Kill me--- Kiss me

gin

He opened the door and yelled back at me, WHAT BRAT?! You didn't even know who's knocking! Damn it. Wait, isn't it S-Saito?! Am I daydreaming? Damn, no way.. It's Saito-kun, isn't it? But.. What is he doing in the Chairman's office?! I'm still shocked plus my headache from hangover. He slammed the door like he's angry or something.. I only made it here once and he's mad?! If we're talking about attitude, he sure fits Saito-kun, but I'm confused, is this the effect of drinking too much? and of all faces to see as hallucination, why Saito's face?! Iish.. I don't know if it's real or not. But I won't leave this damn front door unless I see the that man's face again.

Seated on a chair, near the corridor where the Chairman's office is located, i feel a little sleepy, but my curiosity is getting higher, thoughts in my head gets bigger and bigger. I'm sure it's Saito-kun.. Pretty sure about it, maybe he has access to the Chairman's office because he's the school representative, right? But the way he acted infront of a student is not good, really not good. If it is Saito-kun then I'd do something with his attitude.

I've waited there for like, half an hour now, and he still hasn't come out yet. Man, I feel dizzy, and I'm pretty sure the head nurse is looking for me, I'm not late in entering the school, but I am late at the infirmary and my classes. Leaning back crossed my legs and my hands lay lifeless on the side, my head looking up and my eyes are starting to close, I'm beginning to get lazy to work today, stupid hangover..

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• rainbowman

I tried to peek just to see if he's still there or not. Unfortunately, HE'S STILL THERE and he had no plans of leaving the place. I searched for the possible escape area---the window. But my office is rooted at the third floor and there's no ropes nor even cloth that I can patch to make that long thing, the one that I've saw when I was watching an action movie. All my escape routes had gone to one and that is the door.

What will I, Saito Tsuchimikado, do?

a. Open up and say, "Oh Higashi, wazzup?"

b. Shout that there's a fire.

c. Runaway

The first two options we're quite not my character. I rolled my sleeves up, gathered my things and place it on my knapsack. On the count of three, I'm gonna escape from this place. Hope my dash will be like of a ninja, unable to let Higashi know.

--ichi---I was nervous-----nii ---I look like an idiot now----san *oh well that doesn't fuckin' matter.. I opened the door swiftly and dashed with all my might at the corridor. Run like a wind, they say. Before, I would scold students running at the corridor but this one's purely an emergency. I need to get away from that brat's interrogation.

Dang, what time is it? I can't even look at my wrist watch, too lazy to move... Aaaahh... But it's interesting, what just happened.. Hmmm my head's not working properly now, I guess I'll just go to the infirmary and sleep, tell the head nurse that I'm sick, sick because I stayed late with my patient. Mehehe as if she'd believe me, never, impossible, even if it's true she'll never believe me. Damn it.. Can't think right. Hangover~~ stop it already....

While I'm in the middle of talking to myself in my head, ofcourse it'd sound crazy talking to myself loudly, isn't it? I heard creeks of the door opening. As soon as I put myself attentive, someone dashed infront of me "WOAH!" that woke me up, my eyes widen as I look to the office door and BOOM! It's him! Is he running away?! I quickly dashed to where he is going, THERE! I can see him! But my eyes are still blurry, damn this stupid alcohol drinking side effects! I yelled at him "OI!! Stop running!!" I'm losing breath now!! Why is he running away?! I tried to run faster but this hangover is killing my head. And with all this.. *bump! I bumped the wall and started feeling dizzy.

Panting.. I went to the infirmary with a really disappointed face.. I waited there for how long and I failed to see that man. Damn it, why did he ran away like that?! He doesn't fit being a Chairman, or if it's Saito-kun then he doesn't fit being a school rep! As far as I know, nobody has ever seen the face of the Chairman, or even knew him, maybe that's why...... But I know it's Saito-kun.. I just know it's him..

