🐉~SKY-LAND~ (mik3la x M-jow)

Guest M-jow

Guest mik3la
"You sure your wing is healed enough? You don't haft to push youself."

He looked at Chase smiling dearly. Patting his hand on his shoulder he nodded and simply whispered: "I'll be fine" wink.

His sisters were another story. Those girls were more crazy than he was in his youth but they were just wanting to have some fun, leaving the royalties stuff behind for a little time. Which Leo wanted to do too.

"Truely, you think you are up to this? Your mother will have my head if something happens to you."

Leo laughed. "Well , if we do not join them, mother will be just a small chill down our spines. They are worse" he said pointing at his sisters starting to take his shirt of to change in the new clothes.

"Besides. This way, we can forget we are royalty and just enjoy the day" he said with another wink. "This will be like .... like our first date" he said in a low voice for his sisters not to hear.

He just loved to tease the other as much as possible. And being on a fair with him, that sure did looked like a date. And he was going to have fun.

Guest M-jow

When Leo meantioned it may turn into a date. It took a few seconds to get what the other meant. But as he got it Chase felt his lips pull up in a smile and exitment raced in his chest.

"A date.." Chase said the word out on his own. He felt childish exited and nervous all at the same time. He had never been on any date before.

Chase got dressed quickly but couldn't help himself sneaking peeks at Leo as the male took of his shirt. He tried not to let the bandage ruin his mood as he looked at the prince. Even in plain cloths Leo was still as charming as ever. Chase could admit that to himself now at it felt good.

"Come on, you two are too slow. Are you getting your hair done as well?" The twins teased them as they waited impatiently for them at the door.

"We are coming" Chase answered the but just before he was about to step out from behind the hay, he looked back at the other. Then Chase turned to place his hands on Leo's shoulders and leaned in to kiss him against the soft hay.

The kiss was hot, short lived but utterly intimate for the few seconds they could get to them self.

"I should probably kiss you now, so I don't miss my chance to" Chase chuckled as he kissedhim again softly in the lips.

"Ahm!" The girls really didn't give them the time of day, did they.

Chase raised his hands and took a step back from Leo with a tilted smile as he replied them again. "We are coming"

The second the were outside both twins transformed into two identical green dark brown dragons. Their eyes were pink like their human once, no where near as deep red as Leo's bit it was close enough to know they were related.

Chase looked around, he didn't wanted to knock sny thing over with his tail og something as the transformed. When he did let his dragon surface the air felt so frish. He stretched his long noble neck, wings and tail like he had just gotten out of a casket.

He was taller that both girls and ling " cnough to be spotted

Guest mik3la

Leo was happily surprised when Chase has turned him and kissed him all of a sudden. Even if the first time was a soft quick kiss, at the second one he responded before his sisters had screamed after them and Chase moved away from him. They did not had much time for themselves lately.

As he fallowed the other, he saw his sisters already in their human form and right after Chase did the same. A beautiful white silver dragon with same blue icy eyes that could pierce into your soul. Leo was once again mesmerized by his beauty. Feeling a little awkward cause he was staring he turned his blushed face to the side, concentrating to change into his dragon form.

It was a little difficult to reach to his dragon power but immediately his form changed into the red dragon that he was, with Rubin eyes.

"Off we go" he said to Chase spreading his wings taking off in the cool breeze of the day.

His wing did hurt a bit but it was bearable. He could keep himself steady and fly in different directions so he was fine.

Messing around with Chases fly and bumping a little into him made him laugh. He was sure having fun.

The fair was just below them as they could already see some dragons heading that way. He pointed his sisters a place where they could land and change to their human form.

Once on the ground he stretched his back and arms again. "Man i really needed that exercise" he turned to look at the girls.

"We meet up here again in 3 hours. No more later than that, got it?" he asked as he well knew they were going to disappear leaving them all alone.

As soon as his sister left he took Chase's hand and kissed the back of it. "Finally alone. Let's have fun" he said kissing him on the lips then pulling him in the crowd and all the lights and beautiful decorations. "What do you want to see first?"

Guest M-jow

The first time Chase had seen Leo the male had been in dragon form. But at that time he hadn't really cared to truely look at him and he had be so far off the figurs had been blurry.

Now as Chase was ridding the wind besides the other, he was allowed to look. He didn't know which way to fly either way, so it would be strange. He thought, althought Leo properly wouldn't hav mind it anyway seeing as how purposely teasing him, Chase grined as he returned a few of the bumps and a playful snap at the other's wing as it blocked his view.

