Add Insult To Injury-NaruSasu-AkiraxRikka

RikkaTag

Kakashi smirked at his lover then pulled into the resort, "uh oh we may have started something." He put the car in park and got out of the vehicle wondering if Sasuke was okay with their banter. He was sure the poor boy wasn't used to family things like this, so it might take some time for him to get used to it.

Sasuke looked at the blond with narrow eyes, "hmph." He opened the door and stepped out with a slight limp from the brace. He wasn't amused with the others response, well maybe a little. He was just upset with the way he was handed to his parents in the mess that he looked like with comments he wasn't used to.

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Iruka chuckled and stepped out of the car, winking at Kakashi. "Maybe we should go dress for the dinner." The brunette turned for the Inn and. Waved the envelope of money in the air. "Oh. Naruto, Gaara's arrived with Shino and Kiba. I thought you might like to see them and later I've got something for you and Sasuke. Come, Kashi."

"Teme! Come on. It was nothing. Even ask Sakura..." Naruto got out and followed the raven before registering Iruka's words. "gaara?" The blonde's face lit up and he grinned brightly, pulling Sasuke toward the house. "Teme! You have to meet them!"

Kakashi smiled and followed after Iruka. He came up next to him and took his hand, "Naruto's going to get himself into trouble." He chuckled softly and kissed his lovers shoulder.

Sasuke stumbled after him unsure of how to respond to this situation. He was meeting so many people all at once and didn't know how to deal with the attention. He would really need just a shower alone after this, "alright, alright I'm coming."

Iruka smiled as he brought Kakashi's hand up to feather a kiss over it. "Oh. I'm quite aware. You think I didn't wait for the perfect time to say some things?"

"Wonderful!" Naruto grinned and headed for their room. "First we can get reaady and then go find them. I can't wait for you to meet them."

Kakashi pushed him against the wall in the hall of the hotel and kissed him hard wrapping his arms around his waist. He moaned softly against his lips while rocking against him.

Sasuke sighed tired already but went after him. He was a bit of an introvert so this was starting to really tire him out. Getting to the room he grabbed out his suit from the closet that he hung up when they got there. It looked much better after hanging out in the shower to be steamed.

Iruka moaned into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Kakashi's neck. His whole body was on fire and he felt like a mischevious teenager again.

Naruto frowned as he regarded the raven once they reached the room. "You know what? Why don't we wait until the dinner to meet people. We still have a little while to rest and we can show up a bit late. I'mm feeling ssuddenly exhausted." The blonde put their suits aside and pulled Sasuke toward the bed.

Kakashi held him against the wall and kissed along every inch of his skin, even though he was having to currently feel through his shirt. He rubbed his hands up and down his sides and groped his ass pressing their groins together. Man he was going to make him pay for teasing him so much before.

"Don't worry about me dobe," Sasuke looked to him as they made it to the bed. "I'm just not used to all of this. I'm pretty much an introvert. I love our times together but I'm not used to this many people. A short break and I'll be fine to head back." He noticed he already didn't mind the blond being there all the time. It was kind of nice having him there.

Iruka gasped and arched into Kakashi, trembling. "K-Kashi.... the... the room..." he moaned and grasped the silver haired man's hair tightly. He couldn't stand how sensitive his body was but sometimes it was useful. Like when they had little time to get off. "Nnnhhh... Kakashi...please..."

"I said nothing about you. I'm doing this for myself. I'm exhausted." Naruto kissed the raven's lips and smiled as he caressed the man's chek. He could honestly say he loved this man and he knew that was big news for him. His friends were gonna go nuts when he told them, but he wanted to formally tell Sasuke first. He loved this man and planned to prove it to him.

Kakashi chuckled and kissed along his neck running his hands down his back and gripped his ass, "the room? Yeah it's right there." He gave the other a coy smile as he continued to rock against him. He hadn't had a chance to drive him wild like this in a long time.

Sasuke looked into those blue eyes and felt his heart flutter. There was something warm in them he hadn't seen before. Biting his bottom lip he tucked himself closer to hide his face against his shoulder, "well if you're honestly tired then I don't mind laying here too." He was a stubborn man but being near Naruto made him a little less so.

Iruka moaned as he rocked in to the other's hands and grasped his hair tighter. "Nnnh... p-pleade... someone will s-see us..." the brunette arched in to the man and could feel his erection straining in his pants. He needed to convince the other to go to the room. He was not a big public dusplaying type of guy. Now and then to tease was one thing."K-Kakashi... I-I'll do whatever you want.... please, just let us go in the room..."

Naruto ran his fingers through Sasuke's hair and closed his eyes, sighing softly. There was nothing that could tear him away from this man at this point. His usual one night stands turned into this and he didn't mind at all. He figured he could get used to this. "You are so kind to rest with me."

It was about then that someone was done feeling ignored and jumped up on the bed to plow over the two men. His tail wagged and ears perked up as he licked the raven and blonde.

"Anything?" Kakashi chuckled and pulled out the card key and pulled him into their room pushing him against the door inside their room. Kissing him hand against he grabbed his ass again and rocked against him. The silver haired man really wanted to take this man but he wanted to see what he'd do first.

Sasuke smiled as he laid with NAruto and reached up petting Kyuubi, "hello little man." He smiled and gently pet the pup. "We should ake him for a little walk before going." He shifted to rest on his belly.

Iruka moaned loudky and tilted his head back, chewing on his bottom lip. He wanted nothing more than to give to this man. "A-anything... just tell me what you want..." The brunette pressed closer to the silver haored man and purred. "I want you..."

"Kyuubi!" Naruto laughed and wiped his face off, looking over at Sasuke. "Yeah, we can do that. He may enjoy it." The blonde ruffled Kyuubi's hair and smiled.

