((18+)) In Search of Dysfunctional Love ((Freakyfeline x Akiravadel))

akiravadel

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• freakyfeline

He grinned and stood up on his knees pushing it inside of him, the sensations of pleasure once gain roll over him like a wave, still he could hardly moved but he still could slid his cock in and out of him and quite roughly too as if he was getting a little bit back to Ran

Ran gasped softly knowing he was bigger than what he was used to but being an Incubus helped. He shivered as he took him easily but he was tight. The rough movements made his cry out in surprise then shiver under him. Why was he feeling a bit submissive with this man?... That never happened! His eyes closed as he just let him take him.

He groaned and arched his back, finally getting the stimulation needed being tied like that, the fact that he couldn't move was another factor that it was turning him on but he was panting he wasn't used at this and his muscles started to ache.

Ran trembled his face contorting in pleasure. One of his hands reached up and grabbed the front of the bindings and held on. Usually he would ride them or move the other person but this man moving on his own felt... amazing. His eyes half opened as he pulled the end of the rope which caused them to untie and loosen so he could get out of the bindings.

he felt his arms freeing and sighed in relief, he tensed his muscle relieving them from the stiffness and held Ran's hands putting them on his chest 'scratch me leave me a reminder of what we are doing ' his said as he continued moving his body along with him.

Ran moaned and reached his hands up scratching at his chest then down his arms leaving red marks everywhere. Then out of no where he felt the desire to pull him close. His arms wrapped around him pulling their bodies closer and dug his nails into his back.

He grunted in satisfaction and the feeling of his scratches, he wrapped his arms around his back and threw his head back in pleasure exposing more skin for his partner, it felt so amazing even if he felt his body sting all over but it numbed over the sensation of pleasure.

Ran moaned and leaned up biting onto his neck and shoulder with his sharp teeth almost drawing blood. His nails continued to dig into his back as he was taken. Wow this felt so good he didn't want it to end. Who was this man really? This never happened to him. He felt good everywhere, all his senses were screaming for more of this man.

'mmm..' he enjoyed the biting and let the blood trickle down his neck. His body felt so hot it was almost as if he was burning he licked his lips as he watched him engulf in pleasure.

Ran trembled and tensed as he came agaunst their stomachs, "ahhhh..." He tightened around him. "P-Pull out b-before you come! Ahhhh...."

He obeyed pulling way but he kept jerking off until he came too. He didn't know exactly why he was so obedient -guess being submissive from time to time is nice - he thought himself.

Ran sighed softly then looked down at the semen on himself, "you made me all dirty..." He frowned but it was playful. Why was this man so different? He was starting to really like him.

Ran sighed softly wanting to suddenly submit but then pushed him back, "now you have to bathe me." He shifted to the side of the couch and tried to stand but sat back down. What the hell even his legs were weak?!

'sure' he said in a very nonchalant way, he didn't mind being ordered around with this guy, hell he didn't even know he was so masochistic before?! He quickly jerked forward in motion to catch him when he thought he was going to fall down. He gave him his usual grin 'need help?'

Ran's eyes narrowed at him, "no." He forced himself to stand and walked back into a luxurious bathroom. He started the Jacuzzi tub, filling it with warm water before he started undressing.

Kaylos smirked he was expecting that response from his partner and followed him to the bathroom. He whistled when he saw it 'now that's quite the VIP' he said grinning as he took of his clothes too

Ran sighed softly as he sunk into the warm water, "get in. My shampoos are over there." He pointed across the tub. "Now that you're my new slave I'll have to teach you how I like things."

He raised an eyebrow at the words 'new slave' but he didn't say anything he followed what Ran told him and brought the shampoo as requested 'so enlighten me master' he said grinning he looked more taunting then submissive.

Ran looked over at him then smiled softly, "wash me. You don't have to be gentle I won't break. This is the time I allow you to touch me freely." The purple haired man smiled softly and pulled his hair-tie out letting his long hair down into the water.

he smirked as he liked it how Ran pulled of his band and let his hair flow down - he was a charming one alright - he thought to himself 'alright boss' he said 'shall I start with your hair?'

Ran turned around and sat up straight, "sounds good to me." He closed his eyes and waited to be pampered. It had been a long time since anyone had bathed with him. This was very exciting for him.

he poured some shampoo on one palm and lathered it with water, he started messaging his head in a circular motion pressing his fingers on his scalp but not too much. He lifted the dangling hair up so that he wouldn't leave anything out and continued scrubbing lightly.He had never washed someone else's hair before, but he had experience from his own which he knew from experience that it takes more trouble then short hair. He wondered if he was doing ok he sometimes watched the other too see his reaction whether he is liking it or not.