Kill me--- Kiss me

gin

I turned my head to the opposite direction and saw a familiar face. The heck, is this a gag show? A spy-camera perhaps? Why is Neji almost popping out of everywhere? I immediately cowered my head covering it with the huge bunny and the bags. I wouldn't dare ask him some directions he might make fun of me. He was even talking with that man in the bar--I think his name was Rufus. Maan--just seeing him here pisses the hell out of me. Where did Yuuma wandered off? I'll just sit here waiting for the signal or just roam around to search some of it. This area looks crap to me, it's crowded but there's no signal. I wanted Takeda to fetch us at some place but I can't seem to use this puny cellphone. I just sighed in there while still holding the huge Bunny and some couple of bags.

I peeked a little to see if he's leaving... or going inside the boutiques... But it's not like I'm stalking him, I didn't even step further from where I was rooted. And no, I'm not defensive, I was just explaining.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• rainbowman

Still in an adventure with Rufus, all these shops are amazing in my eyes, not because they really are, but because Rufus treats me lots today, I'm not really into shopping, but he promised me earlier while we are walking that he'd buy me some clothes to change on, because he has no plans of sending me home, because he was so happy with the money he earned on his own. And since he's the gay one here he'd be the one to choose those, not me.

"let's go" pulling my arms going in that certain clothing shop. "no, I won't go there, I smell like hell here" getting contious with how haggard I am today I told Rufus I'l just change my clothes somewhere, but I won't get inside any shops and so he went in saying "yea, wait there, kay?".

As I wait outside the shop I can't help but notice that huge stuffed toy over there.. 'cute' I told myself. A bunny, I stared at the one who's holding it, though I couldn't see the face, he seems tall, maybe it's for his girlfriend, but, where is his girlfriend? I wondered and wondered until it came to me that guy may have the same body composition as Saito. I moved a little to where I was standing but sitll couldn't see his face. Heh, not interested anymore, if it's not him then I'm not willing to know more. I took out my cellphone and decided to just look at Saito's pic that was taken last night at the bar, smiling a little I thought to myself "naah, that guy's too sweet to be Saito".

Yea, Saito again.. I think I will have a judgement day of my feelings soon. heh.

--

"Why is Saito almost popping out of everywhere?"

- tol. was that supposed to be 'neji'? or have I mistaken this for something?

((pre, epal lng talaga ako---un na.ayos ko na. sorry nyahaha))

He's standing outside a boutique. Darn, Neji, move your ass away from here I don't want to see your mug within my vicinity. I gritted my teeth while still eyeing the brat. I was building my mini fortress in here, hoping that he wouldn't see my face. "Uncle, what are you doing?" As Yuuma patted my shoulders with worry. I stared at her idiotically while she on the other hand was licking the ice cream. "Whoa--is this for me! Sheeeesh uncle, I'm really happy that I'm loved. THANK YOU FOR THIS." She merrily stated grabbing the huge rabbit away from me. "Whai---no ---don't get," I frantically said to her. My goddamn fortress! Hope the idiot's not looking this way. But damn Yuuma's too loud! Why is she so getting hyped-up just having a huge bunny? Well I'm happy that she liked it but she's exposing me here.

"Why are you so stiff uncle?" She said snuggling the rabbit while forcing me to stand. I just did the facepalm' . It feels like my spirit had been so wasted and drained.

Still looking at my cellphone I suddenly heard happy screams, I glanced for a bit and saw a girl grabbing the huge bunny, she seems familiar. When she started giggling the bunny I realized I knew this girl, 'that's.. Isn't that the girl from Saito's house? And the girl I bumped days ago from school?' I then moved fast by the sidewalk to be able to see that guy's face, though I have a strong feeling it is someone I know and expected, I still want proof. But even before I could see his face Rufus came out from the shop and jumped over me.. "Neji!! I bought this for you!" then he winked "it looks perfect!! Let's go change!!" He seemed more excited than a little while ago.

