((18+)) In Search of Dysfunctional Love ((Freakyfeline x Akiravadel))

akiravadel

'how can you turn from very nice and responsive to cold?' he re-battled with his own question as he pouted. He w stood there watching Ran as he crossed his arms. At that very moment he looked like a mere child.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• freakyfeline

Ran looked over his face, "I hate being disobeyed and you did, twice. Why should I reward you right away after that? Then what would you learn?" He sighed softly and sat up looking at him. "I'm a Master here. I don't do this just to hurt you or anyone. There's more to being a slave than being beat or teased. There's a mental thing behind it. You'll see. You'll like what you become."

he leaned forward and whispered to his ear 'then I shall look forward to it' he said in a mischievous voice. 'Now what are you going to do Master?

Ran smirked and scooted forward, "well my Pet. Finish cleaning yourself and meet me in the bedroom." He stepped from the tub and put his hair up in a towel before he grabbed another towel wrapping it around his waist. This man offered a different kind of life for him and he wasn't sure he was ready for that yet.

Walking out to his bedroom he grabbed his pj's, a pair of night pants and a tank top. Hanging his head upside down he ruffled the towel against his head to dry his hair. Standing back up he walked over to his mirror to braid his long damp hair.

Kaylos did so and soon after he walked in the bedroom wearing a bathrobe he found in the bathroom. He wasn't wearing anything underneath. He stopped a few paces away from him, and watched him drying his hair, licking his lips.

Ran smiled and sat on the side of the bed, "I'll give you two choices." He yawned then crossed his legs to lean back on his hands. "Either I'll let you cum now, but you'll have to sleep on the floor for tonight. Or or don't cum tonight and you sleep in the bed with me. Your choice." He smiled softly over at him.

'Make me cum' he said grinning 'I have to much pent up for me to be able to sleep 'sides I'm kind of used to sleep on the floor.

Ran frowned, "fine. Come here." Disappointment was clear on his face. He reached over wrapped his hand around his member and started stroking him. He was trying to teach him that his Master pleasure came before his own. Maybe this man would refuse training... He would have to make his decisions harder. He was looking forward to sleeping in the bed with him but it seems like he would have another cold night.

he moaned but he could see there was a troubled look on his face 'what's..wrong?' he then asked. He hasn't yet realized what Ran was doing, and how this relationship is developing into.

"You choose physical pleasure over being with your Master. I'm disappointing in you," Ran spoke as he continued to stroke his member. "You have a lot to learn about your selfish desires and understanding your Master. When being a slave your Master pleasure comes first, since we take care of you." He sighed and stroked him faster wanting to end it and go to bed.

He groaned placing a hand on his shoulder feeling rather guilty of his choice. 'It's not that...I've done this kind of thing...before' he truthfully said. He bit his lower lip, bucking his hips and felt a shudder when he came, though it felt so one-sided that it didn't feel right, his orgasm wasn't as strong as the previous times he done it with him before.

Ran didn't even watch him. He wasn't involved like before either. The purple haired man walked over to the bathroom to wash his hands then back to the bed, "good night." He laid down on his bed putting his back to him. "There's pillows and blankets in the chest at the end of the bed." He was very upset with him so he didn't want to look at him.

He sighed heavily hanging his head down, as if things weren't worse he was actually making him feel even more guilty. He sulkily cleaned himself and pulled up his pants. He went to pull out the blankets and the pillow and spread them on the floor 'good nigh' he said too in a dismayed voice

Ran sighed heavily, "good night." The purple haired man closed his eyes and willed himself to sleep. Tomorrow would be interesting because he liked this man, mainly so far because his penis felt wonderful. Although he seemed nice but lacked a lot of training. But at the same time submitting to him felt nice. His mind was jumbled and thinking thoughts it shouldn't.

Kaylos spend the night turning around because he couldn't sleep and he didn't really know why he felt so anxious. This was a really strange situation he got in, usually he just gets a partner for a night and wanders off to another city. This time he got himself too deep, he had a feeling this time he won't be able to get away so easily.