As I enter the infirmary with my haggard face so early in the morning, the head nurse scolded me again.. "WHY ARE YOU LATE AGAIN, HIGASHI NEJI?! WHO THE HELL SAID FOR YOU TO BE LATE TODAY?! YOUR WORK IS PILING UP AND I CAN'T DO THIS ALONE! REMEMBER YOU'RE MY ASSISTANT AND---------- --- - -- -" 'fuck you..' I fell over the infirmary bed and started snoring ignoring everything else.

Knowing that the other can't definitely catch up with me, I had my soundless victory. I held my hands high while the students were staring at me with strange eyes. Yay' my secret's still safe and all I need to do is evade Neji Higashi in all ways possible. I can't let him see me anymore or else suspicion might rise up again. I'm never gonna set foot inside the chairman's office except Saturday's and Sunday's.

I fixed my glasses and went to my classroom. Now that I think about it, was he drunk? I bet he's the athletic type and catching me is just a piece of cake for him. I wanted to scold the idiot but my secret will be in grave danger so I just better let him do as what he pleases.

After the bell for lunch break ranged, I left the school grounds and found Takeda waiting for me, opening the car. We went back to the house to change my clothes and fetched my secretary Himuro from the company. We went to a restaurant, down to the golf course, then back to a Venetian-type restaurant again. I was tired as hell but showed no signs of it. "Our appearance aren't suited for the next place----" Himuro cleared his throat while staring at his wristwatch while I tilted my head out of wonder. And what place might that be?

It's 6 o' clock in the evening, how fast time can be. Really, we ate before stopping to the last place in the schedule. " The owner himself decided to have our meeting in his bar. I can cancel it if you want, president." --Eh a bar? -----

"No , it's ok, let's proceed."

So damn drunk my hangover's not done yet. I fell asleep and it was like just a few second and I opened my eyes, I woke up feeling like I haven't rested even for a little. I sat on the infirmary bed and the head nurse is still there, the moment she saw me awake she started growling again. I scratch my head with my eyebrows crossing. Irritated, I stood up and went to my table, I then did my work as she keeps scolding me. The hell, when will you stop old lady..

"WHAT? YOU'RE NOT GONNA SAY ANYTHING?! NOT EVEN AN EXPLANATION?! AND YOU COME HERE AND SLEEP FOR ALMOST 4 HOURS IN THAT BED! YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!?" what? 4 hours? It's past lunch break and I didn't get to feed myself, and as I thought of it I started feeling the hunger. ugh, I want to eat, but I feel like throwing up. A soda and plenty of ice might do it. Coffee isn't effective for my hangover, I need soda and plenty of ice to munch. I glared back at the head nurse and she suddenly stopped. See? She gets scared of me, because I'm serious. Please, just cut it out already.

After signing some of the records, I took a pill, drank it, I lied down and slept again. Aaaahhh... This is nice, I'll have some energy later night. The head nurse pretty much get that I'm not in the mood for her angry screams.

But then just few hours later I woke up and my stomach hurts. Stupidity arrives, I drank the pill without eating anything first, this suck big time. I'm awake now, really awake, I'm charged, but my stomach, iish, I think I have to go and eat something. I opened my cellphone and dialed Rufus' number, asking him if I can come over his bar again and eat something, well, ofcourse he'd say yes, and so he did, he even told me he'd make my dinner 'special' haha.

After school time has gone, I took some records that I left unsigned and unchecked and said my goodbye to the head nurse. She nodded at me and then I took my leave. Moving on I went to the bar, and the same people are here, some didn't even change their clothing, haha really.. They welcomed me for the night and a waitress gave me my 'special meal'. I smiled as I ate my dinner, "Rufus, thank you for the meal" and he gave me a high five.

"We have arrived, President." As Himuro shrugged my shoulders while I was so busy watching the city lights. These beautiful site never bore me, never once, it helped me relieved my stress. I informed Takeda to join us inside but like always, he declined the offer and planned to wait outside the car. We were greeted by our business partner immediately, "President Tsuchimikado, thank you for coming here, let's come inside," As he reached my hand and shook it while staring at the both of us. Upon entering, then I realized that Himuro was right, we're a little out of place. We are in suits while the rest of the people inside are in their evening clothes or the normal ones that you used on a gimmick every friday nights. Everyone stared at us like some kind of rare animal. I just listened as the owner was trying his best to comfort us in his place.

We sat on a place nearer the bar stool. The owner seemed to be the refreshing-type, the personality that's so hard to deal with, for me. "I have the plans in here," I grabbed the laptop while Himuro placed the folders beside it. "Rufus could you come here and fetch us some drinks," the man summoned the person at the bar. "That's my son, Rufus, quite handy eyt," the owner smiled while looking at his son. "Yeah, I do agree that you had a good son," I said to him with my business smile. "So do you have any children, Tsuchimikado?" Turning his gaze to me. "Oh none unfortunately," Ah private questions are really a pain in the ass. And that conversation continued like forever.

"What would the both of you like to order?" Rufus said while looking at the both of us. " Brandy," Himuro said rubbing his chin. "Oolong tea for me an---" "That won't do!! Geez, you should order liquor! " His father laughed. "But I'm no good with liquors," I cleared my throat. Yes, I'm not good with it but the man had this disappointed face so I can't help but order one. "K just gin tonic." The waiter then bowed and left our table.

I'm done eating! "Gochisosama deshita!" I said thanking for the meal then stretched my arms. And yes! My stomach ache is gone, I've been suffering the whole day. Suddenly remembering what happened at the Chairman's office, now that I think about it, that was the funniest scenario so far. The guy runs away while I bump the wall really hard trying to catch him. My life has become a comedy. It still runs through my head though.. It's just funny..

Whille some of the host and hostesses entertain me and the waiters are cleaning my table replacing my glasses to alcohol ones, I lit a cigarette and rested. Closing my eyes leaning back my couch.. yes, 'my' couch, it's mine, one of my angels.. yes again, 'my' angels, emphasizing please, as I was saying, one of my angels said his "excuse me" as for a customer has arrived. I didn't look though, but it bugs me a little, people in the bar are murmuring about the visitors. I then decided to look, I didnt move, I just moved my eyeballs with my eyes half opened and saw some guys wearing suits and they were welcomed by Rufus' father. My table is located near the center, you could actually see me when you enter the bar, only sitted sideways, or maybe not if I'm surrounded by my angels. As I look at them, those guys look familiar. They've already turned their backs when I was looking, i didn'tget to see the faces, meh later maybe, I'll enjoy my peace here first.

Some minutes have passed and Rufus jumped over me "DUDE!" with a not so loud voice "you have to see!" he said, I answered back annoyed "what?! Can't you see I'm resting here?" he keeps on pulling me out my seat and I was "noooo...... I dont wanna!" like a kid being drag by a mother.. Rufus explained while still pulling me "It's a handsome dude! He's a pretty face! You have to see!" excitedly. Rufus is bisexual, unfortunately his father didn't know, he had relationships with males since he's 13, that's why he's knowledge about these things is wide.

When I heard the word Pretty face, I stood up straight and fixed my clothes. I said my 'excuse me' to my angels and they nodded with frowns "I will be back with you all, I promise" then a wink. Asking Rufus "what's with the pretty face?" he then said it's a meeting with his father and such, and since I want to see too then I shall take a peek.

The waiter was supposed to go serve their drinks. But me and Rufus insisted in doing it so.. So we took the drinks and were about to serve it to them. *smirks

"How about we search a partner for you, Pres. Tsuchimikado," The old man had his laugh and seriously it's not even funny but I still tried my best to smile. "There's no need for it, I guess." I said to him wiping my temples while Himuro was looking at the files. We did those turns of working then talking about personal stuffs--switching both was never new since all my partners always arrive at that marriage thing. And I really don't know why we always ended up with that topic. "You couldn't stay so young forever---but from the looks of your face, hitting some girls would just be a piece of cake. " The man said while staring at the both us.

"HAHAHA, it's just that I'm no good at dealing with girls," I replied to him. Give me a break will you?! "Such a party pooper you're President Tsuchimikado," he shrugged his head while pouting. "Oh here's the drink," I really didn't turned my head to see the waiter bringing those liquors. Dang, I just wanna go home, I don't want a drink. Himuro shrugged my shoulders, calling my attention. "Hey president--it's that boy," He whispered closely.

