Kill me--- Kiss me

gin

"Your doctor's assistant is here and he's requesting for your presence, Master." Takeda announced at the front of the door. Himuro, my secretary, and I both stared at one another. "Let's go to the living room. Takeda could you prepare us a dinner for four. " He nodded and went directly to the kitchen while me and Himuro went to the living room. I saw this guy sitting casually on my couch like it's his. *Ehem, as I tried to call his attention.

"Sorry for letting you wait. Like I said, I'm okay and there's no need for your home visits." I said while I wave my hand at Hirumo, asking for the remote control. I opened the device so that there won't be any awkward silence. Takeda then arrived bringing a tea and a box of manju. "Help yourselves," I said to the both of them.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• rainbowman

I sat down properly as soon as I heard pretty face' expression, heh I was caught. I stared at the other guy with Tsu-kun. 'who's he?' I wonder. They look so formal. I was too quiet, I can't say a word. Not after I smell smoke from Tsu-kun's body.

I stood up and went towards him, leaning on held his right wrist and my face near his neck, he was surprised I know.. But his scent.. "I don't believe you.." moving back a little I said. "you smell like a cigarette" inspecting more I saw another pack in his shirt pocket, again, I took it. "tsk. I said no smoking" I pinned my eyes on his seriously, telling him to listen even once. He may look a little okay now, but he might collapse one day if he dont listen.

I do remember my uncle telling me something, about the hard headed Tsu-kun.. No way, I won't allow that towards me. I'll try harder hehehe or else.. tehehe *evil laugh*

Siting down again, I said my 'Thank you' for the food offering, but didn't eat. I sat there still wondering the weird atmosphere roaming around this place at the moment.

Ah, he confiscated the pack of cigarettes but then again let him do it since I can buy it at the convenience store outside. "Wait in the study room and kindly tell Takeda to fetch Yuuma." I said to Himuro while he nodded to me afterwards. I don't want to lose my face in front of my secretary. What brawls--er conversation that will occur sooner or later mustn't be seen by the rest of them.

"You should watch your manners," I said to him, sighing. "And oh by the way, won't you accompany us for dinner." I said to him while looking at the tv program. Don't get me wrong, I'm not doing this for some hidden motive but as a token of appreciation for taking care of me, at least. I zipped my mouth, afterwards. No matter what this brat will say, I'll never again raise my voice inside this house.

Pfft. His cuteness is gone. I was hoping for more childish acts, but, that's just a dream. I predicted his thought of buying a new pack of cigarette everytime I take them, once a smoker, always a smoker, I am one to say so. Just had the idea of annoying pretty face to stop smoking for the mean time.. I swayed a look at the other guy as he left.

Reverting back my focus to the ill one, "you should also watch your health.." and "and thanks, you should really feed me sometimes, you're a headache" turning away my head while I said it and whispered "you can be my dinner too y'know" hoping so you didn't hear what I said.

I'm really having a headache right now, but wait "who's Yuuma?" I asked him as he stayed calm in his position, his girlfriend or something? no way, this guy's attitude doesn't fit anyone with a girlfriend. Or maybe a sister.. Or.. But.. My face is filled with confusion now.. This guy's mysteriousness is killing my brain.

"I'm watching my health, as you see. But Higashi-kun, I'll tell you first. I'm not going to quit smoking." I said to him first and foremost or else he's gonna do some drastic measures just to stop me. And I really, really think that my smoking has nothing to do with my sickness.

I heard you, you fool. And what's so good about flirting with a guy?! this maniac... Nerve-popping I stared at him raising my brows. He really snatches my composure that easily. --Who's Yuuma? He asked me curiously. "I'm afraid I can't answer questions unrelated to my health and such." I smiled to him and sat at the couch opening the newspaper. "Master, the dinner's ready. I'll be going out to fetch Yuuma-sama." Takeda peeked at the sliding door and left immediately. "Let's go," I said to him coldly. No matter how I try to be good to him, his mug is always annoying the hell out of me. I guess we're fated not to get along with each other, I think.

"You know where's the kitchen located right? the dinning room is just at its sharp left. Go first, i'll be fetching my other guest." I said to him and went to the opposite direction to call my secretary.

I got tired, not really in the mood to scold anybody, am not even a person to do that! I'm the one used to be nagged or scolded. Meh is this my karma? Haha no, not yet maybe, I can still play this. And since I feel this way, I just said "whatever suit you" and looked up the ceiling, as if I'm talking to myself.

