Teacher, Teacher! (Private) III

Xianghua

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• Xianghua

"Okay," Kuro said smiling, completely forgetting about his arm. He sat up and took off his jacket and shirt, to reveal a stub at the end of his right shoulder.

"Honey, I belong to a military family, it dosen't." Nuka said, smiling softly and to further reasure Kuro he lightly kissed the injured limb.

Kuro smiled and cupped Nuka's face with his only hand, gently kissing him. "You haven't changed a bit," he said, laughing softly. "I missed you so much."

Kuro smiled at Nuka, when his eyes started tearing up. "You don't think I'm a bad person now, do you?" he asked. He had killed many people in the war, he had no choice, it was kill or be killed, and he woulnt put Nuka through that. But he felt like a monster for taking as many lives as he did, when at least half of them were drafted just like him and didn't even wantto be there.

- - - Updated - - -

Kuro smiled at Nuka, when his eyes started tearing up. "You don't think I'm a bad person now, do you?" he asked. He had killed many people in the war, he had no choice, it was kill or be killed, and he woulnt put Nuka through that. But he felt like a monster for taking as many lives as he did, when at least half of them were drafted just like him and didn't even wantto be there.

"Yeah but I mean... What if I killed someone who was drafted like me? And they had a love like you waiting for them, that they couldn't wait to see, and was the only reason they tried to stay alive out there? What if I took that from someone, and now here I am, experiencing that very thing?" Tears ran down Kuro's cheeks.

"Neither were they..." Kuro said quietly. He sighed and kissed Nuka, regardless of everything else, he was glad to have Nuka back. P

Kuro kissed Nuka's neck, gently sucking on the skin, when the front door opened.

"Nuka?" Emily called. "Is someone here?" She walked down the hallway and opened the door to Kuro's bedroom. "You're back," she said, smiling.

Emily hugged the two briefly, then walked back towards the door. "I know you probably just want to spend time with Nuka for awhile," she said, smiling. "So I'll stay at Celty's for a few days. And don't worry, I won't tell them you're back yet." She smiled, waved, and left.

"Nuka..." Kuro said softly, holding the other close to his chest. "I can't even tell you how much I've missed you. I spent so many nights awake wondering if you had moved on, and now I just feel like shit for thinking you could ever do anything like that. But just holding you again, that's all I wanted." Kuro smiled as tears formed in his eyes again. "I'm so sorry I put you through this. But I promise, from now on, I will always be there for you, physically and emotionally, no matter what. I love you."

"Of course I waited, I love you, Kuro." Nuka said reaching to cup Kuro's face in his small hands.

"Kuro, the love of my life, apple of my eye, father of the children I can't carry..." Nuka started rambling off things Kuro was to him, tears lightly wetting his eyes.

(I feel like crap BUT Nuka will still be adorable ^^)

Kuro kissed Nuka mid sentence. "Thats all I needed to hear," he said, smiling.

((Aww poor baby :( Whats wrong? Also... NEED. MORE. DRAMA.))

Nuka giggled and nuzzled Kuro.

"Honey, I know you just got back but the family heads are meeting next week, would you like to come with me?" Nuka asked nuzzleing up under Kuro's chin.

(Head cold and started my period >