Add Insult To Injury-NaruSasu-AkiraxRikka

RikkaTag

"Boring huh? It seems like your life would be anything but that," Sasuke nibbled on his ice cream. "Well I slept for a couple hours, finished up my paperwork, found out your friend flirted with me head bartender." He took another bite. "She was very taken by him."

• Replies 918
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

"The days that aren't boring are the days someone ends up in the hospital." Naruto chuckled and took his plate to the sink, washing it, before returning to his seat. "Kiba? Flirting? I believe it. You must be talking about that pale eyed girl." The blonde leaned over and stole Sasuke's spoon, taking a bite before handing it back. "You have good taste."

Sasuke looked over at Naruto then smiled softly as he took another bit and then licked at the spoon, "your friend is a chain flirter. He jumped from me to her." The raven scooped up some more then held it out for him to eat. This was his first time actually sharing his food with someone.

Naruto moved his seat closer to Sasuke and accepted the bite, smiling as he licked his lips. "Yeah. He's lucky he did. We would have had an officer down." The blonde kissed Saauke's cheek. "Back in school we were inseparable until Shino and I did a,project together. Kiba was pissed."

Sasuke took another bite of his ice cream as he listened, "why did he not like Shino?" Thinking back he couldn't really remember anyone he kept after high school. He was mostly on his own now with some work mates he got close with.

"On the contrary... Shino wasn't the issue. He had the biggest crush on the poor guy. Which he denied whole heartedly." The blonde laughed and shook his head, getting up to let Kyuubi in, who was scratching at the door by that point. "It's ironic since they live together now. He says it's conpletely platonic. Shino.. Well... He doesn't talk much." Kyuubi ran in and yipped happily, running back and forth between them as Naruto returned to his seat.

Sasuke watched the little pup run around and smiled softly then returned his gaze to the blond, "that's actually kind of sad. Maybe you should play match maker?" He took another bite and raised an eyebrow at him. "Maybe set them up on a double date so that way their obligated to stay or just invite the two of them on slip in the conversation at some point that it feels like a double date."

"Well, I can't. See... Shino actually talked to me when we were doing the project." Naruto ruffled the puppy's hair before turning his full attention back to Sasuke. "Shino actually had an arranged marriage that he broke because he had feelings for two people. Some chick I never met and the mutt. He refused to choose one over the other."

Sasuke licked his spoon then held out another bite for the blond, "well that's dumb. He'll have to choose one eventually otherwise they'll both be gone." The raven shook his head. "I can understand respecting them both but he has to feel more for one than the other. Unless all three of them..."

Naruto laughed and took the bite of ice cream. He was floored he was having this conversation, but he was happy he could. "That's how Shino saw it. The three of them. I think that's why he moved in with Kiba." The blonde leaned over and kissed Sasuke's cheek. "It's been a long time since I've done this. Sat down outside of work and talked about my friends with the one I'm dating."

Sasuke blushed a little and put the cover back on the ice cream, "this isn't what most people do? Don't they talk?" He was used to movies since he never really did it himself. "Get to know each other?" He thought that's what was supposed to come first, well some people did have one night stands.

"My relationships since I graduated have been less than romantic or normal." The blonde frowned and got up to fuss over the raven. "I could have put that away. You should be resting, teme." The blonde wrapped his arms around Sasuke from behind and buried his face in the other's neck. "Do you work tomorrow?"

"I don't need to," Sasuke smiled softly and rested his hands over the blond's that were wrapped around him. Please let this be real, he hoped. This man was what he was looking for. Someone to spend time with and have a good time. Not someone who demanding things from him and wanted things. He felt he could be happy with this man.

"You wanna go with me tonight? We'll be back tomorrow night." The blonde nuzzled the raven's neck and smiled. "Iruka called about this weekend and he wants me to bring my date for the wedding since Sakura spilled the beans about seeing us." Naruto kissed Sasuke's neck before resting his chin on the other's shoulder. "So... What I'm asking is... Will you be my date to Sakura's wedding?"

Sasuke blushed a bit and bit his bottom lip, "s-sure. I will have to wear my leg brace under my tuxedo pants. Maybe dance a couple of slow songs." He smiled softly and tilted his head to rest it against the blond's. "I'll have to make sure I dress extra sexy."

"I trust dressing sexy won't be too hard for you." Naruto laughed and hugged the raven. "I'll write the date and time of the wedding so you can arrange time off. We should pack and get going. I don't want to get you there too late. Iruka would lecture me." Kyuubi got excited, running around and yipping happily. "Was Kyu good today? He's like having a kid around."

Sasuke smiled and pet the pup, "yeah he's fine. Just being a puppy." The raven limped to his room and grabbed his leg brace putting it on. It made walking much much easier. He started to pack his suit case with a couple outfits and grabbed his suit from the closet. After gathering his bathroom things he turned to the blond after stilling the roller bag onto the floor. "Lets go."

Naruto pulled his phone out after Sasuke left the room and made a phone call. He waited for a pick up. "Hey, baby." He laughed at the response he got and shook his head."I know. You are a grown woman and despise being called baby." There was a pause where the blonde blushed darkly. "Hey! That is way worse! I was only-" Naruto smiled and waved at the raven before walking over and taking a picture with him, sending it. "No. I tap that. Now, I was calling to tell you and Sakura that I have a date to bring. So behave." The blonde looked down at Sasuke's bag. "Um.. How many days can you take off, teme?"

"What it's only about half full, it's just easier to pull along then carry right now," Sasuke shrugged. The raven looked at the blond realizing he said 'tap that' and raised a brow, "you... tap me? Uh-huh... What if it's me tapping you?" He reached over while he was on the phone and grabbed his crotch suddenly then let go.

"I was meaning, Ino asked if I could stay til monday." The blonde's breath hitched when he felt the grab. Oh he would have fun surviving this guy. He blushed brightly. "I am definitely tappin that. I won't bottom every time. Ino, shut up." Naruto laughed and hung up the phone. "She says I better tap that cause you are effing hot."

Sasuke blushed a little, "hot huh?" He smirked and cocked his head. "That'll leave me out a few days. They should be able to manage without me. I only took two days off from the accident." He chuckled softly and ran his fingers through his hair. "I'll send Hinata a text and she'll watch the place for me."

"Sounds good." Naruto slipped a hand over the raven's cheek and kissed him hard. "Now, finish packing and I'll get Kyuubi's food loaded up. We'll take my car, if you don't mind." The blonde smiled and dropped his hand to his side.

Sasuke moaned softly into the kiss then looked up at the blond, "that's fine with me." He turned back into his room and grabbed some extra clothes and also his pills. He nearly forgot them. Coming back out of his room he sat on the couch and called Kyuubi over to pet him while he waited for the blond to finish up. "So it's a lesbian wedding? She seemed kind of like a man hater."

Naruto loaded up Sasuke's stuff while he was at it and smiled at the raven. He came in to sit next to Sasuke and draped an arm over the back of the couch. "Lesbian indeed. Sakura doesn't hate men so much as she likes making them weak under her wrath." The blonde leaned his head on the raven's shoulder and scratched Kyu's ears. "You two get along great. Should I worry?"

Sasuke leaned his cheek against the blond head, "worry? I'm not going to take him." He smiled softly and pet Kyuubi on the back. "He is a sweet dog though."