An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Alise couldn't help but laugh, "So is that all it will take to butter you up? Get a few drinks in you before your dance with Bryan?" She asked playfully. She was more than willing to tease him it was just so easy to do now that they had this on Otso. The mention of Shi needing to wear his nice suit made her look towards the wolf as she heard Otso mention he always slicked his hair back during formal events. Smiling she continued to eat some of the snacks thinking about how Shi would look all dressed up for the wedding and finding that she quite liked the thought. Granted she liked him just find now.

"I wanted to do that same thing now, what do you mean when I was young?" Xavier asked with a laugh. He had been just as eager at his current age, but he knew he would not have been as patient when he was younger. Turning his head he kissed the other wanting an actual kiss and not just a kiss on his cheek. "The boys will love it, and it will be a great way to celebrate their wedding. Having a space all their own after fighting to be together." He mused thoughtfully.

Kaine couldn't help but laugh a little, "Fair enough." He mused sure that Tenmo was right. He had not yet taken Tenmo on a hunt before he was proposed to. It had come after, but he still didn't had not minded and still didn't mind. "Well go get ready then so you can go on a hunt now." Kaine said pushing Tenmo towards the stairs so he could go to his room and get ready.

Otsos cheeks felt warm as he playfully slapped her. “Oh shut up~! I would need to drink a lot after from sheer embarrassment if I kissed Bryan after we danced” Otso turned a bright red just thinking about it. Kissing Bryan’s soft lips..Him holding the other close while he did..He could just die! He can use it as revenge for kissing him as Jessica..and be done with it. Yeah, that’s it! Get his kissing revenge and it will be the end of that! Shi looked over at Alise, nodding silently at him dressing up.

“I’m teasing Nippy” Adrian said with a smile, watching him turn his head. “Now..Lets have a kiss before we need to get our daughter..” Adrian purred, pulling him down into a deep kiss.

“Someone is eager, no need to push..” Tenmo teased with a laugh as he was pushed to the stairs. “I suppose you can hold onto my bag for me if I feel like take out” He teased, finally up to his room as he looked for his hunting bag and Tupperware for meat to take home with him.

Alise couldn't help but laugh when Otso playfully slapped her telling her to shut up. "Aww! Come on, Otso! Surely you wouldn't need to drink much." She mused playfully. It was kind of nice to be able to tease him now, though she would try not to do so too much between now and the wedding. "On a more serious note, I really think you're ready for dancing at the wedding. You've really got the hang of things." She complimented him, even if she was sure that Otso had realized that by now.

"I for one like to think we are both still young." Xavier purred softly as he watched Adrian who had said he was just teasing. "Sounds like a plan." Xavier was just as happy to kiss Adrian as the other was to kiss him. Wrapping his arms around his husband and holding him close as they kissed deeply, leaning more into the kiss. Figuring they had the whole walk to Solaria's school to catch their breath.

"Oh? Now I get to hold bags?" Kaine teased when Tenmo told him that he supposed he could hold onto his bag for him encase Tenmo felt like take out. Waiting for his Puppy to finish getting ready a little impatiently as he was quite eager to get going even if he knew that a hunt wasn't anything special to Tenmo or any other wolf. Like hunts for him weren't anything special to him or any other vampire. Granted... they certainly dressed up for it more than the wolves who seemed to in a sense dress down. It made more sense, their appearances was what vampires relied heavily on unlike wolves who relied on... well their wolves. Some vampires enjoyed an actual hunt, chasing and teasing their prey, but that wasn't Kaine.

“I’ll need to drink to forget how embarrassed I would be after kissing him like that” Otso said with a bright blush still. He swore he would never stop blushing. “A-And thank you..” Otso nodded at her compliment. “I can still come by with Shi if you want and we can just..hang out or something? I wouldn’t want to not see you until the wedding” Otso smiled and pat Shis back. “Oh, wha tweet you wearing to the wedding? I mean we will wear suits but I don’t know a lot about you to know what you would wear” He smiled, wondering what kind of formal wear she liked.

Adrian smiled happily as Xavier was more than happy to kiss him. Well..He was always happy to kiss his Nippy. He wrapped his arms around him and pulled him close, kissing him deeply. He would take the kimono off before he left but right now, he was enjoying his first kiss in this in awhile.

