Add Insult To Injury-NaruSasu-AkiraxRikka

RikkaTag

"Pretty good for a puppy." The blonde smiled and scratched the puppy's chin. "Well, we should get going. I still have to pack. Not to mention Kyu's bed and toys." Naruto kissed Sasuke's cheek before getting up and holding a hand out to the raven. "We'll stay at the Golden Leaf Inn. It's a nice place and Sakura's parents are paying."

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

"That makes the trip even better," Sasuke smiled and took his hand to stand and start to head out. "Wow... it's been... I don't think I've had a vacation since my family one when I was seventeen." He chuckled softly and locked up when they left. Was he really that lame? Oh yes... yes he was.

Naruto laughed as he opened Sasuke's door and let the raven get settled as Kyuubi jumped in. "Well they rented the whole inn out." The blonde got in the driver side and headed to his place. He had a small one bedroom with a small fenced in yard. "When you come in, don't judge. Sometimes small is good. Plus, Kyu loves the doggy door." He pulled in to his drive way. It wasn't a long drive being only a few blocks away.

Sasuke smiled softly, "oh I won't judge." As they pulled up he gasped, "oh my god it's so small!" He smiled and looked over at the blond. "I don't care dobe. I probably should have picked a smaller place myself." The raven pulled himself out of the car and sighed softly.

"I don't believe you. I love your place." The blonde got out only to have Kyuubi run for the door excitedly, barking. "Cool it, Kyuubi.

- - - Updated - - -

"I don't believe you. I love your place." The blonde got out only to have Kyuubi run for the door excitedly, barking. "Cool it, Kyuubi." Naruto opened Sasuke's door before unlocking the front door of the house and letting the puppy in. Kyu rushed in and pounced a squeaky toy, growling at it. "Temes first. Don't mind the toys. He doesn't clean up after himself."

Sasuke chuckled softly as he walked inside, "neither does his daddy." He picked on the blond for being a little messy. Walking over to the couch he sat down and sighed softly hiking his foot up onto the coffee table. "Ah that's nice... circulation. Oh she said I can finally put it back in water."

"Hey, I resent that, teme." The blonde stuck his tongue out at the raven before going to his room. "So, you can go swimming now? Or are you suggesting to shower together?" Naruto laughed as he packed clothes and toiletries. When he finished, he packed up Kuuubi's stuff and grabbed a present from his closet.

Sasuke blushed but then retorted, "perhaps both." He looked over his shoulder hearing the blond rustling around. "I would like to swim, I haven't done that in years. I wonder if I still remember how. Perhaps you'll get the pleasure of watching me try to doggie paddle." He chuckled softly.

"Doggy paddle?" Naruto laughed as he headed to the kitchen after setting the bags by the door. He started loading up a cooler with some drinks and a bowl of pasta. "That would be something to see. Maybe I'll drag you in the Inn's pool."

Sasuke chuckled and shook his head, "yeah yeah..." The raven relaxed on the couch. "Maybe I'll steal your swim trunks when I paddle over to ya." He smirked then looked over at Kyuubi. He grabbed a ball nearby and threw it for him.

"Ooh. Kinky." Naruto walked through and kissed the top of Sasuke's head before heading out to the car. He loaded the cooler and bags up. Kyuubi barked and chased the ball, growling at it before bringing it back to the raven.

Sasuke smirked and threw the ball again, "I hope you grabbed some toys for him!" He called out to the blond as he slowly stood and walked slowly outside. He looked over at the blond watching his body this time. Up until now he wasn't one to pay attention to looks or try to find anything attractive. Watching the way his body flexed under his clothing and how his hair moved around his face he was suddenly very aware that he was attracted to him.

"Wouldn't want to forget the boy's toys." Naruto laughed as he shut the trunk, Kyuubi running out of the house with the ball in his mouth. "I wouldn't dare forget. Iruka might scold me." The blonde walked over to the raven and pulled him to his chest. "Are we ready to lock up and go? It'll be a long drive. About two hours. We'll get there before one."

