~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

Cory walks back inside of the pet store and gets all the animals fed along with some help with the boss since there were a lot of animals.

Ryuji drives back to the house and looks at Diyan, laughs softly and nods his head, "yeah.. so cute," he whispers. "So how did you enjoy your time at the pet store? Did you see any pets you want to reserve once we find a pet accepted apartment?"

-----

Cody blinks a couple of times, "s-so I will be kind of like a experiment," he blushes a little. He looks at the screen, seeing the credits roll and looks at Kyrian, nodding his head as he stands up, "and you got to score a blow job," he whispered and laughs a little as he walks out of the room, walking outside of the theater building as well.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Syugo smiled. "Not really there was this weird puppy, but I am not sure if I want him I kind of want a cat or something like that." He said smiling. "I think a cat would be great for our family." He said smiling. Syugo kind of liked Cats more than dogs after what happened with that one dog.

Diyan smiled as his lover and closed his eyes. "So when we get home we should all get to bed. I bet we all have a big day tomorrow." He said smiling

~~~~~~

Kyrian smiled "You will be,but I think you will like it a lot if you don't tell me and I will try something different." he said smiling and kissed him. "I did score a blow job during that horrid movie. "So I guess it's a win win." he said smiling and then closed his eyes and took a deep breath opening his eyes he walked out to see his driver waiting for him. "Alright there he is lets go." he said smiling and then walked over to the car and got into it.

Cory gave the dogs and puppies once final walk around, seeing if they had to go to the bathroom before taking them back to the shop. He then gets his bag in the employee room and walks outside, heading back to the campus.

Ryuji laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "well.. maybe a cat would be better in a way since they don't really need too much attention, just to be fed and their litter box changed every once in a while but that is about it. Though.. I am sure we will.. still need a pet sitter as well." He looks at Diyan and nods his head, "yeah I know I am ready to pass out," he laughs softly.

-----

Cody looks at Kyrian while blushing and slowly nods his head as he rubs the back of his head, kissing Kyrian as well. Cody continues blushing as he notices the driver. He nods his head and walks to the car, getting in while his face was still red. Cody looks at Kyrian, wondering if there was a reason why he was rushing to get back to the house as he softly laughs a little. He looks at his crotch while blushing and places his hand down on his crotch, resting his head on the window.

"Yeah I am tired myself." Syugo said looking at him and then shook his head not knowing what to do next. "I can't wait till tomorrow I am going to find out why Cory is different from everyone else." he said looking at his phone not really knowing that he said it out loud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Its ok I'll take care of it soon we will be home in no time." He said and closed his eyes then kissed him. "So would you want maybe a pet when we move into an apartment and I will let the staff know what I am going to be doing as well later on." he said smiling

Ryuji looks at the mirror and laughs a little as he continues driving as he looks at Diyan, "he thinks Cory is a new kind of mystery, so cute," he smiles as he parks at the house.

Cory made it back to the campus and yawns a little, walks to his dorm room and saw his roommate was already asleep as he lays down on his bed, falling asleep.

----

Cody looks at Kyrian while blushing a little, looking out the window and bites his bottom lip before getting kissed by Kyrian. He tilts his head to the side, "I mean... it's up to you as well," he rests his head on the window, closing his eyes and wondered how much longer until at the house.

"That is Cute." Diyan said smiling and then shook his head wondering what he was going to do to find out. "You know how Syugo is once he sets his mind to it." his father said as he got out of the car.

Syugo got out of the car and went into there house, unlocked the door, went to his room and laid down thinking about everything had happened today.

~~~~~

Kyrian smiled and rubbed Cody then kissed him. "We are almost there I promise we are about to pull into the house. I told him to take the fastest route home when he picked us up. After all I think we are going to go to school tomorrow right?" he asked as they soon pulled into the drive way. The moment the car stopped Kyrian picked Cody up and almost ran to his room and gently put him on the bed. "Are you ready?" he asked

Ryuji looks at Diyan and laughs a little as he gets out of the car, "very true, he gets very determined," he stretches as he watches Syugo go into the house and the walks inside as well, holding Diyan's hand.

----

Cody looks at Kyrian as he blushes a little, kissing him. He nods his head slowly and then blinks a little, "you.. really want to get back to the house that quickly?" Cody lowers his head when he heard school getting mentioned and holds his arms. Cody looks up when the car finally stopped, he blinks when he was picked up and watches the sighs past by as Kyrian was running to his room. Cody looks up at Kyrian as he was laying on the bed and slowly nods his head, "y-yeah, I'm ready," he rests his head back on the bed.

Diyan smiled and shook his head. "Well here is me hoping for the best." He said smiling as he walked into the house hand in hand with his lover.

Syugo then closed his eyes wanting to sleep for just a little bit

~~~~

Kyrian smiled and started to rub Cody's member and slowly started to take off his pants and smiled as he rubbed up and down trying to get him pleasure. Once Cody was nice and hard Kyrian wasted no time at all clasping his mouth around Cody's member and stared to suck as the other hand started to massage his balls. Kyrian sucked hard and then slow and also started to do the head bobbing motion. His eyes wandered up to see if Cody was enjoying this and if he was ok.

Ryuji nods his head as he holds Diyan's hand with a smile, closing the door with a yawn. "Do you think he is going to text Cory a lot," he laughs softly and walks to the bedroom.

-----

Cody holds onto his shirt and looks down at Kyrian, moaning softly and watches as his pants were getting taken off, looking to the side. He bites his bottom lip and holds onto the pillow, gasping as he could feel his sac being touched as well. Cody holds onto Kyrian's head, arching his back.

"I have no idea. He has never really had anyone besides us in his life who cared for him. So he might not know what to do for the first few days." He said smiling as he walked to the bedroom and started to get ready for bed.

~~~~~~~

Kyrian smiled and sucked some more and harder he bobbed his head slow and then fast just to mess with Cody and try to give him the most pleasure that he could think of. Still playing with the sac he smiled as he moaned he kind of really enjoyed doing this with Cody.

Ryuji laughs a little and nods his head, "well... I guess it will be all up to Cory to help him since Syugo probably won't know what to do. But.. it seems like even Cory doesn't know either," he laughs a little as he walks to the bedroom, getting undressed and goes under the blanket to bed.

------

Cody shivers slightly as he starts to close his legs a little while holding onto Kyrian's head, continues to moan as he weakly looks down at Kyrian. He started to move his hips a bit, "K-Kyrian.. if you continue playing t-there I am going to cum," Cody pouts a little.

"Someone is going to have to look it up and something tells me its going to be Syugo." He said smiling as he snuggled his lover and closed his eyes. "Well we will learn in time my love. I love you and good night." He said smiling as he turned the light by the bed off.

~~~~

Kyrian smiled, but didn't let up if anything he teased him even more than before trying to make the boy Cum into his mouth. He wanted to eat Cody up and this was a start and he was excited that he was able to return the pleasure that he received from him a little bit before

Ryuji nods his head with a smile, "I wonder what he will discover from Cory," he cuddles up with Diyan. "I love you too, good night," he continues cuddling Diyan and then falls asleep.

-----

Cody holds onto the pillow while he watches Kyrian from in between his legs. He arches his back a little as he continues moaning, slightly pushing the pillow upward, "n-no I'm... gonna cum," he strokes Kyrian's hair and starts to cum.

Diyan smiled and went to sleep as well he was so happy that he was sleeping soundly.

~~~~~~~~~

Kyrian smiled and sucked more and also rubbed more. He didn't want to let Cody pleasure to go to waist. Kyrian bobbed his head and sucked on the member more and smiled as Cody started to cum. Kyrian started to swallow and suck some more to make sure that he had got everything Cody was offering him. After Kyrian cleaned up Cody he kissed his stomach and then kissed his lips. "Did you like that?" he asked

Ryuji cuddles with Diyan, smiling in his sleep.

-----

Cody shivers a little and looks down at Kyrian, gasping softly as he watches as his legs were slightly trembling as he was getting ready to cum. When he finally did cum, he pants heavily and loosens his grip on the pillow. Cody looks down at Kyrian, blushing when he continue to suck him and and shivers when Kyrian was cleaning him off. He watches Kyrian come up and then kisses him as well. He sticks his tongue out a little when he tasted his own cum and looks at Kyrian while blushing, slowly nodding his head, "y-yes it felt good," he softly pants.

Kyrian smiled and cupped Cody's face and smiled. "I am glad that you liked that." he said smiling. "I hope that I can bring more pleasure to everything later on." he said. "Lets go to sleep for now I am glad that you feel better tomorrow we can start our big day with school then looking for a place that we can move into." he said and kissed him. "We both need sleep right now." Kyrian said laying next to him and smiled. It was then he remembered they had to get dressed for bed. Getting up he smiled and got himself dressed for bed he thought that Cody needed help then helped him get dressed for bed as well then he got onto the bed next to him and pulled him close making sure the lights were off. "Are you ready to sleep because I am so tired I'm about to pass out." he said closing his eyes.

Cody looks at Kyrian and pants softly with a smile, blushing a little and slowly nods his head. "A-Alright," he lowers his head slightly since he got kind of nervous getting back to the campus but was looking forward to finding an apartment with Kyrian and kisses him. Cody watches as Kyrian lays next to him and blushes when he watches Kyrian helping him get dressed for bed. Cody cuddles up to Kyrian and nods his head, smiling as he starts closing his eyes, falling asleep quickly.

Kyrian smiled as he pulled Cody close into his body and kissed the top of his head. He had did a few new things for the first time today. Kyrian hoped that it wouldn't be the last time that they did this either. Kyrian wondered now he was going to replace all the bad memories with good ones. Kyrian looked at Cody thinking that only time would tell and he would slowly going to get to have Cody to himself. Kyrian closed his eyes and fell asleep pretty fast.

Cody continues sleeping as he presses his forehead on Kyrian's chest, slightly curled up as he softly mumbles a little. The nightmares didn't even attempt to come since Kyrian was close to him while he slept. Sleeping the whole night without any problems until when morning came, hearing the birds tweet, Cody slowly opens his eyes and looks at the time, hiding back into Kyrian's chest.

-----

Cory opens his eyes as he could hear his roommate getting ready for his classes, deciding to wake up with a yawn. He watches as his roommate left and stretches on the bed, rubbing his eyes to wait for himself to wake up before he would get out of bed.

Kyrian groaned and opened his eye the birds chirping out side the window didn't help him sleep in he wanted to sleep just a little more. Reaching over to grab his phone he looked at the time and sighed."hey Cody if we are going to school today we need to get up. I need to take a shower from yesterday as well." He said yawning.

~~~~~~

Syugo got out of bed the next morning and yawned he ran to take a quick shower. Took him 5 mins to be in and out of the shower and get dressed. He checked on his parents who were still sleeping since they both had a late day today he didn't want to wake them. Syugo smiled seeing that they were sleeping he went to the kitchen grabbed some toast and his stuff for school and headed out the door checking his texts to see if he got any from Cory as he walked to school

Cody continues to sleep and slowly wakes up as he kept a hold on Kyrian, "I guess.... your right," he slowly lowers his head as he pulls away, getting off the bed and rubs his eyes, scratching his stomach while he was still in a daze from just waking up and from Kyrian sucking him off yesterday. He continues to yawn as he walks to his clothes, getting something to wear for today.

----

Cory reaches for his phone decided he would wake himself up a bit as he looks at Syugo's number. He smiles a little and gives him a simple 'hi' text before getting out of bed and heads to the bathroom, deciding now to take a shower. He had time to enjoy it since he didn't have any classes until the afternoon.

Kyrian smiled and walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower, got out dried off after he was done he then got dressed and shook his head as he looked at his lover Cody. "You are so cute you know that. We are running a little late today so do you want to walk or take the car?" he said looking at him and then shook his head not sure what to do today.

~~~~~~~~

Syugo giggled when his phone went off and he saw that it was Cory. "Oh god what is happening to me." he said shaking his head as he walked to school eating his toast. 'Hey I'm on my way to school now do you want to meet up?' Syugo sent back in a text wondering if he was going to reply back or doing something else. "What has become of me and why do I feel like I am blushing?" he asked as her felt his cheeks heat up and he was almost to the school

Cody follows Kyrian to the bathroom and gets into the shower as well, washing himself and takes a pretty quick shower. He gets out, he dries himself off and then gets dressed. He looks at Kyrian and blushes a little, looking at the clock, "well.. if we are running a little late, I guess we should take the car," he rubs the back of his head.

-----

Cory perks his head a bit when he heard his phone go off when he was in the shower. He then finishes his shower and wraps his towel around his waist, walking to his bed and picks up his phone to read Syugo's text and smiles a little, texting Syugo back.

"We can meet at my first class though it's not really the afternoon yet.. uh just meet up at the entrance of the campus for now."

He sends the text and then gets his clothes on. Cory grabs his shoulder bag and then heads out to the entrance of the campus.

"Yeah I didn't mean to over sleep, but we both kind of did." he said shaking his head and then looked at him. "I do feel bad that I woke up late its something that I never do because I love to walk to school I am such a jerk for waking up late again." he said sighing and shook his head. He grabbed his phone and started to call down for a driver. "When you are ready we can head out." he said grabbing his school books

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo smiled and looked at his phone and smiled adjusting his backpack on his back he soon found himself at the entrance of the school and then looked at him and closed his eyes. "I wonder when we will see each other." he said smiling and the slapped his face with his hands. "Damn him what has he done to me." Syugo said as he waited for Cory

Cody shakes his head, "don't worry.. I don't have any classes until the afternoon, but what about your classes," he tilts his head to the side. "It happens... there is no reason to get all upset about it," he pokes Kyrian's nose. "I am sure they will understand," he nudges Kyrian and smiles a little as he puts on his shoes, getting his bag and picking up his phone, "I am ready to go when you are."

-----

As Cory approaches the entrance of the campus, he could see Syugo waiting for him. He smiles a little and walks up to him, "hey, hope you didn't wait too long," he looks at Syugo as he rubs the back of his head.