Really now, why so cheeky? Does he even laugh for once? Hmm my interest has gotten higher. "why not tell me as a schoolmate then?" yea, we are schoolmates, though I'm here as his Nurse, we still go with the same school. Heh, I don't really feel like nursing such kid, he didn't even answer me. No candy for you, no candy! Haha I noted his temper again on my chart, ofcourse every single change is recorded, it's not really needed, I just want to observe him more for my own happiness. Well, it isn't really required for me to be here, I just made my own excuses and it's pretty much obvious that it is just to make a way to come. I was only supposed to ask him if he's taking his pills properly.

And now I am left alone. The hell.. looking at both sides left and right, I want to stroll his big house before going to the dining area, but, maybe next time, ah yes, there're plenty of next times, I know that. I went to where the kitchen is, standing at a side waiting for them, it feels so empty in here, I wonder what life Tsu-kun has before.... Wonder wonders wondering..

--Schoolmate's your ass, I'm not your fucking schoolmate. Ah, I've become such a detestable man. How can you pull me so low, Higashi Neji!?? I showed no signs of my inner reactions and remained silent the whole time.

That kid should be left alone contemplating for himself. "President, are you sure he's a nurse?" Look, even my secretary had his suspicious thoughts about that guy. Really, which part of him is capable of becoming a medical staff? "He's just an assistant since Sensei's really sick." I said to the secretary who's rubbing his chin, worried. "Pres., would you like to let me do background chec---" "Himuro, there's no need, you're overly cautious," I said to him since strange ideas were starting to develop into his head again. This secretary of mine's the one stressing himself over me like he's my mother or whatnot. Though I like Himuro's capable and hardworking side, he still had this overreacting part which lets me worry for him.

We went to the dining room. Since Takeda's not around, I was the one who served them the food. "Sorry to make you wait, Higashi." I said to him placing the food at the table while Himuro tried to help me. "Will you sit down??" I said to him and sighed. He's a guest and he would've stayed still. But the looks from his face is priceless, he looks like a whimpering dog.

"ah yea yea, I'm about to sit now, ne" smiling at him and as always, with a teasing face. I took my seat then, but I can't stand it, ugh, I feel so annoyed right now, the other guy's stare is giving me the creeps. Who the hell are you!? Damn it. I can't say a word, damn it! Again and again, just.. Iish, will you just stop looking at me? If only I can tell you that now. I could really feel like he's trying to read me. I forgot to ask Tsu-kun awhile ago about him. Hmm, I'll ask him next time. Why am I being so contious?!

Truth is, I just hated the other guy, who is he? Why's he here? And to add into my irritated mood right now, I feel like they're gonna push me down with team work, heh but really, I don't know about that but I can also feel the other guy's doubt about me, his face shows me the confusion of who I am, and vice versa for my idea towards him.

With all these thoughts, I put myself back to my cool, I have to be calm, I will be soon, because of food heh, and so, with the guy's glare, or was it, I stared at him as well, you need eye contact? I'll give you eye contact. Let's see who wins the glar- I mean, staring game.

The atmosphere's a little bit off. I just don't know but I have this feeling that the air's getting heavier and heavier. Well it's not like I could care less. I just dined together with them quietly. I haven't introduced the both of them, right? And its quite rude for them not being introduced to each other. "Ehm, Himuro this is Neji Higashi, my schoolmate..." I smiled to the both of them. "Eh, schoolmate?! Geez Pres---" I kicked glared at Himuro and he stopped talking. He picked up my sole intention to keep this president matter a secret. He just stared sideways and murmured a sorry. "And Higashi, this is my 'friend' Himuro Inoyama," I said but it seems the both of them has no plan of talking with each other.

I just want to kick them away from the table. "Saito!!! Oh--- we have a guest. " Yuuma jumped out in the blue and hugged me from behind, winking at me. Luckily, Yuuma's so sharp that she noticed that there's a visitor and she should act like we're schoolmates. She touched my forehead to see if I was fine but in exchange I ruffled her hair. "Oh, Inoyama-san, its been a long time! " Yuuma invited herself and Takeda placed a food in front of her. Takeda joined us eating and brought his food. I don't really put barriers to my servant, I just treat Takeda like family. But Takeda insisted to call me master since it's really too much calling me by my name. I guess it became lively, Takeda talking to Neji while Yuuma talking to Himuro. Ah, I'm left alone----I just continued eating.

