Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory
    Yato India Halloween - Ghost Totoro

Re: The Savior or Betrayer? (Private, 18+)

Kai telling him that he didn't really date that many people made Xeno shrug not really minding if he had dated tons of people or not but oddly feeling a bit reassuring that it seemed that wasn't the case. A soft sound was his response to Kai explaining how that had gone and what kind of guys he had dated. Xeno raised an eyebrow wanting to question it when he said that those guys had been kind and caring. Was that how Kai saw him? He wasn't sure if that was a compliment or not, especially knowing what the other demons would think of him being kind and caring.

"Why not?" He questioned when he was told that he reminded the human of a guy he had liked but had never asked him out. It didn't really make sense to him, if you liked someone, shouldn't you ask them out? It seemed that way to Xeno but he knew that he did not get human customs either and maybe it wasn't as simple as he thought it should or would be. "You do?" That was surprising and Xeno was sure his surprise was clear on his face.

The question he was asked made him quieter than he already had been as they left the dead zone behind them and were walking through the green forests. "I mean... I've been tempted before to break my oath if that's what you're asking. But I didn't know the people personally to be able to be drawn in by things like kindness, being caring, loving or anything like that. It was purely a physical attraction." Xeno decided to be honest. "I do like how much you seem to want to know things about me though. You're really curious, and it's a nice change to the blind men who had come before you." Xeno fell silent again though as he tried to think about it some more and in the end he wasn't sure he was ready to answer the question yet. "But in the end... I don't really know. I mean... I like you. So... spending more time with you will maybe... help me figure it out and answer it better..."

Being told that Kai loved everything about him so far and stated with such certainty that he was his type made a soft red hue appear on his face as he blushed. This reaction wasn't normal and it startled him almost as much as Kai admitting something like this. "No." Xeno instantly replied feeling a bit shy now that Kai had said that. "Maybe you just like me too much not to be honest with me!" Xeno teased trying to get ahold of himself and not seem shy or startled. Oddly, Xeno really liked the idea of being Kai's type, and it instantly made him more eager to learn about the human and figure out if maybe something could come from this. Even if it was definitely against everything he stood for and his oath but... Kai was attractive and he was willing to give him a chance something no one else had ever done. Not to mention having Kai like that would make the hero on his side even more and that could be a positive thing in the long run, especially since he already seemed to be taking the demon's side on things.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert Dragongirl26's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory
    Hyakuya Yuuichirou Hyakuya Mikaela Kuro Chibi Todoroki

He shook his head. "The guy I liked didn't want to come out as gay and was hiding it in every way that he could." he said looking at Xeno. "Is there a reason why I shouldn't?" he asked looking at him then shook his head. "Yeah I don't care about physical stuff if we don't have an emotional connection then I won't even think about it." he said looking at him. "I am glad you want to stay with me even tho you know that I really like you. Just so you know I won't put a move on you at all not right now in the least. Not till you are ready or want me." he whispered

"Maybe you are right maybe I just want to be with you and don't want to lie to you even if you reject me in the long run." he said looking at him then sighing and smiled. "Alright so what do we need to get and if you want to tell me anything just let me know and I will listen I don't want you to feel like you can't talk to me. If you ever do brake the oath I will be there for you no matter what." he said smiling as he rubbed the back of his head with his hands

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"Well... no." Xeno admitted when he was asked if there was a reason that Kai shouldn't like him. If the fact that he was a demon wasn't enough to make Kai not want to be with him or think he shouldn't be then maybe it really wasn't. So it made him quickly push those thoughts to the side and focus instead on the fact that the other man was speaking again. "I will admit I like how straight forward you can be. Not to mention you seem confident, it's a nice change to how most people would behave around me." He was honest and a smile appeared on his face when he said that to show it even more. He did like how confident Kai seemed to be, how he seemed so sure that he would be ready and want him and Xeno had to admit... he kind of already did.

Pulling the book out of his bag he flipped it open and showed Kai the page it had opened too. "It's a small root that's going to be a bit hard to find, we'll have to dig for it, which is why I also brought you this." Xeno started to explain handing the small shovel to Kai to help him dig for the root. "The best way to find it is to look for the purple webbed mushrooms. They kind of appear... corrupted? The roots are normally around these mushrooms. We need about... twenty of these before we can move to the next item."

Xeno found himself distracted when he heard Kai mention if he ever wanted to break the oath that he would be there for him. His eyes darted back to the human and he watched him silently for a moment. "You're definitely making it tempting." Xeno decided to be honest before he was handing the book to Kai and pointed at the drawn mushroom on it. "These are the mushrooms you're looking for. Take the book with you since I already know what I am looking for."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Kai smiled and blushed. "I am happy that you like what I am doing I am trying really hard to be outgoing and try new things here...This is way out there for me....This world and how it works....I mean you have to walk everywhere and not ride anything its kid of weird.. back home we have cars and buses and stuff like that." he said looking at him. "Just so you know I am happy that you are honest with me and telling me what is going on from the start...That is more than the villagers did for me." he said sighing

Kai looked at the book and studied the picture before looking around to find it he wondered how hard it would be to find the mushrooms they needed. Tho he never did hear about them before so it much be weird. "Hey they are rare....I think I past a few of them on the way up here." he said looking at him.

Kai gave a sly smile. "How am I making it tempting? I am just being me with you and its rare that I feel like this with you as well." he said smiling and looked at him blushing and laughing as he looked at him and looked at the book changing back to it. "Yeah I am almost 100% sure I have seen them...Mostly because I thought they were odd....Do you want me to take you to where I saw them at?" he asked

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"I'm glad you're happy that I'm honest with you." Xeno told Kai. It really did mean a lot to the demon that Kai was happy being around him. Though he still hasn't decided if he'd take advantage of Kai's trusting nature yet or not. The human had been quick to trust him after all, even take his side on things.

Distracted by his thoughts it took Xeno a moment too realize that Kai had been talking to him about the mushrooms. Indicating he had seen them before and could take him to them if he wanted. "Lead the way." Xeno responded with a wave of his hand to indicate for Kai to start heading to where he had seen the mushrooms.

As he was following the human he spoke again, "When we get back in going to take another soak in the magical pool. You can join me if you'd like." Xeno remembered that last night Kai had expressed he would like to give the pool a try and Xeno thought it could be interesting if they did it together.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Kai looked bad at the demon part of him was telling himself that this was a bad idea to trust the demon, but he gave him nothing to tell him that he was going to use him. Kai just hoped that wasn't the case as he listened and nodded then he headed to the place he saw them growing

Kai smiled as he listened to him. "I guess I can I don't think it will hurt if I try it or not I am kind of wanting to try it as well." he said smiling and thought about it wondering what he should do next. "I can't wait to take a bath with you." he said as he soon got to the place where the mushrooms were. "So they are right here are these the ones you are looking for?" Kai asked they looked the same as the picture, but he didn't know much about the plants in this world.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

"That's... good to hear." Xeno replied honestly. He liked the idea of Kai wanting to and looking forward to taking a bath with him. Even if it really wasn't a normal bath, now that Xeno was thinking about it to Kai this might actually be like a normal bath. There was no telling what if anything would happen once Kai entered the water, but Xeno was hoping that if anything happened that it'd be positive. "It'll be a nice way to relax together after this little excursion." Xeno commented with a pleased smile.

Looking over the mushrooms that Kai had brought him too, looking them over closely since it was dangerous to collect the wrong ones. "These are perfect. You have a great memory." Xeno responded before he was picking some of them motioning for Kai to pick some as well. "We should only pick half. It's a very rare mushroom and should be preserved." He added.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Kai watched him look over the mushrooms with a time torn comb. Making sure they were the right ones. Kai really liked the fact that he would take the time to make sure they were right and what he loved more was despite him being a demon he didn't seem to be too greedy after he confirmed it was the right one Kai nodded. "Got it thanks for making sure they were right and I have been told my memories are really good."

Kai walked over and bent down next to them. After that he started to carefully dig and pull them up being as careful as he could.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sathenus Inventory

Xeno was careful in taking the ones he did, making sure roots were intact do that he could try his hand at growing his own supply. Something he wanted to do with all of his ingredients to make it so they didn't have to keep going on these excursions every time they needed these supplies. After getting the mushrooms he lead the way to gather the rest of the needed ingredients. Once they finished getting all the ingredients he was happy to head home, asking for Kai to assist him as he replanted half of each of the ingredients they had gathered and prepared the other half for future use.

Finishing up he turned to Kai, "Thank you for helping me out today." He thanked the other. "Ready for that bath?" He mused a small smirk appeared on his face. Xeno didn't even wait for a response before he was hang for that chamber over more already positive that Kai would follow. Approaching the pool of water he already felt himself relaxing once more, shedding his clothes a few feet from the water not caring who saw him naked. Since kai was the only other person here and he had already been naked in front of him before he didn't mind being naked in front of him again.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Kai smiled as they were both careful with what they were doing and he really cared about it as well. This was nice getting to know all of the plants and what they could be used for. Once they were done gathering ingredients now and later they both started to head back to the house where they could both relax and just take it easy for a while. Kai wanted to know what all he could do with Xeno by his side and was more than happy to start learning.

"You are more than welcome and yeah I am ready to try the bath." he said smiling as he started to follow Xeno you didn't have to ask him twice about anything as he was happy about going out and being with him. Kai blushed when Xeno started to take all of his clothes off and even blushed he loved all of this. upon seeing the water Kai became nervous, but soon started to strip all of his clothing off he wanted to see what would happen when he got into The water. Upon putting his feet into the water he felt hate a fear seep into his skin before he started to relax and got into the water more as it started to feel good as he close his eyes and Joined Xeno. "It felt weird at first, but feels good now."

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles