a young female voice coming to them.

It was the same girl who he had meet frm before.

Why was she so small? Chase watched how Leo embraced the girl and feared he would break her, that was how fragile she looked.

As she bowed, Chase thought it would be good to use the greeting his father had tought him about greeting a lady.

"It's an pleasure to meet you prinsses" he said as he gently took the prinsess's hand and kissed it as he bowed. (Hehe like on your signatur)

"I'm sorry for troubling you before but I swear it was necessary" he said as he let her hand go and turned to the two beefy dragons kin in human forms.

"You two can leave now, with this the king will be pleased."

The two guards bowed but not as low as it could have been before turning to leave.

Turning his eyes back onto the prinsess and Leo,he tilted his head as he looked at the two.

It really was weird.. well he had started to get use to the prince but everything else was a huge new challenge.

"Is everyone here really dragon kin" Chase asked thought he felt dragon blood around still had to ask.

Guest mik3la

When Chase kissed her hand Madi blushed and were bewitched by his beautiful eyes. She took her hand quickly and hide behind her brother, still blushing of the whole movement. She didn't expect it. Leo laughed seeing Chase working his charming on his sister and was a little sad cause he didn't do the same with him back home.

As they turn to walk the halls to show Chase the grounds he got a little closer to the other whispering in his ear. "Kind of sad that i didn't got to see this charming side of yours back home".

Walking a little upfront he was showing the prince the conference room, the throne room and the library. After as they were reaching the dorms he heard Chase question which made him laugh.

"Yes there are and we are Dragons but opposite for your land, we prefer to stay on our human form more" he respond pointing at his sister before reaching the dorm that was going to be his.

"The only persons who are not dragons are the servants" he said turning to look at the prince. "And this is your room. I'll let you get comfy till later when is dinner time" he opened the room to show him where he was going to sleep.

The room wasn't as big as the one on sky land but it was enough to dance around the furniture if one wanted to without stumble on anything. "If you need anything, i'll be in the room next to yours" he added taking his sisters hand wanting to head to his room when she stopped.

"Can i stay and chat with him a little till dinner please?" she looked at her brother for permission.

"If he is ok with that, i don't mind" responded Leo looking up at Chase.

Guest M-jow

Hearing Leo's whisper in his ear tickled and gave him goosebumps. Chase covered his ear and rubbed it to get the feeling away.

"Oh, I showed my charm to you alright. As I recall, you were close enought to kiss my blade" The sky prince send Leo an mischievous smile.

But he still wondered if that greeting might not have be the right one after all. If anything his father did enjoy messing with him from time to time. Maybe he should just stick to bowing and forget the hand kisses. It was also very embarrassing to do. He wasn't sure why but he had felt eyes burn him, when he wasn't looking. Again these people were weird, especially Leo. He was a whole thing of his own.

Chase took in every thing as they gave him the grand tour. His guards were lowered as he studied the rooms ond people around like some like of country pumpkin coming to the city for the very first time. And maybe he was!

"The Castle isn't a big but there a a whole lot more people around" Chase said as he watched a human servant. The woman was of normal looks, nothing out of the ordinary. But Chase still caught the thought about what his own mother would have looked like. He shook the woman's pressent off.

The room chase got weren't big, but better than expected. He had a view to the garthens and lots of naturle light came in. He was picky and could have slept in wores places if needed to.

"Thank you for the tour prince Leo" Chase said as he settled a little heavy bag down on the the bed. The bed squeak cause of the weight, which was kind weird since the bag only were at the size og a purse.

When Leo said he would take his leave, Chase wanted to ask him to stay. He wanted to know just what exactly stood in that letter. The prince was keeping up a strongg front, but he worried for his father.

He opened his mouth but the prinsess beat him to it.

Chase frowned. 'Chat? Whatever would she wanna talk with him about? Besides the prinsess weren't the person he wanted to stay.

Chase send Leo a confused look and shook his head while the prinsess wasn't looking at him.

Actually the thought kind of terrified him. And he send Leo a pleading look to not agreeing to it.

Guest mik3la

Seeing the frightened look on his face made Leo laugh of how terrified he was when his sister wanted to chat a little more with him. He understood his sister and Chase caswell. His sister never saw a sky person before and seeing him now looking normal as they were, it was really interesting for her. Plus, Leo could tell that his sister fell for Chase charm when he introduced himself. Who wouldn't, but he didn't want his sister to get high hopes and then suffer. And on the other hand, there was Chase who didn't know, more likely, how to handle a young girl sibling.

"You'll have plenty of time for that Mady. Right now we should leave him rest. I'm sure he had a long journey and he needs his time to rest" he placed his hand on his sister shoulder turning her to leave the room, winking at Chase.

"I'll come get you when dinner is ready. If you need something in the meantime just let me know" he smiled at Chase and then turned to leave with his sister.

Guest M-jow

Chase sighed in relife as Leo guided his sister out of the room. His eyes locked with Leo as the prince winked, making Chase look down embarrassed.

When he remebered that he had yet to ask Leo about what was written in his father's letter, he lifted his head and opened his mouth. But the moment he hesitated where enought for the door to close behind them.

"..."

Oh well, he could alway ask him later, Chase thought as he looked around the room. God it was like stepping into another dimension. The castle looked nothing like the one back at his home. The place wasn't ugly or uncomfortable, it was just... he could hardly pictur dragons rooming around the halls. If there were a fight and he would need to transform, the space would be very tight. Compared to sky-land this place were desined to fit only the people in their human forms.

What a weird place indeed.

For good measur Chase stayed in his room, reading a few books that were in his room about the countries custom and history.

Guest mik3la

After leaving his sister running down the hall to do whatever she wanted, he looked one more time at Chase door. How strange it was to know him in his castle. Turning in his room he took a shower and changed clothes then he finished some papers he had for his father. As he was wrapping them up he remembered how Chase was doing the same thing when he was back in his realm. How the tables have turned, he thought shaking his head, heading out.

"Your Highness, dinner will be served in 15 min" said one of the servants as he was about to knock at the door but Leo already had open it.

"Thank you for the notice"

The servant bowed and was about to knock on Chase's door but Leo stopped him. "I'll get the prince to dinner. No need for announcement" he smiled.

The servant made a small bow and leave the hall.

He moved in front of the door and knocked at the door before entering, finding the other in his bed reading.

"Found anything interesting in those old books?" he asked smiling leaning on the wall next to the door as he closed it.

Guest M-jow

The knock on the door automatically made Chase tense up. His right hand were already reaching for his throwing knif as the door opened. Seeing Leo's face he pulled out the breath he had been holding and closed the book in his lap.

"A bit of info couldn't hurt to know." Chase answered as he slide his legs out of the bed and rose with the book.

"You clearly have some odd customs, but since I am a guest here, I should do my best to up hold most of them." He set the book back on it's shelf but lingered at the spot for a second.

"If you wouldn't mind telling me.. the letter I gave you from my father. What did it say?" The prince asked as he looked at the other with a worried look in his eyes.

Guest mik3la

His comment amused him but shortly his smile faded away as the other asked him about the letter. He didn't know if he should say it or not. Or how the other would react at the idea of him getting married with someone from his family. Even though he hopped that the marriage wouldn't be with some of his older sisters that were out from the castle at the moment. He had two more sisters that were around the age of marriage, him being the oldest and the little one that was running around the castle.

He sigh scratching his head, not sure if he should tell him about it. "Your father said that he thinks here you are safe because here no one knows who you really are" he started by saying that thinking about the next part. "And he agreed an alliance with our family" he made a pause then continued. "A marriage alliance" he added looking at Chase not knowing what to expect.

Guest M-jow
"Your father said that he thinks here you are safe because here no one knows who you really are"

Chase frowned. His father had always be against him leaving the border, let alone to the grounds. Was this why he sent him now? Chase couldn't see what his old man was planning.

"And he agreed an alliance with our family" "A marriage alliance"

"What!" Chase expression turned pale and as his eyes widdened in disbelief. He took a step back and leaned against the bookcase.

What the hell was the blue king thinking!?

".. Okay.. this is news to me" Chase said as he had gathered himself again. He shouldn't had been so shaken up about an arranged marriage. It was only natural for royals and nobels.. but Chase would never had expected his father to actually demand he would go through one as well.

Chase felt as if he was hit with a bucket of cold water as he lifted his gace again.

"So your king has agreed to this? For my safty, one of his children will marrige me.." Chase kept himself from laughing like the fool he felt like.

"Ah I think one day I might seriously kill my father" The young man sighed, knowing he would never ever actually do it.

Guest mik3la

Seeing the shock on his face made a jolt punch his heart. The note wasn't that great, and he couldn't actually know what the blue king was planning more than he was saying. But maybe he wasn't that stiff if he would tell him how he felt about the matter.

"For the moment my Father didn't decide anything regarding that" he said taking a deep breath, sighing. "Look ... You can say no to the marriage. That will not stop us to protect you further" he said narrowing his eyes. "And i'm sure your father would understand how you feel about this", he rest for a moment thinking what there was to do.

"I need to get this to my father, if you want, after dinner you can use the mirror he left him and talk with your father. You don't have to marry if you don't want to" he added in a lower softer voice making sure that the other understood that this wasn't a pressure or a duty that he was forced to do.