Teacher, Teacher! *REMAKE* (Viper & Xianghua)

Xianghua

Nuka walked up to Kuro's desk.

"Thanks for lending me this, it was very helpful." Nuka said holding the translation book out to Kuro.

(No, when Nuka was younger he was occasionaly compared to a sibling he had never meet, said sibling had died nearly two decades priar to his birth, a sibling he is also named after. Upon learning more about this sibling and his mother he tryed cutting off his spots, a pigment mutation that left black spots on his shoulders and hips. so if he's wearing a shirt with short sleaves you can see ciggerette burn-estce marks.)

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

Kuro smiled, taking the book and putting in his desk drawer. "No prob...lem..." He noticed what looked like cigarette burns on Nuka's upper arms. His immediately guess, was that Nuka was dating some abusive sadistic, that burned him with his cigarette for pleasure. It sent pure rage up his spine, but he swallowed it. "N-Nuka..." he said softly. "What's that?" He pointed towards the marks on Nuka's upper arms and shoulders.

Nuka looked at his arm and turned white, he immediatley tried to pull his sleave down.

"N-nothing." He said quickly, looking away from Kuro.

When Nuka refused to tell him what happened, it sent more unrealistic scenarios into Kuro's head. "Tell me what happened," he said sternly.

Kuro stood up, standing in front of the door, blocking the only exit. "Is someone hurting you?" he asked grimly, towering over Nuka. He couldn't shake the feeling that some creep had inflicted those wounds on Nuka, and it enraged him.

"Then tell me," Kuro said, his voice and expression softer. "Nuka, I..." He refused to let himself finish that sentence.

"Y-yeah... I did." Nuka said softly. "Why... wky did you kiss me?"

He knew it was a stupid question but the moment for it seemed out of nowhere.

"N-no, it's just w-we should do somethings before um... this, would you like to come over for dinner tonight?" Nuka asked shyly, having never asked anyone on a date before.

"Oh, here." Nuka said scribbling his number and address onto a peice of paper and handed it to Kuro.

"When do you want to come over?" Nuka asked.

Kuro folded the paper tight and put it in the pocket of his black pants. "Whenever," Kuro said. "I just want to see you." He smiled, kissing Nuka's forehead, not so much a romantic kiss, but more a brotherly kiss.

"It sounds good," Kuro said, when the classroom door opened, Emily stood in the doorway. Kuro turned to face her.

"Asshole," she said. "We're gonna be late!"

Kuro sighed, locking up aftereveryone left his classroom, following Emily.

"S-see you soon then." Nuka called after him before starting home.

(Once home)

"I need everyone out of the house tonight." Abudemio said to his brothers as he came through the door.

"What, why?" Sindol asked, looking up from his video game.

"J-just cause." Nuka stammered blushing.

"When do you need us gone?" Abudemio asked with a knowing smile.

"At least by seven." Nuka said, smiling back nervously.

"Alright, Sindol save your game, I need your help with something." Abudemio said to their brother who grumbled, turning his game off.

"Good luck, Bun." Abudemio said softly to Nuka as he and Sindol left the apartment.

Nuka let out a releived breath before going further into the house to start getting ready.

Around 7:45, Kuro's black car pulled into the parking lot. "You know, you guys don't have to come," he said to Hana and Emily, getting out of the car.

"Are you kidding?! Of course we do!" Emily said.

Kuro sighed. "Really, you don't."

"Nonsense," hana said, knocking on Nuka's front door.