~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Yu looks at Mika and nods his head with a smile, "yeah I am sure they will like to learn what we learn from Aoi as well." Yu looks at Mika and smiles, slightly blushing, "of course we will always be together." Yu blinks and tilts his head, "h-huh what are you talking about," he rubs the back of his head with his free hand.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

"I was just thinking out loud sorry." he said looking at him then shook his head and kissed Yu's cheek once again. "You are the best thing to ever happen to me I am glad we met each other as kids and grew up together for the most part." he said smiling and closed his eyes.

Yu tilts his head and slowly nods his head, smiling as his cheek was kissed. Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little, "yeah I am glad we met as well and we got to spend time with each other. I got to say... it feels kind of weird. We were 'siblings' at first but now... we are lovers," he blushes a little.

"I guess it does feel weird if you think of it like that, but you never know about what is going to happen." he said smiling and kissed his cheek. "I love you will all my heart." he said smiling and closed his eyes. "Are you tired yet?" he asked

Yu smiles a little, "well I am not complaining, I am... glad we are more than a family. It might be a little awkward if the other's come back, we will have to explain to them... that we are in a relationship," he smiles. "I love you too Mika," he holds onto Mika. He slowly lowers his head and nods his head, "yeah I am getting there," he rubs the back of his head and yawns.

"Yeah we would and I don't know what they will think about this." he said smiling and looking at him then yawned a little bit. "I'm not really tired I am pretty bored than tired you know." he said looking at him and took a deep breath. "I love you with all my heart Yu." he said smiling and kissed his cheek again.

Yu shrugs his shoulders and smiles, "I am sure they will just be happy that we are happy. I mean it's not like we are actually siblings," he rubs the back of his head. Yu shakes his head, "no .. its because vampires sleep at a certain time that your not tired," he pokes Mika's nose. Yu smiles, "I love you too Mika," he nuzzles against Mika's chest after his cheek got kissed.

"Vampire's only sleep when they are bored. I will watch over you as you sleep alright Yu." he said looking at him and kissed his cheek then shook his head not sure what to do next. "I don't care what people think they are not important to me only you are not what other people think." he said smiling and looked at him then closed his eyes

Yu tilts his head and laughs a little, "that... sounds like something you would do," he smiles a little. "I mean.. don't most people sometimes sleep when bored," he rubs the back of his head. Yu blinks and smiles a little, slowly adjusts himself and starts to fall asleep on Mika.

Mika smiled and held Yu close as he started to go to sleep. "I love you and don't let anyone ever tell you anything different about anything." he whispered as he closed his eyes and just listened to Yu breathing.

Yu smiles a little as he could still hear Mika as he was slowly going into a deeper sleep, holding onto Mika. Yu rubs his face within Mika's chest, smiling in his sleep.

Mika just stayed away and rubbed Yu's head holding him close to his body. No matter how he wanted to he didn't want to sleep at least not yet he wanted to watch over Yu until morning he didn't know why he wanted to, but he felt the need too. After a few hours into the night Mika got bored and closed his eyes to try to sleep next to Yu as he was still holding on to him.

Yu was fast asleep and slightly opens his eye, feeling bad that Mika couldn't sleep normally as he continues to hold Mika while he slept, smiling softly and was glad he reunited Mika and was in a time that didn't solely focus on fighting.

Mika thought it was nice that it was just nice to lay here and hold the one person he loved and he didn't have to worry how about someone coming in and trying to kill him during the night. Mika wondered that one they could get back to there time what was it going to be like? They both have experienced so much and so little time that he honestly didn't know what would happen when they got back. At is this point Mika just wanted to ride out the timeline and he didn't want to try to find a way back. He wanted to cherish these moments of peace with the one he loved.

Yu continues to sleep and slightly stirs in his sleep. He slowly rolls off of Mika and lays beside him, putting his hand on Mika's chest. He really hoped if the follow this time line, they can prevent their family from ever getting killed as well as preventing Mika from turning into a half vampire and him as a demon. He mumbles softly in his sleep, curling up next to Mika.

Mika opened his eyes when he felt Yu move he gave him a slight smile as he was watching him sleep. "Human or vampire or even demon I will protect you Yu. No matter what even if it cost me my own life in return." he whispered as he closed his eyes again. He loved being with him and just holding him close. He couldn't wait for the next day and what was to come. For once in his life he was excited about the future with Yu and he didn't have to wake up ever day and fight to live. Mika watched Yu through out the night and into the morning hours.

Yu slowly smiles in his sleep, hearing Mika slightly as he was sleeping. He holds onto Mika, mumbling softly in his sleep and slept dusting the whole night. Once morning came though, he slowly opens his eyes and lets out a soft yawn.

"Did you sleep well my love?" he asked looking at him and kissed his cheek then closed his eyes wondering what he should do today. "What do you want to do today my love? Maybe Aoi isn't up and we can try to make him some food?" he asked with a soft smile.

Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little, slowly nodding his head, "yeah I slept good," he kisses Mika's cheek after he kissed his cheek as well. Yu nods his head slowly, "yeah we should make something for him to show him how much we care for him," he smiles.

"That is good I am glad you slept good." Mika said as he got up and smiled then kissed him. "You are the best you know that." he said smiling. Mika then closed his eyes the listened. "He is still asleep so we are good to go." he said smiling and looking at him with a cute smile on his face. "What should we make for him."

Yu smiles and blushes, "I slept even better... sleeping with you," he rests his head on Mika's chest. He kisses Mika as he then gets up, stretching as well and lets out a soft yawn. He looks at Mika and smiles, shaking his head, "y-you really think so?" Yu crosses his arms as he looks to the side, scratching his chin, "hm.. did you notice if he likes anything in particular," he looks at Mika.

"I don't know I know everyone likes meat so lets make him something with meat. I also don't hear him walking around the house so you never know." he said looking at him then kissed Yu on the cheek as he got up and looked around the room. "Other than than I don't know what humans eat I know what we ate when we were human." he said

Yu rubs his chin and looks at Mika, "well I suppose we should look and see what he has in his fridge... and maybe whatever we use we can help replace it if he needs us to go shopping," he smiles and rubs his chin. "You know... we should help him out with money. I mean, he probably only has so much so do you think we should get a job or something like the people we saw at the store?" He smiles a little, "well lets go to the kitchen first and then we can decide what we should make Aoi," he rubs the back of his head.

"I don't know if I can get a job tho." he said bitting his lip. "You know unless its hunting someone down or finding someone or something. I can't take being around humans for a long time you know." he said looking at him as he headed down stairs. "I just don't know what we could do in this world." he said looking at Yu as he opened the fridge and looked around to see what he had in his fridge.

Yu rubs his chin as looks at Mika and smiles, "well... we can always work together if that will work out. I mean at least I will be with you." He sighs a little, "I mean... I guess we can ask Aoi about it and see what he thinks," he looks at Mika. Yu watches Mika, "so... anything in there we can make for Aoi?"