If You're Given One Single Wish, What Would That Be?

Dayu

I want to wish now for all the Shoujo/Yaoi manga that are translated in English (to have my very own scanlation group hehe) and own my very own private library filled with books and manga :)

im the same :D

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dayu

• rainbowman

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• Dexen

Just the humble wish of world domination!

To have all my distractions taking away from me have a hairy fat man behind me with a whip hitting me and going "DRAW YOU LAZY BASTARD DRAW!" "DO YOUR SCHOOL WORK, I DON'T CARE IF YOUR ANTI-MINING DO YOUR ESSAY" if I Start to daydream.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
ryone I wish you all to become writers, fund happiness from this terrible society and have millions upon millions of hot exotic boyfriends/girlfriends ^^

To not live long enough to see my father pass on...

I know my heart wouldn't be able to take loseing the only man in the world I hold closer then anyone...that alone would destroy my very soul...

Pretty daring and dangerous at same time, I must say.

When you think about it, one's happiness costs other one's misfortune.

Thus... If I had one wish I would want to make all my desires, wishes and urges disappear. That nothingness which equals to despair, I find it mysteriously beautiful and lonely. Fragile, per say. And as fragile as it is, oddly in human's nature to destroy fragile things, no one shall reach out to it because is afraid. Afraid of being lonely.

But I look on loneliness like a tempting solitude,a path to something that only the strongest people can walk on.

._. I am odd. *conclusion

wow

so many good people wishing for goodthings

besides the world domination wish

althought i am tempt towards that as well

but no if i had one wish it would be to be immortal and invinceble

hope you do not think me to selfish:)

I would probably wish for my whole family to be always healthy, not to get any incurable disease, because once such a thing happens, it's hard to even think happily, not even live life happily. And after health, happiness is the second most important thing for me.

However, i agree with

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, that the greater the wish, the greater risk to lose something else comes with it. What comes from one path, may be taken from another. Or said differently, nothing of a greater value is for free.

Hm....let's see...a single wish

it can't be any character changes because that i can do by myself if i want,my dream job i can have if i work hard,don't need wishes for that,being happy is my choice also,what i would wish would be everlasting love ^^ a person who will love me forever as i am,good and bad parts.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish for world peace

Me to have awesome anime powers

me to be a bl mangaka :D

and able to change me gender whenever I want :D

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...