If You're Given One Single Wish, What Would That Be?

Dayu

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dayu

• rainbowman

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• Dexen

My wish seems insignificant after reading yours

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, so, I'm lending you mine too. Get well.

well thank you, ^^ sometimes I wish that I could also turn back time.

• 1 year later...

That's a good wish but ain't it too much? LOL.

I can't believe I started this thread two years ago. hahahha

I don't think it would be too much, i mean, if u do actually get a wish, the smartest idea would be to make the most out of it.

I want that, too.
Let be there be peace on earth.

Don't lose hope....it's all we got.

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's boring. But I wish I won on a lottery..

I just wanna draw...and its hard to find a job in drawing, but i i had money i could continue to draw...

Im not a person who would travel, cuz im affraid of flying, I dont buy expensive stuff.... cuz I hate to have many things. I dont buy films cuz..i dont watch em... it would only be for my rent, food and buss card...and i dont wanna live in a big flat cuz that would be too much to clean and take care of.....

Financial freedom, Just the idea of not having to worry about money problems and you can do whatever the hell you want, and live truly a free life.

I want to travel to

. But first I need to have money, a lot money, a million
. If have it I'll buy A GUY for me who will love me. I really need someone and I think these days I can buy a guy just for myself.

• 9 months later...

I'ld wish to change everyone's mind to make them more respectful towards each other (no greed, no envy, no ego, no feeling of superiority) OR I'ld wish to be the richest person on Earth to be able to make a difference in the present society...

I would then, build shelters for the "unwanted", schools in all the corner of villages, and giving a good amount of salary to the teacher who would go their way to teach in those areas. I would hire bodyguards (cos there will be haters man) everywhere and try to give jobs to everyone who is motivated enough to have one. I would sponsore children from unfavoured country to be able to come to Europe to get more education (some Masters don't even exist in some places). I would hire people to go places in order to teach people to treat everyone equally.

Or I can carry on dreaming lol.

Whether being rich or not, I'm still trying to work on the project of building schools and teaching english/french volunteraly. I find it hard to deal with the fact that, despite the chance they have (in terms of school being free, the comfort and life choices), children I've observed so far in Europe are not bothered to learn anything. When I went to build that classroom in Nepal, after the earthquake, every single clidren was so absorbed by learning, despite the classroom being in a horrible state, the parents that have to pay anormous fees, some children not even having any pencils, and no stable/secure future...and yet, they had a gleam in their eyes and wanted to know as much information as possible....

That's what I would also like to take away from us human "the feeling of taking things that we have for granted"

wow...Let's stop there or I'll be considered as a spam ^^'

I want to be able to freeze and unfreeze time at will, able to move about freely while not growing older when time is froze. I would have unlimited free time!!! Think of all the pranks I would pull on people? I could assassinate people too... LOL, I kid. I'm not chaotic good.