Add Insult To Injury-NaruSasu-AkiraxRikka

RikkaTag

Sasuke smirked, "it's only natural mister blondy." He chuckled softly and relaxed against the blond. He felt so safe and comfy against him he didn't want to move. Plus the warm water and jets felt nice on his sore body.

Kakashi smiled softly, "I just don't want him to get upset with you. If he wanted to hang out with this guy for a while why not let him?"He kissed his shoulder.

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

"Natural?" Naruto blushed as he played the word over in his head. "THis is natural... you say? I think you might be on to something." ========================================================================= "He will get hurt. If I protect him, then he'll thank me for it later. Besides... This is nothing like the carnival incident." Iruka pouted as he looked up at the silver haired man. "Don't try to take his side on this either. It's for his own good."

Sasuke hummed in approval and closed his eyes. All the embarrassment aside and he now had a clear mind, this felt rather nice. The raven reached a hand down and entwined his fingers with Naruto's.

"You're going to smother him," Kakashi frowned worried for his lover. "What if he gets upset and wants to get away from us because of this?"

Naruto squeezed Sasuke's hand lightly and smiled, turning the water off and sinking lower in the water. "You make for a good date." =================================================================== Iuka sighed shook his head. "What if he takes Naruto away? I don't want to lose him to that man's child. Kakashi, you must understand... It's our baby we're talking about."

Sasuke's eyes opened a little, "this is still just a date to you?" The raven's voice was curious but not angry sounding. At lease not yet. He felt this had become more than dating already but maybe he was getting ahead of himself.

Kakashi kissed his shoulder, "lets just relax and not think about that right now." He rubbed his hands over his chest. He hated to see his lover worry so much about their baby.

"Just? Just a date?" Naruto kissed Sasuke's cheek and smiled. "Well, I can't say it's destiny. Nor fate. Those are unrealistic words. And since you claimed to be my boyfriend, that means we're dating." ========================================================================= Iruka sighed and nodded before leaning in to Kakashi and kissing his neck. "Alright. I will drop it for now."

Sasuke smirked and raised a brow while looking over his shoulder at him, "really? So I'm your boyfriend? Are you mine?" The raven leaned his head back on the blond's shoulder.

Kakashi smiled softly and kissed his forehead, "just think about my hands." He started washing his body for him, leaving no spot untouched. He was trying to work the tension out.

"That depends..." Naruto chuckled and claimed the raven's lips with his own, moaning softly before parting a few inches. "Do I get perks for being your boyfriend?" ========================================================================= Iruka shuddered and moaned, shakily nodding his head as he wrapped his arms around the silverhaired man's neck. "Nnnh... Do.... D-do I have a choice?"

Sasuke moaned softly into the kiss, "that depends... what do you consider perks?" The raven rubbed his hands over the blond' thighs and to his knees.

"Nope," Kakashi chuckled and messaged his chest and down his legs then up his arms. He was trying his hardest to force away his tension.

Naruto smiled and hugged the raven to his chest. "Just this. This very nice comfortable moment." ============================================================================ Iruka relaxed some as all his attention turned to the silver haired man. "Oh... Kakashi..... "

Sasuke closed his eyes and smiled softly leaning into his embrace, "yeah I guess it is." He smiled and relaxed against him.

Kakashi smiled and then proceeded to wash his hair next. Then rinsed him off and kissed him softly, "my turn." He leaned back.

"Were you hoping for something else?" Naruto gave Sasuke a playful look as he slipped a hand down to pinch his ass. ==================================================================== Iruka ran his hands over Kakashi's body and kneaded the muscles, purring softly. "Mm... Kaski... You are so good to me.."

Sasuke eeped and glared at the blond blushing hard, "I don't know what I was hoping for." He gently slapped his arm and leaned back on him.

Kakashi smiled and leaned up kissing him and ran his hands down his thighs feeling his smooth skin. He moaned softly and leaned back closing his eyes.

Naruto laughed and hugged the raven. "Hey. Chill, teme. I was only teasing." ============================================================================ Iruka worked his fingers in to Kakashi's muscles and shifted so he straddled the silver haired man's waist.

Sasuke sighed softly leaning against him, "I think I really like you." So what was he so afraid of? The raven held the blonds hand and brought it to his lips kissing it.

Kakashi smirked and brought his hands to his waist, "feels good." He licked his lips and sighed enjoying his touch.

"I know I really like you." Naruto smiled and nuzzled the raven. "I don't even have to think twice on it." ================================================================================= "Good..." Iruka smiled and leaned in, nipping Kakashi's neck. "We need a hot tub."

Sasuke smiled softly and leaned back against him, "really? You like me for me right?" Not for his money or his name.

Kakashi moaned in approval, "yes... yes we really do." He rubbed his hands over his hips and rocked against him slightly.

"WHat else could there be? You already told me you were disinherited. Besides, my parents raised me right." The blonde returned the smile and played with the raven's hand. ============================================================================ Iruka moaned and arched his back as he helped heighten the friction between them. "Yes..... please... Kashi..."

Sasuke looked at the blond then turned and kissed him hard before pulling back, "Naruto you... I mean... this... we..." He lowered his forehead to his shoulder.

Kakashi smirked and pulled the brunette closer pushing a finger inside him again, "want to sit on me?" He smirked and thrust his finger inside him.

Naruto kissed the top of Sasuke's head and sighed. "I didn't understand a thing of that, but I did like the kiss." ======================================================================================================================================================= Iruka gasped and clenched around the finger out of anticipation. Oh he was excited. "Yes.... Let me ride you, kasha..."

Sasuke took a deep breath, "you're the first to like me for me." The raven reached a hand up touching the blond's chest. "Are you sure you like me? I'm a bastard."

Kakashi smirked and thrust his finger in a couple more times before removing it, "then get on." He leaned back and held his erection straight for him.

"Hey, bastard or not, you are still the cutest guy I ever had to hunt down for a police report." Naruto laid a hand over Sasuke's and leaned in to kiss the raven softly. "Teme, I'm sure." ============================================================================== Iruka licked his lips and looked down to watch as he lowered himself on the silver haired man's member. "Nnnh...."

Sasuke smirked, "Cute?" He blushed a little and looked at the blon. "You think I'm cute? I thought most people thought of me as hot." He tilted his head a little causing his black bangs to stick to his cheeks a little.

Kakashi moaned softly and helped Iruka sit on his member, "man... your so tight already." He rocked his hips a little and reached between them running his thumb over the tip of his member.

"You have your cute moments and your hot moments." Naruto smiled and brushed the hair back. "Look at you, all glowing. It definitely becomes you, Sasuke." =========================================================================== "Ahhhh.... nhhh.... K-Kashi..." Iruka rolled his hips and threw his head back, thrusting into the other's hand.

Sasuke blushed more and stucked his tongue out at him a little, "If my leg wasn't still injured I'd wrestle you in this tub." He shifted on the blond lap to straddle him.

Kakashi stroked his large hand over his member and leaned up to pull on of his nipples into his mouth and rolled his tongue around it.