Heh was he surprised that I'm just a schoolmate? And I heard that 'pres' thing, what is that about. Whatever. 'friend' huh, What kind of friends are they anyway, I, myself is surprised with them, so formal, and that Inoyama-guy doesnt look the age. Pretty face likes being friends with older people now huh, he's not too old though, still looks older. Funny. I stayed quiet in my place and started picking up my spoon and fork.

Not feeling any better right now, suddenly this girl appeared, and oh, I know this girl.. So hard to remember things here though, but, who's she now? The girl and Takeda-servant joined the table and Takeda sat a little near me, asking him bunch of random questions about being Tsu-kun's servant whatever it is, we seem to be getting along.

Nice, it's not too quiet now, except for someone, but I still continued talking to Takeda-servant, and he told me to stop calling him Takeda-servant, haha yea, we are talking about Tsu-kun ofcourse, I was purposely making my voice heard by Tsu-kun, telling Takeda to keep an eye on his master and everything. I began to smile at this point, foolishly smiling at nothing but thoughts of my desires about him.

He's talking with Takeda about me but I pretended not to listen to their conversation even though they were too loud. I could enjoy this meal knowing that I have noisy companions. Being with someone makes me feel at ease since I'm always alone cooped up with work. I wanted to join them, like butting in casually, but I'm really the type of person who couldn't communicate well in the crowd. Except inside the campus since I'm trying to act my best to be friendly at all times.

I walked away to get the chocolate cake inside the fridge. I distributed it to them while this strange-boy was really eyeing at me. It's as if he's stripping my soul off like he's trying to know me. "Hope you enjoy the dinner Takeda made," I glanced at Takeda.

I left them eating it, they didn't even noticed me leaving since they're so focused on eating the cake. I went to the garden to do some smoking. I looked closely at the kois swimming inside the pond. I leaned on the Sakura tree while still looking at them, "ah, they're sure lucky----"

Ofcourse I saw him left since I'm eyeing on him the whole time, maybe I'm not noticeable though I doubt that. But I dont want to reject this chocolate cake that Takeda made. I said my "thank you" for the cake and start gobbling on it. We ate and and were talking, I asked Takeda about the girl as well, he told me she's Tsu-kun's schoolmate, Yuuma, but not explain more about it, I will just ask Tsu-kun about it. Ah, wait a sec, Yuuma, rings a bell, I still can't remember though..

I finished then my cake, thinking of following Tsu-kun wherever he went. I want to smoke, I'm full, and smoking really makes you feel relaxed after eating, it causes a brief rise in metabolism, helps digest food faster, hah. I stood up and said "excuse me" and went out. I can still feel that Inoyama's glare towards me, it's really creeping me out, goosebumps, he's gonna peel me alive soon. I smiled back at him as I walked outside.

There now, Tsu-kun's innocent face, I went near and sat beside him, I took out the box of cig in my pocket, which is originally his and lit a cig. I feel sleepy so I leaned back "thanks for the food" I swayed a look at him as he try to meditate on his own. Haa, this is relaxing, and the empty house is not that empty anymore. And so now I wait for you to say a word, while I enjoy my moment of smoking.

"No worries," I said to him calmly as I stared at the kois happily swimming on the pond. "And I thought that you're here to scold me," I puffed the smoke into thin air while looking at him. Whoa, this must be the first time I talked with him calmly, I think not, I talked to him just like this when we're on the school grounds. Oh, I guess this is just purely a miracle.

"You should've stayed inside," I advised him since it's a bit cold in here and it's bad for the health. *Achoo, I sneezed. That's another embarrassing thing that I showed him. I scratched my nape, well this is awkward, while searching for some topics to talked about. It's past nine wont his parents be searching him? I wanted to ask but I can't really pry.

One stick's finished and I grabbed another stick out from the cigarette box he's holding. He stared at me, "Hey that's rude, this is still my cigarette box right?" I leaned closer to him, lighting my cigarette of course with his cigar since I don't have any lighter with me.

*Puff, to hell with words, I'll just keep quiet.

Wow, really, you want me to scold you? I want to say something but can't, because I'm really enjoying the moment of calmness right now, nice, I feel relaxed even though most of the time I feel tense when I'm with him, specially with his friend, I still couldnt move on about that glare. Well, should I stay like this? Or should I start speaking? Does he want me to open a conversation? This really is a miracle.

"I want to smoke too, you're not the only chain smoker here" hits my cig twice and suddenly, he sneezed. I chuckled a bit after wards, hiding it, I want to laugh right now, that is so cruelly cute. "Hey, you should really reduce your smoking" not really paying attention to the cold wind, he wants me to scold him right? hah, also, I just want to say something. And here he goes taking another cigarette, he even took mine to light his, really now, I'll just ignore this stubbornness of for once.

And everything went back to silence. Why are we so quiet. aah it's killing my ear I will start talking now. "Ah, by the way, who's Yuuma-chan?" I asked him because I remembered. Hitting my cig again twice at a time I want to know more and nothing's gonna happen if I stay muted.

So here's the one hundred million yen question huh? Asking me about Yuuma right?

"I don't mean to lie, but she's my sisters daughter. I guess when it comes to Yuuma everything will just be exposed." I chuckled lightly. I never expected to reveal to him the truth, on top of that, he's even a stranger. What's gotten to me? why am I being honest?

"Oi, don't tell me." I stood and stared at him intently, grabbing his shirt. "--you've taken interest in her!!!" I gritted my teeth out of anger. Yuuma's still a child, it's too early for her! No boyfriends until she's a full-fledged working citizen! I just took my gaze away and here he's trying to flirt with my beloved Yuuma. I really want to eradicate this guy, with all means.

What did I say earlier, try not shouting inside my residence? Such a rule-breaker I am! I sat again, this time, in a calm manner, "Not Yuuma...seriously not her." I placed both of my hands under my chin, sighing.

Ooh, now I know. She's his niece huh, nice, but, isn't she, I'm thinking about the age now, never mind, his sister might be that old, or an early mother? I want to ask but, I guess I'm being too much curious about his personal background. That can wait, maybe next time, so to have another reason to talk to him. But, who else knows about her? My my, questions in my head it's piling up, I'm gonna explode soon. But I still choose to not say a thing.

Waah he's attacking me! I was a bit shock about his thinking, gaah really, do you even understand me? I didn't answer him back though I think I should have. Words that came out from my mouth were simply "uhh" But well, let him be killed by his own paranoia. When he said about taking interest in his 'niece', I suddenly had the thought of really having an interest in her. Tehehe but really, I'm more interested in Tsu-kun than his niece, let me try then, why not. Mehehe Let's tease him a little, shall we.

Even though he said not Yuuma-chan.. ... "why not?" I said in a whispering way. Smiling a bit on the side.

"Oi, are you an alien?! Can't you understand what was I saying!?" Finally, I landed a light punch below his gut. "But if you're really serious about her---you should wait until she finishes her studies..." I mumbled. Neji isn't a bad kid after all and I'm not that antagonistic to ruin Yuuma's possible love life.

"I bet you wanted to become a doctor----" I diverted the topic or else he'll pursue for my dear Yuuma even more. I really don't have the right to criticize him since I just often saw him in his work but isn't he just a slacker? But dreams are dreams, achievements are achievements and then again I don't have the power to predict what lies on his future. And why am I concerning myself about his future? I fixed my glasses and soothed my wrinkling forehead.

"Just one piece of advice Neji," There's no harm in calling someone's first name when they're younger than you right? "You should pursue your dreams and work hard for it, that's the gist to it." I turned my head to him and smiled a little. Hey, I did try to smile and this time it's not even fake.

"ahh h-hai~" said as he punched me, smiling big, I was expecting more aggressiveness with his actions but, heh~ such a cutie. "but.." Not continuing my sentence and still smiling with tease towards Tsu-kun.. But I will still do it..' I rolled my eyes as if I'm not thinking of any evil plans. But yes, I am not really that evil, I'm only sweet, in an evil way. Haha

Suddenly changing the topic, now it's about me. "Yep, I want to become a doctor, seems common, ne. I'm just amazed by how 'they' do it, healing people, memorizing stuffs, people say it doesn't fit me, so what, I want it and I'll get it someday." explaining much, I got excited talking about my dreams, I have never spoken about this with anyone, neither my bar friends, ofcourse they never cared about such things, they didn't even know my job. Pfft. All they know, and even this guy know that I'm a lazy dude who likes to tease my patients. It's part of the excitement, hah it's not easy, more like, it's my stress reliever, teasing I mean.

I nodded at his advice about pursuing dreams telling him "I am, ain't I, Sai-to-kun?" he called me by my name and so will I, I can't remove the 'kun' though.. And yea, I'm pursuing my dreams, I really am, he's even one of my patients, hah I smiled back at him, and wow! "wow! did you just smile?" moving nearer to his face, amazed "th- that's a smile, isn't it?!" hah! He 'CAN' smile! Haha I got excited by just that, honestly, what's happening to me.

Finally, he joined the 'Saito fever,' but he's still stammering and I bet he's not used at calling me like that. "Oi, don't stick your ugly mug closer to me!!" I moved a ruler's length backward and glared at him. What an idiot, is a smile worth the surprise? I did smile but that's it, there's nothing to fuss about that.

"Erm, excuse meee---" . Turning around to where the sound originated, I saw Himuro standing inside the room. Our loudness broke into silence. "I'll be going first, thank you very much for the food," He bowed deeply and leave the place. "Wa--wait!" I rushed to him and softly said. "Empty Saturday's schedule since I'll be going out with Yuuma." Himuro just nodded and continued to walk away. I need to accompany Yuuma for a day in exchange for her help in hiding my secret and helping me in school. I went back to where I was seated, "It's almost eleven,---" When will he leave? And he didn't really check my health.

Heh that's something to remember. "haha" I laughed a little telling him "you should smile often, Saito-kun, it brings brightness in your aura" chuckled. He moved back, I was about to move closer again when Inoyama-guy came. How long has he been there? And what's with the scheduling? Is he somewhat like a human planner of Tsu-ku- I mean, Saito-kun? Man, I'm not used with the name.. Sai--to--kun.. Haha I'm funny.... Sheesh.. But he's close with that guy huh, or are they............? No way..

Speaking of leaving, yea it's kind of late, I was so focused on Saito-kun and didn't even bother about the bar. "hey, Saito-kun" saying in a soft tone "I guess I'll have to leave as well.." I stood up and fixed my clothing "where should I throw this?" talking about my cig.. I saw a trash hole and it answered my question, so I threw it there. I may be a chain smoker too, but I'm clean, hehe "and uhh.." I'm supposed to ask him about Inoyama-guy but.. Not now maybe so closing my sentence with a "nevermind" I'll leave now..

Hmm jealous? Me? Hah no way, he can be cute, but he's just one of my toys maybe, I'm not that interested, plus, him and Inoyama-guy are simply friends and such, I don't see them mingle or something, plus, isn't Saito-kun straight? Hahaha I really am funny right now. Iish, no way.. With all these thoughts I told him "I'll be back to check you again, okay?" and I smiled at him "remember to drink your pills and rest plenty... And.. On time." saying again with a serious face.. Before I leave his sight I said my last words for today "and oh! Keep on smiling Saito-kun" with a wink. And left.

"I'm not a clown!!" I grunted while escorting him outside. If I smile on a daily basis, my face will be so stretched out. That kid really should know when to stop pissing me. And he said he's gonna be back tomorrow. "I'll be off somewhere tomorrow so I can't meet you," I looked at Himuro standing at the entrance while wearing his shoes. Of course he knows that I have an important appointment with my business partners tomorrow and I have no room for those daily check-ups or whatever he calls it.

"--instead of me smiling, I guess you're referring to yourself," I touched the crease on the middle of his brows and flattened it. You're still a child and you're looking like that? You'll grow old fast. Yuuma approached us on the entrance way while waving for Himuro and Neji. I just nodded at the both of them and turned around.

"Saturday---Occhan, saturday, you did empty it right? neh--neh?," Yuuma reminded me while I was poking my ears, annoyed. "K, k got it--just stop reminding." Takeda on the other hand shrugged his shoulders and showed no signs of accompanying the both of us. Seriously this traitor! he knows that I'm not good at going out and he didn't had an ounce of conscience to help me out!

Hmp cheeky. He hates seeing me, that is a fact I know since the first time we met we never had any 'nice' times together, except the one awhile ago. I'll just let him go.. Then try to be friends with Yuuma-chan. Ah! Now I remember! Yuu-chan.. She's the girl I bumped at school. Haha now I know. Then I'd be seeing her at school ne.. This is exciting..

Pfft, what does he mean by that? I didnt even stop him poking my forehead. I just curled my brows as he said it. And why am I with Inoyama-guy? Goosebumps as usual. I hope he doesnt do something to me. Haha but we changed paths because I'm gonna visit the bar tonight. Damn I'm a little too late for the new kids, is there any? Hope so.. So I could play, but I'm not really in the mood to play tonight.. I'll just make them massage my head.

I continued my walk going to the bar, why do I always walk? Exercise.. Going near, Rufus welcomed me with a high five. "Yo! When did you start being busy?!" lively asking me like a dog who missed his master.. I answered back "naaah, none of your biz, dude" and gave him his wanted high five. I went in the bar and everyone seemed to be happy seeing me, my angels have missed me, smooching all over my face caressing my body and such. I'm in heaven again...

I went early to bed with them surrounding me completely. "We'll be guarding you here just in case you'll escape to your study room--" Yuuma splashed his body at my bed while Takeda sat beside the door and stared outside. How can I sleep with this people surrounding me? And I don't have any plans on working. Crap speaking of working, I forgot to inspect that file the accountant gave. "Er, Yuuma-sama--it'll just take time but could you let m-----" "NO!! " She turned her head and threw the pillow above my head. Now this is troublesome.

It took us two hours of fighting just to secure my rest. Sadly, I slept without looking at the file that kept bugging me even in my dreams. Four hours of sleep, I've waken up and prepared myself to school. Tiptoeing my way to the kitchen and planned to prepare myself a food. I shouldn't wake Yuuma since she stayed out late just for me and Takeda too. But later did I find out that there's a mysterious hot coffee, a curry and a sandwich above the dining table. Takeda, who else made this. Will there be a time that he wakes up late?

I did enjoy the sumptuous meal and went to school early. Around six o' clock where there's still no one around, I headed to my office to get some files. There's no soul on sight just the guard greeting me. "Hmmm where---" As I scanned the folders above the desk.

Next day is here, I woke up at the bar drunk, Rufus and the others are like hell here, funny people. I stood up and used the bar's restroom to clean myself, I'll just go borrow a uniform at school and shower there. What time is it? It's almost 5am, oh I'm a little early. Heh, I can hear the head nurse's voice scolding me if I'm late again. I'll just sneak in the backyard before going to the infirmary. Speaking of which, I remembered I have to bring the records to the Chairman, does he even go to his office? Those records have been in my hands for quite some time now. Iish.. Taking my bag and off I go.

Well, if anyone's wondering why we sleep at the bar, it's like my home there, Rufus' father owns it and he's the only close friend of mine, people get scared of me so.. Even though Rufus is younger, his head is full of matured stuff, heh if you get what I mean, I'm his nii-san. Plus, I get anything I want for free, tehehe so, yea, it's cool. He's cool. We're cool.

Yawning while I enter the school grounds, I went to the gym's shower room to clean up. Taking the borrowed uniform, hehe it fits, so it's okay. Wow the school is really quiet..

Now I'm awake and clean! It's past 7 already and some students have arrived. My eyes blink for a couple of times as I look at the records in my hands, walking going to the Chairman's office, I knocked the door then knocked again.. He's still not here? Pfft.. "Excuse me, Chairman! Yooo.. I need to give you these records or else the head nurse will kill me" I'm getting annoyed by this, I'm a bit rude ain't I? But.. He's not here again, not even in the morning? How am I supposed to... ugh. Headache, My hangover's attacking.

As I was busy looking for the papers here and there--- *boink. Something hit my head, looking at the strange object that hit me---it was a hideous voodoo doll and god only knows what's it doing inside my office. Right now, I'm really pissed. That's just a freaking' folder, and it already took two hours just finding it. Up until now, there's no sign of it appearing. Crawling on the flat ground, I've gone desperate, desperate enough to see that it might just be placed between the gaps of the cabinet and the floor.

I scratched my head vehemently while rubbing away the sweat on my forehead.

"Excuse me, Chairman! Yooo.. I need to give you these records or else the head nurse will kill me"

That annoying voice somewhat ignited my angry momentum. I swung the door open and glared at him intensively. "PIPE DOWN WILL YOU, YOU WORTHLESS BRAT!!!" I snapped, grabbing the files from him while he stood outside. I slammed the door immediately. I just made him a scapegoat for all the anger that had piled up inside.

But then I tripped, looking like a fool I eyed at the culprit--the cabinet. "Fucking eyesore!!!" I kicked it with all my might. Even those non-living things had not escaped my wrath. But then I noticed a paper was forcibly placed inside of it, opening, there it was---the file that I was searching for centuries. I grabbed it and stood in there like an idiot, happily rejoicing for I found the treasure. But one truth had stricken upon me---had I realized that I appeared in front of Neji Higashi--I exposed my secret.

"Crap..." Indeed I'm a deer in the headlights, I don't know what to do. I hope he's stupid enough not to know it--I started to hope and pray that the brat outside will just leave like nothing happened.