((18+)) In Search of Dysfunctional Love ((Freakyfeline x Akiravadel))

akiravadel

(lol)

Ran walked away from him and back out into the main hall where it was now filled with people, "welcome everyone! We have a lovely show for you tonight. Please enjoy yourselves to your hearts content." Then the light cam on on the stage and slaves were up there giving a show.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• freakyfeline

After a moment Ran walked over to him and plopped himself down in his lap, "enjoying the show? It's a bit tame tonight though."

Ran smiled softly and leaned back against him resting his head back on his shoulder. He reached between them and wrapped a hand around his member stroking him.

he groaned 'you don't waste time do you' he said grinning then he approached his lips close to his ear 'hurt me, make me feel alive' he said almost a whisper

Ran looked back at him and smirked. Grabbing his whip off his waist he wrapped it around his neck then pulled him back to that room. He grabbed a long piece of rope and started doing a diamond weave around him.

bondage-rope-harness.jpg

he licked his lips, he followed in slow pace feeling the whip biting in his neck which he found it quite a turn on. When they got back in that room he watched Ran as he wrapped the rope around him feeling it constricting against his flesh and maintain a rigid posture, but there was another part of his body which was becoming rigid too.

Ran smiled as he knelt in front of the other man, "I see you like my ropes biting into your flesh. Lets take it another notch higher then." He grabbed a thinner rope which was a bit shorter in length and started wrapping it around the base of his cock causing the circulation to cut off a bit and make his member swell more.

He wrapped his fingers around his cock and slowly pumped him, "my my look who got even bigger."

he gasped at the constriction of his member, he almost felt his blood bursting out and a few veins appeared. He clenched his fists at the sensations which was enhanced by Ran who was also pumping him.

Ran smiled and stood walking over to a table and grabbed a vibrator and a cane. Walking back over he set up the vib so it pressed against the tip of his member then turned it on low. He took the cane and tapped it against his thigh to cause a small sting.

He flinched when the vibrator touched his sensitive tip, and the can added to the sharp sensation to his thigh which stimulated more pleasure, though it was stinging and left scratched marks along the soft flesh.

Ran smirked and brought the cane up, "take a deep breath." He brought the cane down against the back of his thighs. He was watching his breathing and body to make sure he wasn't pushing him too far too soon.

he did soo, sucking air through his lips and let the sensations flood over him. He waited in anticipation for what is going to happen next.

Ran smiled softly, "you're good." He reached over and turned the vib on high as he watched him jump. Oh this man was fun. He then proceeded to cane him along his thighs and on his ass. Watching the mix between pain and pleasure in the other.

he shivered when the sensation became stronger, he gasped and closed his eyes feeling an aching sensation that he wished to be more stimulated but he was constrained in a way it was on its own a turn on. When the cane his his ass he flinched as the pain stung, his ass was soft too so it provided ample of skin in which he gave rise to a heighten sense of pain and pleasure.

Ran smiled and brought his hand down and rubbed the marks he left, "you mark nicely." He smiled and leaned in nipping at his ear. "Breath a little slower your focusing on it too much." His other hand came down to wrap around his member stroking him slowly.

Ran looked at him with those big yellow eyes, "I should be. Been doing this for a long time." His hand gently stroked him as his other made it around to start playing with his balls.

'oh too bad I am not your firs' he said smirking slightly and enjoying his touch but it wasn't enough to stimulate him, and his body started feeling heavy and rigid for standing so long and tied up.

Ran smiled and pulled his hands back and turned to vib off. He smiled and laid back on the couch and removed his pants, "crawl on your knees over here."

he tried to walk but he felt down flat and groaned at the hard landing. He then crawled to where Ran was, finding it a bit difficult to move.

Ran giggled, "awww my lil slave having a hard time?" The purple haired man leaned forward and tugged him up but his ropes. On his knees he was the perfect height to reach him. Ran leaned back on the couch and smiled at the other. "You have permission to fuck me."

Ran smirked, "well you'll just have to crawl on you're knees over here and try to shove your cock into me now won't you." He loved watching them struggle and get mad. He wondered what this man would do.