“Oh hush” Tenmo teased with a small kiss on his lips. Tenmo grabbed a dagger and some tins and lids, putting them in a messenger bag and giving it to Kaine. Tenmo fosses his shirt on the bed, turning back to Kaine. “Ready..? Let’s go” Tenmo smiled, giving him another quick kiss.

"Why would you be embarrassed though? Just think of it as being part of your challenge of getting him to lighten up." Alise replied not really understanding why it would be so embarrassing for Otso to kiss him even as himself and not as Jessica. "Certainly! I wouldn't say no to having you two come by and just hanging out." She happily replied flashing a large smile. There was absolutely no reason why she wouldn't enjoy having Otso and Shi come over even if they weren't practicing any dances. Being asked what she would wear to the wedding had her stop and think for a moment, "Well... I'll probably just pick out a simple yet elegant dress for the occasion. Nothing too flashy since I wouldn't want to upstage Tenmo or Kaine, but absolutely not a casual dress either. You never want to underdress for an event..." She said trailing off as she was considering her options. Her own wardrobe was quite extensive and she was always telling Xavier how it still wasn't big enough at which point he'd insist she had absolutely no more space for anymore clothes. She was more than happy to argue otherwise.

When the kiss finally broke they were both quite breathless again, but Xavier was quite pleased and definitely looked forward to doing that again and again. Leaning down for a quick kiss this time he flashed a large grin, "Unless you plan to wear that when we pick her up I would go change, love. We need to head out in a few minutes." He commented not truly caring what Xavier wore either way.

Kaine stuck his tongue out playfully when Tenmo teasingly told him to hush. Taking the messenger bag when it was handed to him and looking over his puppy when he had finished getting ready. "Mhmm..." He hummed in response to whether or not he was ready enjoying the sight before him. Returning the quick kiss Kaine was quick and eager to follow Tenmo back down the stairs and out of the house.

“He would definitely know Jessica and Otso are the same person” Otso said as he finally managed to calm down long enough to talk again. If he kissed him deep like that to lighten him up, he would still know that he did all that flirting with him. And then the awkward conversation afterwards that may happen, it sent his heart racing. Otso took a few deep breaths as he managed to calm down again. “I am sure it is gorgeous, We can help you pick out dresses, unless you want to surprise us on the wedding day” Otso said with a more happy smile. Shi nodded in agreement, wondering which dress she would pick. She would..probably look cute no matter what..

Adrian returned the quick kiss, carefully taking off the kimono. He folded it carefully and put it back where he found it. “All right, lets go get our daughter” He smiled as he held the others hand. “I am sure she will want us to attend this rainbow club of hers at some point..” He chuckled, kissing his lips in another quick kiss.

“I think you would rather look at home shirtless than go hunting with me..” Tenmo teased, holding him close and giving him a deep kiss. “Now..time to hunt” He smirked, holding his hand as he started to walk toward the woods.

"Don't you think there are going to be other things that give that away?" Alise asked not really understanding why Otso thought them kissing was the only way Bryan would find out they were the same person. She had a feeling that the moment the two started dancing together that he'd become suspicious if not figure it out. Jessica and Otso had quite a bit in common after all, since they were in the end the same person. "That could be fun. I could narrow it down to a few things and get you guys to give me your opinions to help me decide." Alise said thoughtfully a small smile crossing her face as she thought about it. It'd definitely make the choice of what dress to wear at the wedding even easier for her, a choice that definitely wasn't easy to begin with.

"Lets." Xavier agreed with a small smile as Adrian was taking his hand, returning the quick kiss before he was leading them out of the room and out of the house once more. Leaving the plans on his desk for the architect to get when they arrived. "You're right, she probably will want us to go to that with her at some point." He said with a small nod as they walked thinking about it. If it would make her happy he'd definitely go, especially if it meant that they were around people who were more accepting. Those were the kinds of people that Xavier wanted Solaria to be surrounded with and to continue to be surrounded with.

"I can't deny that I absolutely would love us just to stay here so I can admire that great body of yours." Kaine mused as he was pulled close and given a deep kiss that he was happy to return. "Alright!" He happily said following Tenmo from the house and letting himself be lead into the woods knowing that Tenmo would know the best place to go for him to hunt whatever it was he wanted to hunt today.

“I don’t know I’m just panicking..” Otso said after taking a few deep breaths. “I’m trying so hard not to tease you again..so let’s hurry up and go see those dresses” Otso smiled, referring to wanting to say he was sure she would love Shi to pick out a dress he thought she’d look cute in. “Lead the way..!” He smiled, grabbing Shis hand to drag him along to her room. Otso was eager to see what kind of dresses she had and what her wardrobe was.

Adrian held his hand tightly the entire time, looking towards Xavier with a smile. “I wonder if we should ask the teacher if she has any other interests? I am sure she did Christmas with her mothers husband so I am sure we will need to learn more about what she likes for not just her birthday but that holiday” Adrian nodded, knowing his pack usually did a pack dinner around the holidays.

Tenmo chuckled, returning the deep kiss Kaine gave him. He held Kaines hand tightly, taking him along further and deeper into the woods. Bears probably weren’t in season so he might have to settle for a larger deer..He didn’t want to waste the meat. Tenmos wolf ears popped out, listening for any signs of animals.

"Well don't panic yet, it's to early for that." Alise said with a soft laugh. When Otso said that he was trying hard not to tease her again she gave him a curious look wondering what he could possibly tease her about now when she had already admitted to Shi that she found him cute. "Okay!" She happily replied leading the two out of the ballroom and up to her room, she stopped outside and turned back to them giving them both a very serious look, "Don't judge my closet." With that she lead them into the room. It was decorated in soft blues and greens mimicking the colors of the ocean. Her bed was a canopy bed and neatly made against the far wall under the window, the floor of the room was a dark chestnut color but there was an area rug of faux fur, a TV was mounted on the wall with two accent chairs situated to face it. A large bookshelf was to the right of the door but had barely any books on it, instead they were filled with knick-knacks and other small objects or pictures. Leading them through the room she moved towards another door, pulling it open to reveal a rather large walk-in closet and leading the two into it. "Let's see..." She mused as she was looking through the clothes.

"We have plenty of time before Christmas, Pup." Xavier said with a laugh not feeling like they had to worry about it already. It was too early for that, they had plenty of time before Christmas would make its way back around. Though Adrian probably had a point at the same time, they could ask her teacher about her interests, see if she has expressed anything in a consistent manner that could help them figure out Christmas. But at the same time he figured they had more than enough time to learn more about Solaria before Christmas arrived to not need to ask her teacher.

"So cute." Kaine murmured to himself when he saw Tenmo's ears pop out after leading him further into the woods, quite deep actually deeper than he had ever gone before. He didn't want to interfere with Tenmo's ability to find his prey though so he was trying not to speak aloud and distract him. Following along silently, even though he was not proficient in walking through the woods he was still able to do so quietly.

"I won't judge~!" Otso said with a smile, leading Shi toward Alise's bedroom. Once they arrived, both looked around the room st how beautiful it was. “So pretty...~!” Otso smiled happily, loving the canopy bed and her color scheme. He dragged Shi toward the walk in closet, looking at all of the dresses and other clothes. “So many clothes! I love it!” Otso smiled happily as he scanned all of the wonderfully beautiful clothes. Shi looked around and thought it excessive but they wee nice clothes..

“I’m sorry I am just excited and nervous” Adrian laughed, not sure what to do about Solaria. He had no idea about raising a human girl and wanted to make sure she was spoiled and happy. He wanted her to not be scared and have a life the same, if not better, than whatever she was living with Luna and whoever her father was.

Tenmo pauses for a moment, Ears twitching again. He seemed to find what he was looking for as he went into his wolf state. He kept low to the ground and his eyes fixated in front of him. He quickly started mad dashing ahead of him, seeming to have seen some deer in the far distance when he got closer to the animals.