Chase had only played in his dragon for as a baby with his father. It had been so long since he could just let loss and joke around like he did with Leo. Though he was mindful that the other was wounded. He hopped that they could have more chances it fly just the two of them in the futur.

Chase looked down on the field they were about to land on besides the fair. Two dragons had just left the spot as their group took landed and changed forms.

The grass below their feets were already well stept flat all around them, and many more people still arrived after them.

Chase had been so busy looking around that he barely heard what Leo said. But was brought back as the prince held his hand.

Chase smiled, he was slowly getting more use to Leo kissing his hand.

"Oh I wanna see it all, but not rush it either" Chase said as he squeezed Leo's hand and kept holding into it as they walked towards the tents and stands put around the fair.

There were all kinds of stuff around and a ocean of things to buy. Food, cake and candy, cloths, animals both pets and livestock. There were also stalls with games, Chase found a few of these interesting. "What is that?" Chase asked as they stopped infront of a game stand that had lots of small colourful cups out on a table.

"Welcome welcome, step right up and see if you can go home with one of todays prizes. It's fairly easy rulls and you are sure to at least bring something home for just 10bronze. Let me explain gentlemen for 10bronze you get fiv balls to throw at the cups placed here before you. If you land a hit and the ball stays in the cup then you score the point on thr cup, according to how many poins you make you get to chose a prize on the shelf" The stall owner explained as he lured people in.

"That sounds fun! Can't we try it?" Chase asked Leo with big eyes. Going from the stall to Leo like an exited kid.

Guest mik3la

Leo fallowed Chase around holding hands, feeling just like a couple on their first date. At each thing that Chase was pointing Leo was explaining and of course he was buying everything he wanted. That was his first time to a fair on the ground so he wanted to make him happy.

Being dragged to a new stall he looked curious at what Chase found so fascinating. Hearing the others rules of playing the game he looked at Chase and his big blue eyes and smiled. Who could ever say no to those eyes.

"Of course you can" he said taking out the money for both of them. After paying the man he let Chase do the first round. The second he was going to play, wanting to win a toy for him.

Guest M-jow

"Ah!" Chase couldn't even get one ball in a cup. His last one had been close though but it hadn't stayed in.

"That was bad luck sir, but you still get to tak something with you. Here" the man behind the stall gave Chase a tiny dragon figur cut from a piece of dark wood.

"Thank you" Chase smiled as he held the little wooded figur in his hand. It was very poorly made but it was the fist thing he had ever won so Chase still liked it.

As the stall owner placed five balls in a basket infront of Leo. Chase's attention were on the other. He stood completely still and quite. Almost holding his breath to not interrupt the others concentration.

Guest mik3la

Leo could see the other was not that happy for not getting the cans down. So now he had to play the hero and win it for him.

"If i win this, you'll do what i say tonight" he whispered so that only Chase could hear winking and putting up his cocky smile.

Taking a deep breath he concentrate and throw the first ball, knocking 3 cans. Then he throw the second ball, knocking 2 cans. There was three cans left which was a difficult task since they all were on the last line. Taking another deep breath he throw the ball, hitting the can on the right which kicked the other two near, falling on the ground. It was a win.

"Ha .... I won" he said laughing feeling super excited to make Chase do what he wanted. But that had to wait till they got home.

Turning to the man he said: "I'll like to choose my price please. The big red dragon with red stone eyes" he said pointing it on the shelf. That looked like him so it was the perfect gift for Chase.

Guest M-jow

When Leo told him, Chase would have to do anything he wanted he wanted him to do tonight if he won. Chase the tingling sensation in his stomach only Leo could give him. And the smirk of confident made him feel like he would even with out Leo winning.

When Leo had knocked every cane down he wasn't the only one smiling. Althought Chase's might have been more innocently that the other's.

"Someone been doing this before" Chase chuckled as the man went to get the reward Leo had requested.

"Here you go sir. You are very lucky" the man smiled as he gave over the prize before attending another customer.

Guest mik3la
"Someone been doing this before"

Smiled being caught by the other. "Let's just say that me and the boys from training like to throw things from time to time" he said winking giving him the toy.

"Now i just can't wait to get home" he said close to the other with a devilish smile on his face.

Looking around he was curious what else wanted Chase to see. "Let's ride this one" he said having an idea.

It was a big wheel that was going round, giving them time to see the surroundings from up and spend some time together.

Guest M-jow

Chase smiled shyly as he held the stuff animal close to his chest. It be honest it might had been a bit chessy and a growing male walking around with a red stuff dragon was definitely weird, but on the fair no one thought so and Chase loved the stuff dragon.

He liked it because it resembled Leo's other form.

Oh how Chase wanted to just kiss Leo right now. But he was too shy with people around. So to avoid anyone seeing them Chase held the stuff dragon up to the crowd, hidding behind it as he kissed Leo.

"Thank you" Chase was blushing as he lowered the stuff animal. "I look forward to tonight too. But I also don't wanna leave yet" he admitted as he took Leo's hand again.

When Leo pointed toward the hug wheel slowly spinning around Chase tilted his head as Leo pulled him along towards it.

He was a bit confused to why Leo wanted to go up there when the could get a better view when the flew but went along with him anyway cause he was curious.

The line wasn't all that long and when it was their turn they got a big space lift. There were a roof up over them for privacy and the sits had comfortable and fluffy pillows.

Guest mik3la

The kiss he gave him was just the perfect way to make his day. And now that they got on the wheel he wanted to have some good time spent with the other. He pulled him right next to him in the cabin, waiting for them to be a little up from the ground.

"Now that we are alone " he said turning towards Chase, pinning him in the corner of the cabin. "I can enjoy you better" he said getting closer to him, brushing his lips against Chase's, licking the top lip. All this time he kept eye contact.

"Kiss me" he demanded placing his hands on the inner side of Chase's tights, slowly working his way up to his crotch.

The wheel had around 30 min till it was back down, as it was moving really slow.

Guest M-jow

Chase felt a plesant chill growing along his spine as Leo caught him up against the corner. He was so fixed on watching his lovers deep red eyes that he pulled in a shaky breath as he felt Leo's tongue lick his lip.

Leo didn't have to command him. Chase was already leaning op in to him to claim more of Leo's lips.

He wrapped his arms around Leo's shoulders to pull more of him closer.

"So you bring all your dates up in the fire wheel like this?" Chase teased, wiggling his eyebrows with a playful smirk.

Guest mik3la
"So you bring all your dates up in the fire wheel like this?"

"No" he answered clearly in a breath, moving his kisses down his neck. "You're the only one i brought up here" he whispered moving his other hand beneath the shirt, feeling the warm skin against his fingers. The other was still in between Chase's tights , touching his crotch between fabric.

"You're the only lover i ever had" he growled lifting his head to look in those icy eyes of his, sealing their lips into a passionate kiss, leaving his tongue exploring every corner of his mouth.

He moved both hands on Chases back, pulling him closer to him, placing him on his lap, like he was ridding him. "I like better like this" he said growling, while his hands grabbed his arse firmly, pressing him against him.

"God how i wait to head back home with you" he moaned in deep pleasure licking his neck from the shoulder till the jawline. "This time, no one will disturb us" he kissed his cheek. "Just you and me ... alone ... can you imagine what will happen?" he asked with a cocky smile catching his sweet lips into another kiss.

Guest M-jow

Chase could very much imagin the two of them together on Leo's big bed. The only problem with the pictur was that he knew noting about how a man made love to another. He knew what it would be like if one of them had been a female from hidden books and drawings he had found back at home in his early teens.

Chase moan into Leo's mouth as the other squished his ass and pulled him tightly into his body.

Chase felt like every place on his body Leo touched was on fire. He gently ran his fingers through Leo's hair and held on to him tightly as they kissed so hard with such passion, Chase ending on almost to breath.

Chase's pants felt tight with his arousal pushing against the front. His cheeks were flushed with colour as he tried to pull is his crotch away, so Leo wouldn't feel his hard on pressing against him.

"Hnh~ Leo that's too much" Chase panted as he whispered into the other's ear embarrassed.

Guest mik3la

The sweet sound Chase made was like music to his ears arousing him even more. And rubbing him over his own member wasn't helping with him getting hard.

"Hnh~ Leo that's too much"

"Sshhh" he said holding him with one hand by the waist so that he couldn't run away. "we have time for a little ... relax" he said smiling devilish, sneaking his hand in Chases pants, feeling his member getting hard as well. "Beautiful" he mumbled biting his lip, getting his member out as well, keeping them close together, stroking them both.

"Relax" he whispered brushing his lips against his. "This is how you make me feel" he growled stroking both cocks as soft chills ran down his spine. "All hard and needy" he moaned feeling his cock twitch with anticipation as he his point of release was close.