Kakashi smirked, "oh? What if I told you to wear a butt plug through the ceremony?" He groped the front of his pants. "Imagine it shifting around inside you the whole time? Hitting your spot and brushing against it slowly driving you more mad?" The silver haired man smiled evilly.

Sasuke smirked and slipped up, "A trip around the grass area then we should head over. That should put us at about ten minutes behind everyone else." The raven reached over groping the front of Naruto's pants before standing up.

Iruka shuddered at the other man's words and bucked his hips. "K-Kakashi... y-you know I have a s-sensitive body... nhh" The brunette looked at Kakashi and moaned softly. "Please... I want to cum..."

Naruto blushed brightly and moaned. "Tease..." He got up with a bit of a struggle and shifted his pants so his erection wasn't too uncomfortable. "I will get you for that."

Kakashi smirked and kissed along his neck, "then get on the bed pants off. I'm going to make it hard for you to walk." He smacked his ass then turned going to the bed opening the front of his pants.

Sasuke smirked and did it again and kissed his neck, "Oh I'm sure you will." He winked at him and walked over to the door looking over his shoulder at him trying to show off that nice firm round butt. "You coming?"

Iruka didn't hesitate to remove his clothes, going to have to change anyway, and climbing on the bed. He kneeled in front of Kakashi and shook his ass. "Nnhh... Then you can carry me. Come, my lover. I want to feel you again."

Naruto groaned and shook his head. "Not yet, I'm not." He followed after the raven and grabbed his ass, squeezing it gently. "I will make you beg me for more." Kyuubi wagged his tail and yipped happily, walking ahead.

Kakashi smirked and came up behind him smacking his ass a few times before grabbing his hips, "right here?" He smirked and rubbed his cock against his entrance and looked down at his body enjoying his reactions. He rocked his hips and grabbed the lube from the side table pouring it on his cock rubbing it against his entrance.

Sasuke shivered but walked out after him. He headed outside tucking his hands into his pockets and walked to the side and decided to not step in the grass with his foot brace. It would need to be cleaned after that night anyway to look nice for the wedding tomorrow. He watched Kyuubi running in the grass and sighed softly. This was his first wedding he was attending.

A Iruka moaned and pressed back into Kakashi's touches. He felt so good being explored and touched by this man. "Nnnh... Kakashi.. please fuck me..."

Naruto took the raven's hand and lleaned over to whipsper in his ear. "I love you, Sasuke Uchiha." The blonde smiled as he waited for the Uchiha's response. Here he stood bearing his soul to this man. Feelings he never truly believed in escaping his lips.

Moaning softly he slipped his cock inside his tight ass and panting, "so tight..." He settled inside him for a moment before he began to move slowly not wanting to hurt him but wanted to rail his brains out.

Sasuke smiled softly when his hand was clasped but then gasped in surprise at the others words, "Uh..." He tuned rather red while looking to the blond. "I..." He was struck with surprise with words he had never said before or hear din such an honest fashion from another person. He gripped the blonds hand a little tighter as a bit of fear crept into those large dark eyes o his.

Iruka moaned and rocked back into his lover, loving the feel of him. He looked back over his shoulder and panted as he looked at him with a sensual look. "Kashi... I love you. Please... harder..."

"Hahaha!" Naruto swallowed the sting from the raven's response. He new they were moving fast and maybe he was morre clueless than he thought about his feelings. "Don't look so panicked. I was kidding. I'll have to remember on April Fools to go easy on you."

Kakashi grunted as he moved harder and faster inside him. His hands gripped his hips as he moved into him, "Iruka..." He moaned and kissed along his shoulder then pounded into him.

Sasuke wouldn't let him pull his hand away, "don't be mad. Please... I'm just not used to this. I don't know if I'm ready for those words yet, but... it looks like we're on our way there." He feared if he let him go like that then he would loose him.

"Mmm... Yes, Kakashi... More... give me more..." Iruka moaned louder and gasped as hitilted his head some. He wanted to feel so much more of this man inside him. "D-don't stop there... nnnhh.... " He dug his fingers into the sheets more and arched his back.

Naruto shook his head and plastered a smile on his face. "Don't worry about it. It was just a joke. I mean, come on... we haven't known each other all that long. Love? Ha... what a joke. What is love? I wouldn't have a clue." The blonde tugged his hand away as he turned his eyes on Kyuubi. He felt foolish now and felt he'd ruined what they had going. And here he thought things were going great.

Kakashi gripped his hips tightly and slammed hard into him. He moaned and reached up untying his hair and grabbed a fist full of hair gently tugging on it while he thrust hard inside him.

Sasuke frowned as the other said that. Did he not feel that for him? The raven brought his hand up and held onto his own lower arm with the other. Watching the blond for a moment he then sighed, "Naruto, tell me the truth. I don't want to beat around the bush... I want something real. If this is real, then that was real and I'm just a chicken."

"Ahh... nnnnh... yes...." Iruka moaned louder and clenched around Kashi's cock before cumming. Shortly after, the brunette's muuscles started to convulse around the other's erection. "Nnnh.. I love you, Kakashi..."

"What's real..." Naruto turned his smile back to Sasuke and. Pointed at the both of them. "What's real is yiu and me are standing here with this puppy. We've gone beyond a one night stand and like sleepovers. Oh, and wse know a bit about each other."

The silver haired man groaned and came inside the other when he clenched around him, "Ahh... I-Iruka... I love you too." Wrapping his arms around the other he laid with him in the afterglow.

Sasuke looked to the blond and slowly gave him a small smile. Walking over to him he took his hand and kissed his cheek, "you're more than I could have hoped for. Time has flown since the accident and we've... I feel like we've known each other forever, even though we're still learning."