"Wait I'm still talking here! stop shrugging me will you?" I said to him still neglecting his pleas.

Getting nearer them I think I know this guy. And as soon as I had a glimpse of his face 'wh-'. I looked at Rufus and he was like 'see? the hell bro he's cute!'. Why is he here? And what's up with the suit? Hey this is totally confusing, earlier this morning he's at the Chairman's office, and now he's a president of what?! Don't tell me he's a superhero at night! Damn~

I got close and stared at Saito-kun's face with big eyes and a little smile excitedly. I and Rufus put down the the drinks in the table. I'm still surprised, I then saw this Inoyama-guy and winked at him hahaha this is so funny. Rufus told his father, if there's anything else they want 'we' will give it to them, he even emphasized the word 'anything' in a flirty manner. "yea we'll tell you when we need something, go have fun out there if you like" his father said but we both wanted to stay. mehehe.

So we decided to stay there, hey! Saito-kun! Look here! Inoyama-guy can see me. Iish, when do you plan to look here? And he's drinking, does he really drink? Me and Rufus just talked and stared at his appealing stature, but I didn't tell Rufus that I know Saito..

I really didn't turned my head as to where Himuro was staring at--more like glaring. I was so engrossed with our current project-talk with Mr. Takao. Our company was tasked to remodel his huge bar, and it's a little bit challenging since this is new to us. We always create buildings but this is the first time we accepted a project about renovation. Thanks to the old connections that were made by my parents with Mr. Takao. Though this might be a minor project, we still strive for the best.

I drank the gin above the table. I can hold my liquor but I really hate drinking. My personality when I'm drinking is totally different. It's like day and night apart. I'm a known flirt when I'm drunk, and that's bad--really bad. My colleagues had known this part of me the most when I was still young, including Himuro. I stared at Himuro with a sigh. I'll see to it that I'll never be drunk in this moment!!!

I laughed hard when talking with Mr. Takao. His jokes were pretty lame but it sometimes made us laugh. Recently Himuro's also busy staring at an unknown direction. In the end he couldn't help but disturbed me."Ah president, I know this is late but the doctor's assistant is here. He's staring like crazy in this direction." Himuro whispered closely.

Here... here... here... here....

My body stiffined. Eh no way? Higashi? I slowly turned my head trying to peek. Voila* the idiot's here!! Why is he here!? How long was he standing in there?! I turned my head back to our table trying to ignore him--that's the best way I could think. I'll just pretend I didn't see him.

But then again, of all places, why is he goddamn here?!

"hah! He looked this way!" Rufus said excitedly. I stayedon my cool and hid my excitement as well, but wait, why am I being excited?! I should be more like, confused now. I curled my brows and told him "heh, there are more cuter guys here" I looked everywhere, but really, people here are with normal faces, Saito-kun's appearance is standing out. I looked back at Rufus and said "forget what I said" and laughed.

Since I've been gone for a few moments, my angels arrived and clinged to me. "what's taking you so looooong~~~" they all said whining. Rufus interrupts "Dear Angels, your God has laid his eyes on a flower, so forget about Neji and cling to me instead!" he said it stealing my angels from me "shut up, you want me to tell your pops your secrets??" I said so and he stopped teasing because he's so damn gay scared. They all declined Rufus anyways, because they'll all get fired if they do, specially the boys.

I still played with them, though I can't help my eyes, they keep looking Saito's way. I'm still wondering what's he doing here as someone talking to Rufus' father. 'hmmmm' "Rufus, what's the plan?" I asked him looking at Saito-kun. "plan? hmmm let's think about this. But oi, never ever tell anyone I'm an accomplice" he said making sure "sure sure! Swears!" raising my left hand and suddenly raising my right, haha joking. And so he's thinking about it now. Hehehe This is an evil plan indeed, I just want to know why he's here and for sure he wouldn't tell me, so if I make a right plan and do it at the right time hehe

