Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

Ed sighed softly then groaned and looked at him, "are you serious? We could just leave the front and I can kick them all away." The blond grumbled at him.

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

"No. I want to see how well I can be discreet." Roy sighed and struggled to get up. "Then you can stay tonight and leave for Central in the morning. "I'm thinking renting a small apartment."

Ed rolled his eyes and helped the raven to stand, "I doubt you can be discreet like this." He looked up at him then grabbed his bag of food putting it in his sack he brought with him. "We'll meet at the street corner."

"Street corner sounds good. I'll do my best to sneak out." Roy grabbed some of the silks and started wrapping himself in the material. "Don't act strange. Just try and get their attention away from this room."

"You know I could just use my alchemy and open a door in the wall leading outside?" Ed raised a brow while looking at the raven. Going out there he would probably just use his alchemy anyway.

"No. THat kind of defeats the purpose, Ed. Just distract them with your feminine charm." Roy chuckled as he pulled the silk up over his head and only allowed his eyes to be seen.

Ed rolled his eyes and walked back out to the main area. There weren't too many in there at the moment but he caught a glimpse of the women who detested him. He smirked at them, "What?" He didn't know exactly how he should distract them.

The brunette from earlier stepped forward and smirked, putting her hands on her hips. "What? He get bored of you? Wants a real woman?"

Ed was so tempted to admit he was a man but held it back, "still sore about earlier? No I wore him out so I'm giving him a break princess." He smirked.

Ed smirked, "oh you think so? And how many of you actually got a reaction out of him like I did?" He crossed his arms looking at the woman. Oh man his pride felt good right now.

The women all blushed and the brunette jabbed a finger at Ed. "I'd watch yourself. He'll grow bored of you eventually. THen you won't be so smug."

Ed looked over at her, "at least he's my only one." He flicked his braid over his shoulder and started to head outside hoping Roy was able to get out.

The woman scoffed and crossed her arms. "Only one? Ha. From where you were sent, you have many." =================================================================================== Roy was outside, leaning against a wall, pale in the face and the silk still wrapped around him.

Ed walked to the corner and glanced around. Where was he? He wondered back and found the raven leaning against the wall. He ran to his side to help him, "are you alright?"

Roy grunted and shook his head. "I'm fine, Ed. Just a little sore. Let's find somewhere to stay. I managed to get my belongings back." The raven held up a bag.

Ed frowned and took the bag before leading Roy to a local hotel and got them a room for the night, "you're not fine..." The blond sighed heavily wondering how he could even try to sneak back into that place.

Ed sighed and set the things down then removed his jackets leaving him in his pants and under shirt. He walked over to Roy and started pulling the fabric from him and to look at the dressing to make sure he hadn't bled through, "where does it hurt?"

"Everywhere..." Roy closed his eyes and draped an arm over his head. The bandage at his ribs was soaked in fresh blood. He'd jarred his wound pretty bad in his escape.

The blond pulled out a first aid kit from his bag then got on the bed with him, "here let me fix it." Ed cut the wrap open and made to to put pressure on the wound. "Who fixed this for you? They did a terrible job."

"Th-the women at the brothel had a boy do it." The raven winced when the blonde touch his ribs. THe gash in his side was like a butter knife tearing through bread. A very unclean cut.

Ed sighed and pulled more stuff out, "there is brandy here... we're going to need some. You might want to call the front desk." He started pulling things out including suture.