Otso was quick to tell her that he wouldn't judge and she nodded before she had lead them into her room. "Thank you!" She happily replied as she lead them towards her closet, when she opened it she was glad that neither said anything about the size of it, Otso instead expressing that loved it. "Most people keep little trinkets from the era's they've lived in... I keep clothes! Not to mention you need plenty of choices for the era you currently live in so I needed more space and ended up with this." Alise explained why there was so many, but also just because she liked clothes. But there were distinct patches in all the close indicating a change in style and era. Looking over the clothes in the section in front of them she was looking over the dressed as she was trying to think of what to wear. "I don't know... what color are you guys thinking? I mean... clearly the wedding has colors and I don't want to wear something that completely clashes with those." She commented.

"I know, but we need to take this slow and not rush into it." Xavier replied leaning over to give Adrian a quick kiss. "By the time Christmas rolls around we'll know plenty about Solaria, and we'll be in our house. We'll have tons of ideas for what to do and what to get her. But... we don't want to spoil her too much, Pup." He added with a small smile on his face. The last thing Xavier wanted was for them to give Solaria too much, and always end up producing anything and everything she wants. He didn't want her growing up thinking that everything would be handed to her even if she was a sweet little girl over pampering would turn her into a brat and that was not something he was going to let happen.

Amusement appeared on Kaine's face as he was watching Tenmo while his puppy was hunting. It was interesting, and adorable to watch. When he darted off Kaine followed being careful and being quiet not wanting to get in the way of Tenmo's hunt and cause him to lose whatever it was he was hunting.

“I heard they were saying it was the color of each other’s eyes just like their parents were” Otso nodded with a happy smile. “And I am sure you wouldn’t clash, I am sure you would look gorgeous in anything, Right Shi?” Otso smiled, Shi too preoccupied with looking over the dresses. He carefully pulled out a dark blue one and a dark green one, handing them to Otso. “I guess he found some dresses he wants you to try on..” Otso laughed, thinking it was cute how Shi was actually looking at dresses with the both of them. “I am sure no one would mind what color you picked..” otso smiled happily.

“I can’t help it..” Adrian chuckled, kissing the others lips. “I’ll have to reign it in but I am just happy we are raising a kid together” He smiled more and hugged him tightly. “She definitely likes wolves, princesses and art so far, and also seems very smart. I am sure we will have plenty of ideas for parties and presents” He smiled, eager as they got closer to the school.

Tenmo was in full hunting mode, nearly forgetting Kaine was along with him. He managed to. It spook the dear until he got close, going after a larger buck. The buck was fighting back hard, Tenmo pouncing on its back and biting its antlers for a good hold. He moved quickly in a free moment, biting down hard on its neck and snapping his neck. He ripped it quickly so the animal wouldn’t suffer longer than it had to. The deer went down and he stood above it, eating a bit of it before going back to human form. He was covered in the deer blood, panting and his pants only slightly shredded up.

Alise couldn't help but laugh when Otso said he had heard the colors for the wedding were the color of each other's eyes. "Such romantics." She mused shaking her head knowing Xavier and Adrian had done the same exact thing. But at least they were colors she knew but that didn't exactly help her narrow down much especially when Otso was telling her that he was sure she would look gorgeous in anything. Giving the other a small smile when she noticed that Shi was pulling out two dresses a dark blue one and a dark green one. Her eyes moving over them and she had to admit he had pretty good taste. Not that anything in her closest was exactly in bad taste either. "Well there is only one way to find out which one it will be!" She said taking the two dresses from Shi and giving the two boys a smile, "And that's to put them on!" With that she darted out of the closet telling Shi and Otso to make themselves comfortable as she moved to the nearest bathroom to change. Slipping into the dark blue dress first she checked herself out in the mirror before returning to her room to see what Otso and Shi thought about it.

"I know, love. We'll be great coparents. I'll be the one standing behind her shaking my head and encouraging you not to give in every time she asks for something." Xavier teased nudging his Pup gently in the side as they were getting closer to the school. "I'm sure, she's pretty much an open book. I doubt that there will be much to uncover, she'll be more than happy to tell us anything we want to know." Xavier added as they were walking up to the front door of the school.

Following after Tenmo Kaine made sure to keep his distance and observe, not wanting to get in the way or anything. As he watched his puppy in action a small smile of amusement appeared before he was moving closer now that the deer was dead and his puppy was human once more. "You know, you look really adorable when you're hunting." Kaine teased a little as he looked the other over. "Dirty... but adorable." He commented with a laugh.

Shi got dragged out of the closet by Otso, both sitting in the two chairs that were facing her television. "You liked those particular dresses?" Otso asked him, nodding silently. He did not see how one dress could make any difference anyway. It was just a dr-Shi saw Alise come back in the room in the dark blue dress and froze up. She looked like the most beautiful thing he had ever seen..It complimented her blue hair and she looked so....wonderful. "I think it looks great on you~!" Otso was saying as this ran through his head with a big smile. "What do you think Shi?" Otso turned to him and notice he seemed a bit..off. "Hey Shi...? You okay there buddy?" Otso asked with a small chuckle.

"Fine, If I am going to be the spoiling her parent, you have to be the disciplinary one who makes sure she behaves" Adrian teased with a small kiss. "Now, let's go find her classroom" Adrian looked around the halls, keeping an eye out for that horrid Mrs.Honey from yesterday. He was easily able to pick up on her scent and he did remember where the classroom was.

Solaria was in the corner of the classroom, a picture book open in front of her. She had a piece of paper in front of her and was trying to copy a picture of a wolf from a book about forest animals. She seemed to have only gotten as far as the head, but she was trying to get every little detail.

Tenmo chuckled with a small smirk, licking the blood off of his mouth. "It makes a mess..But I like the fight" Tenmo said as he was getting out of his hunting mood. "I just need my dagger so I can put some in the fridge for later.." Tenmo didn't mind all the blood on his chest but he still did not like getting blood on his shirts.

Hearing Otso tell her that he thought this dress looked great on her she beamed at the other happily giving a little twirl in the dress to give them both a better look. She had noticed the way Shi had responded when he had looked at her and had to admit that she was kind of happy about the response. "You don't like it?" She asked with an innocent look on her face after Shi had not said anything. After a moment she flashed a large smile before darting off towards her door, "There's still one more to try on!" She called as she disappeared changing out of the dark blue one and into the dark green one now instead. When she finished she looked herself over first, it was a shorter dress than the previous one but she also felt it fit her quite well. Smiling and giving another twirl she happily made her way back to her room to show the boys. "Well?" She asked twirling again and finding that she quite liked having them help her pick one.

Xavier followed Adrian who was leading the way through the halls just as eager to pick Solaria up and take her home as he was to spend so much time with his husband. He loved having the family together and he was suddenly trying to decide what they should do during the coming weekend after the wedding. "Our house should be ready to move into tomorrow. I'll send some members into town tomorrow morning to get the furniture for Solaria's room and have them cover them in plastic so when she gets home from school she can begin painting and decorating it.

Reaching into the bag that Tenmo had him carry Kaine pulled the dagger out and handed it to his Puppy, a small smile on his face. "See puppy, and this is why we would have to give you a bath before you can go hunting with me. You'd scare my prey off or make them think you're dying. Neither one of those is very appealing." He mused as he watched the other work.

Shi blinked a bit when he heard Alise ask if it was that he didn’t like it that he didn’t seem to react. He slowly waved his hands trying to say that it wasn’t the reason. What was he supposed to say? You look cute in it..wonderful? He was not going to say that, even to a vampire like her! He watched her run off to put on the green one, surely this wouldn’t be so bad. Shi and Otso waited for her to get back, her twirling in front of them. Shi blinked slowly and thought it was even worse than before..The way the dress fit her figure..the color..how it twirled with her when she spun. She looked..stunning..Shi thought as the faintest of pink blushes rises to his cheeks. Otso quietly took a picture of his face before he would notice it. “You look even more amazing! I like you in both but someone likes that dress as well, not just me” Otso laughed. “Shi...I didn’t think he could blush..!”

“Tomorrow..? I can’t wait” Adrian smiled, wanting to wag his tail happily but knew he couldn’t here or show it. “Solaria dear, we’re here” Adrian saw his daughter drawing in the corner. A little artist..he chuckle to himself as Solaria beamed when she saw them. She carefully packed all of her things, not wanting to crease her book or picture

“I don’t go hunting before each one of yours..” Tenmo rolled his eyes with a smile, holding the knife in his teeth while he inspected the animal. Hmm..decent enough flesh for two runs, maybe three. He grabbed the tins from the bag while he was still holding the knife between his teeth.

Seeing Shi wave his hand to indicate that he was not trying to say he didn't like the dress by not saying anything definitely made her happier and she was darting off a moment later to change into the other one. This time when she returned and twirled around she noticed that there was a similar but different reaction from Shi who was blushing softly. That was a great reaction to her and Otso was telling her she looked even more amazing which made her smile grow as she did another twirl. Smiling at She she winked at him, "I think we have a winner then! I'll wear this one for the wedding." Alise said happily. Darting out of the room she slipped out of the dress and back into the clothes she had originally been wearing slipping both dresses back on their hangers and carrying them back into the room. She put the dark green dress on a hook outside of her closet and returned the dark blue one to it's rightful place in the closet before she was moving back to the two boys. "This was fun!" She said happily.

"We can do most of the move while Solaria is in school, including repaking and bringing her stuff to the new house. When she gets out of school we'll be able to go straight to the house." Xavier said with a small smile. He could tell Adrian was quite excited and wanted to wag his tail but they couldn't do that in their current location. Watching Solaria carefully pack up her things before she was making her way over to them he smiled at her. "How was your day?" Xavier asked quite curious on how it had gone.

Kaine laughed, "I would hope not, that'd be some frequent hunting." He mused. The only reason why he went so long without hunting now was because Tenmo allowed him to snack on him and that made it so easy to push his hunts back and make them a lot less frequent. Leaning forward he gave Tenmo a light kiss on the top of the head with a small smirk before he handed him the knife and watched him work silently, just admiring how sure he was about all of his actions.

“That was kind of cute Shi..” Otso smiled at Shi when Alise left, who was finally able to stop blushing. “I never bought you of all people would find a vampire cute” Otso smiled and Shi looked away embarrassed. “Oh come on, it’s cute! I am sure you in a suit will make her think you’re cute too and it won’t be as embarrassing” He tried to help Shi calm down, who was able to before Alise got back. “It was fun!” Otso smiled happily. “We will have to break out the suits again and find a nice tie” Otso smiled at her happily as Shi was looking in the opposite direction.

“I drew a lot, they already talked about math I knew already so i worked on other math instead. My teacher said it will help..” Solaria started to say before trying to remember the word she used. “..Stimulate my brain!” She smiles when she remembered the word. “And we got to go to art class today, I started drawing a wolf from my book” She smiled happily and showing it off to Xavier.

“What a talented little artist you are! Have you seen my little girl then? I can’t seem to find her anywhere!” Adrian picked her up and pretended to look behind her. “Daddy, you know it’s me” Solaria giggled as Adrian set her down. He chuckled, patting her head as he guided them all out of the school.

Tenmo made quick work of the cuts, knowing where to cut and how much. He wanted to use as much of the meat as possible, packing it away one after another. “Someone will have to give me a bath once I pop those in the fridge” He teased with a smirk, standing up and still coated in blood.

"I'm sure you both look great in suits." Alise said with a smile, she was already quite excited for the wedding, more so than she had been before. Though she also recalled seeing Otso in a suit already and he did look quite nice, but she didn't remember seeing Shi in on and that was something she was definitely looking forward to seeing. "You'll both look dashing I'm sure." She added as she was settling herself on the arm of Otso's chair figuring that Shi probably needed a moment to regather his thoughts and all after they had both helped her pick a dress to wear for the wedding. "It's kind of odd isn't it though? That two weddings would be so close together." She mused as she was thinking about it. Alise knew that Adrian and Xavier had been eager, and she was sure that Kaine and Tenmo were even more eager than the other two had been. Especially since they had gotten Xavier and Adrian back together just so they could be together.

As they were walking out of the school together Xavier smiled at his Pup and their daughter, "You're both adorable." He murmured softly as they were walking through the halls and finally back out of the school. "Do you like math?" Xavier asked Solaria as they were walking, having recalled her telling them that she had already known the math that her teacher had been teaching and thus had been given a different math assignment to work on. He was glad to hear how good she was in school, but it made him wonder why if she was this advanced that they didn't just move her up into higher grades, put her into classes that would challenge her. It wasn't any of his say though, and they were probably doing what they thought was best for her, which was all that truly mattered to him.