Joking around while Rufus thinks "you think he's a superhero at night?" then I laughed really hard even though I know Rufus doesn't understand what I'm talking about. I keep laughing and glancing looks towards Saito-kun. C'mon, look here and I'll wink for you. Hahahaha

"I'll be going outside for a moment, excuse me." Mr. Takao said while leaving our table. Now what? there's no one to talk with. Himuro was busy with the laptop. I grabbed my cellphone and pretended to do some stuff. Observing within my peripheral vision, I saw the idiot's surrounded by his boys and girls. The real flirt, he is! Is he planning to do this to my Yuuma too?! The hell! He's just Neji Higashi, dammit!

It's boiling me down when I see him with this people and I really don't know why. I raised my hand to summon the waiter in-charge. "Fill our drinks again." I said to him. I leaned to the chair while waiting. Ah this is really annoying. Himuro was checking if i'm alright but I just replied with a nod. "I'll fetch Takeda--since I felt we'll be staying here for long." I went out to look for Takeda. There's no sign of him, again, where's he? I bet he went to the nearest convenience store. I leaned on the wall, waiting for him. Grabbing the cigarettes from my pocket. Now I feel hot, it's probably the drinks kicking in. I opened my car and removed my vest--- place it there. I stayed there for a while, I just don't feel like going back.

Still playing with my angels and teasing away with Rufus, I saw Saito-kun going outside, where is he going? And since he's the one I prefer my eyes to get stuck with, I followed him like a stalker. Thinking about it I told Rufus I can handle the plan without him to help me, instead, I told him to entertain his father's guest that was left with his laptop over there. He nodded and went there. My angels were left again. I promise to be back with them.

I took two glasses of a Long Island Iced Tea, a mix drink of vodka, gin, tequila and rum, and walked outside the bar. 'I'll ask him for a drink then' I said to myself. When I went out I saw him alone my head starts to run the usual images of what I should do, when he removed his vest and I feel like fantasizing things again, I shook my head and stayed on my cool. Stop it, stupid head.

But, how should I greet him? He's a schoolmate, should I just say 'hi' or 'yo saito-kun!' or should I be polite? Polite.... Eh! Why would I be?! Tsk. I'll just go and ask him a drink. Why is it so hard for me to just ask him that. Stupidity arrives I feel like a child now. I walked near Saito and waved with a drink on my hand saying "Hey there! Saito-kun...." I smiled to him lending him the drink "wanna drink? I hope you won't decline" I do hope so..

I stared at Neji---he did follow me. I had this feeling that he will--but oh well. "So this is where you hang-out after school--" calmly I stated while grabbing the drink he offered from him. A little thing that's really usual---Neji Higashi can party hard, I better take note of that. He's still so young and he had already a night life? I tried myself not to scold him for having such while tomorrow's still Tuesday. "You haven't put poison in this eyt?" I eyed at the glass suspiciously. If it's Neji it might still be possible, I said to myself.

We stood there for a couple of minutes without talking. I tell you--it's too awkward. Though the bar sounds can still be heard, the silence between us was little strange. I haven't explained to him what I was doing in here. I better think of a better excuse for that. And thank God he didn't remember the thing that happened earlier. Ignorance is a bliss---they say.

I sip the drink, exchanging from the cigarette then to the drink again. Yeah, I have a healthy living, right?

I nodded at him as he take the drink from me "yea, this is my play place, you should come over when you're stressed" and continuing on with what he said "ofcourse there's no poison on it, but, potion maybe" and smirked. Silly joke isn't it, why change a poison to a potion. At this moment it appears that Saito-kun is a little tipsy. I can see that. Is he sure he can drink? That's one of the most delicious yet dangerous drinks there is. He can handle himself anyway, if not, I will handle him myself. *smiles

We both aren't speaking any word. Upto now all we could here are those people's laughter as they go out the bar, and the music that is inside. Looking at him as he hit his cigarette, I took out one of mine and went towards him, lighting mine using his. I'm still thinking of a way to start a conversation because I got lost all of a sudden. I wanted to ask him many questions but it all just vanished away from my brain.

Too quiet. I'm looking at my drink, taking a sip then stares at it again. I need to say something, damn why is it so hard when it's Saito? Ah! Stupid me.. "Why are you here?" I suddenly remembered the main purpose of following him outside.

I sipped the drink in one go, crap, this is too strong. It looks so harmless while I was just looking at it. I skidded a little but found my balance, thanks to the wall. I removed my glasses, rubbed my eyes and place it back. Ah, the liquors starting to kick in, this is bad.

"I have some business matters with Mister Takao," I said while unbuttoning the two buttons above my shirt. I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I vaguely could understand what I'm doing now. Takeda and Himuro, where are they? I want to throw up. I walked towards my car and opened it, damn, it's too hot. Grabbing the handkerchief, I turned on the AC to its maximum. I wanted to call Takeda but noticed that my cellphone's on the table. Neji was still beside me, why look so concerned? As I approached the doorway, some girls came close to me, I don't know, I'm tired---wai-- what are they doing. "Why so alone, handsome..." As the girl caressed my face while her other palm probing on my chest. I smiled at her. "I'm not alone gorgeous-- I just happen to have a company," I drew my face closer to her, winking. Geez, silly me, what the hell am I doing.

---ah, I really just don't care.

Looking at the side murmuring 'Funny. He drank everything just like that.' I took a sip on my own drink, I'm beginning to get mesmerized by Saito. Just now, he.. He kind of look so .. so like that. Looking at his unbuttoned shirt nodding as if I'm listening to him. I am listening a little.. How many glasses have I drank tonight? Smiling a little at him Im starting to forget my questions.

"Business?" I asked to myself. I was so unfocused I didn't notice him suddenly leaving me hanging. Business with Pops huh, my head starts to fill curiosity again, ah it'll wait tomorrow, Saito went there and I'm just staring at him. Heh I wonder what'll happen to him.. He's getting drunk now isn't he? He went in the bar and I saw those girls came near him, ugh, should I let the darkness devour him? Or should I help him now before it does? Those girls.. I then decided to 'help' the poor sheep in the middle of a fox crowd.

"oi." I stood beside Saito and waved 'hi' to the girls. "can I join?" I said in a really flirty tone,they smiled and nodded and we came in.

Drinking more I could really see Saito's drunk-mode. I wanna laugh now, there's nothing funnier than this. I told the ladies to take gentle care of him, I wanna do it but, let's wait until the time when he won't remember anything in the morning. Hehe just letting my angels take good care of me too at the moment.

The girls, just like a spider, covered me with their embraces that I couldn't remove. They're flocking onto me like birds. The hell, this shit doesn't matter. "What's wrong sweetie?" As the other one planted some kisses in my face but certainly not the lips. Their caresses where like tickles to me. From my neck down to my lower abdomen, geez girls are scary---way too scary. "Nothing ---" I replied unconsciously. At least they're helping me from this unexplained heat, there huge boobies---er warmth I mean. "Yada--- I didn't know you're such a pervert , *shounen-kun"

"Don't call me like that----" I slowly lowered my hand down to the girls back. I've never felt so good, floating in the air and shit. Ah whatever...

I raised my hand and ordered another drink from the bar. Three girls from my right and two from my left--yeah right i'm making my own harem. After all the cheers and crazy laughter, the next part is---er--- I couldn't remember any of it.But one thing's for sure, I'll be scolding Takeda and Himuro tomorrow, mark your goddamn calendars.

Moments have passed we didn't notice it's early midnight already, everyone seem to be getting drunk now, and I'm feeling dizzy.. Luhh I'm currently looking at Saito... Heh he's so damn cute when he's drunk, hehe sweet mouth when he is, he keeps talking sweet things with the others, so unlikely.

Rufus came and drank with me, pushing me over to Saito, oh yes, he didn't know I knew Saito, Rufus then told me to capture the victim immediately.. Hahaha Yea right, I went and sat beside Saito teasing him a bit about being drunk, I shoo-ed away the ladies and gave Rufus the priviledge to play with my angels, his father isn't around so it's good. "oi, Saito, you okay?" I asked him as he wobbled himself by the sit. I smiled as I give him every glass of drink in the table and laughed a bit about it.