He then pulled to somewhere while my eyes are still stuck to that bunny guy. Is it Saito? Haha I'm starting to get all crazy now, I see him everywhere! Hallucinating? Day dreaming? Wh-what is this called? I'm still holding my phone right now shaking my head off trying my best to think straight, I ain't drunk, haven't even reached my tipsiness last night, but the hell this guy is always on my head! Creeps me out already.

I then made a little flashback of whenever I see Saito somewhere and didn't know if it was him.. Man, I must've not played with anyone for long now, my focus is on him all the time. Tsk, I have to change pace before something bad happens.

--

Tol. I will really try my best to reply to our RP

once or twice a day T.T sorry na, sobrang busy talaga ko sa reality.

(-/\-) gomen.

I was at eased when Neji and his friend Rufus went inside the shop. At least he didn't saw me. But what was he doing together with Rufus? It somewhat pissed me off. Yuuma grabbed my hand suddenly and dragged me to another place. She's still not done shopping after all those bags that he had purchased? Though I don't count it as wasting money since she's using it wisely, I think. Am I just spoiling her? I think not.

Then I went together with her inside a shop while she on the other hand was enthusiastically choosing some dresses. "Neh uncle which is more beautiful, this or this? Or the both of them?" She asked merrily while waiting for my reply. How should I know? I guess i'll just randomly pick, I bet she wouldn't notice. "The one on your left suits you." I smiled to her. "But I like them both. Hmmm I guess I'll just buy the two of them." What the heck was that, my suggestion didn't even sink into her brain. Girls are really mind-boggling, I should have said it's up to you or something vague.

((take time ka lng tol, wag kang mag.alala. Unahin mo muna yang ginagawa mo.))

I am now changing my clothes.. Guess I have no choice but to go in this shop to change. I'm a little annoyed by how people looked at me and Rufus, because Rufus just acted like a girlfriend. 'sigh'.. The hell is this.

While changing my clothes I kept removing them and change into another one, what are all these!? This doesnt suit me! It looks, all, gay-ish, it's not me!! Not at all! Rufus then came in the changing room without any warning "psst. How'd you like them? Cute huh?" he said excitedly, I then glared back at him and yelled "what the hell is this?!" really now I'm mad, I wanted to change so badly but he then picked up some clothes that, doesn't fit me at all. He then helped me with my clothes.

"iish, Neji. We can do something about this" Rufus is trying his best to make me look good in those clothes he bought. "viola! See?!" I looked at the mirror and, yea, this looked nice, it's all fitty and I couldn't breath that much but, with the slim coat and so, I think it's all good now. "Hmp, you don't know how to fix yourself" Rufus teased, and all I did is walk out the shop with no words. Pfft.

"Neh uncle, you haven't eaten at all---you don't like street stalls?" As Yuuma tried to peeked to my side. I was in a daze and I don't find it appealing to eat something right now. I'm just tired and different thoughts were clouding my mind. I tried to eat the naruto just to let Yuuma see that I'm eating. "It's not like that----" I smiled to her while slipping some hot soup inside my mouth. "Geez I couldn't understand adults at all!" She said turning her head angrily away from me, she continued eating.

It's not like I wanted to be understand, I was just so confused at this very moment. Well I can't help but not to think of Neji at all. He's all over my thoughts. But that's not obviously as a love interest, I just find the brat interesting. Like how, despite of his young age, he knows night life so much.

It's my first time thinking about someone so deeply. How I wished I could forget but I can't just leave that brat alone. He's straying all over my thoughts, dammit.

• 3 weeks later...

Walking out the shopping disctrict, this isn't really the type of place I want to go. I walked faster when I heard Rufus calling out to me, iish, he's starting to get all annoying and stuff. He isn't like this before, before I knew his secret of being gay. He used to be scared of me and listens whenever I say 'dont follow me' but now he's acting all shitty.

"Neji~~~ wait for me!" Running towards me like a kid, clinging to my arms like a girlfriend.

"iish, will you quit it?!" Removing his hands away from me.

"eh~ you're becoming scary again!" sniffles, manly sniffs, something I will never like.

"People are looking at us malisciously!" smacking his head out of irritation.

Why is he my friend again? Tsk, remembering the first time we met, it was at his father's bar. I'm alone and quiet in a corner drinking as I always am. He came towards me and used his 'pleasing personality' to be my friend. He pays for me and everything, I didn't even know his father owns the bar. Since then, I kept going at the bar specially for free stuffs, and girls ofcourse, and guys too. And we started hanging out because of his secret, which only his father didn't know.

While getting all annoyed here I kept walking away from him, and getting all these embarrassment for people are really staring at the two of us "Neji!! Waaaiiiitt~~~"

"Rufus! Could you keep quiet?!" iish.

I stopped following Yuuma for a while. I needed to rest. Are teenagers supposed to be that hyperactive? It's almost five hours of walking towards different direction and she haven't stopped at all. I rested at a certain coffee shop that has tables and chairs outside. I sat outside and order myself a Frappuccino since the ramen's falvor is still sticking behind my breath. I sipped calmly my refreshment while staring at the crowd of people fussing over something.

--Is there a celebrity. I stretched my head a little to see the people after the crowd. To my surprise, I saw Neji Higashi again. He's really everywhere! Though he's eye-catchy, the crowd didn't looked at his appearance but Neji's and his companion's action that they were fussing over. I recognized that his companion was no other than the waiter at the bar. So they have that intimate relationship huh? Is he his boyfriend? This relationships are really eye-catchy since it's not the accepted in the society...

Without noticing that I am standing while trying to pry more, questions kept bugging inside my head.

Fine. So I'm letting Rufus cling on my arms now. But my face clearly shows how embarrassed I am and how irritable this moment is. We both walk in rhythm, though Rufus steps are a bit hoppy. I pulled his arms downwards making his little jumps press the ground, and my eyes aimed to tell him 'stop that, I'll punch you' and so he did.

"Neji, I'm hungry, let's eat?" Rufus smiled wide looking at me with his eyes blinking.

"you're not cute, so stop that." I made a little 'tsk' and continued my words "plus, we just ate a lot before changing clothes, didn't we?"

My words are loud, but I guess he didn't hear it, he's currently enjoying the fact that I'm letting him do what he wants. Man, I feel like a boyfriend, I don't even have a real love life.. This relationship isn't even allowed. What the hell am I gonna do? People are staring at us as if they feel icky about it.

While we walk, a random guy was walking near me, and was staring like hell and I'm really getting mad about how they stare at me. "What the fuck are you looking at?" Said it in a low but not so loud tone. The guy creeped off after that. Iish.. I need a place to hide.

So still, Rufus holding into my arms, I smell coffee, my steps came to a certain coffee shop, when I turned around I saw someone who I never expected to see.. Guess who, Saito it is. My eyes gone big and like I dunno what to do, I paused a little staring at him, is he looking at me? Why am I staring at him? I.. dont know..

It's like a scene from a movie where the wife had caught her husband with his paramour. He couldn't even explain what was happening anymore, he even let the narrator do his job. Saito just sat back at his chair and continued sipping his drink, trying to evade Neji's stares.

Damn, I felt like an idiot. What am I embarrassed for? Who cares if he saw me? There's nothing to worry about. You just need to forget their existence, Saito! Why am I worried in the first place? I placed my palm on my head trying to wipe a sweat which isn't even there. I don't feel like calling Neji. I might disturb their lovey-dovey moments. I don't like to be an antagonist in their lame love story.

Still keeping a stare I am thinking 'should I call out to him? eh? Why would I even do that?' I didn't realize I was staring for toolong.. But when Saito sat down my stare was interrupted, my eyes going everywhere whenever I blink, and since Rufus is pestering about food, then I thought 'the coffee shop'.. I pulled Rufus going to the coffee shop, he then was surprised a little because I didn't say a word.

"Neji, where are we going?" He asked me though it's pretty obvious we're aiming at the cafe.

Without a word, I sat at one of the chairs outside and pulled Rufus over another one, purposely chosen a seat infront of Saito. Smiling a little I don't know how to explain this, but I felt excited seeing him here. Hmm, excited huh.. And without any time to waste I told Rufus to "go in and grab some desserts.." and so he did.

And now, I do is stare at the seemingly problemed Saito, infront of me.

"Hey, your stare gives me the creeps..." I complained while looking at him with droopy-eyes. I acted casually like the way I acted when I'm always in front of him. There's no need to be anxious, just act like normal. I sipped my drink again while opening the newspaper. I don't want to stare at the weird brat in front of me.

I grabbed my cellphone and played some lame applications. Still I got to admit that Neji's stares are making my hair raise much as well made my heart race? O_o But that isn't a love notion but it's out of nervousness, I think. I tried to take a glimpse of him above the newspaper, to my surprise, he's still looking at me. What the hell is wrong with this weirdo? Say something will you?!

I only made a face with a "huh?!" on it, as if I didn't hear him but I did 'he looks funny, why is he hiding?' I can see him peek at the top of the newspaper when he move it lower. Really now.. I took out my phone and thought about the pictures from last night. Hah it really was the most priceless moment. I chuckled.

So taking back a glance of him, he's still reading the newspaper, maybe I should talk to him.. he wouldn't ignore me now, would he? Okay, I will.. So I stood up and went to his table and sat on the chair at his front, I don't know why I did that, but like I said, I felt excited seeing Saito here. I opened my mouth as if I'm going to say something, but my head is empty for the moment.. 'think fast, neji. I need to say something..' In a few seconds I closed my mouth again and swayed a look at the side, then took a look back at him. I may look a little crazy but I really have nothing in mind to speak.

So the first thing I thought of saying.. or asking is "Hey, why are you here?" Damn it, really nothing in my head.

So Neji initiated the move and approached my table, he's really fast.

Why I am here? Because I'm not there---as I suggest to reply but couldn't. "Just resting..." I smiled to him who was somewhat waiting for a long reply from me. And what are you doing together with that waiter? As I wanted to ask him again but couldn't.

"And you," I placed the newspaper down and stared at him, waiting for his reply. I just couldn't help myself but act so bad in front of Neji. I just had the feeling to do it even if it wasn't really intended. I don't want to look bad but I couldn't just settle down and look happy together with him. What feeling is this? Could someone please care to enlighten me?

'What thoughts could be running inside the head of this man infront of me?' asking myself such it seems like Saito is forbidding himself to talk much.

"Just resting..."

Really, what kind of conversation would that answer lead?

"ah.. well, Shopping?" I answered with annoyance, remembering what happened just awhile ago. "shopping with a friend.." I said.. Talking about Rufus.

Speaking of Rufus he just came out from inside the shop with a smiling face. When he saw me in another table I guess he was a bit shocked about it, well, that's what I can see with his face.

He came towards my back and lean his chin on my head, staring at Saito he said "Neji! W-who is he?".. What should I say, hmm "he's the man at the bar last night". hearing those words Rufus got startled, rubbing his eyes with blinks looking at Saito "eh?! You're that guy?!?!?" and he smiled pretty big about it.

Eh.. My conversation with Saito, will it end just like that, I stared at the side with disappointment, like I want to talk more.. Tsk.

"I guess it's time for me to leave." As I pretended to stare at my watch casually. I don't want to hear them talking in front of me and I'm not in the mood to introduce myself to his companion. I didn't finished my drink, I nodded to the both of them and left the place. I don't want to act the third-wheel for the two of them. You shouldn't lie to me Neji, I know he's not only your friend.

I do understand the hardships of someone who's having a same sex relationship. Utmost secrecy for some of them is a must so that was probably the reason as to why Neji said that they're just friends. That closeness, I'm not mistaken, they're certainly lovers.

---Yet I couldn't care less.... I approached Yuuma who was waiting for me. "Sorry, I took some detour.." I apologized to her. "Geez, uncle where in the world did you go?" She protested while holding the huge bags that was supposedly my duty. "We need to go, I have an appointment tonight..." I grabbed the items and started to walk.

"eh~?" he's leaving! "s-saito.." I called out to him with a low tone, too low I know he wouldnt hear me. I glared to Rufus who seemed to be so innocent to what the hell is happening around, I really wonder what's on his head, what is he thinking, why did he suddenly leave?

Rufus asked "is he now your new target?" I only looked back and said "no, he's actually a schoolmate of mine, so no..". After what I said Rufus looked like he's happy when I said Saito's not my target, but yea, I'm interested in him, it's just that i don't plan to tell anyone until I catch him. Wait, what the hell did I just say? 'catch him'? As if I could, but I would if I try right?

Hmm.. So what if I try..

Rufus then sat infront of me, where Saito was seated awhile ago.. I grouch myself with my palm on my chin and elbow as a stand on the table. The waiter came out and gave us Rufus' orders of sweets and gave me my coffee too, though I don't plan on drinking that, I just came here for Saito. Why did I feel so excited about it...... I'm such a fail today.

Finally, the both of us arrived at the house, Yuuma thanked me and went directly to her room to sort the new stuffs. I just went to my room and dressed in suit, work as usual. There's no such thing as rest in my schedule. I often blame myself and questioned on how did it end up like this. I needed to rest, laze around and doze off.

As usual, I went back to work and interacted with my secretary. Meetings, then some papers that are worth the sign. A dinner with the Hardnit's CEO and after that I went home. It really was tiring and I immediately went to sleep and never took a bath. I'll just go to bath tomorrow.

My day is done, and I'm really disappointed. The hell so failed. Rufus kept on the girlfriend scenes while I kept my annoying punches on him. He drunk too much I guess. Man, and Saito was gone, wasn't able to talk much.

We went home, goodbyes and such, I immediately went to the bathroom and cleaned myself, thinking about Saito again. I really had my interest on him, all those mysteries keep going in my mind, never stops. 'saito.. aren't you tired running in my head yet?' shaking my head to stop thinking for a bit, tomorrow's sunday, what to do, got nothing, maybe sleep the whole day and slack off.

After bath, I laid myself on to my couch and took the gaming control, started playing hentai games again, my cellphone rang and it's Rufus. 'no' I said to myself, not gonna answer that phone call. Pfft. My 'no comment' face and half closed eyes being focus on the hentai game, blabbers, I need to get him out of my head.

Sunday never spared a little rest for me. I woke up early while Takeda's waiting for me at the porch. I yawned and thanked him for the delicious meal he'd served. I mustn't show tardiness, just look at Takeda! He wakes up so early and cooks meals for us yet he doesn't show a bit of tiredness from his face. I must take him as a good example for a good start of the day. We arrived at school since there's a staff meeting at nine in the conference room. My presence's a must so I asked the teachers to gather since the shareholder's are going to observe the school.

We arrived early. I stayed at my office waiting for the rest of the staff to gather in the next room. While I was on it, Neji appeared on my mind out of the blue. I even flinched from the weird idea of him. I value my sanity over Neji's thoughts so I decide to turn the television inside the office. The morning shows were composed of news, so it's starting to work, somehow. Why in the world Neji appeared inside my mind? Of all the people I always interact with.

"Excuse me, Sir. The meeting's going to start..." a teacher knocked and announced. We both left the office and went to the conference hall were lot's of people gathered.

My sunday morning. I'm still sleeping in my couch and even forgot to turn off the hentai game. It's still playing in moans craps... and someone's knocking the door...

"NEJI!!"

"NEJI!!!!"

Opening an eye with a word 'sleepy' on it, the person knocking is now knocking harder..

"NEJI DAMN IT OPEN THE DOOR!!" someone outside..

"ugh. who the fuck is it?" I stood up and decided to answer it instead of being bugged the whole day.

As I opened the door a person infront of me then gave me a big slap *SLAP!*

"OUCH! HEY!" I looked at the person and was surprised, Rufus? why the hell...

"My father knew I'm gay!! It's because of yesterday!! Someone saw us!! huhu" then he slaps me more

"HOW THE FUCK SHOULD i KNOW THAT!?" damn it. "come in."

We both talked about him being found out by his father, the conclusion is, someone at the bar asked for him, and accidentally told his father that he saw me and Rufus being lovey-dovey at the shopping district yesterday. Now the end is, his father is both mad at him and me, the person even took pictures and so of Rufus' past boyfriends. And now his father thinks I'm his boyfriend too.

