Add Insult To Injury-NaruSasu-AkiraxRikka

RikkaTag

Sasuke panted harder and harder against the sheets as he felt that spot rubbed more and more. He was already so close and now it felt like this was building up again. Hands gripped the sheets tightly then suddenly it washed over him and he came shooting semen onto his stomach. Crying out he clenched around the finger inside him. He has never felt that sort of pleasure before and it surprised him.

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Naruto blinked out of surprise and looked up at Sasuke. "Well, I suppose that task was completed." His surprised turned to a grin as he kissed the raven's member and licked his stomach, cleaning up his mess. "Mmm... Sasuke teme, you taste wonderful." He finished cleaning up his stomach before trailing kisses up his body, and slowly sliding his fingers out. "How did that feel?"

Sasuke panted softly and blushed a bit looking down at him, "it was... different but nice." The raven shivered and looked over at the blond. He bit down softly on his lip as he looked at the blond. "Is that... what the next step would be?"

• 1 month later...

"Dear teme, the next step can be anything we desire it to be." Naruto ran a hand through the raven's hair and smiled as he lay next to him. He wanted nothing more than to spend their weekend in that bed, but he knew that wouldn't be acceptable. Not to mention the likeliness of Sasuke allowing such isolation was very slim. So, he was content with the brief moment they were having together. "Sasuke... Thank you for coming with me. And I'm sorry about the whole fiasco when we first met. I tend to behave that way when something is off putting and you.... Well, you were very off putting."

(I'll get the last rp as soon as I get up.)

The raven chuckled softly and leaned into the blond's embrace, "as are you, dobe." He leaned up and kissed his cheek before rolling onto his back and sighed. "What's on the agenda for today? More harassing Sakura?" He chuckled again. Man did that chick bother him but wasn't this her weekend? No matter if she made an ass of herself he'd make sure everyone would know.

"Admit it. You want me for my sexy body." Naruto laid against the raven's back and kissed his shoulder, looking at him. "The rehearsal is in a bit, so we'll need to get dressed for that. Wear anything casual. Other than that, dinner will be at eight and we have the rest of the day to do whatever. Sakura doesn't need me until tomorrow. We gotta make plans since I'm the best man. Not to mention her bachelorette party." He slipped a hand in Sasuke's and intertwined their fingers, smiling. "So, I'm all yours for the most part."

tumblr_mgvwdtpqAQ1s3zn65o1_500.gif

"That's why I came here was to get your sexy body," Sasuke chuckled softly. He gently held the blond's hand and smiled closing his eyes for a moment. Taking a deep breath he pulled himself to sit up and grabbed his leg brace. "Glad this is mostly healed." He slipped it back on and worked on getting the rest of his clothes on. "I am hungry though."

"I knew it! You just like me for my hotness." Naruto regrettably let go of Sasuke's hand so he could get dressed before he pulled the raven to him. He pressed their chests together and grinned. "Me too. Means we can be more active in the bedroom or on the couch." He nibbled on the raven's lip and whispered softly. "Mmm... I could go for something to eat too."

Sasuke smiled and moaned softly feeling the bit against his lips. The raven leaned in and nipped his neck before he backed up to fix his hair in the mirror, "does this place have a place to eat? Or shall we head out to another place?" He didn't know this area well be he wanted to go around and check it out.

Naruto sighed when Sasuke went to fix his hair. Getting up, he got dressed and ran a hand through his hair. "Well, we can go out. I know this nice restaurant down the road that has great steak fries." He put on a dab of cologne and applied some lipbalm before stepping up behind Sasuke and smiling, laying his chin on the raven's shoulder. "And they have some good drinks."

Sasuke looked at the blond in the mirror and smiled leaning back against him a little, "sounds like a good idea." He reached back and grabbed the blond's hands and pulled them around himself to have Naruto embrace him. "Anything fun you've wanted to do around here? We can't just stay in the bedroom the whole time."

"Well..." Naruto hugged him to his chest and chuckled. "Technically we could. We can spend our weekend however we please. But since I can tell you are eager to go out, we can stop at the old shops in town. They are very interesting." The blonde started to sway a little bit, taking the raven with him. "And we could go dancing... Hmm mmm..." He hummed softly in Sasuke's ear and moved them about the room.

Sasuke smiled as he rocked with him, "hm... It's been some times since I've gone dancing, but we should save that for the wedding day. My leg still needs healing time." Running his fingers over the back of his hand he noticed just how natural this felt even though he hadn't experienced this with someone else before. It was strange.

"Yeah. I'm a terrible dancer anyhow." Naruto kissed the raven's shoulder and hugged him tight. "If your leg feels weak or pained, just lean on me. I will carry your weight." The blonde slowly stopped humming fading it out to silence before just standing there, holding Sasuke. "Sasuke... No matter what is said, I will not leave your side."

Sasuke stood there enjoying the silences for a moment then looked at the blond in the mirror, "is something wrong? Did someone say something to you?" The raven tilted his head a little and rubbed his hand over his arm. He wondered what brought this on.

Naruto sighed and kissed Sasuke's shoulder, closing his eyes. "Just... something that was said earlier. I don't know much about your family and I don't care to know. I'm not with you for them." The blonde opened his eyes and looked Sasuke's reflection in the eyes. "I am with you because I want to be with you and you want to be with me. As far as I am concerned, your family is just background noise. And I don't mean that in a bad way. I just mean that you could have any parents and I'd still want to be with you." He stepped back and turned Sasuke to face him. "Yeah. I know... We haven't even known each other a month. That doesn't matter to me. I feel a connection between us that I've not felt with anyone before. I'm not letting that go because someone doesn't like your last name or your parents aren't perfect. Who is perfect?"

Sasuke looked at the blond with his big dark eyes. A soft smile came across his lips as he listened to the other man speak, "I don't want you to ruin things with your family Naruto. If you can have a close family that's better than me. I'm not saying I don't want to be here and that we won't last but... like you said we've only known each other a few days and I don't want to ruin your family life. I think you need to apologize and make it up to him. Maybe we should go out to eat and they can get to know me?"

"Teme, you don't get it. I... I really like you." Naruto sighed and looked away as he stepped back and then went to sit on the edge of the bed. "If they care, then they should support me and not judge others so quickly. You won't ruin it. He will. There's something I want to tell you, Sasuke." Naruto rubbed the back of his neck and looked down at the floor. "So... Iruka adopted me but before that, no one wanted me. My father was Police Chief. A top detective that ran the county police. He was said to be amazing. The best of the best. But one investigation went wrong." He rubbed his temple and sighed heavily before continuing. "I guess I should go back a bit more. My mom and dad met at a carnival. There was a fortune teller that told them their lives would intertwine and that their love would be beautiful. From that love they would birth a sun-kissed blonde with the marks of a curse upon his cheeks. So, the day I was born, they riddled over what the fortune teller had said." The blonde looked up at Sasuke and smiled. "She told them that I would be the one that leads them to their end. Well, mom was worried about me and what had been said. While my father just said it was nothing and not to worry. When he had to investigate activity at an abandoned factory, he was caught. The man behind everything was never found out, but he found all the information on my father he could and took my mother hostage. He killed them both in that factory. But before he could come near me, the factory began to fall apart from it's decrepit state. There were police on the scene shortly after he fled and they found me crying, protected by a pillar that was leaning angled over me. It saved me from being crushed." Naruto sighed and stood, pacing the room. "So, with no family to go to, they put me in state custody. But word had gotten around about my parents and then it seemed each family I was placed in had something go wrong. Believing I was cursed, no one wanted me. I was thrown out of stores and ridiculed. I was the outcast."

tumblr_ldb6nixgtT1qfw3mwo1_400.gif

Sasuke listened to the sad tale from his lover. Biting his bottom lip he sighed heavily and walked over wrapping his arms around his head and pulled him to his chest, "that doesn't matter anymore. I don't care what people think. You're not cursed. You just hadn't met the right family for you yet. Iruka and Kakashi obviously care a lot about you and I don't want you to loose that." Kneeling down he rested his cheek on the blond's leg. "I'm sorry you had a bad past but that past led you to me. Is it really that bad? As well as my past led me to you. Mine isn't the proper family story I wish for either." He kissed his knee then reached a hand up to touch the blond's cheek, "It's okay."

tumblr_mlldrxZeSx1rraazto2_500_zps1f1ad89b.gif

Naruto smiled and turned his head to kiss the palm of the raven's hand. "Teme, thank you. But I mean what I say. I won't let you go no matter what. I don't let any relationship grow because I don't want them to know about my past or for something to happen. But you are different. I feel like... I can't explain it." The blonde slid off the bed to kneal in front of Sasuke and pulled him into a hug. "If anything happens to you, I will be pissed and probably rage like crazy. And I won't let anyone separate us. It's like Iruka and Kakashi, despite everything that's happened between us, they are still by my side."

Sasuke smiled at the blond and wrapped his arms around him. He pulled himself closer to the blond and sighed softly, "which is why they should get to know me since you want to keep me around." The raven chuckled softly and leaned back to kiss his cheeks. "Plus I'm starving." He pressed his forehead to the blonds, "I'd also like to have a normal family in my life."

Naruto sighed and nodded, kissing the raven before leaning away from him and stretching. "Alright. We'll invite them to lunch and then you can 'get to know' them." The blonde stood and pulled Sasuke to his feet. His stomach growled at that moment, causing the man to blush brightly. "Apparently you aren't the only one starving. By normal life and family... do you mean...? Nevermind."He smiled at the raven and poked his nose. "Let's get going."

Sasuke rubbed his nose then smacked the blond on the ass as he walked by and to the door, "lets get something to eat then." He smirked at the blond the headed down the hall. He honestly didn't know where to go but he was trying to play a bit coy. Flirting with the other was fun when for years he never tried flirting. Now he was just being friendly with his lover.

Naruto grinned and caught up to Sasuke, hooking an arm over his shoulder and pulling him close to bite his ear before running ahead. He hurried downstairs laughing. He liked this. This ease. This even flow. He really thought if they all sat down, his dads could accept the raven. He felt his lover could really fit in with his little family. That was all he really needed. Their connection to be a bit more than that.

Iruka was drying his hands in the kitchen when he heard the sound of someone running down the stairs. "Kakashi, I think Naruto's coming. He's the only one gutsy enough to run inside." The brunette sighed as he hooked the handtowel on the cupboard. "And I think I hear a second set of footsteps. But none of the kids walk so lightly and the adults have already gone in to town."

"Oh you're in trouble now!"

Kakashi could have sworn that was the ravens voice. He didn't seem like the one to be so playful. With Naruto egging him on of course he was going to play. The older man opened the door just as the two got to it and Sasuke accidentally tackled into the blind sending then flying into the floor.