"Let's hope the most the water turns is a light pink and not actually red." Kaine teased nudging Tenmo gently a small smirk on his face. He had no problem giving his puppy a bath after, especially since as far as he was concerned it was just even more of a reason to tease him. Something he already quite enjoyed doing and didn't necessarily need any special reason to.

"I suppose it would be odd.." Otso said with a small nod of his head and a smile. "But then again, Tenmo and Kaine probably have wanted to get married for awhile and had everything planned quickly. And it does not seem to be as big of a ceremony since its not the two leaders. The two leaders probably wanted to go first to unite the two packs and as soon as that was done, Tenmo and Kaine had the go ahead to marry as well" Otso smiled, looking over at her as she was on his arm rest. "I will get him in a suit for this wedding, last time he only wore a button down and dress pants. He will look dashing for your dance at the wedding together" Otso smiled, Shi's hand coming over to whack him on the head. "I wasn't even trying that time!" Otso laughed.

"Yup! Math makes you think! And there is only one right answer with math, there isn't any inter..intrep...interpretation. There is only one right answer so it makes math real easy!" Solaria smiled wide as she continued to walk alongside them both. "You are one smart little kid.." Adrian smiled, turning into his wolf form and walking along side her. "So pretty~!" She smiled, hugging Adrians wolf form tightly. "Pretty pretty" she smiled, petting his head.

"Well we will have to find out won't we..? Now come on, I am done" Tenmo smiled as he drug the deer carcass to a nearby bush so it wasn't just staying out in the middle of the path. He held wiped his blood hand off on a clean spot on his chest so he could take the others hand in his own.

"You have a point." Alise mused as she was thinking about it. Kaine and Tenmo's wedding definitely wouldn't be as big as Xavier and Adrian's had been, it would be a lot easier to plan if they hadn't already had it planned from the moment they got engaged. Listening when he mentioned getting Shi in a suit and making him look dashing for the wedding and their dance together a soft blush colored her cheeks and Shi had smack him in the head again. "That doesn't make it any better." Alise laughed when Otso told Shi he wasn't even trying that time. If anything it had probably made it even worse knowing that Otso was able to do that without trying even after he had been teased today as well by Bryan. Thanks to her bribing the other vampire to do whatever means necessary to get 'Jessica' to blush and be flustered.

Xavier laughed when Solaria hugged Adrian while he was in his wolf form repeating that he was pretty as she pet his head while they were walking. "I repeat, you both are adorable." Xavier said with a soft laugh as they were walking home. It was cute to see them together like that, especially since he always found Adrian adorable, and Solaria was quickly rising up there as well with how sweet she was all the time and how 'pretty' she found the wolves to be. Not that he particularly minded that.

Kaine happily walked back towards the house holding Tenmo's hand in his, glad that his puppy had wiped it off the best he could before taking his hand. "I love you, puppy." Kaine said softly as they walked a bright smile on his face. "You're so cute." he added as they walked. "So we get you home, give you a nice bath and then we cuddle the rest of the night away." Kaine said happily.

"At least I was not intentionally trying to tease you!" Otso said with a laugh, giving her a hug. "I could do much worse if I was being intentional in teasing you' He said with a nod of certainty."And I know you will still want to watch the shit show that is me trying to remain calm and collected at the wedding with me dancing with Bryan" He chuckled and gave her a hug with a small smile. "Your blush is really cute though..!" Otso tail and ears came out, his tail wagging happily behind him.

Adrian lowered his body and nudged Solarias legs to climb on. She seemed to get the hint, climbing up onto Adrians back and holding onto the fur of his back. Adrian took off fast toward the house, Solaria laughing happily at the speed they were going and the wind going through her hair.

"I would never not want to cuddle with you.." Tenmo smiled, holding his hand tightly as they walked back to the pack house. "You are cuter..It will be hard to wait for the wedding. And not seeing you..." Tenmo purred, leaning down as they walked to whisper in his ear. "I plan you ravage you all night long.." He whispered with a low growl before continuing on..

