((18+)) In Search of Dysfunctional Love ((Freakyfeline x Akiravadel))

akiravadel

he bit his lower lip when he felt Ran's hand over his chest, he placed his hands over Ran's running them down to his abdomen and stomach and then up again as if he was letting him explore the contours of his body

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• freakyfeline

Ran pulled his hand back and snacked his cheek, "don't touch me." He stepped back. "You know nothing of being a slave I take."

He flinched with the pain but did not move. He just bit his lower lip and had a wild look about him that seemed to say 'I want to ravage you'

Ran chuckled as he looked at him, "prove to me your worth fucking my ass and I just might let you." The purple haired man sat back on the couch. "Open my pants with your mouth."

he kneed down, his head was now in level with Ran's pants. He placed the zip between his lips and pulled it down, the only sound in the room was of the zipper then he looked up as if he was saying 'now what?'

Ranfrowned, "now you need to learn to only speak when spoken to." He then smirked. "Put your mouth to work. See if you can please me. If you can make me cum quickly then I'll give you a treat."

(he didn't say it out loud)

He stuck his tongue out touching Ran's member fishing it out and taking it into his mouth. He rolled his tongue around him and sucked on him hard, he pulled back a little and licked the tip letting as much as saliva as it dripped down his chin, before taking it in again

((oh as if... omg... period blocking brain))

Ran moaned softly and watched him. Not too bad but the fun was just beginning. The Master leaned back on the couch and spread his legs a little further, "I like watching you suck my cock."

Kaylos licked his lips and grinned widely. He walked over the couch and kneed between his legs. stretching his tongue out to pick the hardness that was sticking out from Ran's pants as if it was a popsicle. He then took it again in his mouth sucking hard along the length.

(lol no worries)

Ran moaned softly and rocked his hips a little, "that's right. Just like that." He smiled softly as his hair fell over his shoulder cascading over his chest.

'mm you taste good' he muttered and resumed to pleasure him, wetting Ran's hard on with saliva, his hands were itching to touch him but he held back. He continued giving him a blow job, determined to make him cum.

Kaylos did as he was told he rose his lips showing his white set of teeth with the incisors longer even more then humans. He sunk his teeth along Ran's hard member, just enough to apply pressure and moved from base up, then he would suck him off and then he would use teeth again.

Ran moaned louder, "mn... not human either huh boy?" He grabbed him by his hair and pulled his mouth off his cock. "Don't swallow it... now just with you're hand." He didn't like people to know but incubus semen was an aphrodisiac.

he jerked his head a bit when Ran pulled his hair, 'I'm a demon' he said grinning and showing his fangs, he didn't mind that his partner was being a bit rough. He was glad that he could touch him and he lifted his hand wrapping his lean fingers around Ran's hardness as he begun stroking him.

Ran panted for a moment then came moaning softly. He sighed heavily and looked down at him, "being demon won't save you from that... it's actually worse." He tucked himself away then smiled. "Lets go enjoy the show."

Ran looked over at him ignoring the question. If he tried he'd find out the effects were stronger, "not ready? Naked, hard and semen on your chest. Looks ready to me. Unless you would rather have a vibrator inside you." He smirked at him.

He leaned over and placed a hand beside his head 'let me fuck you as you promised, or are you going to take back what you said? I'm sorry if you want an easy slave you found the wrong man' his eyes were burning with challenge

Ran raised a brow, "I never promised to let you fuck me now. If you were looking for a quick fuck then you picked the wrong guy. I'm looking for a slave who has to earn his right to cum inside me. Just because you gave a good bj doesn't mean you've earned it." He walked over to him.

"It's going to take a lot more than sucking my cock to get me to ride you're dick."

Ran laughed and held his stomach, "oh sweetheart does that make you angry? Nothing you can bring to the party will be anything better than I can get from another. Now either follow me out so I can begin the show or go cry to mummy about how I'm hard on you. And trust me. I've only just begun."

( I think I should have taken the sadistic uke I'm not good at all at being submissive)

He felt turned on by him 'just get on with it'