If You're Given One Single Wish, What Would That Be?

Dayu

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dayu

• rainbowman

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• Dexen

• 4 months later...

There are many things I wish, but for now, I'll just wish for being someones inspiration, someones Muse. *dreamy eyes* I think that'd be so very awesome!!!!

never want to born to a world like this fullof misires & hardship , enimity , ego , shelifishness , never want to be a human who could do nothing to do to change my fate and the fate of my love ones , neve want to be a person who doesn't care about others , but always want to be the daughter of my parents and sister of my precious brother

I wish I would of met my mother before she passed away. I got a picture of her hanging on my wall, she's beautiful. 3 children and we all miss her dearly. R.I.P mother, you'll never be forgotten. We still remember you and it's hard not to cry when your name gets brought up, or when we talk about you. To bad I couldn't meet you when I was 5 years old.

"My Sweet Mother smiling you smile so hard it seems your heart will burst open Deadly Sweet Mother in hatred the tears streaming down my cheeks dry up, as the season dries up My Sweet Mother smiling you smile so hard it seems your heart will burst open." - My sweet mother, keep smiling and looking down at us. Protect us from harm. Love you Mama.

I also wish to meet

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
some day. ;D

If my wish would be granted I would wish that people would stop discriminating each other.

I believe when we respect and love each other there is no reason to fight over things like religion. I just want a world where people from all over the world get along with each other no matter what their religions are and what their gender is.

One wish... I know that tomorrow my "one wish" will change to something else. Depending on my mood it may be "world peace" or "free KFC for life" but right now I am thinking:

Wish people would be less prejudice and judgmental.

Having an open mind and being polite never hurt anyone. Like

said, respect should be mutual and not dependent on age or socioeconomic class. I've seen many people speak ill of their own family members, friends and people they barely know. It is such an ugly quality.

Everyone has flaws and nobody should say a thing because nobody is perfect.

blonde-britney-britney-spears-cries-cry-Favim.com-294897.gif

Just saying...

= Dance Break =

tumblr_llk8wlq4jW1qg21fq.gif

I wish i could fly.. simple but think about all the fun i could have. That would end the monotomy of my life.

Whoo!

*crazy neighbor shoots me thinking im a duck*

• 1 month later...

I have always wished to control fire...... I always play with fire fire literally and figuratively...so yeah!!!

KINKY ALERT!

I wish to make love to the entire universe causing a climax which will constitute the creation of an entirely new reality.

Wish I had no problems conveying my words. It's my biggest problem.

I got so used to hiding the real words I should be saying that it became automatic.

...u being the ultimate alpha??? :p very kinky..

I want to say that I wish I have an ability to make this world becomes a better place for everyone, but it's too idealist. Well, instead of it, I wish I have an ability like Ueki. Change trashes into trees xDD

I wish to be beautiful...both inside and outside and I wish someone would see that ''beauty'' in me someday :3 Money comes next...but then again only one wish hehe