Add Insult To Injury-NaruSasu-AkiraxRikka

RikkaTag

Naruto dug in and scarfed his food down. Mmm... how he loved his noodles. It wasn't long before he called over the waitress and asked for a second helping.

Iruka ignored the blonde's behavior, used to it by this point. But he knew when it mattered, the other would behave.

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Sasuke finished his plate and was pleased with how good they were. He leaned back and checked his phone to make sure his office hadn't contacted him. He flipped it up and answered a few emails about some work related issues.

Kakashi wondered a desert for them as well knowing Naruto would be able ti finish his second helping before it reached the table.

"Sasuke! What'd you think?" Naruto grinned at the raven as his second bowl came to the table. "Isn't it amazing!?"

"'Kashi, after the rehearsal I want to run to the bank. Pull some money out." Iruka finished his plate and stacked everyone's neatly at the end of the table.

Sasuke smiled softly at the blond, "it is rather good. I don't know how you can stuff yourself silly though. I could barely handle one bowl." He chuckled softly.

Kakashi nodded his head, "sure. Is there something wrong?" The silver haired man cocked his head a little.

"Because it's so gooooddd!" Naruto grinned as he scarfed down the second bowl before using a napkin to wipe his mouth. "It's delicious! But I know something that is even more delicious. It's two words. First word starts with an S and the second word starts with a D."

"Everything is fine." Iruka smiled at the silver haired man and ran his hand through the other man's hair. "I just want to do this. We'll talk on the way."

Sasuke cocked his head not knowing what the blond meant. That he was talking about his penis but he was oblivious, "what is it?" The raven sipped his drink wondering what the blond was up to this time, it had to be something dirty.

Kakashi smiled and leaned in to kiss him softly then feed him a piece of their desert, "alright." The silver haired man smiled as he took another bite.

"Teme..." Naruto sighed and grumbled, poking his nose. "What I mean is Sasuke junior." The blonde slipped a hand under the table and brushed his fingers over the raven's groin. "Very delicious."

Iruka smiled and ate the bite, licking his lips after. "Mmm... it's delicious, 'Kashi. You always have great taste."

Sasuke jumped and looked at the blond as a blush spread across his cheeks. He was surprised how fast his body reacted to his sudden touch. The raven swallowed hard then bit his bottom lip.

Kakashi winked at him, "of course I do. I'm with you aren't I?" He chuckled softly and finished eating the desert.

"Awe. Teme, what's the problem?" Naruto grinned and leaned close to whisper in his ear. "Already wanting me. And the best part is, I still want you."

"You dirty flirt." Iruka laughed and pushed Kakashi lightly before taking another bite of the dessert.

Sasuke shuddered a bit and throbbed inside his pants, "what have you done to me dobe?" He licked his lips then lowered his head a little. "W-We're right in front of your parents..."

Kakashi chuckled and rubbed his face then, "awe you love it." He smirked at his lover.

"Hey. I learned from the best." Naruto chuckled and kissed the raven's neck. "Don't worry though. I got an idea." He turned to his parents and smiled. "Excuse us a moment? I have an important phone call and Sasuke has to go to the bathroom. Let's go, Sasuke." The blonde nudged Sasuke to get up as he moved to get up.

Iruka gave Sasuke and Naruto a suspicious look before he turned his gaze to Kakashi. "You are asking for it, aren't you?" The brunette chuckled and ran a hand over the silver haired man's leg.

Sasuke slowly stood and used Naruto to help him, "sorry my leg has been a bit sore lately." The raven started towards the bathroom with a slight limp and he realized after sitting now that it was rather sore.

Kakashi smirked at the boys then looked back at his lover, "perhaps I am." He reached down rubbing his hand over Iruka's leg.

"Don't be sorry." Naruto smiled and hooked an arm around his waist, leading him toward the bathroom and taking him to the handicap stall before locking it. "Go ahead and have a seat. Stretch your leg out."

"K-Kakashi... mmm... Your hand..." Iruka moaned faintly and blushed as he clutched the other man's arm tightly. "N-not here..."

