Add Insult To Injury-NaruSasu-AkiraxRikka

RikkaTag

"Teme!" Naruto laughed as they became a heap on the floor. He wrapped his arms around the raven and nipped his neck before looking up at Kakashi. "Kashi! Hey! Just the man we were looking for!" The blonde pat Sasuke's hair and grinned as he shifted a little so it was less a tangled heap and more two men laying on the floor. Which was completely normal and no one could convince the blonde differently. "We're going out to eat lunch and want you and Iruka to come with. It was Sasuke's idea since we were going out to begin with."

Iruka had his back to the men as he leaned on the counter, and curled his fingers. He didn't know how to feel about this. But he knew what he had to do. He had to be the adult he was and behave appropriately. So he took a deep breath before turning to face them and smiled. "That's sounds wonderful, Naruto. Doesn't it, Kakashi?"

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Sasuke chuckled then looked up and blushed a bit at Kakashi. He slwoly moved to his feet having pulled his leg a little. It was rather sore now as he stood and held onto the wall trying to act casual. He looked to Iruka knowing he would be the hardest to convince and knew he was forcing himself.

Kakashi nodded his head then smiled to Iruka, "yes it does. Grab your coat love and we'll head out." The silver haired man grabbed his jacket and walked over to Naruto putting a hand on his shoulder.

Naruto subtly got up and stepped closer to Sasuke, pulling the raven to his side to lean on him. "Sasuke here thought it'd be great for us since we don't spend much time together anymore. So, I was thinking maybe coming over more. If this weekend goes well, that is." The blonde was having no problem standing by the raven and he wanted the two men before them to understand that. "Maybe we can do what you always wanted, Iruka. I could bring home my significant other."

"Of course, 'Kashi." Iruka went upstairs to grab his coat from their room, thinking to himself that he prayed this went well, just to keep Naruto around. He sighed as he dug out his coat before heading back downstairs.

While Iruka was upstairs, Naruto looked up at Kakashi and frowned. "Kakashi, what's wrong with Iruka? He's always wanted me to find someone to actually date. But now he's so against it."

Sasuke blushed a little and felt Iruka's eyes on them. He was a bit worried one how he would react to it. The raven leaned against the blond a bit feeling sore and needed to rest for a moment. He looked to Kakashi when the other headed up the stairs.

Kakashi shrugged his shoulders, "you know your mother." He smiled softly. "He's looking out for your best interest." Walking over he ruffled Naruto's hair then turned and ruffled Sasuke's too. "Give him some time. He'll open up to you yet." Sasuke gave a small smile then.

"Well, he better, cause I'm not walking away from the one person that makes me feel real." Naruto looked up to the stairs as Iruka came down the stairs and their eyes met. "I love you both. You are the best parents I could ever ask for, but you taught me not to judge immaturely. I always believed you went by the same views as you gave me."

Iruka paused on the stairs and frowned. He knew Naruto's words were right. He couldn't have said it better himself. For that, he felt ashamed. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before walking the rest of the way to stand next to Kakashi. "And as your parent, I hear what you are saying and will do my best to remember that. I'm sorry."

Kakashi worried about what Naruto said, and worried Iruka would respond badly to it. Turning to his lover he waited for his answer. Letting out the air he was holding he reached over and grabbed his lowers hand smiling at him. Sasuke nodded his head to them, "I never want to come between you all. I only wish... to be allowed to join."

- - - Updated - - -

Kakashi worried about what Naruto said, and worried Iruka would respond badly to it. Turning to his lover he waited for his answer. Letting out the air he was holding he reached over and grabbed his lowers hand smiling at him. Sasuke nodded his head to them, "I never want to come between you all. I only wish... to be allowed to join."

"The teme may be a stiff grouchy morning person, but he lightens up when he thinks no one is watching. He gives me a run for my money." The blonde smiled and hugged the raven to his side. "And I want Sasuke to remain by my side as long as he does. Someone needed to give me a run for my money."

Iruka laughed and choked up a little bit. "And my little guy is growing up so fast. It seems just yesterday I had to pry you off my leg to sneak out of the school when you weren't looking."

Naruto blushed brightly and gasped. "IRUKA!!! Don't tell him about that!!!"

Sasuke burst out laughing and covered his mouth with a hand, "Awe dobe I'm sure that was adorable! Nothing to be ashamed of. Unless... there are pictures of these events? From what? Last week?" He teased the blond. Kakashi couldn't help but chuckle too. Seeming their son had met his match.

- - - Updated - - -

Sasuke burst out laughing and covered his mouth with a hand, "Awe dobe I'm sure that was adorable! Nothing to be ashamed of. Unless... there are pictures of these events? From what? Last week?" He teased the blond. Kakashi couldn't help but chuckle too. Seeming their son had met his match.

"TEME!" Naruto was careful not to hurt Sasuke as he gave him a noogie. "I'll have you know that was a long time ago!"

Iruka raised an eyebrow and looked at Kakashi. "OH. We have the pictures and home videos galore on this brat. Not to mention the endless number of stories. This kid is terrified of thunder and lightning. No kidding."

Sasuke fought back a bit then laughed fixing his hair, "maybe we could have a home movie night." He winked at Naruto then took his hand. "Lets go get something to eat, I'm starving." He started out of the place.

Kakashi looked to his lover then smiled leading him out as well. He was looking forward to a weekend for them to finally relax and meet their sons new boyfriend.

Naruto followed after Sasuke and rolled his eyes. "I bet you'd like that. How about we don't? Besides, I could always tell them about your hot bartender that was hitting on me. Much better story."

Iruka walked with Kakashi, hooking an arm around his arm. "Kakashi, we can't be late getting back. We have to be on time for the rehearsal. And none of your excuses will be valid."

Sasuke chuckled softly then paused and looked at the blond raising a brow, "oh? The one who might be dating your co-worker." The raven sighed softly. "She's... she texted me about him. Said he had been contacting her and they're going on a date. She was asking for an early night."

Kakashi rolled his eyes, "but what if it's a really good excuse?" The silver haired man reached a hand down to grab his ass as they walked.

"No, the gentleman I met the first night. The one that was so kind to wet my whistle." Naruto winked at the raven before kissing his ear. "Though I could tell them about the exchange with Sakura. That was funny."

"KASHI!" Iruka smacked the silver haired man's hand and glared at him. "There is no excuse good enough."

Sasuke wondered who the other man was. He'd forgotten who the guy was at that point. Cocking his head a little he tried to remember the guy, "was it... who was it?"

Kakashi smiled and leaned over kissing his cheek, "then I guess you better keep a close eye on me." He winked at his lover while they followed the boys.

Naruto frowned and tried to remember what the guy looked like. "Well, I just remember him flirting and then you coming out and asking if I was ready for the date. SInce I told the guy that I had a very sexy date. Or something like that."

"And I shall." Iruka smirked evilly at Kakashi before poking his nose and walking ahead. "Remember, Kashi, I am always watching."

Sasuke tried to remember but all he could remember was getting ready for the date and coming out to get into his car. Blushing a little he clearing his throat, "I only remember you picking me up from work." He scratched the back of his head.

Kakashi chuckled and wanted to quickly follow but tucked his hands into his pockets and smirked at his lover, "kinky." He winked at Iruka then opened the door for them as they headed to the place to eat.

"So you were that eager to go on the date?" Naruto grinned triumphantly before helping the raven out the door and down the steps, opening the door to the back seat of the car for him. "We'll let the adults drive. They are getting so old they won't be able to for long."

Iruka rolled his eyes at Kakashi before smacking Naruto on the back of the head. "I swear you two are exactly alike. Do something polite and say something atrocious."

"No! Of course not!" Sasuke turned a bright shade of red as they stepped outside. The raven was a bit surprised he would make such a comment so close to his parents. He smirked when the blond was popped upside his head. "He actually looks like he could be your very young father... or sugar daddy."

Kakashi burst out laughting and nearly fell out of the car. He shut the door and made sure he was driving so Iruka wouldn't send them off the road.

"OW!" Naruto grumbled as he shut Sasuke's door and got in on the other side. "THat hurt." He looked at the raven and stuck his tongue out. "You didn't think I was atrocious this morning, teme."

"Naruto Uzumaki Hatake! You watch that mouth of yours!" Iruka glared at Kakashi as he got in and buckled up, shutting his door. "He gets his manners from you, Kashi! I hope you are ashamed!"

Sasuke smirked at the blond but then got settled in the back. He lifted his leg up to adjust the straps on the wrap around his leg. He knew he pulled something and would need to take it easy for a bit.

"Very ashamed," Kakashi said in a serious tone but there was a hint of sarcasm. "Where are we headed to boys?" He looked in the rear view mirror at the kids in the back.

Naruto frowned and laid a hand on Sasuke's leg. "Does it hurt? I got kind of carried away back there." He looked up when Kakashi asked about the restaurant. "Oh! Um... I was think Darry's Finest. The one we always go to."

Iruka sighed at Kakashi's sarcasm before smiling. "Darry's is a great place and not too far away. Which means, Kashi, you shouldn't get lost or hung up for any reason."

Sasuke shook his head to tell the blond to not worry about it. He didn't like being fussed over mainly because he didn't like to be viewed as weak in any sense.

Kakashi nodded and started to drive there, "oh I might. Who knows! It's been a while since I've driven around this area and I might get lost or something." He smirked at his lover as he reached over to hold his hand.

"Teme... Don't be like that." Naruto draped an arm over the raven's shoulder and nipped his ear. "Or I'll have to test to see myself."

"Kashi, why do I tolerate your absurdity?" Iruka locked their fingers together and sighed as he looked out the window. "You get lost. What a joke. You could find your way to the northpole as long as you'd been there once."

Sasuke blushed a bit and covered his ear and moved his neck away. The blond was too close to his sensitive spots, "we're not alone..." He looked over at those blue eyes feeling his cheeks heat up more.

Kakashi chuckled and turned the corner, "yeah yeah." He pulled up to the place after finding a good parking spot and pulled in. Slipping his hand from his lovers he got out of the car to lead the group inside.

"Something wrong, teme?" Naruto leaned in close to the raven's face and smirked. He actually felt good about being able to set the other on edge. He felt like it was something not many accomplished. "You seem a bit flushed. Got a fever?"

Iruka walked by Kakashi's side and subtly brushed arms and hands on their way in. "But I suppose all your bad traits are worth it. I do get to laugh at you from time to time."