Guest M-jow

The hand on his waist stopped him from moving to much and Chase felt rather troubled. "But still" the words died on his tongue as Leo slipped his hands down his pants and touched him.

He hissed suprised at the strange touched. No one had every touched his cock aside form himself before and he felt nervous and tense for a while. His hands tried to pull Leo's hand out of his pants but there weren't enought strength behind them to really do much.

If Chase really didn't want Leo to touch him he could easily push the guy off. He was wounded and Chase was not. But funny enought Chase felt like Leo held power over him and his arms grew weaker to his touch.

He liked it but was also afraid of how much he liked it.

Leo's sweet word was his downfall, especially as he sat with his cock out in his lap.

Chase gasped as he felt Leo's hot cock against his own. He was bitting his lips to keep his voice back as Leo jerked them together in one hand.

Chase leaned in to suck on the other's lip, he hummed against himas he ached his body closer.

He was breathing harder the closer he got and his skin felt ticklish both outside and inside.

He relese caught him off guard as he pushed into Leo's mouth and kissed the man till he ran out of air.

"Oh god. I can't belive you," Chase said hidding his face in Leo's shoulder.

Guest mik3la

damn he is too cute like this, he thought as he moaned into the kissed the other pushed himself into, keeping the movement on their cock, heating the right way as his was throwbing agains the other wanting his release. Which happened right after the other. Lucky those clothes of theirs where just mere material they could rip a piece and clean themselves. But they could worry about that later.

Even after they cum, Leo held the other close to him.

"Oh god. I can't believe you,"

"You like it so don't lie" he whispered smiling. "I loved it" he added lifting the others chin kissing him softly. "I loved your sweet sounds you made, your face. You're to fucking hot doing all those things" he said in a breath.

"Plus ... if you cannot believe i can do this ... well i don't know what you'll say tonight when i will ravage you and eat you up" he growled teasing the other.

Guest M-jow

"I didn't say I didn't like it, or belived it didn't happen" Chase blushed as he touched Leo's hand on his chin and smiled.

"You know, you are crazy" Chace laughed as he tuck his cock back into his pants. "Handsome, smart but crazy so crazy that it's sweet. But you better put that weapon away before you get into some trouble that will be pretty hard to explain" he chucked as he crawled out of Leo's lap but stayed close for the rest of the ride.

They went around a few more shops, Chase had to tell Leo to stop buying every little thing he looked at just because he had money enought to it.

When it was time to head back Chase wasn't really sorry to leave. They had haft such an incredible time together. But even as it was getting late. Both men knew the day was far from over.

When the twins showed up they where heavily loaded with bags.

"Don't look at us that way. We only got the what was needed at some great prices. And it looks.like you two got lots of things on your owns as well" one of the girls comented.

Chase looked at Leo with a funny look. He had gotten a bag so it was easier to fly with the things Leo had either won or brought him.

"A little shopping now and then it okay right"

Guest mik3la
"Handsome, smart but crazy so crazy that it's sweet. But you better put that weapon away before you get into some trouble that will be pretty hard to explain"

"If i wasn't crazy like this i would had been bored to death" he smiled as he was tucking his cock back in his pants and arranged his clothes back. "Plus, i try stuff and this kind of situations with you as i love seeing you all flustered" he said kissing him quickly when he sat back next to him.

When the ride finished they were wondering around, Chase looking at stuff and Leo buying them, arguing after because of that. When they meet up with his sisters he laughed as the other two did some shooping too.

"Let's get home before it gets too dark" he said looking at Chase before turning and changing into his dragon form, flying away. They sticked close to one another so that they wouldn't get lost in the twilight.

Soon they reached the castle grounds and they looked for their formal clothes to change. His sisters ran away to unpack what they bought, which was a lot. "I'll inform the servants that we don't want to be disturbed as we are tired and need rest. I'll come to your room after" he said smiling kissing him one more time squeezing his arse as he left to make sure this time they wouldn't be interrupted.

Guest M-jow

Chase had a hard time keeping himself together. On the outside he seemed cool and calm but under the facade he was and nervous young man with a huge crush on a guy so perfect he hardely could belive it. The second Leo had left the stable Chase sunk to his knees with his hands covering his mouth and nose. His face was an angry pink as hr thought back on what had happened. He had let Leo jerk him off and not just him. He had rocked both of them in a firm grip, milking them of their juices.

Chase heart was pumping and his member twitched at the memory and he realised he would have to stop thinking about it if he wanted to reach his room first.

Chase clong the bag to him as he hurry to his room. He didn't look up at any of the servants he passed as he ran to his room and closed the door quickly.