Sasuke bit his bottom lip then walked over putting the seat down with a piece of toilet paper. He sat down and stretched his leg out, "it is rather sore. I'll need to be careful." He knew the blond was up to something sexual and that only made his cock harder.

"What's the matter? Can't keep your voice down?" Kakashi whispered in that low voice to him while he ran his hand up his inner thigh and gently brushed against where his cock was.

"You know, they say to do it in the john is both disgusting and defiling. Right now, I think nothing could defile you." The blonde knelt before the raven and unzipped his pants, pulling his member out. "I think you might just agree with this."

"'K-Kashi...ahh.. hha haa..." Iruka tilted his head back and closed his eyes, moaning breathlessly. His member was already twitching to life.

Sasuke shuddered and leaned back against the seat biting his bottom lip. His member twitched in the others hand, "Naruto... this is... I'm not used to this... I um... d-don't stop..." The raven wasn't used to being teased so he was a bit easy to push past that edge and wanted it very quickly.

Kakashi leaned over nipping at his neck. Running his hand back up he gently cupped the front of his pants, "shhhh... luckily there is music playing here."

"It's okay... I won't stop, I promise." Naruto stroked the raven's member and swirled his tongue around the tip. He wanted this man to feel every passion he had locked up.

Iruka shuddered and clutched the silver haired man's arm tightly, bucking his hips. "You p-perv...."

Sasuke gasped and cupped a hand over his mouth, "mn..." The raven shuddered softly and leaned forward a little over him as he panted through his fingers. There was something very erotic about this whole situation.

Kakashi chuckled softly, "I think the perv might be the man throbbing in his pants." He rubbed his hand over the front of his pants for a moment before opening it to reach in and wrap his hand around him.

Naruto closed his lips around the raven's member and sucked lightly as he started bobbing his head. He hummed softly and brushed his teeth over Sasuke's member very lightly.

"Ahhh... K-Kakashi..." Iruka put a hand over his mouth and shivered, digging his fingers in the other's arm. He felt on fire now.

Sasuke's other hand shot up to cover his mouth with the other. His body began to tremble as he took in sharper breaths from his nose. His cock throbbed hard in the others mouth.

Kakashi smirked and sipped his drink like nothing was happening. He stroked his member slowly almost teasingly. His thumb rubbed over the tip of his member.

Naruto grabbed Sasuke's hand laid it on his blonde locks, encouraging him to hold on. He brushed a hand down and massaged the raven's sack, bobbing his head faster.

Iruka whimpered from the feeling and bucked his hips. He was having troubles controlling himself and definitely wanted revenge later.

Sasuke gently gripped his hair when the other held his mouth shut. He tugged him forward and back a little but not enough to hurt just encourage him to take him faster, "N-Naruto..." The raven's breath became very ragged now.

Kakashi smirked and started to stroke him faster and faster, "remember to breath love." He added a twisting motion with his hand too adding more friction.

• 3 weeks later...

Naruto moaned softly and moved his head faster, squeezing the raven's sack. The blonde didn't care at that moment where they were. He just delved in the feeling of the pale fingers in his hair and the warmth filling his mouth.

Iruka attempted a growl mixed with a few moans that slipped out on him. "Kashi... I will get you back for this. I swear it." The brrunette thrust his hips up into the other's hand. He knew he was close. He wouldn't hold on much longer.

A few gasps later and the raven came inside the blond's mouth with a low moan. He shuddered while riding out his orgasm and tried to not tug his hair out. With a shiver he leaned back on the toilet sighing softly.

"I hope you will," Kakashi chuckled softly and leaned over biting on his ear lobe. "Come my love." He grabbed a napkin and covered the tip of his cock to not make a mess. He smirked as he licked along the shell of his ear.

Tthe blonde swallowed most of the raven's seed beforelicking up the rest. He smiled up at Sasuke. "Hey. I think I'm getting better at this." Naruto wiped his mouth and stood up. He took a moment to look over the Uchiha before leaning down and kissing him. He offered the raven a hand with a charming smile. "Shall we go back before they start asking questions?"

Iruka gasped as he came hard in the silver haired man's hand. His body trembled with the after effects and he slumped in the seat. He kept his eyes closed as he panted and smacked Kakashi's arm weakly. "Bad boy."