Teacher, Teacher! *REMAKE* (Viper & Xianghua)

Xianghua

Nuka blushed brightly and squirmed a bit were he stood.

"I-i don't think my family would approve, well Cheshire would but" Nuka started to stammer at that point.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

Kuro was blushing too, but hid it with his black hair, he was too manly to let anyone see him embarrassed. But that didn't stop the punk rock man, Peter, from pointing it out. "You're a bloody pervert!" he yelled in his thick British accent. "Fuckin' wanker, he's just a boy!"

"I didn't do anything!" Kuro defended himself.

Peter mumbled something, pouring himself a shot of vodka.

"I know what you're thinking, brother," Hana said, looking up at Kuro from her drink. "And it's despicable."

Nuka stammered even more, blushing bright red.

"Dating would ruin Nuka's retail value." Gregory said, coming to stand beside Nuka.

"It was these perverts, not me!" Kuro said, pointing at Celty and Emily.

"Whatever," Hana mumbled, sipping her drink.

"Anyhow, Nuka there are other people needing atteintion." Gregory said and Nuka gave a flustered nod before scurrying off.

"Have a good afternoon." Gregory said, walking away.

"Great, now people are gonna think I'm a pedophile..." Kuro mumbled, taking a vodka shot.

"Well you are~" Celty said happily, putting her head on Kuro's shoulder.

Nuka tended to anoughter table, glancing at Kuro's table from time to time, blushing.

"Nuka, we have a meeting after work." Blondie called to Nuka who nodded.

Kuro mumbled something to himself. "Can we go now?"

"Ooh, yeah!!! YAY, PARTY AT OUR PLACE!!!" Emily yelled. the group at the table cheered.

Celty payed the tab to the bartender, then left a $50 dollar tip for Nuka. "Isn't that a little steep?" Hana asked.

"What, he's cute!" Celty said, sticking her tongue out. "Bye cutie~" she said to Nuka, as they left the building. Kuro walked quickly with his head down. He had loved Nuka the entire school year, the only person that knew was Hana, because she knows everything.

"Bye~" Anya said to Nuka, holding a tattered grey teddy bear in one arm, and waving shyly to Nuka with the other.

"Bye." Nuka said, smiling and giving a little wave to thenm, still blushing brightly. He would admit that Mr.Amane was very swoon worthy but he doubted the other would feel the same way or that any relationship would last long before the other was driven away.

"Nuka, could you lock up before we start the meeting?" Blondie asked and Nuka nodded.

Terry blew a kiss and did the call me hand sign to Nuka, and was immediately pulled out of the building by Kuro. Everyone drove to Kuro and Emily's apartment.

*Some hours later*

Loud punk music came from Kuro and Emily's apartment. Kuro was sitting out on the balcony, looking over the parking lot, smoking a cigarette, with the large blonde woman, Sophitia.

Nuka yawned as he and the others were finally released from the meeting.

"You want a ride?" Killifish asked Nuka.

"Nah, its nice out, I'll walk." Nuka said, starting down the sidewalk.

Nuka walked toward his house smiling softly though the smile fell softly as he heard the loud music coming from the complex.

"KUROOOOO!!!" a drunken Celty sang, coming out on the balcony and putting an arm around Kuro. "I lo*hik*ove yoooou~" she slurred.

"You're drunk," Kuro said, removing her arm.

"You're SEXY," Celty responded, putting her finger to Kuro's chest and passing out on the ground.

Nuka walked up to the complex and headed in. He walked downstairs to the basement floor and opened the door to his apartment. The sounds of his brother's arguing meet him. Nuka walked into the apartment, closing the door behind him and heading into a room.

"Hey, bun." Nuka's brother greeted not looking up from his paperwork.

"Hey, Abudemio." Nuka said taking a seat in a corner chair.

Kuro sighed, lifting Celty by the underarms, pulling her down the stairs, laying her out on the grass, and spraying her with the hose. "AHH KURO YOU ASSHOLE!!" she yelled,trying to block the water with her hands.

- - - Updated - - -

Kuro sighed, lifting Celty by the underarms, pulling her down the stairs, laying her out on the grass, and spraying her with the hose. "AHH KURO YOU ASSHOLE!!" she yelled,trying to block the water with her hands.

Nuka opened 'Othello' and the dictionay that Kuro had given him to help him translate the dialoge and started to work.

"Whatcha working on?" Abudemio asked looking at his brother.

"We're reading Othello." Nuka said, looking up at his brother.

"You're mean," Celty pouted, wringing the water out of her pink hair.

"Yes, yes I am," Kuro responded, as the two went back upstairs.

Cheshire slithered into the room, smirking.

"Nuka~" He purred approuching his older twin.

"Yeah?" Nuka asked looking up at Cheshire.

Cheshire toke Nuka's hand and pulled the other to his feet.

"You, me, Patron and a mystery honey are going to the movies." He said.

"B-but I have to read Othello." Nuka objected as he was ushered out the door.

"Too bad, date-time!" Cheshire chuckled.

As soon as Kuro and Celty entered, Terry ran out of the apartment, naked, running through the parking lot and screaming. He jumped on a car, then continued hopping onto different ones. "The parking lot is lava!" Terry laughed.

"Goddamnit Terry!" Kuro yelled, going back down the stairs and chasing Terry, who slid off one of the cars, landing in the grass. "Terry, go back inside," Kuro said grimly.

"NO," Terry said stubbornly, trying to kick Kuro.

Cheshire lead Nuka outside where they spotted Terry and Kuro.

"Hey there!" Cheshire called at the two as Nuka looked absolutley horrified beside him.

Kuro didn't hear the other. Terry jumped onto his feet, and began wanking it, aiming his member at Kuro, getting ready to spray him with cum. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" Kuro yelled, now running from Terry, who finally ejaculated, but it didn't spray as far as he imagined, and Kuro was safe.

"DARIA!!!" Kuro yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

The redhead appeared on the balcony. "What?"

"Can you and Sophitia PLEASE take care of Terry?" Kuro asked. He was in no mood to fight a naked man, win or lose, that wiener's rubbing up against you.

Daria sighed, then appeared downstairs a few moments later with the large blonde woman. "Come on," she said, trying to lift Terry up.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" Terry screamed. "YOU'VE GOT WITCH HANDS!!! YOU'VE GOT WITCH HANDS!!!"

Kuro sighed, crossing his arms.

Nuka had his eyes covered while his twin laughed.

"Well this is fun but we have a date." Cheshire chuckled taking his twin's hand and started to lead him off. Nuka dug his heels into the ground as the other dragged him off.

"I have to study!" Nuka cotinued to object.

Kuro heard the other man mention something about a date, sending a surge of jealousy down his spine. Who the fuck does he need to be dating? he thought to himself, watching Nuka walk away. To him, it almost felt like he was losing him... Even though he never had him in the first place.

Daria and Sophitia were dragging Terry up the stairs. "Come on," Daria said to Kuro, who reluctantly followed behind.

"I don't want to go." Nuka said but was ignored.

"Come on it will be fun." Cheshire said, smirking.

(A few hours later)

Nuka walked toward the apartment complex, alone, with a deep frown on his face.

The music was still playing, but not as loud. Kuro was sitting on the balcony, playing guitar and singing softly. "Whenever I'm alone with you... You make me feel like I am home again... Whenever I'm alone with you... You make me feel like I am whole again... Whenever I'm alone with you... You make me feel like I am young again... Whenever I'm alone with you... You make me feel like I am fun again... However far away... I will always love you... However long I stay... I will always love you... Whatever words I say... I will always love you... I will always love you... Whenever I'm alone with you... You make me feel like I am free again... Whenever I'm alone with you... You make me feel like I am clean again... However far away... I will always love you... However long I stay... I will always love you... Whatever words I say... I will always love you... I will always love you..."