He needed to claim crontrol of himself and cool down before Leo came. If he saw his like this he would surely tease him about it.

A bath.. a cold bath would help. Chase thought as he put down his bag gently to not break anything in it before heading to the bathroom.

He ran the tube water like a servant had taught him to and undressed as it became ful.

Then he eased himself in. He shivered slightly but it wasn't nearly as cold as the first bath he had taken.

The water really did help his catch his cool as he washed his hair and skin with with the shampoo brought to him by the same servant who had taught him to use the bath.

It had a nicely spicy scent to it that reminded him of Leo's.

Once he had finished washing he dried himself off before taking his loss robs on and tighed it around his wraist.

He sat down on the bed rubbing his hair with a towel as he wondered if Leo really would be coming.

Guest mik3la

Leo spoke with the butler that was in charge with all the servants and informed him about the fact that they were tired and will not be dining tonight. He kind of explained where they were and why they were tired. The old man was with their family for years, so he knew how the girls were so he agreed not letting anyone disturbed us.

perfect, he thought as he was heading back to his room. He took a quick shower dressing up the robe, searching for the lube that he had it hidden in his closet and went to the others room, knocking a few times before he called the other. "It's me" he said entering the room, locking it, just to be sure.

Turning he saw the beautiful man of his heart on the bed in that silky robe, chest exposed and his perfect legs in plain sight. A view that made him swallow hard.

tumblr_lzf84wT8GZ1qirsuqo2_250.gif

"Sorry for keeping you waiting" he said reaching the bed, cupping his face in his hands not wanting to waste any more seconds. They wasted so many days that he wanted him too bad to talk anymore.

tumblr_n94c8qqAlo1teb08to2_250.gifv

"You're so fucking beautiful" he whispered between their lips, pushing him on the bed with him on top.

"So damn beautiful" he said as his eyes were filled with lust and desire to eat that boy up. But he had to prepare him so that he could enjoy it.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f5a665061376c424b694a4a3063513d3d2d3630383139343233362e313534343832303636303534353966633236353036343737343737382e676966

Seeing his reactions as he touched his chest playing with his nipples and moving again to his inner tights he lean into kissing and licking his neck. "I guess you never did it before with a man" he purred into the others ear licking his earlobe, planing kisses on his torso, sucking and licking his harden nipples.

"I'm going to make you scream my name and make all those sweet sounds again" he whispered as his hand moved to Chase's arse grabbing him firmly. He lifted himself only to get the bottle of lube pouring a significant amount in his hand as he returned to his previous action, touching his little hole, playing with his finger on the outside at first and then slowly inserting one finger.

"This will help you. Don't worry. I'll take care of you" he whispered fingering him slowly, planting kisses on his body.

503e817c75a2a83bbdbea066289c179bfc6892fa_00.gif

b976353f779392b753b80f48de7c2079.gif

Guest M-jow

Chase felt like he could feel a wind blow through his stomach once he heard Leo's voice by the door.

"Come in" He responded as he lowered the towel he had use for his hair.

When Leo came in he male's lips parted to take in a deep unsteady breath.

Leo wore pretty much nothing and had the same silky robe on like he had. The robe was so thin that it left nothing to imagination. He could see the outline of the man's cock as Leo walked over and felt those eyed suck him in just as Chase's eyes did him.

Chase could feel the heat work it's way up his body as Leo leaned in to claim his mouth in a hot kiss that left no doubt in what the man wanted.

Chase followed his kiss and allowed the other more room as he back futher back on to the middle of the bed.

He gasped as Leo suddenly pushed him down into the bed.

Fuck, he was such a gorgeous sight. The way his body felt so perfect pressed up against Chase's and the way he could hold in to every part of his lover as he devoured him with kisses.

Leo's damp hair and skin smelt so nice too, it was the same scent of shampoo he used, only this was on Leo and it made his cock hard thinking of his lover in the shower completely naked and thinking on him.

Chase moan in responds to Leo's sweet words. His chest grew tighter and the blush on his face deeper in colour.

He closed his eyes for a second as he felt Leo's warm hands pull his robes back and expose more skin for the man's greedy eyes and fingers.

Chase's body trembled as Leo caressed his skin. His chest felt weird as the other played with his nipples the slowly grew harder under the man's skillful thumbs.

"Leo~ it feels weird" Chase tried to protest as he held on to the others hands to make him stop. But then Leo pressed down on his crotch harder. Making Chase groan as he felt the other's lips on his ear.

"I guess you never did it before with a man"

"Of course I haven't" Chase said slightly annoyed with Leo for teasing him about that. But the his anger subsided as a shiver send his body out of it, as Leo sucked on his neck and travled down his body.

He moved Chase's hands out of the way and sucked on his little pink buds.

Chase's back arched upwards off the mattress as he turned his head to the sideside. He couldn't explain the weird pleasur or how he wanted more but still was kinda afraid of how it made him react.

Each time Leo ran his tongue or teeth over those little hard flower buds Chase's cock would throb and his voice become even more embarrassing. He whined and bit his lips to stop those embarrassing sounds, but he's stupidness only seemed to amuse Leo.

"I'm going to make you scream my name and make all those sweet sounds again"

Chase looked at the man as he swallowed hard. He was more naked than covered at this point, and he felt so expose underneath the others lustful gace as he sat up.

Chase's eyes followed Leo's hands and saw the other grab a tube he hadn't noticed uptil now.

The little break gave Chase the opportunity to catch his breath as he watched Leo pour a transparent liquid into his palm.

Chase tilted his head curious of the firm liquid coating the other's hand. But his mind was brought back in other things as Leo got down on his body again and tortured his nipples some more.

Chase's eyes flew wide open as he felt something sticky sns smooth touch his ass and whinced as he tried to back away from the weird thing. But Leo's arm around his wraist held him in plads.

He bite back a moan as the first finger entered him. He was do tense and the feeling didn't felt pleasant at all as his body tried to fight the werid invader.

"AH! Leo no I can't" the prince cried out as he squeezed his eyes shut. He was scared of how he was reacting and what his was feeling. Leo's kissed seemed to work but only to distract him for the unpleasantness.

Chase held into Leo's robe so hard that they came loss and the only other thing to grab onto was the other's naked back and arms. He leaned up and buried his head into leo's neck.

Guest mik3la

"Please Leo ... try to relax..." he whispered lifting his chin looking him in his eyes. "Trust me... If you relax, you will feel better" he said kissing him passionately, pushing his tongue inside his mouth, tasting him. But seeing how hard was for him to loosen up, he thought of something else.

3269342450_1_2_y39u8dcU.gif

Breaking the kiss, taking a deep breath, he started to kiss them on all of Leo's body moving till he reached his hard member. Grabbing him gently in his hand he started to pump it up and down, licking it from the base to the top a few times.

Maybe that way Chase was going to calm and relax a little and maybe even trust him, which that's what he wanted. He wanted Leo to trust him.

"Trust me Leo" he mumbled making circles with his tongue on the head of his cock before putting it in his mouth, swallow him all.

If he wasn't going to relax, then, he could at least taste him this way. Either way, they had gone far more away then a few hours ago.

He started bopping his head up and down, sucking him hard.

tumblr-oddl0d-WVCQ1vqsriao1-500.gif

Guest M-jow

Chase wanted to please Leo as the male begged him to trust him. Wanted to but the facts were another matter. His body tensed to protect itself from the unplesantness, that slowly eased as Leo kissed him again.

"Leo what are you~oh fix!" Chase couldn't belive Leo was actually going down on him. He moaned as he felt the other's wet, hot tongue lick his sensitiv cock up like his was a treat.

It was the most erratic display Chase had ever seen his life and his cock quickly grew fully hard again.

Sweet hell, Chase practically cried as he felt the warm heat swallow up.around his dick. With everything that was happening to his front Chase's backside got a lot more relaxed as he focused on the part that gave him the most pleasure as he got closer to his release.

Chase's toes curled and he grabbed onto the sheets for support. His breathing was unsteady and hard with lust. He couldn't look away from the other at all, and the more he watched Leo the more relaxed.

Guest mik3la

He could feel with his finger that Chase was relaxing a little bit. Having another pleasurable distraction did the trick. But seeing how he was still tense up regarding the sex part, he decided that today was enough to make him get use with the feeling and sensation of being penetrated by something. Baby steps was the best way. He didn't want to hurt the other.

"You like what you see my prince?" he asked with a grin on his face as he took a small break, leaving his hand in the place of his mouth. As the other relaxed more, he inserted another finger, feeling his insides twitch and tight, and at the same time he took him to another sucking round.

"I want to see you cum" he said licking the tip of his erection, piercing him with his red eyes. "I want to hear you scream" he added with a growl sucking him again and working his back-hole with his two fingers, getting used to that sensation. "Cum for me Chase" he whispered taking him in his mouth again.