Sasuke nodded his head, "two hours isn't bad, my parents is about a five hour drive north." The raven wrapped his arms around the blond and leaned in kissing him. They were about the same height so it was kind of nice. Neither had to really bend or lean up much.

Naruto returned the kiss and smiled, the porch light the only illumination around them. "Well, it'll be the most alone time we get. We must treasure it." The blonde gave the other another peck on the lips before heading to the car.

Sasuke got into the car and buckled up, "well since we have a puppy alone time might be hard." He chuckled trying to imply that Kyuubi was like their baby. Leaning back in the seat he got comfortable for their long journey ahead of them.

Naruto got in with Kyuubi settling on Sasuke's lap. "Then we will have to get a baby sitter tomorrow night." The blonde started his car and pulled out of his driveway, heading north. He rested a hand on the raven's leg as he pulled on to the freeway. "But honestly, it won't be bad. Kakashi left the office about the same time as me, so Iruka will be fussing at him for taking so long, knowing he wanted to leave early. Kiba will be there with Shino. Hm... other people from school and family of the brides." He looked over at Sasuke and smiled briefly before turning his attention back to the road. "Iruka used to drop me off at school every morning and say 'I'll be on the other side of that phone all day.' That way I wasn't scared to go in alone. It became a great comfort."

(Hmmm... what if Gaara is there and dating Sasuke briefly in school which is why Sasuke has issues with dating. Perhaps he was horribly controlling))

Sasuke smiled softly enjoying the hand on his leg. It was a nice little comfort. The raven leaned back in the seat and gently pet Kyuubi, "you have a lot of friends from school huh?" He snickered at the phone comment. "That's a nice thing to say. Iruka sounds like a nice guy. A great mom too." He joked and turned to Naruto smiling softly.

(Good idea :o)

"They are more like acquaintances. I was class clown back then." Naruto squeezed Sasuke's leg lightly and chuckled, shaking his head. His blonde locks shook with his head and dimples showed on his cheeks. "Iruka has always been great. I want to be like him some day or at least make him proud."

"I'm sure you already have," Sasuke stated without even realizing how heavy his words were. He looked at the blond seeing his adorable smile then turned to look back out the window. He sighed wondering if his father would ever be proud of him. The raven felt tired but it wasn't too bad.

Naruto glanced over at the raven and reached back to pull a blanket up from the backseat. "Hey, get some rest. Even an hour of sleep is better than none." The blonde pat Kyuubi's head as the pup curled up and snuggled Sasuke, falling asleep.

Sasuke nodded his head, "sounds good. After the drugs and working today I'm still tired." He sighed softly and leaned the seat back a little. Closing his eyes he was asleep within moments. His black bangs rested on his cheek covering his eyes a little.

Naruto smiled and turned the radio on low. The drive was peaceful and they arrived a little after one. He pulled up to the Inn just as a silver Jeep did. He got out, making as little noise as possible and unloaded the trunk so the bell boy could take their bags in. As he finished up, a brunette pulled the blonde in to a hug. "Naruto!"

Sasuke stirred a little but tried to drift back to sleep then realized the car was off. He started to wake a little but found himself drifting off again even as Kyuubi left his lap.

Kakashi smiled tucking his hands into his pockets, "good to see you made it safely." The solver haired man reached over ruffling the blond's hair.

"Hey!" Naruto groaned and wiggled free, blushing. "I'm not a kid anymore, you guys!" The blonde attempted to fix his hair before shutting the trunk gently. "I see you're still alive, Kakashi. Iruka must be going soft."

"I gave him a proper scolding for being late. I don't believe in soft. You should realize that by now, Naru." Iruka bopped the blonde on the head lightly before standing next to the silver haired man. "I heard you brought him. Where is the boy? Ino said the picture you sent was of a very handsome boy."

"Man, Iruka. Man. I am an adult now. He's sleeping. He has pain meds that wear him out." The blonde could feel his cheeks burning from embarassment. He was starting to regret bringing the raven. Kyuubi was obediently sitting at Naruto's feet, being the good dog he was.