I came up with an idea though, the hell this guy, really funny, I should take a picture! Ah yes, I did. Took out my phone and *click* *click* *click* hmm not enough, this time a picture with me *click* *click* there. That is enough. I even took a video of him with his 'drunk-mode'. Hehehe I will show him this tomorrow when he gets back to his senses. *grin*

• 2 weeks later...

Everything was blurry, I felt someone grabbed my arm forcefully. I squinted my eyes to see who the was it. It's Himuro. Why is his brows furrowing? I smiled to him yet he didn't even look at my direction. Then I saw Takeda beside him with his worried look. The both of them aided me away from the table. I shoved them away, dammit I'm not a kid.

" Then I'll be going first, ladies and gentlemen..." I said to them while winking at Neji. At the moment I saw them squealing, I was then dragged by Takeda. I don't want to leave but they're really forcefully dragging me away. My paradise, my fun---why are you taking it away so easily???

Morning came, I was on my bed and I had really no recollection of what the hell I'm doing yesterday. I vaguely remember some of my flirtatious acts. I flinched, my head's almost like splitting apart. I'm so ashamed of myself---shameless! Er---Neji was even there!! Damn! I don't want him to ridicule me. I steadily stared at the clock and have no plans on going to work.

Yea. Morning came. Again, I woke up at the bar, I could still remember what happened last night. Heh, I didnt even get to be drunk. Ow, I didn't get to play with my angels either.. Too bad.. I saw them lying on the ground and some on the couch lifeless. 'It's all Saito's fault..' Hearing myself murmur I suddenly remembered the pictures taken last night.. I hurriedly took my cellphone and tried to prove to myself that it was really Saito-kun I am with last night, and yes! He is! Now I have a reason to tease him, he would not dare be that snobbish towards me now. Evil plan is an evil plan. *evil laughs*

But I am too tired to go to school today.. What day is it anyway? Is there school today? I dont know anymore. But how more stupid I could get, I swayed a look at my cellphone again and checked. "hah, it's saturday!" moments after "its.." I frowned a bit "saturday....." No school.. Eh but I was so excited to tease Saito-kun.. But wait, why am I thinking of teasing him? Shouldn't I be wondering why he was really here last night? What's he doing here talking to Pops? I sat back down the couch and sighed 'this questions will fill me til monday..' and I just sat there groaning myself with irritation "It's fucking saturday today, ugh!!" it's okay, nobody can hear me, they're all dead drunk.

Gazing at the garden, I often remembered the days when my father was still alive. The moments we played in that backyard without worries. But now seems different, I just couldn't let myself laze around here. My people needs me, that's a fact. But this reminiscing session should stop, I need to work. I asked Takeda to grab me some pill to reduce the headache. I went to work unmotivated like dragging my feet to the doorway.

As we're about to depart Yuuma shouted and grabbed my arm. "You're not going to work!! We're going on a shopping spree you promised me! Have you forgotten about it?" She said, sulking. Now I recalled that I did promised to accompany her. I sighed deeply and asked Takeda to summon Himuro and just give me the report this afternoon. "Sorry bout' that, k' I'm yours. Where are we going??" I ruffled her hair and smiled. She rejoiced and grabbed me back to my room. "But suits are no good, uncle." She said removing my vest.

Afterwards, I did change my clothes into a simple one and went out with Yuuma. Geez girls are so--er---pushy.

Still groaning irritation. "ugh...." Rufus came towards me asking "Dude, y'alright?". I only stared at him and just said "I'm hungry man....... Feed me..." in a tone like I have not eaten for weeks. He laughed at me, really now, why do I feel so empty.. And hungry.. I'm really hungry... I couldn't react back to Rufus, even though I wanted to punch him right now, I'm just feeling too awful right now. Heh, am I that attached to Saito? Hahahaha .. "haha" I suddenly cracked out a laugh looking nowhere. Rufus felt a little uneasy, scratched his head telling me "you crazy.."

Rufus then pulled me up from my seat "*Ikou!" I was a bit surprised.. "huh? You gonna feed me?" joking around, but really.. we don't have any plans today, or let's say, we never plan things so I don't really know what's the drag about. So while he's dragging me out I asked "where the hell are you taking me? Don't tell me you don't have any victims last night so you're actually aiming on me now" teasing him with a really boring tone, a failed tease ne. He smacked my head with a fist, telling me to just shut the fuck and continued dragging me outside..

Few moments, I'm walking now, he can't drag me forever. Hehe Plus, I feel awake now "where are you taking me again?" looking at him he seem up "problem?" asking him again he just smiled me.. I'm getting pissed off now "what!?" and finally he answered "I captured my victim last night hehehe" continuing on "and he's so hot.." he's totally daydreaming now.. I then told him my story last night, about Saito's drunk pictures, I showed him one, but not all *evil laugh* I'll keep this beauty to myself. And we started teasing each other as we walk.

For another few moments, we finally reached our destination, a restaurant, nice, since Rufus victim was rich, he earned big cash just by dancing hahaha this guy will do anything for money, thinks the same as his father.. We went in the restaurant and sat there, he ordered some food and I just repeated everything he says, and upgraded some "larger glass for me" well, it's his treat anyways, so why not take advantage of it. And now we wait for the order, man, I need to change my clothes, I'm starting to feel annoyed smelling the alcohol which had stayed on my body since last night.

*Ikou - let's go/come on in japanese.

All I did was follow Yuuma. She's almost entering all those boutiques while I was stuck bringing all those items she had bought. To hell with these heavy paper-bags. She turned her head towards me and suggested some rest. We took the initiative to sat at the plaza's bench. "You're not yet done right?" I said to her after gulping some mocha. She smiled and nodded enthusiastically. Maan--I wished this should end now, I'm tired as hell.

My cell ranged non-stop, this must be urgent, ""Yuuma give me five minutes." I pointed the tree opposite to the bench.

"Yes---Just the papers. No wait--I forgot to ask you to leave the statements on my desk, yes--." After the call ended, I went back to Yuuma. "Let's go," As she grabbed my arms and we both left. I'm stuck with the heavy bags again. She's like a kid who had its first time shopping. Yuuma's so restless. Are girls these days supposed to be acting like that? I stared at her happily while I noticed a gift shop. I turned my gaze to a humongous bunny above the shop's shelf. I tilted my head and went inside to buy the bunny. I wanted to give it to Yuuma since she loves bunnies as what I've remembered. But when I went outside, she's gone from the other boutique. I turned my head everywhere but she's nowhere to be seen. I grabbed my phone to call her but the signals wee-bit off. Unfortunately, I just relied at my vision.

--now where is she?? Damn, where did this girl go?

"here's your order" the waiter said looking at me with a poker face. Frowned my eyebrows still not in the mood Rufus broke it saying "hey! Let's eat! Thanks for the food!" and starts munching on his dish, I'm simply not in the mood, but that doesn't mean I'm not hungry, I'm too lazy to eat now. Pfft, but then I began feasting on my meal as well. I want to go home and change.

While we're eating i couldn't taste the food, and it made me more and more irritated, I don't know anymore why I'm so annoyed today, it all started when I found out it's saturday. putting my elbow on the table and my hand on my cheek leaning downwards I totally have no feels today. Rufus didn't notice it since he's too busy eating. I sighed and smiled a bit thinking about monday, and my smile turned into grin thinking about teasing someone. Iish, when will this go away, I focused on eating again as I try my best to remove 'that' certain thing on my head and I enjoyed my food from then on.

After eating my energy came back "yeaaaaah that's yummy, thanks" pat on Rufus back, he then nodded up at me saying "yea it is, you okay now?" and smiled. Food is man's bestfriend, I can say, I totally felt good after eating. "This is it!" I said while we walk out the restaurant door "Let's go!" I then pulled Rufus this time, going anywhere our feet takes us. He laughed and said "I knew food is the only answer for your craziness" and we continued walking wherever we go simply forgetting about even changing and going home.