"what should I do, my money is cut and he's not giving me any help even for my schooling... Nejii... I don't know what to do.. My father's gonna kill me.."

"I dunno Rufus.. Maybe let him cool his head for a bit" I pat his back.

"No, he's really gonna kill me.. Adopt me Neji.. Huhuhu" leaning a hug towards me

"ha?! You want your father to kill me too?! no way! You're not staying here, I need my privacy!" shoving off the hug given

"waaah please just for the meanwhile pls pls pls!!" he said so ugh I'm so gonna be in trouble

"fine, but just for the week, you have to find a way to get back to your father's doubts. Iish, troublesome"

The hell, the place I want to go to is now somewhere I know I'm banned. I should face his father and tell him I'm straight, tsk, if it wasnt for Rufus ideas and so on, damn it. But well, I have to fix all this and that and so on.......................damn it. What a great start for a sunday.

--

***ouch sorry ang haba tol

• 3 weeks later...

(k lng un, sorry kng late reply...)

The meeting started smoothly as the English teacher started to speak about the meeting's agenda. All of us were keenly listening to him and sharing all our thoughts in every matter handed down. Like the treasurer's and secretary's report was presented and the matters the were adhered as of the moment. It took quite a time to finish all of the topic. At twelve we had a short break and I went to my office instead to the cafeteria. I didn't had the time to dine with them since I had matters to attend to by phone. I answered a couple of clients call. Luckily, it ended quickly so I dashed myself to the cafeteria.

The faculty invited me to their table and I gladly accepted the offer. I was wondering why they were so silent yet I couldn't dare to ask them. I just went with the flow and started eating my lunch.

"Ahm, thank you for your services. And I really hope I could work with you the next years and so on," I tried to break the silence, luckily, they gave a smile of relief.

"Ah thank you for giving us a decent job too," Himura, the math teacher nodded courteously followed by the rest of the staff.

We ended up breaking the wall and started talking casually. In fact, that was the first conversation we had except for the decent meeting and such. I thought they hold a grudge to me but I was wrong. They were just basically shy and they're scared that they might speak rude. They were really a strange bunch just thinking about that...

Still seated on my couch I notice the sun setting down soon.. My head isn't working with all this teoubles Rufua keeps on sending me and look! He's playing my games while laid on my floor mat like a boss! Sheesh, it's hard to gave someone you know is spoiled..

"Neji, Im hungry"

And there he goes asking me bunch of things to do like im his servant..

"Go cook your own.." With a frown..

Right now the only thing I could do is think of my words when i face Rufus' father... Man, can't wait for monday...

"Ah! Rufus, what'ya gonna do tomorrow while Im at school?" I sit next to him and inserted the other gaming control..

"Hm?" He paused the game "i'll go with you at school!" He dmiled and resetted the game for 2 players..

"Ooh..." Shit.

This is bad.. He'll be aiming me the whole day and more days to come at school! Ugh I wpnt be able to ply woth Saito.. ..

----

k lang din un tol :)

The long day was over, I took a bus back to my house. Takeda couldn't use the cars since it's under maintenance. I wanted to try something new, like taking that bus perhaps. Luckily, I was able to sit comfortably. I had my own fun of staring at the people crowding inside the bus. Some of them were students and the rest were the businessmen. Thankfully I arrived safely inside my house.

Where in the world was Takeda, the lights weren't still on and it really was dark. An old Japanese mansion with no lights is completely creepy but I'm not that scared since it's my house. I just went outside to dine since all of the residents of the house were nowhere to be found. Just the usual day--work, eat and sleep nothing amusing had happen.

-----

7:00 in the morning I wake up early and still found no one inside the house. No Takeda and Yuuma spotted, where in the world are they? I just prepared my own breakfast and went to the garage. What luck it is! The car's were still on maintenance. I smile sarcastically while dragging my feet away from the house. To the bus station--again. Now I fully understand that sentiments of the people ridding a bus.

Finally I arrived at school. Skipped class since I don't have the time to play the student game as for the moment. I ended up entering the faculty to search some files.