Teacher, Teacher! *REMAKE* (Viper & Xianghua)

Xianghua

"I believe someone has a date with a brave knight!" Emily said, grabbing Kuro's arm.

Kuro just looked at Nuka, wondering what he looked like under the dress.

Hana smacked him in the back of the head.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

"P-please come in, dinner's almost done." Nuka said stepping aside and opening the door wider. He was very confused as to the two women present but didn't say anything.

Emily and Hana didn't hesitate to enter, but Kuro stayed behind to talk to Nuka. "I'm so sorry, they insisted that they come..." he said, quietly so the women couldn't hear. "You look really cute." He smiled.

Kuro smiled, when Emily pulled him inside, pushing him over to Hana. "Look," she said, quietly to Nuka, so Kuro couldn't hear. "I got $50 bucks that you aren't gonna let him fuck you. I'm serious. Don't. Ever. Have. Sex. With. Kuro."

Hana glared at Emily from across the room. "I know everything you're saying, Emily!" she yelled.

"I'M NOT SAYING ANYTHING!!!" Emily yelled back.

A loud ding came from the kitchen.

"I-i have to go get that." Nuka said nervously, excuseing himself from the conversation to go to the kitchen.

"Just make yourselves comfortable." Nuka said before disappearing into the kitchen.

"Hana you bitch!" Emily said, walking over to Hana and Kuro. "You think you're gettin' them 50 simoleons, YOU'RE WRONG."

Hana smirked. "We'll see about that," she said calmly.

"What the hell are you two talking about?" Kuro asked.

"NOTHING!" the girls yelled in unison.

"Help yourself." Nuka said smiling. He had prepared spagetti with meatballs along with garlic toast.

"Does anybody want anything to drink?" Nuka asked.

"Alcohol," Emily said, getting a huge serving.

"Bubble tea," Hana said, getting two plates, one for her and one for Kuro.

Kuro looked at Nuka and mouthed the words 'I'm sorry.'

Nuka just smiled at him before answering the other two.

"Of course, just make yourselves at home while I get it... Kuro, would you help me?" Nuka asked, wanting to spend time alone with Kuro.

"Definitely," Kuro said, following Nuka as Emily and Hana went so sit down, relieved to get away from the girls.

"Not really," Kuro said. "Apparently, they don't trust me around you... Kind of ridiculous, yeah, I know." He chuckled softly.

"They're betting money to." Nuka chuckled, taking some packets out of a little basket.

"What's Hana's favorite flavor?" He asked.

"Just the milk one," Kuro said. "Oh lord. I swear to god, they have bet over every event in my life... Hana always wins, thought, I swear, it's like she's psychic."

(Remember, Emily's betting that Nuka's not gonna have sex with Kuro, so that means Hana's betting that...)

"S-she's always right?" Nuka stammered droping the packets which he quickly picked up and began making the tea.

Kuro tried to speak, but couldn't. He kind of wished Nuka hadn't told him. "Are they?" he said, not sure what else to say.

(

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)