((18+)) In Search of Dysfunctional Love ((Freakyfeline x Akiravadel))

akiravadel

Ran moaned softly feeling the fingers in his hair. Leaning back into his touch he sighed softly. He hadn't experienced someone like this man before. Sure he'd had lovers in the past and some had been a lot of fun but this felt intimate. He was starting to really like this guy and that was a problem. He didn't know what happened to his kind when they liked a person.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• freakyfeline

He smiled pleased to himself that he was liking it too, his hair felt soft. He picked the shower head to rinse it off from the lather, and combed the strands of his hair through with his fingers. 'Good so far boss?' he asked

"Don't call me boss, when we're alone call me Ran," Ran said a little irritated but sighed as he felt the fingers going through his hair. "And yes it feels nice." He looked back over his shoulder at him.

Ran shifted and turned to face him, "yes." He smiled softly as he looked over the other man. Seeing his body wet and his muscles flexing as he moved made him shudder. Now that was was actually taking a good look at him he liked what he saw. This man was healthy, well toned and really sexy. Also his personality didn't seem like he'd be boring.

he liked what he was seeing and he couldn;t help himself when he placed his hand over his chest after he filled his hands with showering gel and rubbed his palms over his skin. Taking the time and the opportunity to feel him.

Ran shivered under his touch and moaned softly. This felt really good. The purple haired man pressed his chest against the hands. His long hair was stuck to his back while a couple pieces stuck to his cheek and shoulders, while the part in the water floated around.

He's so unbelievably hot - he thought to himself, feeling the rising urge to have sex with him again. He rubbed his wet fingers onto his nipples, feeling the buds on the tip of his fingers

Ran gasped softly then looked at him, "don't linger." His voice was low and almost playful when he spoke. He gave the other a small smile then reached down wrapping his hand around the others member stroking him gently.

'your words and your action are saying two very different things' he said teasingly as he whispered in his ear, he liked the sensation of being touched by the other man and he gladly responded to it with moans. 'So can I wash you here' he said pressing his forefingers on his little buds.

Ran inhaled deeply then nodded his head, "do as you wish." The purple haired man shuddered and gently stroked his member. Wasn't this what lovers do? He blushed a bit and tried not to think about it.

'really?' he was surprised at the others response, he was quite a little bitch at first but now seemed like he warmed up a little to him. He wasn't going to throw the opportunity away, he continued rubbing his nipples feeling them growing hard at his touch and loving every moment of it. He would be willing to succumb any kind of pain or humiliation just to feel the sensation of pleasure coming from his partner.

Ran was at a loss. This was so strange to him to be touching someone. The purple haired man blushed a bit and gasped as his nipples were teased, "keep this up and I'll make you fuck me again." He then smirked with that cute blush on his cheeks and the sexy look inhis eyes. "But you're not allowed to cum."

He opened his mouth wishing to ask why but then he held back and just continued on squeezing his nipples with his wet hands, it was such a sight that he immediately got hard. 'Tell me Ran what do you want to do with me?' he said licking his lips

Ran leaned forward, "you have no idea." He smirked and gently licked at his lower lip then leaned back propping himself up with his back on the tub. "I want you to thrust yourself inside me and use your cock to make me cum." He smirked at him.

'mmm oh I can certainly obey to that' he said grinning widely as he placed his hands on his hips and rubbed his hard member against his butt just so to tease him a little. He was still feeling sore from all the previous bites and scratches of his partner but he didn't mind it, and also it wouldn't stop him from going for a second round

Ran shivered then noticed he was teasing him! Growling he grabbed the other by the hair on his head and yanked him forward, "you! Get in there now!" His eyes were fierce and held a punishment that he would endure if he teased him too much.

his head was jerked forward as the other pulled his hair and had a sharp sensation from the spot where the hair was pulled but he find that maniac part of Ran even hotter, though he did not dare to test just how sadistic he was so he simply obeyed by pushing it inside of him.

Ran moaned softly as the other pushed inside him. That was what he wanted... Slowly feeling the other fill him made him shudder. That was it, he wasn't letting this man go anywhere. He felt his chest tighten as his eyes opened to look at the man before him. The sudden urge to kiss him washed over him and he had to force his head to turn away, "s-start moving."

'yes' he said grinning he wasn't unfazed by Ran, he didn't seem to mind at all being bossed around. HE started bucking his hips groaning as he did so and supported himself by holding onto his waist. Watching him from the back he could see his pale black and he brushed of some of the hair away, exposing his neck he wished he could kiss but he held back.

Ran moaned loudly as he gripped the side of the tub. He was so close already! How the hell does this even happen?! Moaning louder and louder he suddenly arched and clamped around his member as he came. Panting hard he had a full body shiver from how intense that orgasm was, "what's your secret?..." He mumbled softly. This man had to be doing something to him.

'I'm just that good' he said licking his lips though his partner came Kaylos was still hard as rock he was unsure how to proceed so he asked him 'What do you want to do now..boss.' he liked the idea of being sub servant at least playing along for the fun of it.

Ran reached up grabbing his throat firmly, "I said don't call me that. It's Master or Ran." His voice was firm as he spoke. "Pull out and lean over the tub. Be ready for your punishment." The purple haired man waited for him to pull out before he reached over the tub and looked under the sink for something.

He grunted in dismay as he pulled out and did as what he was told at least I should get a reward for making you feel good Master' he said shamelessly.

Ran raised a brow then sunk back into the water, "and what do you think would be a good reward for someone who teased me then called me what he shouldn't?"