Teacher, Teacher! *REMAKE* (Viper & Xianghua)

Xianghua

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

"There's something you need to know about my brother," Hana said. "A lot has happened to him. I mean real stuff. Stuff that has driven people to kill themselves. He has scars. More scars than anyone you'll ever meet." She sighed. "Maybe one day, he'll go into details with you. But that's beside the point. Nuka, I need to know if you love him. Too many times he has been betrayed by the ones who supposedly love him, and if that's what you're planning on doing, I need to stop it before it's too late. You have no idea how big of a deal this is. You're all he thinks about, you're all he dreams about, you're all he wants, and you're all he needs. I'm just worried that if this goes too far and you aren't serious, he's going to do something... stupid."

"I won't hurt him, I promise, I woudn't even have asked him here if I didn't have the purest intentions." Nuka said with a soft reasurring smile. Being the last of eight births, Nuka never saw his mother's interactions with his father or his siblings' fathers but he had seen what it had done to her, he wouldn't be that.

Hana smiled. "Also... there's something else you should know..." Her voice got quieter, as she choked on the words.

"He's only supposed to live to be 34," Hana said. "Since he was little, his organs have been slowly dying. He has a hemorrhage behind his both of his eyes that make him cry blood. He has Hashimoto's Syndrome, so basically, he has no immune system. He's going to be leaving this world when you're only 25. I... I want him to be happy for his last years but... I understand if you don't want to deal with that." Tears formed in her eyes.

Nuka became very quiet as he looked down at his clasped hands for a moment. He glanced over at a photo on the tv stand before looking back at Hana.

"I... I can handle it." He said softly.

Nuka closed the door and heading into the apartment to clean up and get ready for bed, though he doubted he would do much sleeping.

(Timeskip to morning)

An ambulance pulled into the apartment complex, two men hurried up the stairs with a stretcher, and came back down, with Kuro on the stretcher. Blood was spilling from his eyes, ears, nose, and he kept coughing blood. Emily and Hana followed them downstairs, Emily wore nothing but an oversized t-shirt, and Hana was wearing a Victorian night gown. "This isn't happening, this isn't happening..." Hana repeated with her eyes squeezed shut, crossing her fingers.

The ambulance alarm awoke Nuka and he hopped out of bed and glanced out the window. With a small gasp he hurried outside and looked around. Upon seeing Hana and Emily he walked over to them.

"What happened?" He asked worried.

"Kuro just started bleeding in the middle of the night," Emily explained. "Out of his eyes, nose, ears, and mouth." Hana cried loudly once Emily said that. "He's showing most vital signs, but he doesn't have a pulse."

"Clear!" the paramedics yelled, shocking Kuro's chest.

Hana cried again, burying her face in Emily's shoulder.

"Clear!" the paramedics yelled, shocking Kuro again. Kuro coughed blood. The quickly gave him an IV, pumping blood into his veins, giving him an oxygen mask, and driving away to the hospital.

Hana broke down crying. "Why does stuff like this always happen to him..." she sobbed into Emily's shoulder, grabbing the front of the older woman's shirt. Emily rubbed her back comfortingly, frowning.

"Come on," she said, leading Hana to her car. "You coming?" she asked Nuka.

Once Hana and Nuka were in the car, Emily drove to the hospital, as fast as her car could go. The brakes screeched when she stopped in the hospital parking lot, getting out of the car and running inside. "Good morning, Dr. Sun," a receptionist said, as Emily passed. Emily ignored her, going behind the desk and looking up Kuro's room.

"Come on," she said, hurrying down the hall and to the room he was in. He was asleep, more IVs pumping blood had been hooked up, and his face was smeared with blood. He coughed, causing blood to come out of his mouth.

Hana gasped softly, covering her mouth in shock. More tears formed in her eyes.

Upon seeing Kuro, Nuka clenched his teeth painfully to keep any sound inside as water welled up in his eyes.

"W-will he be okay?" Nuka choked out.

Emily grabbed Kuro's wrist, revealing a very old, deep cut that healed long ago, but a scar remained, and felt for his pulse. "He has a pulse now," she said. She moved his hair out of his face. "Kuro," she said softly, shaking him.

Kuro's eyes fluttered open, he had to wipe the blood out of them. "What--" he immediately coughed up blood.

"Shh..." Emily said, grabbing a towel and wiping the blood from his face and chest.

"Emi, what's happening?" Hana asked, terrified.

"Do you remember... the incident, last summer?" Emily asked softly. Hana nodded. "It's internal bleeding, it sometimes happens after a severe injury... He should be okay."

"I think he's just gonna have to stay here for a few days," Emily said, leading the others out.

(About a week later.)

Around 6pm, Emily's car pulled into the apartment parking lot, with Kuro in the passenger's seat.

Nuka peered out the window, a habit he had developed in the past few days and spotted the two. He smiled brightly and hurried up the steps to meet them.

"Welcome back." Nuka greeted Kuro.

Kuro smiled, when Hana came running down the stairs. She flung herself into his arms, crying into his shirt... "Don't die Kuro... I love you..." she sobbed.

Kuro hugged her tight. "It's gonna be okay..." he said softly, running his fingers through her hair.

The girl continued to cry onto Kuro's shirt.

Emily frowned, she hated how under pressure she was the calm one and Hana was the crazy one. "You'll never guess who's in town," she said smiling, and a girl with long pink hair, a girl with green pigtails, a girl with short brown hair, and boy and girl twins with blonde hair came down the stairs.

The pink haired girl immediately Kuro, followed by the blonde twins. The other two women stood and smiled. Kuro smiled. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Len had a song he wanted to do with you," the brunnette said. "Plus we just aren't the same without you." She smiled.

Nuka smiled, watching Kuro and his friends. A bit of excitment rising in him hearing them talk about the song, he really wanted to see Kuro perform.

"How are you feeling?" Nuka asked.

"Better," Kuro responded with a smile. The blonde boy, Len, took his hand. "Kuro come on, I need to show you the song!" he said excitedly.