Page 331 of 351 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 3501
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory
    Yato India Halloween - Ghost Totoro

Re: An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sticking his tongue out playfully when Tenmo told him he was just joking he listened as his husband mentioned it was always good to be updated. "I'm sure he will. He has to." Kaine instantly said at the mention of hoping Kai would wait for them, as far as Kaine was concerned the child had no choice. "The council would probably handle matters in Xavier's absence. They're normally the ones who handle such matters. Xavier is just usually the one who has the final say, without him they'd just go by the results of a council vote." Kaine explained figuring that was what would happen. "That's true... Xavier and Adrian might be better off waiting for Kai to arrive... we don't know when exactly he'll come, it could be any time or not for another month or two." He admitted as they made their way up to their room. Having stripped and climbed into bed Kaine curled instantly around Tenmo when the other had done the same. Pulling the blankets over them and letting his eyes drift shut with a happy sigh. "Bed time." He purred ready to get some sleep.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory
    Sebastian Asami Rin - VIP Card for Blog VIP Card for Blog

“True..And I am sure the other pack members would help me since I am kind of alpha by default in his absence as his blood son” Tenmo said with a small nod, knowing older pack members would be more than happy to help. He wrapped an arm around Kaine, smiling softly to himself. “Good night gorgeous..” He said softly with a small smile

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

Kaine nodded knowing Tenmo was right, if needed older members of the pack would be more than willing to help Tenmo out. A small amused smile appeared when he mentioned being the alpha by default as Adrian's blood son when the other wolf was absent. "Oh believe me, I vividly remember the last time you were active alpha." Kaine teased with a playful nudge of his sexy wolf. Lying against Tenmo his eyes were shut and he was already falling asleep when he heard Tenmo say good night, just mumbling something unintelligible when it registered with his tired brain a moment later. It was seconds after that Kaine was out, fast asleep against his husbands side and nuzzling into him establishing the other's presence in his sleep despite having an arm wrapped around his waist.

Waking in the morning to the room phone ringing Kaine tiredly got up and answered it, hearing that it was a wake up call and reminder of their scuba trip this morning. Kaine politely thanked the woman on the other end before he was stretching his muscles and moving back to make sure Tenmo was getting up. Kissing his husband before he was speaking, "Come on sleepy pants. You either get up now and shower with me, or you miss the chance until we return from the trip. Or... I'll go without you." He purred before heading towards the bathroom with a soft laugh.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

“You’ll have to remind me tomorrow..I seem to have forgotten” Tenmo mumbled sleepily before he closed his eyes and fell deep asleep. He let out a loud yawn the next morning to Kaine kissing him, loving the way he was woken up. “I’m coming..” Tenmo let out another yawn as he saw some texts on his phone from Otso. Probably about the pictures..Tenmo thought to himself as he figured he could check them after the shower. He rubbed his eyes as he made his way towards the shower

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

A bright smile appeared on Kaine's face when Tenmo said he was coming, darting off for the shower. He only had to strip out of his boxers as he turned on the water before he was stepping under the warm spray with a soft sigh, already feeling energetic and excited about the trip. As he finished washing his hair he noticed Tenmo entering the bathroom making a bright smile reappear on his face, "Come on sleepy head." He mused with a soft laugh. Opening his arms for the other and signaling he was ready for Tenmo to join him in the shower not that his husband really needed an invitation. There was always an invitation for the wolf to get in the shower with him. Something he was sure that Tenmo was more than aware of.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

“I’m coming, quite the morning person today” Tenmo chuckled before stripping his boxers and getting into the shower. “Let’s get a nice breakfast after scuba diving or room service it. Up to you” Tenmo purred as he cleaned himself up. “How much time do we have until we need to get to the boat? I assume they called us with enough notice to get ready” He said, holding back another yawn as the warm water was finally starting to wake him up more

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"I'm excited! How can I not be a morning person?" Kaine mused as Tenmo finally joined him in the shower. Wrapping his arms around the wolf he leaned up for a kiss before allowing Tenmo to get back to washing up and he returned to washing himself as well. "We have about an hour and a half. We could probably have breakfast now before we go as long as it doesn't take forever to get here." Kaine admitted as he was finishing up and already stepping out of the shower. "I'm just glad we didn't need to set an alarm, that they set up a wake-up call. Since I personally didn't set an alarm and we most likely would have missed the trip otherwise." Kaine admitted unless Tenmo had set an alarm and he hadn't realized it. "How'd you sleep?" Kaine asked as he was pulling on a fresh pair of boxers and slipping into shorts and a t-shirt before getting some shoes on so he was ready when they had to head down to the lobby.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

“We only have to go down to the lobby so let’s room service breakfast now then” Tenmo smiled wan he stepped out of the shower. “And I slept great, the bed was so fucking comfortable like sleeping on a damn cloud” He laughed as he kept the towel wrapped around his neck, letting his wolf ears and tail twitch happily in the privacy of their room..at least until room service got there. “What looks good to you? Might just get a meat lovers omelette with sausage and toast”

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"Sounds good!" Kaine agreed when Tenmo said they should room service breakfast. He had grabbed the room service menu after plopping down on the couch in the suite and was looking it over when his handsome wolf joined him. Smiling a little at seeing his wolf ears and tail for the first time since they had arrived at the hotel. "That sounds good." He mused before looking it over again, "I don't know... maybe the breakfast pizza... it's never too early for pizza especially with sausage and bacon..." Kaine admitted with a small smile. After deciding that was definitely what he wanted he also decided to get a cup of tea as well, figuring he didn't need the extra energy coffee would give him. Reaching over for the phone he dialed the room service number and made their order, being told it would be up for them in the next 20 to 30 minutes he thanked them before turning to Tenmo. "We have about 20 to 30 minutes, which means I get a better morning kiss while we wait." He purred. Not that he expected to kiss for the full time they had to wait but he definitely wanted another kiss. Leaning over he caught Tenmo's lips in a deep kiss with a pleased hum.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

“A coffee for me please, with a small bit of sugar and milk” Tenmo said before the other put in the order over the phone. “I was debating getting that myself” He chuckled when the other hung up the phone. He loved a freshly baked breakfast pizza, it always had at least sausage on it which he loved. “Of course I’d give you a good morning kiss, don’t need to ask me twice” He laughed quietly before leaning forward and returning the others deep kiss. Warm and sweet as always..He thought with a low hum

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles