Page 191 of 351 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 3501
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory
    Yato India Halloween - Ghost Totoro

Re: An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

"Don't I always?" Kaine asked with a small smile. Not remotely moving to get cleaned up or anything, he was comfortable just the way he was and there was absolutely no reason to move from his spot. No one would bother them here or walk in on them, they could enjoy themselves completely without having to worry about anyone hearing or seeing anything. Eyes drifting shut he hummed softly, running his fingers along the other's torso before he was nuzzling into his chest once more. "If tonight is any indication of the great times that lie ahead in this house then I am very much looking forward to it." Kaine breathed happily.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory
    Sebastian Asami Rin - VIP Card for Blog VIP Card for Blog

“I look forward to every day and night of it” Tenmo said with a small chuckle, closing his eyes. He was ready to pass out, figuring he could just shower in the morning. There was no rush to clean up, and he had the rest of his life with Kaine to do anything else. He ended up passing out, Kaine in his arms tightly.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

Kaine had been able to tell that Tenmo had fallen asleep before him, the sound of his breathing had evened out and his heartbeat had slowed, calmed. It was nice though, to lie there for a few and just listen to the steady beat of his heart and his calm even breathing. These things was what Kaine allowed to lull him to sleep, falling asleep a few minutes after his husband had. Happily curled up against him and head still resting on his chest.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

Otso sent the two brothers a text he was on his way, having made some chocolate chip cookies as a gift to bring with him when he hung out with them. “Bye Tsuki, Bye Taiyo” He said with a wave, the two brothers saying goodbye in unison. He just hoped they liked chocolate chip..Otso thought to himself as he went to the coven house. He held the plate in his hands, his wolf ears and tail out as he searched for the brothers. He figured a nice treat would be a great way to start off their day of hanging out. He wondered what Bryan was up to..No focus..He was hanging out with the brothers.

Shi put on a black button down and dress pants, putting on dress shoes as well. He cared little about his scars in the human town, figuring they were getting a private booth anyway so it didn’t matter. Taiyo and Tsuki were surprised another wolf left for the coven house, looking at each other curiously as they followed far behind, wanting to see the coven house for themselves.

Tenmo woke up with a long stretch of his tired limbs. He kissed the top of Kaines head while he hopped into the shower.

Adrian knew Solaria would be hungry, waking up with a tired yawn. He went into the He kitchen to make her some food. Solaria has been up awhile at that point, drawing and scribbling on some paper

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

Vince was lying on his bed with a book in his lap, reading a book he had read dozens of times before when his phone went off telling him he got a text message. Reaching out for it he glanced away from the page to see that Otso was on his way with some chocolate chip cookies. "Oh! Cookies!" He murmured happily to himself a large smile appearing. He had just replied that he was looking forward to seeing him when Marcus was bursting into his room to tell him about the news as well. Laughing he put the book aside and got up to shower quickly and change into some more comfortable clothes while Marcus was bouncing excitedly around his room. After returning and getting dressed he ushered Marcus from his room so that they could meet up with Otso who he was sure had arrived by now. Sure enough, it didn't take them long to find him at all. "Hey cutie." Vince greeted and slightly more timid, "Hello Otso." Came from Marcus.

Alise had decided to get dressed in another dress she was sure Shi would like. It was similar to the dark green dress she had worn the night before, in design anyway. The color was a light purple, one she personally liked on herself, using a ribbon of the same color to tie her hair up making a bow. She wasn't one to let it get in her face, not a fan of it. After making sure she was dressed nice she slipped on a pair of flats as they were far more comfortable and twirled in front of the mirror smiling at herself quite happy with her appearance. Done, she bound down the stairs and had already been about to run out the door but she saw Otso with Vince and Marcus. Stopping quickly she moved over to them and gave Otso a hug before smiling at the two brothers. "Take care of Otso and be nice." When she said that last words her eyes were on Vince in particular who gave a sweet and innocent smile in response.

Kaine mumbled something softly when he felt the kiss to the top of his head but was quick to roll over and nuzzle back into the pillows falling instantly back into a deep sleep. Cuddling the pillow and burrowed happily under the blankets, quite literally just the top of his head was visible from under the blanket.

Adrian getting up woke up Xavier who groaned as he stretched his somewhat stiff muscles, glancing towards the kitchen knowing that Adrian was probably getting Solaria breakfast. Getting up from his spot he moved into the kitchen as well and moved up behind the other, wrapping his arms around Adrian from behind and pressing a kiss to his neck. "You know... I could get used to walking in here and seeing you cooking." Xavier teased playfully.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

Otso laughed with a small blush at the two brothers eagerness to see him, forgetting about his worries with Bryan. He was wearing some looser blue jeans and a light blue v neck t shirt. "Hi lovelies~!" Otso said to both of them, wanting to call them something cute in return. He noticed Alise come down shortly after, saying a "You look beautiful!" with a warm smile on his face. He wondered why she seemed to tell Vince to 'be nice' but didn't think too much further on it. "So..what first? Well..where should I put these?" Otso smiled as he held the tray of cookies.

Shi heard the door opening and thought she looked just as beautiful as yesterday. The ribbon looked cute on her but matched her dress and she just looked...gorgeous. "Beautiful.." He couldn't help but say, holding out his hand to her. He took her hand in his, kissing it with a gentle touch of his lips.

Tenmo took a hot shower, loving the relaxing feeling of the hot water on his muscles. He only put on a pair of clean boxers for now, going back into the bed. He crawled back into the blanket and under the covers, kissing the top of his head that poked out from the covers.

Adrian was busy cooking, flipping a pancake when he felt arms wrap around him. He would wonder who it was but there were only three people in this house, and only one big enough to grab him like that. "What? You like seeing me at the stove? You are the hot one over the hot stove" Adrian said with a playful smile.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"My stomach! I absolutely love cookies!" Vince said happily taking the tray from Otso in one hand and taking Otso's with the other to lead the way to one of the rooms to hang out. When he pushed the door open it was a wide open room, couches strewn around it with coffee and end tables a fireplace in the middle of the room was accessible from all four sides giving a nice warm glow to the room. Vince pulled Otso towards the far end of the room before pulling him onto one of the couches and setting the cookies on the coffee table. "How'd you sleep?" Marcus asked with a curious look on his face. Vince on the other hand rolled his eyes at the thought and instead waved his hand to dismiss the topic. "It was really sweet of you to bring us cookies. You're so thoughtful." Vince said instead wanting to focus on this and how sweet of the wolf it had been.

"Thank you! You look really handsome too." Alise said happily a beaming smile on her face. "So sweet." She mused happily when he took her hand and kissed it gently, she was happy to leave the house with him, her hand remaining in Shi's as they were walking towards the restaurant they would be going to together. "Did you have a nice day?" She asked wondering how Shi's day had been so far.

Kaine turned in the blankets when he felt Tenmo rejoining him, curling up against his husband and nuzzling into his chest. "Love you." He mumbled sleepily, still not wanting to get up right now. It wasn't even so much that he wanted to go back to bed, he just didn't have the motivation to get out of bed either and the warmth of the bed and Tenmo was far more appealing to him.

"I do... very much." Xavier purred happily as he watched Adrian cook from over his shoulder. A smirk appearing on his face when Adrian commented about how he was the hot on over the hot stove. "You know I'll make you and Solaria a nice dinner later at which point you can swoon over me while I'm cooking. Right now... it's my turn to do that to you." He teased with a smirk and soft growl. Pressing his lips to his husbands neck once more.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

Otso laughed as the cookies were taken from his hand and he was pulled away into another room to hang out. Vince tossed him onto a couch, definitely able to tell these two brothers apart easily. "I slept great, thanks for asking Marcus" Otso said with a warm smile, not wanting to dismiss his question. "And no problem, I love baking so I figured bringing some sweets would be a great way to start our first hang out together" Otso smiled warmly, taking one for himself, licking some melted chocolate off his lips.

Shi kept Alise's hand in his own, starting the walk to the restaurant. He put his ears and tail away the further they walked into the woods. He nodded in response to her question, having a rather uneventful day which is always a good one. He gestured to her as if to ask about her day. He kissed the top of her head gently, finding the kissing embarrassing but he was able to kiss her this way without too much embarrassment.

"Love you too.." Tenmo said in a quiet voice, kissing the top of the others head again. He could lay in bed all day if he had Kaine at his side. "Make sure you take a shower or a bath at some point, then we can scope out the kitchen to see what was given to us in terms of food" He nodded, closing his eyes a bit. For now, he would enjoy the others company.

"You don't need to cooking to have me swooning over you" Adrian spoke with a small smile as he continued to make pancakes. He let out a quiet happy growl when the other pressed a kiss to his neck. "It's going to be hard to finish these if you keep kissing me like that" Adrian said with a small smirk.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"I definitely like to think it's a great way to start things off." Vince agreed watching Otso eat a cookie, he took one himself and was definitely quite happy with the taste. Loving the cookie and deciding that Otso could definitely bring them more sweet treats any time. "I definitely have a sweet tooth." He mused after finishing the cookie. Glancing towards Otso he leaned over for a little taste of the other's lips since he noticed there was still some chocolate there even after licking some of it off. "You taste sweet too." Vince said happily a bright smile appearing. Marcus on the other hand was blushing even at the display from his brother, it didn't matter that the public display wasn't him it was still embarrassing. "You're far too eager, brother." Marcus sighed shaking his head making Vince stick his tongue out at his brother. "Don't be jealous big brother. If you want to kiss him go for it." Vince challenged a smirk appearing knowing his brother was incapable of doing so with another person in the room. The growl that came from Marcus made it clear that he would but couldn't which only made Vince even happier.

"My day was pretty good. I finished my book, it had an interesting but predictable ending. Then I watched a movie, it was pretty good. Better than I expected for a movie I have never heard of before." She admitted telling him a little about her day. "The roses in the mansion's garden are in bloom, they're really pretty. Maybe... we could hang out in the garden some time?" She asked with a small smile. The kiss to her head made her smile brighten, not minding that the closer they got to the restaurant Shi's ears and tail disappeared. Though she loved them she knew that he couldn't keep them out when they entered the town. Something they were doing not long after.

"I don't want to." Kaine complained with a soft growl as if to say for certain he was not going to. He didn't feel like getting in the tub or shower at some point, he wanted to lay there all day unmoving, cuddling with his cute puppy. Anything else did not matter and he was dead set on not moving, something he was sure he made clear by wrapping his arms around Tenmo and holding the other tightly.

"That's sweet." Xavier purred happily. After kissing the other's neck he heard the happy and quiet growl smiling at him. Xavier smirked at the other's words pressing his lips to the other's neck again and kissing it once more. "That's encouragement." He purred before he released his hold on his husband and stepped away. "But I shouldn't starve poor Solaria just because you're incredibly desirable.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

Otso went a bright pink when Vince leaned in and licked his lips, making his stomach fill with butterflies. It only made him a brighter pink when Vince was teasing him about kissing him, taking it from Marcus's growl that he would kiss him. "I didn't think I might get kissed by two handsome men today, although that was more of a lick than it was a kiss" Otso said with a small laugh. Now it made him wonder how each of them kissed..But he wouldn't find out how Marcus kissed with Vince in the room. Meanwhile, Vince was probably more than happy to kiss him, making him blush more. "Now this is a kiss" Otso said, taking a bite of a cookie, switching sides so he could kiss Marcus on the lips. He parted, sitting back down between them with a bright blush and a smile.

"Roses..?" Shi asked with a small tilt of his head. The coven house had a garden in it, and it had roses? Shi nodded, more than happy to see the garden with her. He walked through the town, snaking an arm around her and holding her close. He felt uncomfortable around so many people even at this late hour. He held her waist as he walked down the main street towards the restaurant. He walked into their private room, sitting down in the chair.

"My stubborn little vampire.." Tenmo smirked, holding him tightly, content to lay there for a bit longer. "I am going to carry you to the bath whether you like it or not" He whispered into the others ear with a teasing smirk. "If you aren't up in 5 minutes, I will do just that" He shifted some so he could kiss the others cheek.

"You are the desirable one.." Adrian said with a purr, putting the pancakes on the plate. "Now you can wake her up.." Adrian said with a smirk, pulling him in for a deep kiss. He wanted a proper one with all of the teasing..

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles