Add Insult To Injury-NaruSasu-AkiraxRikka

RikkaTag

Sasuke pressed his forehead to the others and closed his eyes, "Naruto... you might regret those words..." He chuckled softly and tilted his head and kissed him softly.

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Sasuke pressed his forehead to the others and closed his eyes, "Naruto... you might regret those words..." He chuckled softly and tilted his head and kissed him softly.

Naruto pulled away and smiled. "I would never regret my honesty." He kissed the raven back hard and wrapped his arm around him.

Sasuke moaned softly into the kiss and wrapped his arms around the blond. He shivered and ran his hands up his back, "Mn..."

Naruto slipped his hands in the raven's shirt and chuckled as he laid Sasuke back on the bed. He deepened the kiss and sighed.

Sasuke moaned softly and suddenly realized they might become late if they continued, "w-what time is the thing today and is it the wedding today? Or rehearsal dinner?" He kissed along the blond's neck and held him close.

"Re-rehearsal..." Naruto groaned and pressed down againt the raven. Oh, he could already feel his pulse quicken. He couldn't believe what the teme could do to him. "It' at noon."

"So two hours," Sasuke nipped then leaned up to nibble on his ear lobe. His tongue came out and licked along the shell of his ear. "That's not long."

Sasuke gasped from the pressure of the knee between his legs, "Ahhhh..." His hands held tightly to the blond. "W-Well... i-it can be quick." The raven licked his lips.

"Two hours is quick? My my. I think I just found another reason I like you." Naruto chuckled and lifted the raven up off the bed, to press their bodies together and have their hips meet. "Teme, you do wonderful things to my body."

The raven blushed and rocked his hips against his, "speaking of that... you're the first one to cause anything to happen from my body." He wrapped his arms around him and leaned in to kiss him.

Sasuke rolled his tongue against the blonds then reached his hands down grabbing his ass, "Mnnn..." He rocked his most hard clothed member against his. "Pants off..." He seemed to be getting more daring as time went on for them.

Naruto chuckled and kissed down to trail kisses down his neck. "Anything you say, Sasuke." He used one hand to undo his pants and work them off his hips. He then moved his hand to undo the raven's.

Sasuke blushed not that it was light out Naruto could see him properly and that was turning him on a bit more. Biting his bottom lip he helped Naruto wiggle him out of his trousers and laid back on the bed. His member was fully hard and rested against his belly as he laid there blushing. He swallowed hard and slowly looked up at the blond, "it's too bright..." His member pulsed from seeing Naruto looking at him.

• 2 weeks later...

Naruto smiled down at him and looked him over. "It's not too bright. This is perfect to be able to see every part of you." The blonde ran his hands down the raven's body and moved down to face Sasuke's member, brushing a hand over it's length. "Well, you look very healthy down here."

Sasuke moaned softly as he looked up at the blond. His porcelain skin seemed to shin in the light and his black hair was a stark contrast to his skin. Biting his bottom lip gently he rocked his hips up to meet his hand. "D-Don't stare..."

"Why not? I find you to be so beautiful." Naruto licked up the side of his member and blew on the tip. He very much appreciated the pale form in front of him. He smiled and nipped the tip of the raven's member and licked up it. "Mmm... Sasuke... Aren't you glad I'm the one who was there for your accident?"

Sasuke shuddered under him his member twitching, "Naruto..." His hips jerked slightly as he was teased more and more. Oh how he wanted to just slam his member in that mouth. "Otherwise it would have been your friend there... Kiba... that wouldn't have ended well." He chuckled softly and looked down at the blond between his legs.

Naruto thought over the raven's words and growled. "No, that wouldn't have ended well at all." The blonde fondled Sasuke's balls and rubbed his middle finger against the other's entrance. "Let's not talk about possibilities of you being with someone else." He took the raven's member in his mouth and sucked on it as he started bobbing his head and deep throated his member. He didn't pride himself in his skill at this, but he figured he could at least try to se it to distract the raven to only think about him.

Sasuke gasped softly and rocked back against his hands,"mm... Naruto..." He moaned softly as his member twitched from his ministrations. The finger playing at his entrance was hardly noticed. The raven brought a hand to those blond locks holding them gently.

• 2 weeks later...

Naruto moaned around his member and shivered at the feel of the pale fingers in his hair. He could just imagine those fingers digging into his back. That alone shot a rush of blood to his own aching erection. He pressed one finger in passed the raven's ring of muscles and slowly worked it deeper.

Sasuke gasped and jumped slightly as the finger pushed inside. He shivered having an idea of where this was going but he wasn't sure he was ready for that step yet. Was he? He moaned his head rolling back when he brushed against something inside him.

• 3 weeks later...

Naruto groaned and slipped off the raven's member, nipping up the underside. "Mmm... Sasuke..." THe blonde thrust his digit a little deeper as he wiggled it side to side a little. He was to stretch the raven but send him waves of pleasure while he was at it.