"I am definitely going to enjoy seeing that!" Alise said with a laugh. She was eager to see Otso and Bryan dancing together, the thought alone was actually a funny one and one she was definitely going to enjoy. Knowing that Otso would be trying to stay calm and keep his cool during the dance. Seeing his tail and ears come out his tail wagging happily behind him made her happy though, even if it also made her blush darken a little. "I can't even get made or anything when you say it like that. Your ears and wagging tail make you way to cute to get mad at." She admitted with a laugh.

Watching as Adrian encouraged Solaria to get on his back so he could give her a ride made him laugh before he was darting after them. Shaking his head slightly, the sight was far too cute. It was amusing at the same time though as they were making their way home. Because of Adrian giving Solaria a ride it didn't take them very long at all to make it home. Not that Xavier was complaining, he enjoyed being with them together at home.

"That's because I am a great cuddler." Kaine replied when Tenmo told him that there would never be a time he didn't want to cuddle with him. "It'll be torture for sure." He sighed. Waiting for the wedding and not being able to see Tenmo at all before it started on their wedding day was going to really suck. They'd make it through of course, but he would be far to eager when it came to finally getting to see him again, especially knowing that the first time he was going to get to see him that night was walking down the aisle. When Tenmo leaned down and whispered into his ear a soft pur came from him as he smiled up at his puppy. "You know I won't complain. Sounds perfect." Kaine said leaning up for a quick kiss and only finding himself all the more eager for their wedding night.

Otso smiled happily as he giggled, his tail only wagging happier behind him. "It works to my advantage most times~!" Otso smiled happily, walking into the closet so he can change out of the dress and back into his clothes he had in his bag. "While mine are the blonder color, of course Shi's are pure black like a midnight sky. Even darker than Tenmos, I think he had them out at his dads wedding" Otso smiled, quickly running at Shi as if to pounce on him. Shi easily pushed him aside and pinned him to the floor with a quiet growl, his black ears and tail coming from his clothes. "I'll catch you off guard one day..!" Otso laughed, getting out from underneath the other and standing up, Shi soon following.

Adrian soon arrived at the vampire home, bending over for Solaria to get off. "Again again~!" She giggled, Adrian turning back into his human form. "No no dear, that is enough excitement for you for one day!" Adrian laughed, kissing the top of her head. "Let's get a little bit of homework done before dinner, how does that sound?" Adrian smiled as he walked with her to her room.

Tenmo hummed happily, taking him into a deeper kiss. "I would hold you closer but the blood and all.." Tenmo smirked as he stepped through the doors of the pack house. He turned into his wolf form, starting to walk in the direction of the bathroom. He nudged the door open and sat by the tub, looking up at Kaine to get the bath ready.

"Oh?" Alise said when Otso told her that while his ears and tail were a blonder color that Shi's were a pure black like midnight, even darker than Tenmo's. She had seen Tenmo's ears and tail only because of Kaine and how the other seemed to make the wolf so happy, to think that Shi's were darker than that just made her eager to see them. It appeared as though she would not have to wait long though, Otso had gone into the closet to change out of his Jessica outfit and into his regular clothes before he was back and acting like he was going to pounce on Shi. The other wolf seemed to know that already though and pinned him to the floor his tail and ears making an appearance and making Alise quite happy. "Aw! It's too cute!" She said happily a large grin on her face as she moved closer to admire the other's ears and tail a bit better. "They're so fluffy looking... do you hear better with wolf ears than regular? Or does that not make a difference?" She asked curiously.

"While you two are doing homework I'll get started on dinner." Xavier called after them before he made his way towards the kitchen. Knowing how Adrian was and assuming that Solaria was used to such meals because of her mother he defaulted to making steak for dinner with baked potatoes, green beans, and rice dish as sides to make sure there was something everyone would want to eat. Humming to himself as he was in the kitchen and thinking about how this was probably going to become quite the routine for him to take care of the meals that Solaria was home for. On the weekend he'd make all three meals and ensure she had a snack in there at some point.

Kaine made a pit stop to put the meat that Tenmo had cut up and put in the containers in the fridge before he made his way upstairs to give his puppy a bath. Walking in a small smile appeared when he saw the other sitting there so obediently waiting for him to come in and get the bath ready. Leaning down he pressed a kiss to the top of Tenmo's head before he was starting the water and making it nice and warm before he was motioning for Tenmo to get into the tub so they could start to get him all cleaned up.