Teacher, Teacher! *REMAKE* (Viper & Xianghua)

Xianghua

"It's a surprise," Len said with a wink. "Now come on!" he said, pulling Kuro up the stairs and into his apartment.

"I assume you're Nuka?" the pink haired girl asked with a smile. "I'm Luka."

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

Luka shook the other's hand. "And that's Meiko," she gestured towards the brunnette girl, "Miku," green haired girl, "and Rin," the blonde girl. "That was Len. God, ever since Kuro moved away, he's been writing songs for the two nonstop," she said with a chuckle.

"They were more than that," Miku said. "I don't remember exactly why they broke up..." Luka frowned and elbowed the green haired girl. "I mean, they're just friends now!" Miku said quickly, rubbing the spot on her arm where she had been elbowed.

"A few years," Luka said, sighing, frustrated that Miku told Nuka. "Believe it or not, Len's actually 20 years old... They started dating when he was 15, and broke up when he was 18, so about 3 years."

"He was really young." Nuka commented.

"So, you guys all performed together?" Nuka asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah," Luka said, smiling. "It kinda sucks, now that Kuro's here in America, but we used to be awesome." She chuckled. "He's really good, but he'd die before he admits it," she said.

Meiko pulled up a video on her phone, showing it to Nuka. "They did this song... Three, or four, years ago, I think."

"He's that way about everything," Luka said. "He doesn't think he's good at painting, he doesn't think he's good at sculpting, he doesn't think he's good at singing, he doesn't think he's good at writing, he doesn't think he's good-looking, he doesn't think he's good at pretty much everything, except, and I quote, 'fucking everything up'." She sighed.

"Yeah, he'll never admit it, but his self-esteem is seriously in the negatives," Luka said sadly. "We tell him over and over again how great he is and he just won't have it."

"We definitely should!" Rin, the blonde twin of Len, said excitedly, pulling Nuka up the stairs, and opening the door to Kuro's apartment slightly.

"Yurari, yurari, yurateiru otokogokoro pi~nchi. Kanari, kanari, yabai no sa, tasukete daarin, kurakurarin. Nani mo kamo ka atarashii sekai ni, kichatte ze. Takusan no dokidoki, norikoe, fumikoe, ikuzo. Yaranaika, yarararaika, yara, yarakaikai, kono omoi wa tomerarenai. Motto otokochikku powaa, burarinrin, chanto kikkenna kanji. Yaranaika, yarararaika, yara, yarakaiai, motto dokidoki tomerarenai, motto doerochikku motta, hareruya, futari dake yo, yaranaika!" Kuro sang, reading the sheet music Len had given to him. He flipped through the pages. "Are you sure this song isn't too... graphic?" he asked.

"BAKA NA!!!" Rin yelled, bursting through the door and hitting Len in the back of the head. "Anata ga sono kyoku o yarou to shite inai to nobeta!"

"Shikashi... Chōdo watashi... Watashi wa hontōni Kuro-kun o nogashita..." Len said softly.

"Len..." Kuro sighed.

"Masaka!" Len shouted, tears streaming down his face. "Nuka mo, kare wa anata o aishite iru to itte iru? Watashi wa Kuro, nana-nenkan anata o aishite iru! Kore wa kōseide wa arimasen..." He sat on the couch, with his head in his hands.

"Len!" Rin scolded. "Anata ga hontōni Kuro o aisurunara, anata wa kare ga shiawasede moraou!"

Len sniffled, rubbing his eyes with his sleeve. "Watashi wa shitte iru..." he said softly. "Gomen nasai, Kuro-kun." He looked up at Kuro.

Kuro smiled. "Sore wa daijōbudesu."

Luka, Miku, and Meiko crowded in the doorway. "Koko de nani ga okotte iru?" Meiko asked, not noticing Nuka.

"Nani mo, Mei-chan," Kuro said.

Meiko sighed. "Mono wa nani demo," she mumbled, crossing her arms.

"Guys," Luka said, gesturing towards Nuka. "You have no idea how rude this is."

"Sorry!" Meiko said smiling, rubbing the back of her neck. "Sometimes we forget~"

Luka cleared her throat. "Any who..." she said. "We were talking to Emily and Hana, do you guys wanna go to Sophitia's?She's having a party and a barbeque and apparently her house is on the lake and GODDAMNIT WE'RE GOING."

"Well let's go then!" Rin said, skipping down the stairs. A dark green van was in the parking lot. The horn honked, and Celty stuck her head in the window. "Let's go already!" she sung.

Everyone got in the back of the van, as Celty drove to Sophitia's. Xanthe, who was in the passenger seat, put in a CD. "I'm waking up, to ash and dust, I wipe my brow, and I sweat my rust. I'm breathing in, the chemicals... I'm breaking in, shaping up, checking out on the prison bus. This is it, the apocalypse... I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones, enough to make my systems go. Welcome to the new age, to the new age. Welcome to the new age, to the new age. Whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactive... Whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactive..." she sung along, drumming on the dashboard with her fingers.

"Nuka, where are you from?" Luka asked.

Luka smiled. "Hana tells me you would like for Kuro to dance for you," she said. "We'll make sure that happens tonight." She winked at Nuka. Kuro was too busy talking to Meiko to notice.

Luka smiled. As soon as they pulled into Sophitia's, a large mansion on the outskirts of town, right on the water, Meiko grabbed Kuro's hand and a duffle bag, pulling him inside, to make him change into one of his old costumes.

Luka took Nuka's hand, leading him to a large, elegant empty room. Before Nuka could say anything, Kaito and Meiko entered, completely dressed up. "Is this really necessary?" Kuro asked, looking embarrassed.

"Yes," Luka said, as the twins wheeled in some speakers, playing an instrumental track. Kuro sighed, as he and Meiko began singing and dancing.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.