Page 241 of 351 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291341 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 3501
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory
    Yato India Halloween - Ghost Totoro

Re: An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Bryan loved the sounds that were coming from Otso and wasn't surprised to see his cock was already leaking, he was probably quite desperate for actual relief. Leaning down he nipped the wolf's neck maybe a little tempted to just sink his teeth in and take a sip. After a moment he decided to do so, thrusting in a few more times before he let his teeth sink into the soft skin of the other's neck. A pleased growl coming from him at the lovely taste, feeling quite happy.

A curious look appeared on her face when Shi told her no, saying that she was the one that was perfect. A light blush sprouted up on her face, leaning over she kissed his cheek and gave him a warm smile. "That's really sweet of you. So we're both perfect, for each other." She concluded.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory
    Sebastian Asami Rin - VIP Card for Blog VIP Card for Blog

Otso feeling Bryans teeth sink into him for a snack sent him over the edge, hitting his who-knows-what-number orgasm but his first to direct stimulus from Bryan. Otso tilted his head with tiny breathy moans, trying to remember to breathe properly while also giving him room to feed. Otso squirmed his hips again, loving the feeling of Bryans thrusts and fangs in his neck.

Shi felt like his cheeks were turning warm as Alise said they were perfect for each other. Were they? Looking back on their short time together, she really had done so much for him. His nightmares..talking with him..and so many other things for him. She even made him want to spend time with her and enjoy her company. She truly was perfect...He did not think anyone could match her. He kissed her cheek gently in return.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

The other's release made Bryan groan against his neck seeing him tilt his head aside to give him more space to feed from him. He didn't take much and was soon pulling back and closing the bite not wanting to truly feed from him, just take a sip. Feeling refreshed his pace picked up not minding that the wolf had climaxed but this time eager to reach his own. Something he managed to do not long after, purring happily as he filled the cute wolf with his release. When he was done he was pulling away but not before taking Otso into a deep kiss. "Now. If my little pet promises to behave I'll release him." He teased his eyes bright and happy.

Smiling when Shi kissed her cheek back she lead the way back up to his room gathering he clothes and repacking her bag while he was grabbing his clothes as well. When they finished and were ready she took his hand as they headed for the coven house and her room. More than eager to spend yet another night with him and she liked that they could go back and forth from one house to the other.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

Otso was so happy that Bryan leaned down to kiss him deeply, kissing him back with just as much intensity. He breathed heavily when he looked up at Bryan, slowly catching his breath. He heard Bryan ask if he would behave, ready to be free of his confinement. "Y.....yes....I'll...be good" He groaned, wanting his ankle and hand confinements off already.

Shi packed an outfit or two, unsure as to what he would be doing with her tomorrow. He took her hand in his and started walking with her back to the coven house. Shis ears made an appearance, ears twitching and sniffing the air. "Otso is here somewhere...and it reeks of sex" Shi said, able to smell sex smells from where he was.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"Good." Bryan purred before he was getting up, first he pulled a pair of boxers back on, then he moved to release the cute wolf. Undoing his ankles first before he flipped him over so he could remove the handcuffs, a small smile appearing as he finished doing so. Leaning over he kiss the wolf's neck then stepped back once more. "We should probably get you cleaned up, and change the sheets. You've gotten quite sweaty my little pet." Bryan suggested.

Alise glanced up at Shi when he told her that Otso was in the coven house somewhere and it reeked of sex. Laughing softly she shook her head, "Probably having some fun with Bryan." She mused. Glad that someone was finally showing initiative and was giving Otso attention, not just sexual attention either. As she was sure that Bryan wasn't that type of guy and liked more than just the sex he got with Otso.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

Otso was happy when he finally was able to stretch his limbs, stretching out both his arms and legs. "Getting clean sounds nice right now.." Otso hummed, happy to wash off the sweat and multiple releases off of his body. His neck was a bit sore from wearing the cheap pet store collar all day yesterday and he could use the warm shower to help that.

"Again?" Shi said with a small chuckle, not surprised Otso was having fun with Bryan again. His sexual energy could be up there but he was glad Otso seemed to be having fun. As he got closer to Alises room, he was even able to hear the two talking even if he couldnt distinguish the words.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

Watching Otso stretch his limbs made him smile, a little amused but completely understanding at the same time. Reaching down he scooped the cute wolf into his arms and was carrying him towards the bathroom so they could both get cleaned up. He entered the bathroom and was turning on the warm water, instead of setting them up for a shower though he started to fill the tub, getting in and setting the cute wolf down in front of him. Figuring he could pamper Otso now and take care of his tired and sweaty body.

Alise laughed, "Probably." She wouldn't be surprised and it made sense that he would smell Otso and say it reeked of sex. Not that others in the building didn't have sex but it would certainly add to the scent. "Oddly enough... I think Bryan is the best thing that could have happened to him. Even if it seems like a really odd match the vampire has his priorities straight and isn't one to go around with others behind Otso's back. He wouldn't hurt him." Alise added as she lead Shi into her room and closed the door behind them,

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

"You're strong.." Otso said more to himself, commenting on how easily Bryan was able to lift him up in the air. He blushed faintly when Bryan had gotten a bath ready, getting in and setting him down in front of him. That warm water felt incredibly nice on his body, trying to get over his embarrassment of being naked in the tub with Bryan. He hummed happily, leaning back as his long hair floated on top of the water.

-As much as I hate to admit it, you are right. Those brothers were a stepping stone, giving him a tiny bit of confidence even if they broke it. Bryan gives him the emotional and sexual attention he needs...and he genuinely seems happy. But I am keeping an eye on him and if he hurts him, ill snap him like a twig- Shi said with a tiny growl.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"Am I?" Bryan mused with a laugh before they were both getting in the tub. He remembered the first time he had sex with Otso the next morning he had given him the option to bathe with him or alone. The little wolf had decided he wanted to bathe alone, which was perfectly fine, he wasn't giving him that option today though. Not because he was determined they bathe together, if Otso hadn't been ready he was sure the little wolf would have said so, but because he wanted the chance to pamper him and this was the best way to start. The only thing he was met with was a faint blush, but he paid it no mind as he got the soap and gentle sponge ready and was running it over the other's body gently. Being careful to make it clear he wasn't doing this to tease him, or to mess with him anymore, but to genuinely care for him.

"I know you will, love." Alise said giving him a small smile and patting his arm. "But I genuinely believe that you won't have to worry about that. I may have been wrong with the brothers, but Bryan hasn't even dated or shown interest in anyone for as long as I can remember. Which I might add is a very long time. So I truly believe that Otso cannot be in better or safer hands." She knew this was hard for Shi to accept or admit but she felt it was true. Normally she would be the first one against Bryan but in this instant she had to have his back, for someone who had never dated that she could recall to suddenly show interest in someone.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

Otso turned an even brighter red, eyes remaining closed as he felt the sponge gently going over his skin. It was so nice and it only made him more embarrassed. He somehow knew he wasn't doing it to tease or mess with him, cleaning him to genuinely care for him. It made his heart pound and his body all warm and fuzzy. Bryan...really was a nice guy. He was mysterious..loving..

Shi listened as Alise had begun to talk about how Bryan never showed such an interest in anyone before. Not once...? Bryan did seem to show an interest in Bryan when Otso broke down in the hallway..he even bandaged him up, sneaking a peek at his arms and seeing they were well wrapped. Otso purring...and that noise Bryan made..they both did seem happy. -I can't help it...I'm like a protective father or at least an older brother. You date the family, you got to deal with the whole package- He typed, wanting to make sure Bryan and Otso got along.

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles